April 25, 2024, 05:47:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOUSTON TRAVEL SHOW March 29 & 30, 2008  (Read 16850 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: March 09, 2008, 05:56:17 PM »

Here is the next travel show opportunity for those in the Houston area:

http://www.houstontravelshow.com/

« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 10:45:48 AM by klaasend » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 09:19:52 PM »

TEXAS Monkeys...wish I could be there with y'all....I will be in spirit....do it TEXAS STYLE!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 10:41:48 PM »

Hi Texas Monkeys!!  Hey, will anyone from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area be going to the Houston show? Would anyone be interested in carpooling from Dallas to Houston? I could work the whole weekend if I can get there. I cant afford a plane ticket or making the trip alone, (Houston is seven hours from where I live) so my only chance to make the show would be if I could carpool with someone from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Wanted to throw this out there just in case. E mail me, njackson1245@neto.com
Thanks! Hoping someone is interested as I would LOVE to be able to make the Houston show and contribute for Natalee.

Also, Klaas, do you have a way to find out if there will be a Dallas/Ft. Worth travel show this year? THAT I could make for sure!

Also, many thanks to all the Monkeys who have been able to do the other shows!!! You are AWESOME and MUCH appreciated!!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 11:28:39 PM »

Hi Texas Monkeys!!  Hey, will anyone from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area be going to the Houston show? Would anyone be interested in carpooling from Dallas to Houston? I could work the whole weekend if I can get there. I cant afford a plane ticket or making the trip alone, (Houston is seven hours from where I live) so my only chance to make the show would be if I could carpool with someone from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Wanted to throw this out there just in case. E mail me, njackson1245@neto.com
Thanks! Hoping someone is interested as I would LOVE to be able to make the Houston show and contribute for Natalee.

Also, Klaas, do you have a way to find out if there will be a Dallas/Ft. Worth travel show this year? THAT I could make for sure!

Also, many thanks to all the Monkeys who have been able to do the other shows!!! You are AWESOME and MUCH appreciated!!

Gabby - I'll keep my eye out for a Dallas/Ft Worth show.  I got lucky finding this one today, sometimes they are hard to find.

I'm sure as people see there is a show in Houston more will post that are interrested in going. 
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 06:12:32 AM »

Hey Gabby,please email me at justicefornatalee@gmail.com so we can chat about Houston....
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 10:03:17 AM »

Hey Gabby,please email me at justicefornatalee@gmail.com so we can chat about Houston....

Hi Vicki! Thanks for your post, E mail is on the way!

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 10:11:28 AM »

Klaas, thanks much for helping me watch for info about a Dallas/Ft. Worth show, it is much appreciated. I also have been searching but havent found anything so far.

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2008, 10:29:27 AM »

I'll be there.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 11:06:13 AM »

I'll be there.

Go for it Nimrod and Gabby and Sunny and all you other great Texas Monkeys!!! God bless you for standing up for the girl!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 12:01:59 AM »

I talked to My Son this evening and He said that there is parking right in front of the George R Brown Convention Center and as long as You get there early there should be no problems....I'm not going to be able to be there Myself but I will be sending a donation to help with whatever is needed....Vicki do I need to send the Donation to You like last time? Please let Me know so that I can get it in the mail ASAP! Thank You PC

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 12:23:35 PM »

I talked to My Son this evening and He said that there is parking right in front of the George R Brown Convention Center and as long as You get there early there should be no problems....I'm not going to be able to be there Myself but I will be sending a donation to help with whatever is needed....Vicki do I need to send the Donation to You like last time? Please let Me know so that I can get it in the mail ASAP! Thank You PC

If you would that would be great..we need to get more totes out and flyers...thank you so much...We have about 6 ppl so far going....
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 12:53:39 PM »

I'll be there.

Hey can you email us at justicefornatalee@gmail.com so we can all get together... Thanks
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 12:56:19 PM »

If you would that would be great..we need to get more totes out and flyers...thank you so much...We have about 6 ppl so far going....
Thanks Vicki...I still have the address and will get You a check in the mail today...Thank You for All You do for Natalee! I wish I could go to the show but unfortunately I have certain obligations that right now keep Me from being able to travel very far from home...I'm going to see if My DIL will go and Stand for Natalee...I'll let You know.....PC   

In God We Trust!
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2008, 11:08:42 AM »

Thank you so much,hotping...we have 2 shows the same weekend..Ive asked TES if they can be there,but they have a fund raiser that weekend...please let me know who can go...Thanks again...hope all is well.
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2008, 10:33:41 AM »

Great news guys...houston is behind us on this, they think lieruba is a joke and a disgrace....they welcome us with open arms...YEAH...
By the way I LOVE MY AVITAR....THANK YOU
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 12:03:04 PM »

Thank you so much,hotping...we have 2 shows the same weekend..Ive asked TES if they can be there,but they have a fund raiser that weekend...please let me know who can go...Thanks again...hope all is well.
Sorry to say that I definitely can't make it to the Houston Show and neither can MY DIL but I did send the donation...so use it for what every is needed....Thanks to All You Texas/Houston Monkeys that plan on attending....

In God We Trust!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 08:32:24 PM »

Great news guys...houston is behind us on this, they think lieruba is a joke and a disgrace....they welcome us with open arms...YEAH...
By the way I LOVE MY AVITAR....THANK YOU

Great news! Go Vicki!!!  

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 06:52:44 AM »

Sorry to say that I definitely can't make it to the Houston Show and neither can MY DIL but I did send the donation...so use it for what every is needed....Thanks to All You Texas/Houston Monkeys that plan on attending....

Hotping, just to let you know, I havent received anything from you so far....I hope it didnt get lost...email me at justicefornatalee@gmail.com Thanks
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 12:28:53 PM »

Hotping, just to let you know, I havent received anything from you so far....I hope it didnt get lost...email me at justicefornatalee@gmail.com Thanks
Hey Vicki...My Check was cashed on 3/19 so please recheck to see if You got it....Thanks PC

In God We Trust!
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 01:49:22 PM »

Got it Hotping, sorry about that and thank you so very much...sSAy prayers for OUR group going this wekend...weve got the media showing up,hopefully...You all ROCK
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.