April 25, 2024, 03:06:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 301587 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: March 11, 2008, 04:47:47 PM »

Private Eye - yes, Janet explained it very well in a couple posts in response to Tot's original post:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg363689#msg363689

The whole situation is sad, but personally I think Beth and Dave have worked together better than 98% of all other people similiar situated. When it has counted they have both been there for each other, supporting each other. I would hate for either of them to start questioning their response to this, their behavior as parents, or their treatment of each other. They did and are doing a great job.They still have a child alive that needs them to function as parents who both financially and emotionally contribute to Matts life and to support him while he is in college, and it takes BOTH parents to support a child in college today.

Very well said PE and I agree with you 100 percent..They both love Natalee the same and I believe that alone outweighs anything else...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: March 11, 2008, 04:48:42 PM »

I listened to the interview.

Moszkowicz said article 12.

He means this:

Laatste artikelen: 12 Sv
Wetboek van Strafvordering (Sv)

Artikel 12 | Sv, Boek 1, Titel 1, Afdeling 4

Wordt een strafbaar feit niet vervolgd of de vervolging niet voortgezet, dan kan de rechtstreeks belanghebbende daarover schriftelijk beklag doen bij het gerechtshof, binnen het rechtsgebied waarvan de beslissing tot niet vervolging of niet verdere vervolging is genomen. Indien de beslissing tot niet vervolging is genomen door de officier van justitie bij het landelijk parket, is bevoegd het gerechtshof te 's-Gravenhage.

By the way, I have my doubts whether the interview is reproduced very complete and correct.
Moszkowicz said that the one who courses the shock is the one who did the confession.

I don't have time to listen to it carefully at the moment.

One thing I noticed was that Moszkowicz mentioned the Hof (article 12).

Note: The European Hof is probably the last possibility.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: March 11, 2008, 04:48:54 PM »

Private Eye - yes, Janet explained it very well in a couple posts in response to Tot's original post:

The whole situation is sad, but personally I think Beth and Dave have worked together better than 98% of all other people similiar situated. When it has counted they have both been there for each other, supporting each other. I would hate for either of them to start questioning their response to this, their behavior as parents, or their treatment of each other. They did and are doing a great job.They still have a child alive that needs them to function as parents who both financially and emotionally contribute to Matts life and to support him while he is in college, and it takes BOTH parents to support a child in college today.

Excellent post PE. How true.......It serves no purpose to second guess at this time why a mother in a state of understandable emotional distress choose to make a particular call.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: March 11, 2008, 04:59:45 PM »

Does anyone think the insinuation of attorney Bram Moszkowicz into this mix will possibly cause the big documentary expose by Renee Geilen to be cancelled faster than appearances on that other program from TeleAruba with Host Castro by any chance?

I think there is a very good possibility that they may think twice now about what they say if they know they can be held accountable.  Bram does seem to have quite a rep in this regard.

Off to the ole working and lurking. . . . .

Bram hasn't agreed to take the case yet right? I would imagine that it's all in limbo so to speak.Sounds plausible to me though that they would cancel..

mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: March 11, 2008, 05:05:25 PM »

Does anyone think the insinuation of attorney Bram Moszkowicz into this mix will possibly cause the big documentary expose by Renee Geilen to be cancelled faster than appearances on that other program from TeleAruba with Host Castro by any chance?

I think there is a very good possibility that they may think twice now about what they say if they know they can be held accountable.  Bram does seem to have quite a rep in this regard.

Bram hasn't agreed to take the case yet right? I would imagine that it's all in limbo so to speak.Sounds plausible to me though that they would cancel..

sounds to me as though he wants to be pretty sure he can win, he doesn't want to get beth's hopes up and then another disappointment. he said as much.

also anna, sounds as if the complaint would be against the aruban court for failure to proceed -- some sort of misconduct or malfeasance??

The state of the condition insults my intuition
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: March 11, 2008, 05:09:51 PM »

Excellent post PE. How true.......It serves no purpose to second guess at this time why a mother in a state of understandable emotional distress choose to make a particular call.

Of course if Beth had it to do over, she wishes she would have managed to call him, but it wasn't an intentional slight. They really have done as good a job as I have seen on being divorced yet raising their children.
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: March 11, 2008, 05:11:22 PM »

Bram told last week in the Jensen show that he will come back next week (this week) in the Jensen show to tell what he decided.

It would surprise me if he comes to tell that he does not take the case.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: March 11, 2008, 05:12:02 PM »

sounds to me as though he wants to be pretty sure he can win, he doesn't want to get beth's hopes up and then another disappointment. he said as much.

also anna, sounds as if the complaint would be against the aruban court for failure to proceed -- some sort of misconduct or malfeasance??

You're right!!!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: March 11, 2008, 05:13:54 PM »

Bram told last week in the Jensen show that he will come back next week (this week) in the Jensen show to tell what he decided.

It would surprise me if he comes to tell that he does not take the case.

It would suprise me too but let's face it,stranger things have happened involving this case..You're so sweet katrien!! I'm glad you're here..Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: March 11, 2008, 05:14:34 PM »

******* - I have moved your post the the appropriate thread.  Please do not start up in this thread.  Next time anyone starts up here on this subject the post will be deleted.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: March 11, 2008, 05:15:08 PM »

Hi Monkey's,
  Just got caught up reading.Watched the video link and listened to Dave and Beth.Seem's Dave thinks it all went down at the Sloots house..Bless his heart and Beth's heart too..One thing I've always wondered about and that is why Dave had to find out from his son that Natalee was missing.I wonder why Beth or Jug didn't call him immediatly..I don't know,just sad...
And you are trying to do what with your question.  Read the books.  Good try.  Not working.     Jack blue

You're way out of line jackb..It was a fair question and it's one that's asked by many people that don't care to go out and buy books to get the answer.This question was answered very nicely which you would have seen had you of scrolled down to see.Do not ever and I mean ever accuse me of anything,especially the act of manipulation.That is an evil accusation and I do not appreciate it one bit.When your pointing your finger at someone else,you've got three pointing right back at you.You might want to remember that!Like I said,it was a fair question and a fair answer followed..God Bless

This is the second time in the last week or so that I have seen this very same question, almost word for word, so it must be on everyone's mind. What was the fair answer and did it get answered fairly both times? I missed both answers but I definetly remember the question. Just curious.

I only asked it once and was told that Beth told her son to call Dave.I thought it to be a simple and well rounded answer. It seem's like a fair answer to me.I don't know about another question and answer and if there was one,I missed it...

I am sorry, I didn't mean you asked it twice, but I do remember seeing the question before, and I never saw that answer either. I don't think it is a "bad" question:)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: March 11, 2008, 05:15:36 PM »

{{edit}}.

There is a thread for addressing this:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2694.new#new

« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 05:30:41 PM by klaasend » Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: March 11, 2008, 05:17:44 PM »

The "open letter to Beth" were Rosita referred to on Fok.

The article from Renee Gielen.

Do you think they are stupid? They probably also read what has been written about Beth.
Probably copied everything.:MonkeyCool::
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: March 11, 2008, 05:21:57 PM »

Hi Monkey's,
  Just got caught up reading.Watched the video link and listened to Dave and Beth.Seem's Dave thinks it all went down at the Sloots house..Bless his heart and Beth's heart too..One thing I've always wondered about and that is why Dave had to find out from his son that Natalee was missing.I wonder why Beth or Jug didn't call him immediatly..I don't know,just sad...
And you are trying to do what with your question.  Read the books.  Good try.  Not working.     Jack blue

You're way out of line jackb..It was a fair question and it's one that's asked by many people that don't care to go out and buy books to get the answer.This question was answered very nicely which you would have seen had you of scrolled down to see.Do not ever and I mean ever accuse me of anything,especially the act of manipulation.That is an evil accusation and I do not appreciate it one bit.When your pointing your finger at someone else,you've got three pointing right back at you.You might want to remember that!Like I said,it was a fair question and a fair answer followed..God Bless

This is the second time in the last week or so that I have seen this very same question, almost word for word, so it must be on everyone's mind. What was the fair answer and did it get answered fairly both times? I missed both answers but I definetly remember the question. Just curious.

I only asked it once and was told that Beth told her son to call Dave.I thought it to be a simple and well rounded answer. It seem's like a fair answer to me.I don't know about another question and answer and if there was one,I missed it...

I am sorry, I didn't mean you asked it twice, but I do remember seeing the question before, and I never saw that answer either. I don't think it is a "bad" question:)

Thankyou PE..Big Hugs..That means alot to me coming from you. I would never stab at either parent for their actions. Hind-sight is always 20/20 and I feel sure if it could all be done over again, not one Mt.Brook student would have gone to Aruba..I pray for Dave and Beth so much.Geesh,I feel like I'm part of the family and I really am,the spiritual one..Smile

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: March 11, 2008, 05:24:18 PM »

Posted by Marco at RU:

03-05-08 P&W Bram Moszkowics on the show, De Vries or Joran?

Quote from: marco
De Vries or Joran, who's responsible?

Q: Good now were' going to talk about Beth Twitty, Bram Moszkowics, you have contact with her, she's in Holland now to investigate with you if Joran vd Sloot can be juridisch , is it only about Joran or also other family members"

B: At the moment we're only concentrating on Mr. Joran vd Sloot.

Q: How did you get in contact with Mrs. Twitty?

B: Today or yesterday?

Q: No no, back then....Did you contact her?

B: No, that's a misconception, I never call people and ask them if they want to be my client.
I was called by a middleman, she then called me and asked me if I want to represent her, in the beginning she has asked around how she can find someone.

Q: And in the end, somehow she came in contact with you?

B: Yes, that's how it goes.

Q: Does she have an American lawyer?

B: Yes, there was talk about that.......but that's been blown away.

Q: Which judicial system is going to deal with Joran?

B: Either in Holland or Aruba. But that's the same.

Q: Why not in America? Is that not the country of the "claim culture"?

B: That I don't know for sure, I have still not talked to her American Lawyer, but I think that it has to do with the fact where all these awful things happened, and the law enforcement.

Q: We asked Mrs.Twitty what her motivation is, at you office, and this is what she said:

(Beth talking on tape):

We have to hope that the judicial system will kick in and that he will be prosecuted and put behind bars, but you know,  but if that does not happen, you know, we're looking at a civil action, I mean it's too late for Natalee and for us, but it's not too late for other young females that might be in his path.

Q: Lets talk about the different paths you might take. How big of a change, what's the percentage, that you can win, do you have if you begin the procedure?

B: If I confine myself with the civil procedure, I think a 85 - 90% chance that I will do it, but you have to be careful, you understand that also, look this lady can not take much more, so at the moment that you start investigating, as a lawyer you have to be sure, that there is a realistic change is,more than that, that it will succeed, because what's worse for her, if I start a civil case, and Mr. vd Sloot will win, we don't want that.

Q: So a civil case, we're talking about money........

B: No, it's not about money, this woman....................has.....................a civil case, it's that.......I will represent my client and .........we will take legal civil action, not criminal but a civil action.......against vd Sloot.

That means that I am investigating, with other people around me, also on Aruba, if it makes sense that we sue the man for an unlawful act.

Unlawful act, that means  that you did something that in society you should not have been done.

There are two anchors then, I will throw those out, one what we call "shock damage", it's a form of damage, if you experienced something terrible word speaks for itself, and if you have psychological damage, my client has that also, you can demand "shock damage".

That's one way, the other possibility I am looking at, which is also interesting,  is also based on an unlawful act,  if you take someone civil lawful, keep in mind that the man made a confession, because for me there's no question in my mind, that he made the confession a whole lot of different times in that car, and because he kept silent all this time, he committed an unlawful act against my client, because, as an example, my client has been pointed out as a material suspect, and because of this she's suffering.

Q: Because now she's a suspect herself in the disappearance of her daughter?
B: Yes! Just to say something.

Q: But how can Joran vd Sloot help this?

B: Can help what?

Q: How can Joran vd Sloot help, is it his fault that Mrs Twitty has been a suspect herself, for a little while at least?

B: Well that I can tell you, it's because he consistently has denied, until the moment he did confess, has it been possible that the eyes have been pointed towards my client......

Q: But it's his right, loose from the fact IF he did it, it is your right as a suspect, to say you are innocent.

B: That's why I am talking about a civil action with you, than he does not have the right to deny the charges.

Q: That's the difference, that's what you're talking about?

B: Well, in the civil........well lets say in the criminal case the man is a suspect he can keep still, in the civil case, because he's not talking, he has caused her (Mrs Twitty) damage. So here the obligation to keep quiet does not apply here.

Q: And does that only work if can start from the point......if the judge....that  the confessions that he made in the car to Patrick  v d Eem the right confessions are

B: Well look the whole premises, and there will stand or fall the whole case with, how do you appreciate the confession, what Joran said in the car, I, myself have no doubt about that, you can argue about that, I have colleagues they do not agree with me at all, they don't see a confession what so ever, I find that ridiculous,

That was Gerard Sprong, or Mrs Riet (?)

B: I'm not sure, but you can not persevere with dry eyes that vd Sloot 5 times in the car, yes shark, no shark,  he never took one word back, not the day after he had said it, that he never confessed, that's just nonsense.
Whatever this guy has said in the car, that's going to make an impression on the judge.

Q: Shock effect, I want to.......shock effect, damage, what's the shock?

B: That she, my client physiologically has been GEDEKOMPSEERD (I can't translate that word)     (HELP PLEASE)
and she now seeing a psychologist.......

Q: And then how can you say: That's because of you, Joran?

B: Well do you have someone else in mind? You have to connect the dots, and that's what my team and I are investigating right now, to begin with, how did she get "the shock"that can be diagnosed by a psychiatrist, that she's suffering,, I think that's possible, there's a connection, you don't have to be an Einstein to make the connection between the misery this woman has now, and the fact that her daughter has disappeared.

Q: That has to do with the fact, well the confession from Joran in Patric's car, and that's one of the things that will be seen as a confession......

B: That's very important .....

Q: because there is the suggestion that one of the things......this boy is a pathological liar, he just makes stuff up, 

B: I know that, I have heard that, but that's nonsense, because the man has never been investigated by a judge, leave alone a psychiatrist, that people are now screaming that he now, let's say, a habitual liar is, you can't take that serious.

Q: But then, how is it possible, you yourself say: it's a confession, but you can't take it serious, how is it possible then that this boy is still walking around free?

B: It's a very good question, and why that is, is because ....what was said after the De Vries's show?
We do not have enough to rearrest him, I find that remarkable, because if, in the past you had enough to lock him up, what they did on Aruba, WITHOUT  the confession, then I ask myself: What more do you want if they have what they had then, they said them self it's enough to lock him up, then you get a fantastic TV show, where they show the man made 5 confessions, that he said he did it, I think then if you count 1 + 1, that also on Aruba that's 2,

Q: But I think the judge-COMMESARIS, who back then questioned Joran vd Sloot, he came to the conclusion that Joran a big fat liar is, so you can't classify the confession in a car with a lot of camera's as a confession.

B: The  judge-COMMESARIS, should not hide behind that, because if that's the fact because that's not his job, he has to determine if there's enough evidence to pick the man up again, and the same judge found there was enough to pick him up without the confession, that's important what I say now, now he's saying that with the confession there's NOT enough evidence to pick him up again.
Now it's your turn again.......... ha ha

Q: My turn, but you can also say that the "shock damage" that Mrs. Twitty has now, is not because of Joran vd Sloot but De Vries.

B: That's a different question....

Q: It might be a different question, but it's an important one.

B: Look, at the moment my client knows what Peter de Vries got from this man, is it above being a human for he to not look at it, I think, you can't set that  after what she heard from Peter de Vries, you can't say: I don't have to see this.
She wants to know this, I think as a mother, you want to know this. What happened, coming from the mouth of Joran .......

Q: So there's no responsebility for Peter R de Vries?
The question is: who caused the shock damage?
And then you have to take a step back, and say it's the one who's responsible for the show.

B: No, of course not, the shock damage has been caused because of the fact that, and I believe that, that you have to take the confession very serious, and the shock damage has happened because of what the man said he did, he said it himself.
So you can't say: The messenger has caused the shock damage, No it's Mr vd Sloot of course. Because of his actions and what he left behind.

Q: All the confession, let's call them what you call them, all the facts has been checked and they were not happy on Aruba, the boy has not been found, the boat has not been found.

B: That's true what you are saying now, but what you see often in a lawsuit is that a judge will believe a witness even though it's been proven that he lied.
So to judge to believe the witness is not the point, if you can believe him, or catch him in a lie, the judge can think: I can trust him, it makes sense what he says, or a suspect who lies, you can disconnect the two.

Q: Believability is in question, how can you bring the believability in front of a judge?

B: First of all don't forget the criminal case is still ongoing on Aruba, also my client has given me the orders, that as soon as Aruba makes the decision to not prosecute, we're going to MAKEN EEN KLACHT BY HET HOF. (Twitty, even though if the case gets dropped she's going to complain to the court on Aruba)

Lets look again at Mrs. Twitty, what she thought was the most difficult for her to watch during the show.

(Beth on tape)
When he imitated her when she's having a seizure, or is suffering or whatever, that's when......I mean............that's the part that's the most difficult for me to watch, that's this the day, or today .......I just said: I want to come through the Tv and I just want to kill him right there, I mean now I know the answer to what happened to Natalee, and I don't have to constanlty have to spearhead and manage and gosh you know I mean it's just like it's finaly put to rest I guess,

Q: Are you being motivated because of this reason or is it a client that.....?

B: No, I have to tell you that I am more motivated in this case because I can put myself in this woman shoes.

If the case is dropped I can myself bring a complain (by the courts).

Q: When are you yourself sure of the case, When are you going to start?

B: I told my client I will tell her within two weeks.

Beth is a suspect!!!

The "powers that be" within the investigation know beyond a doubt that the mother of Natalee Holloway had NOTHING to do with her daughter's disappearance.

Why anybody or any organization that is on a quest for the truth encompassing the disappearance of Natalee could honestly believe that cooperating with Aruban authorities is going to further that quest?

Janet

+++++++++++

Gerold Dompig
CBS NEWS
June 20, 2005

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

Gerold Dompig
FOX NEWS/ASSOCIATED PRESS
June 11, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

One of the young men detained admitted "something bad happened" to the woman after they took her to the beach, a police officer said, while prosecutors said the investigation was at a crucial point. But prosecutors refused to comment on the statement by Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig (search), who told The Associated Press that the man who made that admission was leading police to the scene. He refused to identify which of the three young men who took Holloway to a northern beach the night she went missing made the statement.

Spokesperson - Aruban Minister of Justice
FOX NEWS/ASSOCIATED PRESS
June 11, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

Rick Leventhal
FOX Fan Central
June 15, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159664,00.html

The next day, another official spoke to one of our producers. Edward Croues, a spokesman for the minister of justice, told Craig Rivera he had "official information" that Natalee was "confirmed dead," and told Craig her father had asked police to take him to the body and to do it before the press found out where it was. We reconfirmed the information with Croues before going on-air with it.

Karin Janssen
DECATUR DAILY/ASSOCIATED PRESS
June 12, 2005

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050612/officials.shtml

A statement from the office of Attorney General Caren Janssen late Saturday said, "Information given by non-official sources jeopardizes the ongoing investigation and creates expectations and situations that are not based on fact."  Police refused to say Saturday whether they discovered anything that would lead to Holloway, who was last seen in the early hours of May 30.

Dave Holloway
The Meridian Star
May 28, 2006

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_148205455.html

At some point into this investigation, as time goes on and you don’t find her, you start realizing that things are not looking good. We got that confirmation pretty much from the FBI on June 10. They came to us and said the investigation appears to be heading toward a homicide case.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: March 11, 2008, 05:41:16 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Thankyou PE..Big Hugs..That means alot to me coming from you. I would never stab at either parent for their actions. Hind-sight is always 20/20 and I feel sure if it could all be done over again, not one Mt.Brook student would have gone to Aruba..I pray for Dave and Beth so much.Geesh,I feel like I'm part of the family and I really am,the spiritual one..Smile

To tell you the truth you all have become a part of Natalee's family
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: March 11, 2008, 05:44:18 PM »

I THINk that there is a possibility for tow types of suit. One is the civil suit that recently has been discussed. The second case is a criminal case after the prosecutor formally declines to prosecute and Natalee's estate would then be allowed to hire a private attorney and prosecute the case instead of the prosecutor
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: March 11, 2008, 05:52:49 PM »

Beth is a "SUSPECT" ?!?

Q: Because now she's a suspect herself in the disappearance of her daughter?
B: Yes! Just to say something.

I can think of a lot of avenues for redress here.

Wrongful prosecution
Criminal Abuse of prosecutorial powers
Intentionally false prosecution
Defamation
Intentional misuse of taxpayer funds
Fraud

Is this just a poor translation?  This is preposterous and if true, is as damaging to Aruba, as jvds' own on-air confession remains damaging to him.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: March 11, 2008, 05:54:26 PM »

I THINk that there is a possibility for tow types of suit. One is the civil suit that recently has been discussed. The second case is a criminal case after the prosecutor formally declines to prosecute and Natalee's estate would then be allowed to hire a private attorney and prosecute the case instead of the prosecutor

Katrien mentioned this:

Laatste artikelen: 12 Sv
Wetboek van Strafvordering (Sv)

Artikel 12 | Sv, Boek 1, Titel 1, Afdeling 4

Wordt een strafbaar feit niet vervolgd of de vervolging niet voortgezet, dan kan de rechtstreeks belanghebbende daarover schriftelijk beklag doen bij het gerechtshof, binnen het rechtsgebied waarvan de beslissing tot niet vervolging of niet verdere vervolging is genomen. Indien de beslissing tot niet vervolging is genomen door de officier van justitie bij het landelijk parket, is bevoegd het gerechtshof te 's-Gravenhage.

If a criminal offence is not prosecuted or the prosecution is not continued the party directly involved can complain in writing to the court, within whose jurisdiction the decison not to prosecute or to not continue prosecution was taken.  If the decision not to prosecute was taken by an national court then the complaint can be addressed to the court in The Hague.

I am not a lawyer and certainly not a legal translator but i hope you get the meaning LOL
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: March 11, 2008, 05:54:39 PM »

Would the criminal case be tried in the states or Aruba?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.