May 30, 2024, 12:57:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 268280 times)
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: March 08, 2008, 09:19:50 AM »

PITA and Tot....i think it's very strange too.

the first thing that hit me was the white truck.  at one spot it even shows the license plate. 

interesting, the guy covering his eyes! 

the old man wakes up and looks at his watch.

will have to watch it some more later...need to get out and shovel snow first.

Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: March 08, 2008, 09:21:23 AM »

oh, and thanks klaas for posting those pics!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2008, 09:22:26 AM »

O/T

Does anyone remember from before the crash(es), one of our monkeys signed up with and went on a search woth Texas ES?

Are there any monkeys who have done that and have posted about it?

TIA

I remember, but I am sorry to say I cannot remember who or where it is posted. Only that it is probably in Missing Persons......somewhere.
Sorry.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: March 08, 2008, 09:23:46 AM »

Quotes from an interview with Poentje:

Concering the quotes around 'dumping the body': it will be left out of the broadcast of tomorrow. Poentje promised Hans Mos (Hans Mos asked him to bleep it out; Poentje said he would leave it out completely).

According to Poentje this is what Patrick claimed:
BEFORE the airing of the Peter R. de Vriesshow Joran called Patrick. Joran asked him for 2000 Euros. He needed that money to give it to the person who helped him with dumping the body. Patrick gave the money to Joran.

Patrick then start taling about that it's easy now...just follow where the money has been sent....besides I know who it is.
Poentje: Then Patrick says were he lives, in what part of Holland he lives.
The reporter asks Poentje: Does he (Patrick) mentions a name?
Poentje: he doesn't say a name; but he mentions where he lives.
Reporter: He knows him?
Poentje: He knows him very well. Patrick also says he's hiding with Joran in the Netherlands.

This is a little weird:
* If Joran has so much money for weed, gambling, lending money to friends etc. why would he ask for money?
* Why would Joran ask for money from Patrick at that time? Maybe he asked him AFTER he confessed but BEFORE he knew he was set up??

Maybe this is information that shouldn't have leaked? But if this was going on & the police now about this....why did it take so long before Patrick was at the OM in Aruba for questioning?
And I wonder if Peter R. de Vries knows about this? Because if these quotes are correct, if Patrick actually said them, then it's a bit weird that Peter R. de Vries is laughing it off with remarks concerning translation / interpretation etc.

thanks GBMW, very interesting

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: March 08, 2008, 09:26:44 AM »

Concering the quotes around 'dumping the body': it will be left out of the broadcast of tomorrow. Poentje promised Hans Mos (Hans Mos asked him to bleep it out; Poentje said he would leave it out completely).

BEFORE the airing of the Peter R. de Vriesshow Joran called Patrick. Joran asked him for 2000 Euros. He needed that money to give it to the person who helped him with dumping the body. Patrick gave the money to Joran.

Patrick then start taling about that it's easy now...just follow where the money has been sent....besides I know who it is.
Poentje: He knows him very well. Patrick also says he's hiding with Joran in the Netherlands.

This is a little weird:
* If Joran has so much money for weed, gambling, lending money to friends etc. why would he ask for money?
* Why would Joran ask for money from Patrick at that time? Maybe he asked him AFTER he confessed but BEFORE he knew he was set up??

Maybe this is information that shouldn't have leaked? But if this was going on & the police now about this....why did it take so long before Patrick was at the OM in Aruba for questioning?
And I wonder if Peter R. de Vries knows about this? Because if these quotes are correct, if Patrick actually said them, then it's a bit weird that Peter R. de Vries is laughing it off with remarks concerning translation / interpretation etc.

I think maybe Joran asked Patrick for money, because that's what Patrick promised him in the tapes.
"I will help you help this guy" or something along those lines...

I agree with you that Joran must have asked Patrick for the money between the recording of the tapes and before Peter's announcement on tv.

Could also be that Joran asked for the money but that Patrick said he would only give it if Joran would tell him the name of the real "Daury". So in that case Peter doesn't necesarally have to know, Patrick could've kept his mouth shut for whatever reason...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: March 08, 2008, 09:28:36 AM »

This is a little weird:

thanks GBMW, very interesting
Well, it is interesting, but I can already hear the tacopina spin: "Joran was simply trying to con Patrick out of money for his own gambling debts."

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #206 on: March 08, 2008, 09:34:00 AM »

Interesting....if you go to his pictures,go to the one family member(17 year old girl) he has listed,that leads to her web page,click on the"Angelique(sp)"(in her friends list)and in her web page she has joran and koen listed as friends.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: March 08, 2008, 09:37:56 AM »

This is a little weird:

Why didn't Pontje go to the police with it right away instead of putting a teaser on the air for MOS to hear?  He is not any better.  DeVries showed ALE the tapes first, did Pontius Pontje?  What is his connection to Joran?

Patrick does mention money for Daury in the car, isn't that how he gets info about him?

When Pontje says he is not going to air it, why does he then tell what he is not going to air?  If you talk about it and don't show it, all that is told is your biased (he shows this on his zorpia site) opinion of someone you don't like and are trying to discredit.  Anyone smell a skunk?

What if Patrick went on the air and said. "Joran said.......," and we never saw the tapes?  Isn't this what Poentje is doing?  Is this going to be heresay?

I had ears to hear and eyes to see Joran, all this smoke and mirors doesn't change a thing about Joran, imo.  He intended to make bucks selling drugs.  I think that is why he didn't mention any other names, he wanted to look like a tough guy so he could sell drugs in a big way.  Why did he even bother to apply to college, do you need a degree to sell pot now?

Another thing, if Joran didn't know what he was saying because he was high, then how does he know he didn't kill Natalee, wasn't he high then, too?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: March 08, 2008, 09:41:45 AM »

i didn't know if you all have seen this.  i've not seen it before!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3962566

Description:  Clip we shot in (oh so dangerous) Aruba (Right Natalee?!)

Yes, I do remember seeing this one a long time ago but had forgotten all about it:

If anything this proves to me that you don't need a large boat to put someone in a cage and toss them in the water.
I wonder if their are scratches on this boat hmmm.
 We do know they were out in  the boat  that night we have it on Sanders statement.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #209 on: March 08, 2008, 09:42:47 AM »

http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6640

Highlights of memorable ' Holloway-week '

Why haven't we risen there now? On what? That these yielded as
Holloway-week can be considered. With that for - and antagonists it
will be once, however. On the Antilles they appear have informed well
what we these yielded all the Revu have see passing. Well and less
well news varied each other in fast tempo. Just as we thought that the
leak was above and we got hear who now actual responsible was for
dumping Natalee Holloway. The our, but also patience of the rest of
the Netherlands is still just as put on the test because the most
known Boca wrap in themselves grande of the benelux and the Antilles
as yet in dumbness.

For you in chronological order still even for at schotelen what these
appeared there week to holloway news at the these peaks. We must,
however, tell that the highlights come from Caribe magazine where we
on doorlinken to limit as much as possible loss to precious time and
because we the text and the doorlinks here and there what has adapted.
The lawyer of Joran of of the ditch wants confirm nor deny that its
customer in dipje sits. That meanss therefore that Joran have been
indeed taken. Of course we that Joran are breakdown rapidly at above
come and now once, hope without hid cameras and under the influence of
drugs, opening of matter give what has happened now écht in that
night with the disappeared Natalee Holloway.

On tv-schermen in the house chambers appeared again the team `
Holloway that cooperated in the retransmission in which Joran of of
the ditch a new version of its tale told. And on Aruba remarkable
pictures have been made of infiltrant Patrick of of the Eem, who among
others claimt to know who has thrown Natalee really in the Caribbean
sea.

In the programme Jensen on SBS6 last weak Beth Holloway, acted peter
R. freezes, Patrick of of the Eem and lawyer slab Moszkowicz. The last
examines if a civil procedure can be started of the ditch. In the
meantime Joran seem expired yielded in a psychiatric clinic have been
incorporated according to arubaanse daily order dia. The parents of of
of the ditch would deny these.

But the really particular pictures came from a arubaanse tv-studio of
the programme Un dia pine Bida. Patrick of of the Eem do, the
informant of peter R. freeze, remarkable judgements concerning its
role in the ' under cover operation '. Of of the Eem Poentje Castro in
the programme Un dia it was interviewed pine Bida. Then the interview
officially in order was, let Castro a hidden camera work.  ' off the
record ' said of of the Eem vervolgens that he of of the closed for
years knew and that he the name weet of the person who Natalee have
really thrown in sea. This name has not been released as yet.

So far of of the Eem has always told that he closed of of the still
but knew some months. Castro to savage with its action the doubtful
context of of of the Eem reveal. He says have now threatened with
death by of of the Eem.

Whereas a large part of the tv-kijkend public has formed a certain
opinion which Natalee have deprived Holloway of living on the basis of
medium information, there be also people who are persuaded of that of
of the ditch not the dader is. They put question signs at the side of
the family Holloway, which is so far underexposed has remained. Thus
the mother has told onwaarheden which did not examine further lijken
to be of Natalee Holloway several times. Journaliste Renee Gielen in
this side of the matter it has been particularly interested and will a
documentary make.

Permanently stands that this an intriguing matter is that is equal
does not know in the Caribbean area.

The above is rough tranny.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2008, 09:43:00 AM »

Maybe this isn't very clear so I thought I would mention it:

Reporter: (Patrick) knows him?
Poentje: (Patrick) knows him very well. Patrick also says he's hiding with Joran in the Netherlands.

And what kind of information does Patrick have / what has happened after the recordings that he thinks he knows who this guy is?
Has he had talks with Joran about the case and hasn't shared that information with Peter R. de Vries?
First Patrick doesn't know anything...then it's out: Joran gives his confession & then Joran calls: I need money for the 'boatguy' / Daury....Patrick gives the money (now they have to follow the money)...but he claims he knows who the boatguy is...that assumption must come from some information he has learned after the confessiontalks....right?
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2008, 09:43:34 AM »

Wat would Poentje leave out completely?

Names or complete sentences?
That makes a big difference for the credibilty.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: March 08, 2008, 09:43:46 AM »

O/T

Does anyone remember from before the crash(es), one of our monkeys signed up with and went on a search woth Texas ES?

TIA

I might be wrong but I thought it was SunnyinTX.

I was pretty sure the name started with an S. so you may be right.  Either way, thanks San.  At one time we had it on a thread.  Is it gone with the wind?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: March 08, 2008, 09:45:35 AM »

PITA and Tot....i think it's very strange too.

the first thing that hit me was the white truck.  at one spot it even shows the license plate. 

interesting, the guy covering his eyes! 

the old man wakes up and looks at his watch.

will have to watch it some more later...need to get out and shovel snow first.

Throw a few snowballs for me and watch your back.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2008, 09:45:57 AM »

O/T

TIA

I might be wrong but I thought it was SunnyinTX.

Yes, SunnyinTX and I think Beachwego went with her at the time.  Also more recently, Oldfart, Sam and others I can't remember at the moment went on search.  Everyone that has participated in a TES search has said how happy they did. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: March 08, 2008, 09:46:48 AM »

O/T

TIA

I remember, but I am sorry to say I cannot remember who or where it is posted. Only that it is probably in Missing Persons......somewhere.
Sorry.

Thanks, Nut, I think it had its own thread.

I believe in miracles!
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: March 08, 2008, 09:46:59 AM »

http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6640

Highlights of memorable ' Holloway-week '

**snip**

The above is rough tranny.

This is another funny, sarcastic piece.
They're reviewing the past week, what happened on all the Dutch TV-shows and Patrick's interview on TeleAruba.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: March 08, 2008, 09:49:16 AM »

Maybe this isn't very clear so I thought I would mention it:

Reporter: (Patrick) knows him?
Poentje: (Patrick) knows him very well. Patrick also says he's hiding with Joran in the Netherlands.

And what kind of information does Patrick have / what has happened after the recordings that he thinks he knows who this guy is?
Has he had talks with Joran about the case and hasn't shared that information with Peter R. de Vries?
First Patrick doesn't know anything...then it's out: Joran gives his confession & then Joran calls: I need money for the 'boatguy' / Daury....Patrick gives the money (now they have to follow the money)...but he claims he knows who the boatguy is...that assumption must come from some information he has learned after the confessiontalks....right?

I would say yes.  One thing we don't know for sure is what Patrick has shared with MOS. 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: March 08, 2008, 09:49:34 AM »

Peter R. also said he knew who the Daury was Joran mentioned.
so that would mean Peter R. also knows who dumped her.

but that is if we believe the name Joran mentioned was really his helper. and Peter R. doubt this.

maybe Patrick also doubt this and by saying "i know who dumped her", he his just saying i know who the Daury is who Joran mentioned - just like Peter R. knows who that is.

and that is was not the Daury Rodriguez who appeared on 20/20 and other tv-shows. Peter R. confirmed this.
that Daury Rodriguez worked/studied in Rotterdam and had ATM receipts to proof he was not on Aruba at the time.

the surname of Daury on Peter R. program was bleeped.

Patrick says that 'Daury' is from Rotterdam.
Rotterdam has a high Antilles population by the way.

also Poentjes says: (hiding) in Germany? - and Patrick says yes.
but elsewhere Poentje says Patrick said hiding in The Netherlands.

but rumours were Joran was in hiding in Germany.
is Patrick only telling the rumours or does he know something himself?

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/6539/Nieuwe_onthullingen_Van_der_Eem_in_zaak_Holloway
http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/6525/Van_der_Eem_bedreigt_tv_presentator

about the 2000 euro.
input of Jo-an is possible, that could explain it.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: March 08, 2008, 09:51:17 AM »

Interesting....if you go to his pictures,go to the one family member(17 year old girl) he has listed,that leads to her web page,click on the"Angelique(sp)"(in her friends list)and in her web page she has joran and koen listed as friends.

It's funny how everything seems to always come back to the J-Bird, isn't it?  Follow the money pit!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.