May 29, 2024, 12:50:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 268183 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: March 09, 2008, 10:59:39 AM »

Pet cemetery in foreground.....down by baby beach.

That's the pet cemetery?  Hummmm  In the video, the guy playing the guitar and singing is sitting in the pet cemetery.  Then there is the old guy taking the trap out in his boat and the young boy watching after riding his bike.  Are they trying to say there is a connection with the pet cemetery and Natalee?  I guess I see a lot of symbolism in the video, but I can't put it all together....can anybody help?

When the two nutty mediums, Castillo and Young, got involved into the case, their first
"vision" was that Natalee was buried at the pet cemetery near Baby Beach and that
Scooby and Pit Bull and one other person had buried her there

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: March 09, 2008, 11:00:38 AM »

Can you imagine the insurance on those cars?  Must have good rates in India...er, I mean Michigan.  Rolling Eyes
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: March 09, 2008, 11:00:41 AM »

I believe Lorenzo may be involved somewhere mainly because so many Arubans came out on the blogs to defend him IMMEDIATELY.  Seems everything we hear coming out of Aruba turns to be just the opposite.  Therefore, in my mind, that makes me suspicious of Lorenzo.

I believe Lorenzo may be involved somehwere mainly because so many Arubans came out on the blogs to defend him IMMEDIATELY.  Seems everything we hear coming out of Aruba turns to be just the opposite.  Therefore, in my mind, that makes me suspicious of Lorenzo.

yes, but ...

also true that in the very beginning, first 2-3 weeks ...
many arubans were willing to "give him up"

ie: that's how we knew his name/reputation,
it came from the locals

NativeLingo: in fact, his was the first name I heard ...
plus the many posts from aia/american in aruba and arubagirl

Peeps/webmaster of Aruba Speed Shop site
(actually at least two persons sharing the nic)
was interested enough in what was being said
to come to theory/speculation stating:
Max Arendsz is one of my best friends/we go everywhere together ...
we don't know Lorenzo/don't want to know him/we mind our own business

yet a couple weeks later he provided Lorenzo-in-van photo

also said:
this is not the first time someone has tried
to connect us w/ the fatass dutchy (meaning JvdS)

sandraK said that Lorenzo
"runs w/ Max Arendsz and Orlando Bello of the Speed Shop"

many were questioned, for sure ...
but how many had searches conducted?

Lorenzo did

from the earliest days/weeks
we had overlapping circles of info/involvement ...
followed by mis-direction ...
which originated w/ the locals

meaning ... ?

Meaning....that is how the game is played.  Disinformation is the biggest piece of equipment used to play the game.  It's the basis behind naive statements such as "Everybody lies" and "Even big people lie".

When Bud Larson went missing on Aruba his family was send into a state of confusion with all of the lies and half-truths they were fed by the people on that island.  Things have advanced even further with Natalee's disapearance and moved over into the internet blogs where it's even easier because it takes longer for people to figure out who you are in order to establish credibility.

Aruba has been playing the game for a long time.  Let's face it...sadly, they are good at it.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: March 09, 2008, 11:01:00 AM »

Do you have any idea why the need to leave out the body dumping story? Is there something new about this that I missed?  We already know Joran asked Daury for help in disposal. I am confused. Sorry.

Patrick names a new name as the person who dumped Natalee and it's not the name Daury.

Patrick DOESN'T name a new name. The segment (or at least a small part of it) around dumping the body has been aired through Hart van Nederland on Friday. The translation they give is as follows:

I know who dumped her in the ocean

CUT to another quote

I know who he is. The man lives in Rotterdam (I don't speak Papiamentu but I know for a 100% he says Rotterdam here...Dutch Wink...) But I never wanted to mention his name. The guy is in hiding with him (they mean Joran).
Poentje asks: Are they in Germany?
Patrick: Yes (no doubt about this answer as far as I am concerned either).

Ahh ok I must have translated or read this article wrong.

Snip
Van der Eem mentions name According presenter Poentje Castro asked the public prosecutor in Aruba is not the fragment to broadcast, in which Van der Eem this name called.The Aruba known presenter Castro wants nothing release on the part of the interview in which Van der Eem procedure on how to handle the body of Holloway has happened."I have agreed with prosecutor Hans Mos." It would in any case not be Daury,

http://spitsnet.nl/nieuws.php/1/12572/online/van_der_eem_noemt_naam.html?p=rubriek1
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 11:03:12 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #644 on: March 09, 2008, 11:01:46 AM »

Welcome Katherine!

Hope you will feel at home here in the Monkey Cage Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: March 09, 2008, 11:05:42 AM »

Pet cemetery in foreground.....down by baby beach.

That's the pet cemetery?  Hummmm  In the video, the guy playing the guitar and singing is sitting in the pet cemetery.  Then there is the old guy taking the trap out in his boat and the young boy watching after riding his bike.  Are they trying to say there is a connection with the pet cemetery and Natalee?  I guess I see a lot of symbolism in the video, but I can't put it all together....can anybody help?

When the two nutty mediums, Castillo and Young, got involved into the case, their first
"vision" was that Natalee was buried at the pet cemetery near Baby Beach and that
Scooby and Pit Bull and one other person had buried her there

Then why show the old man taking the cage out to sea?  I still can't make sense out of that video...maybe exploring all theories...they need a redo...the boy has to have her on the beach now.  So many possibilities. Did I say morning?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: March 09, 2008, 11:07:00 AM »

Regarding the music vid...I personally don't think it has investigative value on the NH case...I do think some talented young musicians, one or more, whom have read a lot of blogs in the case,
have found a unique way to get exposure...especially when looking at their *tags* used for search engines...hot topic to say the least..JMOO...fwiw...I could be very wrong...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: March 09, 2008, 11:10:19 AM »

Regarding the music vid...I personally don't think it has investigative value on the NH case...I do think some talented young musicians, one or more, whom have read a lot of blogs in the case,
have found a unique way to get exposure...especially when looking at their *tags* used for search engines...hot topic to say the least..JMOO...fwiw...I could be very wrong...

Destiny - I agree with one exception.  IF the song/video was created after Natalee disappeared then it's interresting they would show the trap and the huts.  The song was released as a single July 2005.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: March 09, 2008, 11:10:29 AM »

So is there a new name or not? 
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: March 09, 2008, 11:10:46 AM »

Do you have any idea why the need to leave out the body dumping story? Is there something new about this that I missed?  We already know Joran asked Daury for help in disposal. I am confused. Sorry.

Patrick names a new name as the person who dumped Natalee and it's not the name Daury.

Patrick DOESN'T name a new name. The segment (or at least a small part of it) around dumping the body has been aired through Hart van Nederland on Friday. The translation they give is as follows:

CUT to another quote

I know who he is. The man lives in Rotterdam (I don't speak Papiamentu but I know for a 100% he says Rotterdam here...Dutch Wink...) But I never wanted to mention his name. The guy is in hiding with him (they mean Joran).

Snip
Van der Eem mentions name According presenter Poentje Castro asked the public prosecutor in Aruba is not the fragment to broadcast, in which Van der Eem this name called.The Aruba known presenter Castro wants nothing release on the part of the interview in which Van der Eem procedure on how to handle the body of Holloway has happened."I have agreed with prosecutor Hans Mos." It would in any case not be Daury,

http://spitsnet.nl/nieuws.php/1/12572/online/van_der_eem_noemt_naam.html?p=rubriek1

Spits?

Listen, There is no need to cut out complete sentences. Hans Mos asked to bleep out the names, nothing else.
So Hans Mos did not ask to cut out complete sentences.
If Poentje cuts out the whole sentence he can not prove what he claims.

So, if Poentje now tells he cut's out the whole sentence, it means that there is no sentence at all.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #650 on: March 09, 2008, 11:14:58 AM »

Is there any way to ask them?  Destiny calls!
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: March 09, 2008, 11:15:51 AM »

CUT to another quote

Snip

But it doesn't show what is said - asked before the quotes of Patrick.

* maybe Patrick assumed Joran was in Germany because that what's been in the press. Or maybe he does know for sure Joran is in Germany. But I really don't think Joran / his lawyers would put Joran in hiding with the guy who's helped him. That would be really stupid.
* Maybe Patrick did give a name to the OM and doesn't want the name to go out before they can the trail of the money?

Ah well...we'll have to wait and see....
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: March 09, 2008, 11:16:25 AM »

Destiny - I agree with one exception.  IF the song/video was created after Natalee disappeared then it's interresting they would show the trap and the huts.  The song was released as a single July 2005.

I see what you are saying Klaas...I think it was last night, you posted the *history* time wise, on the vid...I'll jump in the way-back time machine and reread it...Thanks!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: March 09, 2008, 11:17:42 AM »

Van der Eem threatens TV-presenter Castro

Poentje Castro during his interview met Patrick van der Eem.

ORANJESTAD -- Patrick van der Eem has threatened Poentje Castro of the programme Un Dia Den Bida, with death.  That’s what Castro said today and he wants to report this with the police.  He showed the recording he made from Van der Eem live on TV last Sunday.  Van der Eem called Castro on the phone immediately after the broadcast; he was very angry.

The conversation with Van der Eem was recorded two weeks ago.  A second camera kept rolling after the interview, and Van der Eem evidently didn’t know this.  That movie ended up on YouTube, and Nieuwe Revu had the interview translated into Dutch.  Van der Eem said at certain point during the interview that he had known Joran van der Sloot for years.  He also said that he knows who had thrown Natalee Holloway into the sea.

TELEARUBA

The integral interview was going to be shown on TeleAruba yesterday evening at 21:00, after part of the interview was already showing on YouTube.  Castro says that TeleAruba management didn’t venture to do this, because they were afraid to be sued.  TeleCuracao and the Dutch current affairs Nova and De wereld draait door have indicated their interest in broadcasting the integral images.   Director Robert Kelly of TeleAruba said in a reaction that the recordings are ‘illegal’.  “The person in the recording didn’t know that he was being recorded and that can have legal consequences.”

What’s important for Castro is that ‘the questionable image’ of Van der Eem is shown.  “Van der Eem is a dubious person with a big mouth.  His scar shows that the underworld had already made that clear; they mutilated him.  With what he told me, he confessed who he really is.  He says that he wants to help the Aruban people solve the case, but what he really wants is make money.  He wants to become a millionaire.”

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Thanks *******

Janet

(March 7, 2008)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: March 09, 2008, 11:17:53 AM »

Is there any way to ask them?  Destiny calls!

Lala's...interesting...was thinking the same thing myself!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: March 09, 2008, 11:21:40 AM »

Thanks *******

Janet

(March 7, 2008)  scratch
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: March 09, 2008, 11:30:00 AM »

Thanks *******

Janet

(March 7, 2008)  scratch

Good Morning Klass

Just the date of the article for future reference.

Off to church ... early service.

Later, Janet

8:30 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: March 09, 2008, 11:31:36 AM »

Dog Graves in Aruba

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: March 09, 2008, 11:32:09 AM »

Klaas..IF that is the case...then we/me can onlu assume that one or more of said telented young musicians *knew* someone/something...now it's our job to *ferret* that out...I bet if said musicians were approached by a potential co-producer of a fund raising concert, for the next phase of the Persistence search...they might be interested in the venue....Wink

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: March 09, 2008, 11:33:41 AM »

Instead of Natalee having convulsions on the beach, it is most likely that she had them while still in Deepak's car. It would explain car washing and Kalpoe involvement.

Gardener spotting with someone lying down in the back seat, a drive to the Sloot home (with a deceased body), blocked search warrants, computer manipulated (time stamped) searches for drugs + alcohol on the computer, etc.. would fit this timeline.

(see bold above) ...this would also explain why Satish asked him > "How's the girl"

Speaking of Deepak and Satish, has anyone ever tried to get a contact from Suriname and see what happened there that these 2 had to leave and come to Aruba?  What are their past problems with the law in Suriname that they had to leave and does it mirror what has happened in this case?  I believe this needs to be ratcheted up a bit now.  I am surprised Dr. Phil hasn't requested files on at least Deepak from Suriname since it was quoted by someone (maybe Jossie) that they were in trouble there same as in Aruba.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.