May 28, 2024, 04:22:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 268059 times)
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: March 08, 2008, 06:18:46 PM »

I forgot to mention the fact that Mos feels the need to try and bolster his position by creating the perception that the more people involved in this process the more HE is doing.

This couldn't be farther from the truth and is an obvious sign he is reaching.

10 lawyers, 20 investigators, why doesn't he just say 10,000 lawyers, 50,000 investigators are involved, those numbers are just as bogus as the 10 and 20 crap?

Please, 20 investigators, who the hell are they, give us their names, what have they found, anything, anthing at all? A group of paralegals could solve this case in about 20 minutes. What a friggin fraud he is.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: March 08, 2008, 06:19:45 PM »

Thanks Janet!   

You are welcome texasmom.

Tot ... you and I share a common sense of humor.  I shared your "fish tale" with hubby ... he laughed a little but ... I am still laughing.  He just rolls his eyes and ... shakes his head.

Have a good evening Monkeys.  We are off to dinner and then a movie with friends.  The movie is called "Berlin Girl" ... I think that is what it is called.  I hope it is good.  It seems that good movies are few and far between.

Janet
3:10 PM

Enjoy your evening out..Big Hugs to ya!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: March 08, 2008, 06:19:56 PM »

So, as I understand it, Aruba is only nominally a member of the Kingdom. They receive no money for aid. What does the Netherlands do to keep Aruba under their wing? Should Venezuela attack and try to claim Aruba, I assume the Dutch would defend the island?
Does Aruba do anything beneficial for the Kingdom?
Does the Queen ever visit Aruba?

Here's my problem with the Dutch saying they are powerless to do anything about it it. Jannsen, Van der Straten, Wit, Simid and others all came from Holland to work there. Mans Mos is from Holland as is Dop Kruimel. Joran, Guido, the Gottenbos, Jannsen and others have fled to Holland for safety.

The two governments are intertwined. Holland provides government services to Aruba. All the judges in Aruba and Coracacao and Binnaire are provided by Holland. Somebody has to take responsibility and it seems to me the country of origin is a good place to start.

This crime and the ensuing cover-up were not commited by a bunch of Arubans.

Your right Dayhiker! Van Der Sloot,Van Der Straten and others were hired by the Dutch and in Van Der Stratens case he worked for the Dutch Police and was hired by David Dick the Minister of Justice in the Antilles. That was after he sabataged Natalee's case in Aruba for his good friend Paul VDS. We know the KLPD took over this case in August 2006,and it seems like we aren't any closer to the truth then we were in June 2005. I think the recent words of Hans Mos tell the story.

www.amigoe.com/english/ on February 24

Bonaire still without corps leader

KRALENDIJK – Since Jan van Straten left late January, Bonaire is still without a chief of police.  His contract ran out per February 1.  Justice-minister David Dick (PAR) regrets the fact that the Netherlands didn’t cooperate and let Van der Straten stay a little longer until a new chief of police was appointed.

Van der Straten works for the Dutch police and they decided that he had to go back.
The council of ministers would decide on a new chief of police this month in anticipation of the application committee. 

BINGO!  The Babylonians control as much as they can get away within in the Antilles. 

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: March 08, 2008, 06:20:59 PM »

So, as I understand it, Aruba is only nominally a member of the Kingdom. They receive no money for aid. What does the Netherlands do to keep Aruba under their wing? Should Venezuela attack and try to claim Aruba, I assume the Dutch would defend the island?
Does Aruba do anything beneficial for the Kingdom?
Does the Queen ever visit Aruba?

Here's my problem with the Dutch saying they are powerless to do anything about it it. Jannsen, Van der Straten, Wit, Simid and others all came from Holland to work there. Mans Mos is from Holland as is Dop Kruimel. Joran, Guido, the Gottenbos, Jannsen and others have fled to Holland for safety.

The two governments are intertwined. Holland provides government services to Aruba. All the judges in Aruba and Coracacao and Binnaire are provided by Holland. Somebody has to take responsibility and it seems to me the country of origin is a good place to start.

This crime and the ensuing cover-up were not commited by a bunch of Arubans.

MO is that the coverup has been accomplished by the local dutch professionals in Aruba whom by blackmail have force Rudy to participate when all else has failed. The local professional dutch are the ones whom benefited. Therefore their actions are subject to review by their employer, Holland. Holland may not be able to second guess Rudy, but they can certainly investigate the actions of their agents and employees. In addition, Aruba could sue Holland for damages related to the cost of the investigation due to professional errors by the local Dutch and for damages that they are out for the damage to their tourism industry. Holland can review what happened and they know the deal, so why they are not taking corrective actions against their employees whom they basically contract to Aruba is beyond me.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: March 08, 2008, 06:21:27 PM »

Thanks Janet!   

Tot ... you and I share a common sense of humor.  I shared your "fish tale" with hubby ... he laughed a little but ... I am still laughing.  He just rolls his eyes and ... shakes his head.

Have a good evening Monkeys.  We are off to dinner and then a movie with friends.  The movie is called "Berlin Girl" ... I think that is what it is called.  I hope it is good.  It seems that good movies are few and far between.

Janet

"The Other Boleyn Girl"...maybe? If so, please report back, Janet. I want to see that movie.

Have fun!

Thanks vms.  I just said what I heard.  It was our friends' turn to choose the movie.  I guess I do not hear too good.

Janet

I only knew because I saw it advertised on a DVD I watched last night. 

I anxiously await your review. Enjoy!

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: March 08, 2008, 06:28:53 PM »

Almost midnight over here, I'm off to bed.
You guys over on the other side of the pond enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

Good night and thanks for using that term.....Yes!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #426 on: March 08, 2008, 06:41:30 PM »

Thanks Janet!   

Janet

I hope you have a wonderful evening!  Sounds like fun!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: March 08, 2008, 06:41:41 PM »

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #428 on: March 08, 2008, 06:54:34 PM »

latest visit of the queen to aruba was november 2006.

(oduber & queen with blue hat)
http://www.planet.nl/planet/show/id=62967/contentid=775078/sc=8fb98f

I half expect to hear her say,"Hey ya'll"...Looks like Paula Dean all dressed up to me...

[/quote]

Yep, she does Tot...someone should tell her to wear a bra...seems to be a little *nippy* in Aruba that day...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: March 08, 2008, 06:57:25 PM »

Thank you bb.

******* ... those who embrace the results of the Layered Voice Anaylysis Report in regards to Joran van der Sloot will now have to concede that the Landfill theory just might have to be researched further.  You will have to add the following quote to your special thread regarding the topic.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Dave Holloway
RED - Scared Monkey Front Page
September 15, 2005

Dave Holloway later went on to say that he thought that the pond area/Racquet Club location and the landfill were still points of interest. When asked whether he or the family was ever told that the landfill witness was ever deemed not credible by the LE or Prosecutors office, Dave made it a point to say that he was present when the witness under went a voice analysis and passed it as telling the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/09/15/dave-holloway-returning-to-aruba-tomorrow/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: March 08, 2008, 07:01:15 PM »

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/6539/Nieuwe_onthullingen_Van_der_Eem_in_zaak_Holloway

SBS pulled the clip with exclusive footage of their site.

the earlier broadcast is still online:

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/6525/Van_der_Eem_bedreigt_tv_presentator

but it is still online here:

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/uitzendinggemist/20080307L

it try to save this somehow just in case they pull this off line too.

maybe SBS realized that it was a hoax.
or poentje asked them to pull it off line?

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: March 08, 2008, 07:09:41 PM »

I half expect to hear her say,"Hey ya'll"...Looks like Paula Dean all dressed up to me...

Yep, she does Tot...someone should tell her to wear a bra...seems to be a little *nippy* in Aruba that day...
[/quote]

It's probably a built in nip!!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: March 08, 2008, 07:12:35 PM »

If you haven't read the translations yet between Joran and Patrick it is worth the read...IMO
----------------------------------------
j:
He said: this is not possible.
You have to go home.
I say: No.
I can't ask you to take responsibility for this.
He said: You're going home. I arrange the rest.
I went home then.

p:
shit man, this dude has a hart of gold.

j:
I know that.

p:
I help you make money, you have to give him money,

j:
If I ever can ever do anything for him......
I would give my life for him.

p:
You don't have to do that.
You can help him financially.
I'm going to take care of the fact, that you can help him financially.

j:
Yes, he's real good, unbelievable good.

Joran than tell patrick that he's no longer is a suspect, that he knows with 100% certainty that if the DA brings the case to court, they will loose.
So they know if they bring the case to court now, it's done, even if they find the body of the girl, with my sperm in her, they can't do anything anymore.
-------------------------------
day 4, wednesday jan. 16th 2008.

J: So yes, those bitches just ask us, will you go out with us tonight?
will you go to Carlos 'n Charlie, the bar, tonight?
And I said yes, that's fine. And they've been drinking for a long time.
And those girls where also taking coke.
Because I know "boetie" on Aruba, they went to him and get it.
That's possible, I know that.
And, eh, so then, No, I have to go to school the next day.
And the girl, Please, you know.

-----------------------------------------
P: How long a walk is that then?

J: 15 mintes or so, and the shoe thing is all BS Patrick.

P: Does he have your shoes?

J: No these shoes I have thrown them away, I have thrown them away myself.
On the way to there... on the way to home...

P: You just took them off.

J: No, on the way to there, you have these puts...

P: Riolering or something.

J: From what he told me, from what he told me, I think he did not even went out 2 kilometers or so.
He told me he just took the boat, went far, threw her out, and came back. Put the boat back, and he then came to visit me at home. And we talked for some time.

P: That night?

J: Yes he came and he told me, you know, all is arranged, she is going to be missing, they will go search, but they will not know a thing, they will not know a thing.

J: He said maybe they will come to you, then I said, you know we have to talk this through/arrange this good I told him, like I am with you, we both of course were a little nervous.

P:Yes.

J: You know it isn't something small you know, we both had something like...we also had done things together before, therefor I knew when I, when I had to to call someone I had to call him.

---------------------------------
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2576.0

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: March 08, 2008, 07:14:37 PM »

Thank you bb.

******* ... those who embrace the results of the Layered Voice Anaylysis Report in regards to Joran van der Sloot will now have to concede that the Landfill theory just might have to be researched further.  You will have to add the following quote to your special thread regarding the topic.

Janet

+++++++++++++

I had you in mind when I started that thread 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: March 08, 2008, 07:17:57 PM »

What say you? Who took Natalee off?....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: March 08, 2008, 07:20:07 PM »

If you haven't read the translations yet between Joran and Patrick it is worth the read...IMO
----------------------------------------
j:
He said: this is not possible.
You have to go home.
I say: No.
I can't ask you to take responsibility for this.
He said: You're going home. I arrange the rest.
I went home then.

p:
shit man, this dude has a hart of gold.

j:
I know that.

p:
I help you make money, you have to give him money,

j:
If I ever can ever do anything for him......
I would give my life for him.

p:
You don't have to do that.
You can help him financially.
I'm going to take care of the fact, that you can help him financially.

j:
Yes, he's real good, unbelievable good.

Joran than tell patrick that he's no longer is a suspect, that he knows with 100% certainty that if the DA brings the case to court, they will loose.
So they know if they bring the case to court now, it's done, even if they find the body of the girl, with my sperm in her, they can't do anything anymore.
-------------------------------
day 4, wednesday jan. 16th 2008.

J: So yes, those bitches just ask us, will you go out with us tonight?
will you go to Carlos 'n Charlie, the bar, tonight?
And I said yes, that's fine. And they've been drinking for a long time.
And those girls where also taking coke.
Because I know "boetie" on Aruba, they went to him and get it.
That's possible, I know that.
And, eh, so then, No, I have to go to school the next day.
And the girl, Please, you know.

P: How long a walk is that then?

J: 15 mintes or so, and the shoe thing is all BS Patrick.

P: Does he have your shoes?

J: No these shoes I have thrown them away, I have thrown them away myself.
On the way to there... on the way to home...

P: You just took them off.

J: No, on the way to there, you have these puts...

P: Riolering or something.

J: From what he told me, from what he told me, I think he did not even went out 2 kilometers or so.
He told me he just took the boat, went far, threw her out, and came back. Put the boat back, and he then came to visit me at home. And we talked for some time.

P: That night?

J: Yes he came and he told me, you know, all is arranged, she is going to be missing, they will go search, but they will not know a thing, they will not know a thing.

J: He said maybe they will come to you, then I said, you know we have to talk this through/arrange this good I told him, like I am with you, we both of course were a little nervous.

P:Yes.

J: You know it isn't something small you know, we both had something like...we also had done things together before, therefor I knew when I, when I had to to call someone I had to call him.

---------------------------------
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2576.0

*******...Thanks for posting this convo....sounds to *me* like Urine is telling Patrick that he/Urine had helped this other person get rid of a body before....so, of course Urine called him for like help....pulling up kevlar undies and running.....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: March 08, 2008, 07:20:11 PM »

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: March 08, 2008, 07:25:07 PM »

It's probably a built in nip!!!
[/quote]

i've got to think of anita van der sloot now. but i can't think of something funny.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2005-06/18174931.jpg

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: March 08, 2008, 07:25:22 PM »

What say you? Who took Natalee off?....

Don't know for sure but I have my suspicions..

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: March 08, 2008, 07:26:54 PM »

Thanks Klaas...maybe in this quote Urine is *confessing* to another murder that happened before Natalee...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.