April 27, 2024, 01:25:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 264892 times)
Guppy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: March 10, 2008, 01:16:47 AM »

http://tinyurl.com/39t3xb  I just found this floating around.  Skeeerrryyyyyy
Guppy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: March 10, 2008, 01:18:15 AM »

Oops new here, I think I did that wrong. 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: March 10, 2008, 01:20:30 AM »

Im guessing that is Sandrak on the right?

Welcome to the cage Guppy! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Guppy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: March 10, 2008, 01:23:29 AM »

Thanks *******.  I have been reading for quite a while, and have been a lurker.  I finally took the dive into posting, wanted to make the first one count.  A family member of mine is here, I thought I'd join her with her efforts to get justice for Natalee.  Hint, hint, I have met you   
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: March 10, 2008, 01:29:52 AM »

Thanks *******.  I have been reading for quite a while, and have been a lurker.  I finally took the dive into posting, wanted to make the first one count.  A family member of mine is here, I thought I'd join her with her efforts to get justice for Natalee.  Hint, hint, I have met you   

Hmm..I havent met too many Monkeys..She just have a birthday? 

Guppy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: March 10, 2008, 01:31:44 AM »

that would be a relative of mine.  I know, I have to go to bed...  Just had to say Hello.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: March 10, 2008, 01:36:39 AM »

that would be a relative of mine.  I know, I have to go to bed...  Just had to say Hello.
Haha!! Well welcome again,you have have made Natalee proud I'M sure! Give the Birthday Girl a hug for me and be good..  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: March 10, 2008, 01:43:55 AM »

I remember seeing that picture posted at RU a long time ago. It may have been durring one of SandraK's meltdowns, lol
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: March 10, 2008, 01:52:12 AM »

I remember seeing that picture posted at RU a long time ago. It may have been durring one of SandraK's meltdowns, lol

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: March 10, 2008, 01:52:40 AM »

CSI posted at RU asking if the secret recording was ever shown on TeleCuracao tonight.  Lazlo posted this:

Castro has send a DVD to Tele Curacao and that has been broadcasted tonight, I don't know what he has send them, but allegedly it had the hidden camera segment with van der Eem on it.

Posted by Cancunmole at RU:

IMO either those posting from Aruba who announced tonight's airing were either unable to receive the broadcast from Curacao or what was broadcast didn't fit their agenda and is therefore not fit to be shared here.....

Guess nobody wanted to pay the $29.00 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: March 10, 2008, 02:04:06 AM »

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: March 10, 2008, 02:17:32 AM »

you are nasty and according to the Bible that is a terrible sin.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: March 10, 2008, 02:49:41 AM »

I didn't know that drinking out of the same bottle was a sin.  I must have a different Bible.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: March 10, 2008, 02:55:27 AM »

This was the list from Nieuwe Revu:

Bij het zien van de undercoverbeelden van Joran van der Sloot, gingen bij vele deskundigen de alarmbellen af. Psychiaters, psychologen, dermatologen, advocaten en pokeraars, allemaal zagen ze onmiddellijk wat hem mankeerde. En dat is nogal wat. Om het overzicht niet helemaal kwijt te raken, een lijstje.
1. Volgens Bram Bakker, psycholoog en columnist, is Joran psychopathisch, een psychopaat. Iemand die door een abnormaal karakter afwijkend gedrag vertoont en dus moeite heeft om zich in de samenleving te handhaven. Volgens Bakker geldt deze diagnose overigens ook voor vader Van der Sloot.
2. Joran heeft een antisociale levensstijl. Hij heeft een instrumentele relatie met anderen en een gebrek aan empathie, weet psychologe Corine de Ruiter
3. Hij heeft dodelijk prostaatvocht. Volgens Ernst Stolz hoogleraar dermatologie, raakte Natalee in een astmatische shock toen ze in aanraking kwam met Joran’s ‘lichaamssappen’.
4. Zijn advocaat Bert de Rooij typeert Joran als een serieleugenaar. De man verklaard zelf ook niet meer te weten wanneer hij zijn cliënt moet geloven.
5. Joran is gok- drugs- en seksverslaafd volgens Dick Trubendorffer, ervaringsdeskundige en directeur van een verslavingskliniek.
6. Bethany Marshall, een Amerikaanse psychoanalyticus, herkent in Joran een sociopaat. Iemand zonder verantwoordelijkheidsgevoel die geen contacten met anderen kan aangaan.
7. Professioneel pokerspeler Rolf Slotboom heeft de lichaamstaal van Joran uitvoerig bestudeerd en kan aan de hand van zijn rood aangelopen oortjes constateren dat Joran een echte bluffer is.
Sanne van Ettinger

This is what I read:

By seeing the undercover tapes of Joran, a lot of alarm bells were ringing with many experts.
Psychiatrists, psychologists, dermatologists, lawyers and the people who play poker, all they saw immediately what was wrong with Joran. And that’s quite something.
To keep it all clear here is list:
1. According to Bram Bakker, psychologist and column writer Joran is psychopathic, a psychopath. Someone who, by having an abnormal character, show aberrant behavior  and thus having trouble to maintain in society.  According to Bakker this diagnoses is also suitable for his father.
2. Joran has an antisocial live style. He has an instrumental relation with others and a lack of empathy, knows psychologist Corine de Ruiter
3. He has deadly prostate liquor. According to Ernst Stolz, prof. in Dermatology, Natalee had an asthmatic shock when she came in contact with Jorans body fluids.
4. His lawyer Bert the Roy characterizes him as a serial liar. The man declares that even he does not know himself  when to believe his client and when not.
5. Joran is a gamble, drugs and sex addict, according to Dick Trubendorffer, expert by experience and manager of a rehab.
6. Bethany Marshall, an American psycho-analyzer, recognizes in Joran a sociopath. Someone with no feelings of responsibility and someone who is unable to have intercourse with people.
7. Professional poker player Rolf Slotboom studied the body language of Joran and could see at the right ears of Joran, that he is a real bluffer.

Note from Katrien:
Bram Bakker is a psychiatrist and not a psychologist: a big difference.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #894 on: March 10, 2008, 02:58:57 AM »

I didn't know that drinking out of the same bottle was a sin.  I must have a different Bible.
I certainly can see why Jackb said what He did...You gotta admit it looks pretty bad.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: March 10, 2008, 03:01:24 AM »

This was the list from Nieuwe Revu:

Bij het zien van de undercoverbeelden van Joran van der Sloot, gingen bij vele deskundigen de alarmbellen af. Psychiaters, psychologen, dermatologen, advocaten en pokeraars, allemaal zagen ze onmiddellijk wat hem mankeerde. En dat is nogal wat. Om het overzicht niet helemaal kwijt te raken, een lijstje.
1. Volgens Bram Bakker, psycholoog en columnist, is Joran psychopathisch, een psychopaat. Iemand die door een abnormaal karakter afwijkend gedrag vertoont en dus moeite heeft om zich in de samenleving te handhaven. Volgens Bakker geldt deze diagnose overigens ook voor vader Van der Sloot.
2. Joran heeft een antisociale levensstijl. Hij heeft een instrumentele relatie met anderen en een gebrek aan empathie, weet psychologe Corine de Ruiter
3. Hij heeft dodelijk prostaatvocht. Volgens Ernst Stolz hoogleraar dermatologie, raakte Natalee in een astmatische shock toen ze in aanraking kwam met Joran’s ‘lichaamssappen’.
4. Zijn advocaat Bert de Rooij typeert Joran als een serieleugenaar. De man verklaard zelf ook niet meer te weten wanneer hij zijn cliënt moet geloven.
5. Joran is gok- drugs- en seksverslaafd volgens Dick Trubendorffer, ervaringsdeskundige en directeur van een verslavingskliniek.
6. Bethany Marshall, een Amerikaanse psychoanalyticus, herkent in Joran een sociopaat. Iemand zonder verantwoordelijkheidsgevoel die geen contacten met anderen kan aangaan.
7. Professioneel pokerspeler Rolf Slotboom heeft de lichaamstaal van Joran uitvoerig bestudeerd en kan aan de hand van zijn rood aangelopen oortjes constateren dat Joran een echte bluffer is.
Sanne van Ettinger

This is what I read:

By seeing the undercover tapes of Joran, a lot of alarm bells were ringing with many experts.
Psychiatrists, psychologists, dermatologists, lawyers and the people who play poker, all they saw immediately what was wrong with Joran. And that’s quite something.
To keep it all clear here is list:
1. According to Bram Bakker, psychologist and column writer Joran is psychopathic, a psychopath. Someone who, by having an abnormal character, show aberrant behavior  and thus having trouble to maintain in society.  According to Bakker this diagnoses is also suitable for his father.
2. Joran has an antisocial live style. He has an instrumental relation with others and a lack of empathy, knows psychologist Corine de Ruiter
3. He has deadly prostate liquor. According to Ernst Stolz, prof. in Dermatology, Natalee had an asthmatic shock when she came in contact with Jorans body fluids.
4. His lawyer Bert the Roy characterizes him as a serial liar. The man declares that even he does not know himself  when to believe his client and when not.
5. Joran is a gamble, drugs and sex addict, according to Dick Trubendorffer, expert by experience and manager of a rehab.
6. Bethany Marshall, an American psycho-analyzer, recognizes in Joran a sociopath. Someone with no feelings of responsibility and someone who is unable to have intercourse with people.
7. Professional poker player Rolf Slotboom studied the body language of Joran and could see at the right ears of Joran, that he is a real bluffer.

Note from Katrien:
Bram Bakker is a psychiatrist and not a psychologist: a big difference.

Thank You for clarifying this..You are right there is a big difference...

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: March 10, 2008, 03:02:24 AM »

CSI posted at RU asking if the secret recording was ever shown on TeleCuracao tonight.  Lazlo posted this:

Castro has send a DVD to Tele Curacao and that has been broadcasted tonight, I don't know what he has send them, but allegedly it had the hidden camera segment with van der Eem on it.

IMO either those posting from Aruba who announced tonight's airing were either unable to receive the broadcast from Curacao or what was broadcast didn't fit their agenda and is therefore not fit to be shared here.....

In God We Trust!
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: March 10, 2008, 03:02:57 AM »

Oops, is had to be red ears, instead of right ears, in the end.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: March 10, 2008, 03:04:51 AM »

Good Night All!

In God We Trust!
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: March 10, 2008, 03:13:37 AM »

Its 08.00 AM in the morning in Holland and I have not seen a translation yet. Even the Beth, Peter and Patrick bashers did not show themselves.
That's weird because they knew what was on the tape, they said.
If there was something important I guess one of them would have published it by now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.