March 29, 2024, 01:15:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOUSTON TRAVEL SHOW March 29 & 30, 2008  (Read 16548 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2008, 09:34:21 PM »

Yes they do "Rock"!!!!!!     Hey, wheres the pics?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2008, 08:09:25 AM »

Klaas, I am sorry about the pictures. I have no control over who gets them...The Houston event was a success, I wish you had gotten the pictures first....Most everyone who showed up were SM....but the guy in charge decided to give them to Michelle first...Can you email me please....
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2008, 11:08:18 AM »

Great job Houston!!! You all Rock!!!
Isn't it just the greatest feeling doing the show!!
Glad you all got under Aruba's skin...again!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2008, 03:10:50 PM »

Every time I read about these boycotts and hear how so many strangers from all across our wonderful "FREE" country, it truly touches my heart.  Everybody involved, Monkey or not, are true heroes!   All the organizors ROCK for helping make it happen and have done such wonderful jobs at it.  The total strangers who just show up, or send donations or even those who post in support I'm sure are all Angels to Beth, Dave and family.

Those who post of the events during/after the fact have done such a wonderful job at describing them makes me feel as though I am there and I pray to have the privilege to attend one some time.  However, more importantly, I pray , there is no longer the need to do so, as the case gets solved and Natalee is brought home.

EVERYBODY, from SM and beyond, every Natalee supporter from every Natalee support site involved should be very proud of themselves!

God BLESS you ALL!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2008, 03:59:01 PM »

Isnt that the truth, when ppl send in donatios it just makes my heart swell, to do this for Natalee....going makes you feel great, but giving donations when u cant go, is just as important...Thanks everyone...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2008, 09:02:02 PM »

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!So great to see yall show your support for Natalee in Houston!!! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.