April 28, 2024, 08:56:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 264933 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: March 10, 2008, 04:26:59 AM »

Once again I will post this:

One of the Monkeys a few years back found an ad for the rent or sale of a home in Depak's complex. It was posted here and mentioned the whole complex had WiFi.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: March 10, 2008, 05:24:12 AM »

Oops new here, I think I did that wrong. 

you are nasty and according to the Bible that is a terrible sin.

I didn't know that drinking out of the same bottle was a sin.  I must have a different Bible.
I certainly can see why Jackb said what He did...You gotta admit it looks pretty bad.....

You're right, Sister   

I was not upset or angry when I posted that.

Scared Monkeys has shown me not to take things at face value, to look a little deeper and that is a good thing.  I am just learning to look beyond what I think I see and wanted to pass that on.

I am hoping my experiences here, help me to become a better person and to be more involved with what has been my passion for as long as I can remember.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: March 10, 2008, 05:27:16 AM »

CSI posted at RU asking if the secret recording was ever shown on TeleCuracao tonight.  Lazlo posted this:

Castro has send a DVD to Tele Curacao and that has been broadcasted tonight, I don't know what he has send them, but allegedly it had the hidden camera segment with van der Eem on it.

Posted by Cancunmole at RU:

IMO either those posting from Aruba who announced tonight's airing were either unable to receive the broadcast from Curacao or what was broadcast didn't fit their agenda and is therefore not fit to be shared here.....

Guess nobody wanted to pay the $29.00 

Its 08.00 AM in the morning in Holland and I have not seen a translation yet. Even the Beth, Peter and Patrick bashers did not show themselves.
That's weird because they knew what was on the tape, they said.
If there was something important I guess one of them would have published it by now.

Thanks Katrien.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: March 10, 2008, 05:31:28 AM »

Good morning, Guests!

I believe in miracles!
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: March 10, 2008, 08:36:09 AM »

Im guessing that is Sandrak on the right?

Welcome to the cage Guppy! 

Hi Guppy, Welcome to the cage!!
You know, the other female in this picture (besides who we think might be SandraK) looks a lot like the female counterpart of the psycho psychics to me. Anyone else?

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: March 10, 2008, 08:45:18 AM »

But...What are they doing? 
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: March 10, 2008, 08:45:50 AM »

Welcome Guppy!

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: March 10, 2008, 09:01:13 AM »

Supergroove (een van de trollen die een oneerlijke versie van de vertaling had gegeven op H yves) heeft te kennen gegeven naar een ander forum te gaan want op FOK zou hij niet serieus genomen worden.
Rosita (een andere trol) roept dat ze achter de schermen  nog steeds druk aan het werk zijn.
Waarmee zijn ze aan het werk dan? De show is toch uitgezonden? Niets te melden?
We hadden het kunnen weten. Met mensen als Stan de Jong in de buurt, krijg je alleen maar falsificaties en verdraaiingen. In die andere moordzaak kan ik me nog goed de “zeven klappers” aangekondigd en voorspeld door  Maurice de Hond herinneren, te beginnen met de opening van het graf. (Erg respectloos overigens).
Moeten we nu wachten op klapper twee die dan weer een luchtballonnetje blijkt te zijn?

Supergroove (one of the trolls on Fok who gave an unfair translation on Hyves) told he is going somewhere else because he does not feel taken serious on Fok anymore.
Rosita (another troll) shouts they are behind the scenes still working.
On what are they working? Is the show broadcasted en was there nothing new?
We could have known. With people like Stan de Jong around you only get falsifications and twisted words. In the other case I do very well remember the”seven bangs” announced en predicted by Maurice de Hond, starting with the opening of the grave of the killed women (Very disrespectfull by the way).
Do we have to wait for the second clapper which than again appears to be an airballoon?

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: March 10, 2008, 09:19:52 AM »

Methinks they are drinking from the same bottle through a straw. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #909 on: March 10, 2008, 09:20:38 AM »

Well, memories from my younger days tell me they are either partaking in the consumption of an alcoholic beverage from a hose that most likely is connected to a keg...or......that hose is connected to a bong and they may be inhaling smoke which contains THC Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: March 10, 2008, 09:28:39 AM »

you are nasty and according to the Bible that is a terrible sin.

I didn't know that drinking out of the same bottle was a sin.  I must have a different Bible.
  Let it be known God is not mocked.
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: March 10, 2008, 09:35:18 AM »

Trying to shock some of the readers?
Is the foto of any relevance for the Natalee case?
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: March 10, 2008, 09:56:41 AM »

I like your humor Caps  I didn't expect that coming from you! 

I think we all have worked very hard this week and I have not had a chance to enjoy a good laugh since I started with the Monkeys on my research.

I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This comming week is THE DAY.

Me and J & W and the C's are all in a agreement now that it must be there.

Thanks for the laugh it was much appreciated Smile Although Robots is deeply missed it is good to see you pick up some of his optimism as it is much needed.

===============
I don't have any great jokes at the moment but maybe this will make someone smile:) I know it's OT but it's needed! 

Notice how he nonchalantly walks and looks around like he's just a average bird on a stroll..Then he grab's the chips and run's like hell

I prefer this one.
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: March 10, 2008, 10:16:01 AM »

Hi Monkeys! Just wanted to ask that anyone interested in going to the Houston travel show please post a note in the Houston Travel Show thread. We have almost three weeks to get plans together. Monkeys are needed so if you are interested please let us know in the Houston show thread. Thanks!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: March 10, 2008, 11:08:24 AM »

Im guessing that is Sandrak on the right?

Welcome to the cage Guppy! 

Hi Guppy, Welcome to the cage!!
You know, the other female in this picture (besides who we think might be SandraK) looks a lot like the female counterpart of the psycho psychics to me. Anyone else?

It does look like that scag from California!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #915 on: March 10, 2008, 11:11:04 AM »

And those freaks have the nerve to say that Natalee dressed like a slut.  They need to take a close look at so manyyyyy of their own. They make me sick. Even this girl has on more clothes than most of the locals down there, lmao.

Slow catching up.

Too bad they didn't have that outfit in HER SIZE!!!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: March 10, 2008, 11:13:14 AM »

Hi Monkeys! Just wanted to ask that anyone interested in going to the Houston travel show please post a note in the Houston Travel Show thread. We have almost three weeks to get plans together. Monkeys are needed so if you are interested please let us know in the Houston show thread. Thanks!

Monkeys need to think about setting up a non-profit organization or centralized site (or thread that links to payment sites) for this so we can donate money for gas and materials and lodging. PayPal is a great way to pay, credit cards checks, whatever. I am sure many would contribute, self included, if an easy was were set up to donate.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #917 on: March 10, 2008, 11:13:26 AM »

Opinion please...

Is the 1st photo (the girl posted by Kermit on pg. 30) and the girl in the second photo the same girl??

Probably not, but what say you all?

My vote...*same girl*...

Me too.  Same girl.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: March 10, 2008, 11:14:08 AM »

And those freaks have the nerve to say that Natalee dressed like a slut.  They need to take a close look at so manyyyyy of their own. They make me sick. Even this girl has on more clothes than most of the locals down there, lmao.

Slow catching up.

Too bad they didn't have that outfit in HER SIZE!!!

GOOD MORNIN' PEACHES!!!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: March 10, 2008, 11:15:46 AM »

Supergroove (een van de trollen die een oneerlijke versie van de vertaling had gegeven op H yves) heeft te kennen gegeven naar een ander forum te gaan want op FOK zou hij niet serieus genomen worden.
Rosita (een andere trol) roept dat ze achter de schermen  nog steeds druk aan het werk zijn.
Waarmee zijn ze aan het werk dan? De show is toch uitgezonden? Niets te melden?
We hadden het kunnen weten. Met mensen als Stan de Jong in de buurt, krijg je alleen maar falsificaties en verdraaiingen. In die andere moordzaak kan ik me nog goed de “zeven klappers” aangekondigd en voorspeld door  Maurice de Hond herinneren, te beginnen met de opening van het graf. (Erg respectloos overigens).
Moeten we nu wachten op klapper twee die dan weer een luchtballonnetje blijkt te zijn?

Supergroove (one of the trolls on Fok who gave an unfair translation on Hyves) told he is going somewhere else because he does not feel taken serious on Fok anymore.
Rosita (another troll) shouts they are behind the scenes still working.
On what are they working? Is the show broadcasted en was there nothing new?
We could have known. With people like Stan de Jong around you only get falsifications and twisted words. In the other case I do very well remember the”seven bangs” announced en predicted by Maurice de Hond, starting with the opening of the grave of the killed women (Very disrespectfull by the way).
Do we have to wait for the second clapper which than again appears to be an airballoon?

Katrien, just want to say we appreciate you Dutch Monkeys fighting for Natalee on the other side of the big pond. It is great to have you all here!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.