April 28, 2024, 11:38:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 264947 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2008, 11:26:28 PM »

What is the game?

The game in Aruba is taking advantage of the tourist…in many different ways.  The game is ‘kidnapping’ them by selling them drugs and then whisking them off to a choller house and ‘borrowing’ their cash, credit and debit cards until the money runs out.  They are not the guilty ones…afterall, the tourists want the drugs and went ‘voluntarily’.  Right??  If the tourist complains…Van Der Straten and company are there to help convince the tourist that nothing bad really happened.  All tourists come to Aruba for the sun, fun, drugs and drink. Sometimes they just go a little overboard.

Another part of the game is drugging a tourist girl on her last night on the island and having their way with her.  Boys will be boys.  Many of these young women are left in many places around the island after the fun is over.  If she remembers anything and wants to press charges she will have to wait until Van Der Straten and company have time to ‘investigate’ and would then miss her flight out.  No problem.  All tourist girls come to Aruba to exercise their sexual prowess.  Right??  They want this to happen to them and they were willing participants.  Right??

If ‘something bad’ does happen, the game moves into high gear.  Everyone on the island knows this and the regular visitors, many of them gamblers, know as well.  The rule in Aruba is never let the rest of the world believe anything bad happens on One Happy Island.  When the game moves into high gear everyone helps out.  The bodies are never found.  Max DeVries, Bud Larson, Gary Makings, Natalee Holloway.  Everyone ‘helped’ by searching and reporting ‘sightings’, but none of these people have been found.  They ran away.  Right??  Or, if the families refuse to believe that, well…those families are engaged in an elaborate insurance scam.  Right??

So…if you were to think like Joran, heaven forbid, and knew the best thing to do when ‘something bad’ happens while playing the game who would you call??????

#1 -  I would call my dad, then my dad would call Van der Stratten

Ding! Ding!

And when one family refuses the play who begins to take notice?  Who takes notice and also has the wherewithall to protect Van Der Straten?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2008, 11:27:49 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

jossey was not mistaken.  The shoes most likely are the same ones worn.  Not the arm coming out of the boy whose arem is being held up over his head.  Joran and/or the perps are screwing with the photos.  The girl in front of Joran, if she stood up would be as tall as Jorn.  The picture when inversed shows a whole different photo besides the coloring when proper lighting is applied.  Some of the inverse shows the right colors, some of the not inverse shows the right colors.  They are using layers and mocking with some really bad things, but making most of it just out of reach.  Some of it is in reach.  I have worked on this for almost 3 years and since the pictures started coming on the I-net where some of them were just not right or had no reason to be taken.  It got me analyzing them minutely.    Jack

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2008, 11:28:24 PM »

Oduber
Karen Janssen
AHATA
ATA
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2008, 11:33:37 PM »

Oduber
Karen Janssen
AHATA
ATA

Rudy Croes--> the Governor General - Fredis J. Refunjol --> The Royals of the Netherlands.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2008, 11:35:32 PM »

What kind of security business do Mos and Paulus have to talk about?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2008, 11:38:05 PM »

Oduber
Karen Janssen
AHATA
ATA

Rudy Croes--> the Governor General - Fredis J. Refunjol --> The Royals of the Netherlands.

Yep, them too
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2008, 11:39:21 PM »

I may have missed a post but I don't know why you are asking this question?  Was it reported that Mos wanted to talk to Paulus about security? 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2008, 11:50:32 PM »

Oduber
Karen Janssen
AHATA
ATA

Yep, them too

That's the chain.

The way I see it, Holland knows about 'the game' and have always looked the other way.  The cover up is not for Joran or even Paulus.  The cover up is for those who knew and did nothing.

Take Deepak's car, for instance.  Who knows if that car went to Holland/the Hague to determine if there were any clues that could solve this case?  If there was one taken, was it Deepak's?  We never heard anything other than the "chocolate stains and cleaning fluid" report.  Did we ever hear that any evidence was found that Natalee was ever in 'that' car?  A hair, an eyelash, a fingerprint?  No, we did not.  Well it would be pretty strange not to find something like that if she had been in 'that' car.  The Hague forensic team has to know that.  So how could that be explained?  It can't. 

If you were running things in Holland wouldn't you start asking questions?  What if you allow or strongly encourage a real investigation into Natalee's disappearance that told the whole story?  Then you would have to open up new investigations into the other missing people?  That would be bad not only for Aruba...but for the Netherlands as well since the Governor General is appointed by the Royal House and just may have been 'looking the other way' for a long time.  Those playing the game would never take the blame all alone.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2008, 11:51:52 PM »

What is the game?

The game in Aruba is taking advantage of the tourist…in many different ways.  The game is ‘kidnapping’ them by selling them drugs and then whisking them off to a choller house and ‘borrowing’ their cash, credit and debit cards until the money runs out.  They are not the guilty ones…afterall, the tourists want the drugs and went ‘voluntarily’.  Right??  If the tourist complains…Van Der Straten and company are there to help convince the tourist that nothing bad really happened.  All tourists come to Aruba for the sun, fun, drugs and drink. Sometimes they just go a little overboard.

Another part of the game is drugging a tourist girl on her last night on the island and having their way with her.  Boys will be boys.  Many of these young women are left in many places around the island after the fun is over.  If she remembers anything and wants to press charges she will have to wait until Van Der Straten and company have time to ‘investigate’ and would then miss her flight out.  No problem.  All tourist girls come to Aruba to exercise their sexual prowess.  Right??  They want this to happen to them and they were willing participants.  Right??

If ‘something bad’ does happen, the game moves into high gear.  Everyone on the island knows this and the regular visitors, many of them gamblers, know as well.  The rule in Aruba is never let the rest of the world believe anything bad happens on One Happy Island.  When the game moves into high gear everyone helps out.  The bodies are never found.  Max DeVries, Bud Larson, Gary Makings, Natalee Holloway.  Everyone ‘helped’ by searching and reporting ‘sightings’, but none of these people have been found.  They ran away.  Right??  Or, if the families refuse to believe that, well…those families are engaged in an elaborate insurance scam.  Right??

So…if you were to think like Joran, heaven forbid, and knew the best thing to do when ‘something bad’ happens while playing the game who would you call??????

#1 -  I would call my dad, then my dad would call Van der Stratten

I have thought that Daury is a parent because of the words Joran uses.  Could those words also be from a lover?

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2008, 12:00:11 AM »

T.G.I.F

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2008, 12:00:20 AM »

I may have missed a post but I don't know why you are asking this question?  Was it reported that Mos wanted to talk to Paulus about security? 

I'm sorry Klaas, Ithe cage was quiet so I went looking for a post that has been bothering me all day.  I read it again to make sure.

Going on another cut and paste mission to the last thread.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2008, 12:00:44 AM »

Klaas ... maybe the following words of Joran is what Bearlyhere is referring to.  I believe that Joran may have been referring to security for him because of the Peter Devries' video recording.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
(Phone Interview/Grandma's house)
February 4, 2008

<snipped>

Joran: Yes, well I don't know, I don't know it all. I have talked to my parents and my lawyer, and I just don't know what's happening now. I don't know what the OM is thinking. I think they are going to investigate it all, and it will show that it is not that way.

Question: you have contact with your dad, does your dad have contact with the OM?

Joran: I don't know, I think he had a conversation with Mr. Mos, but it's only about security.

Question: Oh so it was not about an new investigation?

<snipped>

AMIGOE
February 9, 2008

<snipped>

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2008, 12:03:47 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
9:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2008, 12:04:43 AM »

Truthseeker,
I agree and it is the Game that is being protected, not any one particular spawn or even his father.

Going to go watch the snow before snoozing!

G'nite, all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2008, 12:06:32 AM »

Truthseeker,
I agree and it is the Game that is being protected, not any one particular spawn or even his father.

G'nite, all!

We have about 3 inches on the ground here.  It's beautiful!!!

G'nite!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2008, 12:07:47 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
9:00 PM

Goodnight Janet and Truth! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2008, 12:08:50 AM »

Truthseeker,

G'nite, all!

We have about 3 inches on the ground here.  It's beautiful!!!

G'nite!

Just started good here but am at higher elevation so they are saying I may get as much as five inches!  Exciting for us, isn't it!

Enjoy as Ole Sol will get it before we know what has happened!

Nite, all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2008, 12:13:02 AM »

Relevance: 44.8%
Considering that Joran van der Sloot just found out he was caught on tape .... why is he not outraged ... why is he upholding Patrick van der Eem and Peter Devries.

Also ... Joran foretells that he will not be touched by authorities ... his lies will be verified ... his lies will save him.

Something is not right ... especially when you consider Joran's anger issues. 

Janet

++++++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
February 4, 2008

Question: How did this all happen, with this so called confession.

Joran: Yes, I did say something to someone I should not have said, it's a story to someone I have know for a while.

Question: How long have you known him?

Joran: about 6 months.

Question:  What did you tell him:

Joran:  Yes, well everyone will see it this Sunday, ha ha ha , but I can easily proof that what I said is not true, it's a whole lot about nothing, and it's kinda sad that they brought the mother over here and that they told her, but we'll see it all.

Question: Is it now not right to say right now what you said, and why it is that what you said is not true.

Joran: I talked to my parents and my lawyer and they told me how it is, and they said also , just don't say anything.

Question: The news said tonight that it's about the news that after you made out with Natalee that you , that she got sick, and became lifeless, and that you called a friend and he came with a boat and that you went on the boat with her and that you threw her in the water , you glide her in the water.

Joran, Yes, that's what I said.

Question: Is that not very dumb of you to say that?

Joran: Yes it is very dumb, but what I'm trying to say is that I have build up a relationship with someone for 6 months, and yes, that person, it's very difficult to explain, but that person did very brave (?), and I told him what he wanted to hear.

Question: How did you know what he wanted to hear?

Joran: Well I had my suspicion a little bit, because he talked to other friends of mine, I did not have a super good feeling towards him,

Question: but then, Joran it is unbelievable dumb to just say this, if it's not true.

Joran: It's so dumb, it's so dumb, it's so dumb, it's really dumb.

Question: Do you think you will be arrested again?

JJoran:  No, I don't think so. Maybe it could be, they have arrested me before for less than this, but I have been tricked.

Question: Have you talked more to this friend who got this story from you?

Joran: I just had a conversation with him, for about 20 minutes.

Question: and did you (uitgekafferd) **** (lol) on him?

Joran: No, I still talk with him normal.

Question: But he betrayed you, or not?

Joran: Yes, but he does not want to talk, he says, what is coming is coming on sunday.

Question: but we've heard that he received money from peter van de vries, to get a confession from you.

Joran: Yes, I don't know, I think he has more than enough money himself, but, we'll see.

Question: what kind of boy is he?

Joran: You see, I don't know what they are going to show this sunday, but this is a boy, he's an older man, I met him, and we've met a lot, I found him to be fascinating, I was very interested in him, and I, ha ha ha, just told him what he wanted to hear,

Question: but how did you not know then that he was not honest, that you told him just what he wanted to hear?

Joran: Yes well, he did a lot of thing you should not do, things that I would never do myself, some of these things he did do,

Question: example?

Joran: I don't want to give an example, I don't want to talk someone down, but it now shows that he used me. (loose translation)

Question: yes with a hidden microphone and a hidden camera, you never noticed that, it would seem.

Joran: These days these things are so little, but it's just been unbelievable dumb, really really, not normal dumb, and I hope that will become more peaceful because it seems that all hell is breaking loose.

Question: Have you had contact with the boy that might have moved the body of Natalee?

Joran: Yes, no, that's just a boy I met on Aruba, just now, when I was there,

Question: Did you speak to him?

Joran: But now I just met him.

Question: Does the police have contact with this boy now?

Joran: Yes, well I don't know, I don't know it all. I have talked to my parents and my lawyer, and I just don't know what's happening now. I don't know what the OM is thinking. I think they are going to investigate it all, and it will show that it is not that way.

Question: you have contact with your dad, does your dad have contact with the OM?

Joran: I don't know, I think he had a conversation with Mr. Mos, but it's only about security.

Question: Oh so it was not about an new investigation?

Joran: No

Question: Because, Mr Mos has said, this is the missing part, your confession.

Joran: Yes, it's very (vervelend) nasty but what I said was not true, and they can found out if it's true or not.

Question: So you did not go with Natalee in a boat into the water and put her in the water?

Joran: No of course not.

Question: That did not happen for sure?

Joran: No,

Question: And how can we find out that that is not true, as you say?

Joran: Yes, I don't know, it has to do with that person, that after two and a half years with that person, that's not possible.  (Joran talks in half sentences here) No, I, it's just been very stupid.

Question: do you blame de Vries?

Joran : NO, he does his job, I think that sunday night will bring very good tv night , but it's too bad that with this there are a lot of feelings for a lot of people involved here, and they will be hurt, and that's not a good tv program, but that's the way it is.

Question: Joran, but now for all the people that are now thinking, Joran vd Sloot has lied from the beginning , and we talked around this table with Peter de Vries, and now it seems like again he lied again to someone else, why should we believe Joran vd Sloot?

Joran: Yes, I ask myself the same thing, there is no reason to believe me.

Question: are you going to watch sunday evening?

Joran: I think I will watch sunday evening, I

Question: will you consider to come to our program the next day to give your reaction?

Joran: I don't know, I think for myself I don't want to react, I'm pretty sober about it, but we'll see.

We'll call on monday again.
Thank you very much.

Translation - Marco@RU

++++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
February 4, 2008

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2008, 12:14:30 AM »

Bearly - I think they are referring to security for Joran because he was getting death threats.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2008, 12:17:12 AM »

O/T but........

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336076,00.html

Police Find Woman's Body on Ice in California Hotel Room
Friday , March 07, 2008

NEWPORT BEACH, CA -

Police discovered the body of a woman packed in a large container with dry ice in a hotel room as they were serving a search warrant in a cocaine investigation, authorities said Friday.

Detectives found the fully clothed and "well preserved" body late Thursday after arresting a guest at the Fairmont Newport Beach for investigation of selling and possessing cocaine on the hotel grounds, police Sgt. Evan Sailor said.

When they searched Stephen David Royds' room, they found the body inside a Rubbermaid container filled with dry ice, he said.

"It's definitely weird," Sailor said.

An autopsy of the body was "inconclusive" because there was no sign of trauma and her death did not appear to be a homicide, said Dan Akin, an Orange County supervising deputy coroner.

Investigators were trying to identify the woman, who appeared to be in her 20s or 30s, as they awaited results from a blood toxicology test. It wasn't clear how long she had been dead, Sailor said.

Police were also investigating whether Royds was involved in the death. He was held on $30,000 bail.

Royds, 46, told police he was a resident of Newport Beach, but there was no telephone listing for him. A receptionist at the hotel, a posh complex surrounded by palms, referred inquiries to company spokeswoman Michelle Heston.

"We are working alongside and assisting the Newport Beach police in this investigation but right now it's in their hands ... this is a police matter," Heston said in a telephone interview.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.