April 19, 2024, 04:56:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 301385 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: March 12, 2008, 06:13:44 PM »

tabloid gossip magazine Privé reporting Joran is in a mental clinic near Dutch city of Utrecht.
also interview with Beth in their upcoming issue.

http://www.prive.nl/

mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: March 12, 2008, 06:15:38 PM »

thanks caesu...i can handle the dutch names but the russian/slavic ones throw me. there is a big university hospital in utrecht, so it would be an obvious guess, i suppose??

The state of the condition insults my intuition
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: March 12, 2008, 06:28:18 PM »

thanks caesu...i can handle the dutch names but the russian/slavic ones throw me. there is a big university hospital in utrecht, so it would be an obvious guess, i suppose??

yes but i think a public hospital would be to much exposed.
there are dozens of little mental clinic rehab private kind of places all over the country.

but i repeat that Privé is a very crappy gossip magazine. worse than Revu.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: March 12, 2008, 06:32:31 PM »

tabloid gossip magazine Privé reporting Joran is in a mental clinic near Dutch city of Utrecht.

....one of my favorite movies!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: March 12, 2008, 06:40:23 PM »

Klaasend I have to tell you my staff is still laughing over this photo! Made our day.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: March 12, 2008, 06:42:22 PM »

Den Dolder is quite "famous" for its mental institution, mainly because of the railroad nearby; a lot of suicides/attempts.
Close to Utrecht.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;hl=nl&amp;geocode=&amp;q=den+dolder&amp;sll=37.0625,-95.677068&amp;sspn=33.352165,81.738281&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=52.165509,5.258331&amp;spn=0.100989,0.31929&amp;z=12&amp;output=embed&amp;s=AARTsJqUNAyL-IEEpN5sdO-ik-PEhpbWLQ"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;hl=nl&amp;geocode=&amp;q=den+dolder&amp;sll=37.0625,-95.677068&amp;sspn=33.352165,81.738281&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=52.165509,5.258331&amp;spn=0.100989,0.31929&amp;z=12&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">Grotere kaart weergeven</a></small>
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: March 12, 2008, 06:44:19 PM »

Den Dolder is quite "famous" for its mental institution, mainly because of the railroad nearby; a lot of suicides/attempts.
Close to Utrecht.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;hl=nl&amp;geocode=&amp;q=den+dolder&amp;sll=37.0625,-95.677068&amp;sspn=33.352165,81.738281&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=52.165509,5.258331&amp;spn=0.100989,0.31929&amp;z=12&amp;output=embed&amp;s=AARTsJqUNAyL-IEEpN5sdO-ik-PEhpbWLQ"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;hl=nl&amp;geocode=&amp;q=den+dolder&amp;sll=37.0625,-95.677068&amp;sspn=33.352165,81.738281&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=52.165509,5.258331&amp;spn=0.100989,0.31929&amp;z=12&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">Grotere kaart weergeven</a></small>

Messed up the link!
Don't know what happened here...
Aaaanyway: Den Dolder is pretty close to Utrecht.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: March 12, 2008, 06:44:57 PM »

I ordered my Tote-bag yesterday and I can't wait to get it!! 

I LOVE tote bags.  I'll have to do some shopping.  Thanks for the reminder.

NOTE - looks like Cafepress has removed any items with Natalee's photo on them.  I'll see if Red can email them and straighten it out but WAIT to order.  If you have already ordered the Tote or Shirt with Natalee's photo you might get it but as on now they aren't available.

You know that's what I was looking for, don't ya??

Well poopy! That's what I was looking for too Peaches!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: March 12, 2008, 06:49:03 PM »

Segment with Drew Peterson is over.  Dana mostly just had a conversation with Drew Peterson, Dana did not interrogate him. 

thanks Klaas...I can't even stand to hear his voice....I'd love to cut his bxlls off!!!

Oh geeze...I'll trade you 4 marbles... a twinkie from my lunch...and, my roller skates..if...if... if you let me cut just one off...puleeezzzzze...huh...wouldja...huh????

Oh you push a hard bargain....OK...you got one

Awright...hands Sunny 4 chipped marbles...1 stale twinkie...pair old rusty roller skates...and a can of WD40....now, gimme the dull knife!

I do lurk a lot and just wanted to say thanx for what everyone does on a daily basis here on scared monkeys.There isn't a day that goes by that someone doesn't make me smile and laugh.For that i'm thankful today!!!

Keepthefaith

Every Monkey has their own unique contribution to the cage.  Come in and post more on Danger Island.  It's a little less dangerous now, the police are on strike.  They had to tell us or we would never know.  How can they tell?

It seems many are taking advantage of the opportunity that Natalee has afforded them.Kinda ironic for those people who bashed Natalee.Seems she's changing a nation,and or Danger Island.Many people on aruba should be thankful for the positive change she has,and will bring to so many lives.While she's changing lives for the better.The VDS family is still trying to get theres.Them are some real sick people.

Keepthefaith

You got that right.  Did you mean sick or slick?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: March 12, 2008, 06:52:04 PM »

LDStLou

Sorry I'm running late with this     
I just now listened to Dana's show... and at about 48 min. into it  your segment starts.
BTW  you have an excellent Radio voice  and seemed very calm and

You did an excellent job explaining how your and Sunny's supporters came away as Natalee supporters and the thoughts of local law enforcement that had to do their job and move you around a bit ... The anaology for the scouts was a great idea..I hope you continue to explore that concept with them.

And as Dana stated  you

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: March 12, 2008, 06:53:34 PM »

thanks.....someone has to know where that piece of slime is.....he can't hide out forever.....has anyone checked to see of he ahs been on his facebook or whatever recently

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: March 12, 2008, 06:54:45 PM »

I believe that between Joran's June 9, 2005 suspect statement and ... his June 14, 2005 suspect statement ... Joran made the decision for some reason conceal that fact that he actually wore white shoes on the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

++++++++++

“NO MAN HAS A GOOD ENOUGH MEMORY TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL LIAR.”
Abraham Lincoln

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

To your question as to what clothes I was wearing when I was picked up by Deepak and Satish, I can answer the following. I wore a white/blue shirt, a blue/white jeans trouser or a three-quart black trouser and a couple of white shoes or crème coloured boots.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

I told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: March 12, 2008, 06:56:07 PM »

thanks Klaas I neeed a good laugh this afternoon!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: March 12, 2008, 07:02:49 PM »

Segment with Drew Peterson is over.  Dana mostly just had a conversation with Drew Peterson, Dana did not interrogate him. 

thanks Klaas...I can't even stand to hear his voice....I'd love to cut his bxlls off!!!

Oh geeze...I'll trade you 4 marbles... a twinkie from my lunch...and, my roller skates..if...if... if you let me cut just one off...puleeezzzzze...huh...wouldja...huh????

Oh you push a hard bargain....OK...you got one

Awright...hands Sunny 4 chipped marbles...1 stale twinkie...pair old rusty roller skates...and a can of WD40....now, gimme the dull knife!

I do lurk a lot and just wanted to say thanx for what everyone does on a daily basis here on scared monkeys.There isn't a day that goes by that someone doesn't make me smile and laugh.For that i'm thankful today!!!

Keepthefaith

Every Monkey has their own unique contribution to the cage.  Come in and post more on Danger Island.  It's a little less dangerous now, the police are on strike.  They had to tell us or we would never know.  How can they tell?

It seems many are taking advantage of the opportunity that Natalee has afforded them.Kinda ironic for those people who bashed Natalee.Seems she's changing a nation,and or Danger Island.Many people on aruba should be thankful for the positive change she has,and will bring to so many lives.While she's changing lives for the better.The VDS family is still trying to get theres.Them are some real sick people.

Keepthefaith

You got that right.  Did you mean sick or slick?

Definitly sick...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: March 12, 2008, 07:30:36 PM »

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: March 12, 2008, 07:40:44 PM »

I don't understand why CafePress will no longer sell items with Natalee's picture. Did they mention why?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: March 12, 2008, 07:55:21 PM »

I don't understand why CafePress will no longer sell items with Natalee's picture. Did they mention why?

They have never allowed us to use Natalee's photo.  It's possible that early in the case they might have allowed it but her face is well known now.  This is from the Cafepress website:

Examples of Prohibited Content

In accordance with intellectual property laws, CafePress has certain rules regarding the types of merchandise that you can make and sell through its service. For example:

NO UNOFFICIAL MERCHANDISE, such as professional sports teams, videogame or Olympics merchandise.
NO use of names, logos, pictures or other intellectual property of musical groups or musical artists. For example, you cannot make Britney Spears merchandise simply because you run a fan-based Britney Spears website or just because you downloaded her image from an internet website. You also cannot modify the name or other intellectual property of a musical group and avoid infringement, (e.g., using Metalika instead of Metallica).
NO use of names, logos, pictures, or other intellectual property of sports teams, colleges/universities, clubs, or organizations such as the Los Angeles Lakers, Harvard University, or The Boy Scouts. Modifications may not avoid infringement.
NO photos, logos, caricatures, or other artwork depicting celebrities, such as Michael Jackson or Madonna, or other third parties. Just because you take a photograph of a celebrity does not give you the right to use that photograph on merchandise, even if you digitally manipulate the photograph. Political figures are permissible because there is an exception to the general rule for political figures.
NO use of trademarks, names, or logos of companies. For example, you cannot use the name of a company such as Nike or company logo such as the Nike "swoosh" trademark.
NO pictures or photographs of products (such as toys). Even if you own a product, trademark laws may still prohibit you from selling merchandise that features pictures of it. For example, you cannot take a picture of your Barbie and sell Barbie merchandise with that picture.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/cup.aspx#prohibit
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: March 12, 2008, 08:17:03 PM »

JUNIOR - "THE FATHER CAME IN THE JEEP."

Aruba Cops Search Dutch Suspect's Home
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
FOX NEWS

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159601,00.html

Two police officers walked through the Van Der Sloot family's one-story, yellow-beige home, while others guarded the entranceway. A blue sport utility vehicle and a red Jeep were also towed from the property.

Junior - The Landfill Witness
On the Record w/ Greta
August 4, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: What is his level of certainty?

JUNIOR: Am I certain?  Yes, I am really sure.  That is why I think, today, “I’m sure, I’m sure. I have no doubt in my mind.” Yes. Also the father, I believe, yes, yes. Also him. I was even more sure it was this girl because now there were two cars. The Police have two cars--the red Jeep, which… I saw that. I saw that because the red Jeep was fine, but that came later, that was the next day. I was near the place where she was buried--may she rest in peace. I was there, maybe, nine days later.

VAN SUSTEREN: If there were three, does the father make four, or, is the father one of the three?

JUNIOR: The father came in the Jeep. He got out of the car. He was standing there and he was pointing and asking things. I was working, you know, but he was far and he was talking. I was just working and looking. He kept asking if everything was okay. Yes, they asked him. I thought that they were asking him, that is what I thought they were doing, asking him, “Where? Where?”

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: March 12, 2008, 08:21:45 PM »

I'm not trying to be rude....but where is our *******?
I miss him and I am worried about him.
Just asking.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: March 12, 2008, 08:25:06 PM »

Was the suspect who made the June 10, 2000 confession ... the confession that was retracted ... unaware that Natalee Holloway's remains had been moved.

Janet

++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
Geraldo At Large
July 31, 2005

... The letter that we received is from the wife of the person with whom this guy was on the beach with between the Holiday Inn and Marriott wrote us because she was getting a annoyed that no one was paying attention to the declaration that this man gave to her husband at the hotel.

I will read it for you... The day after Natalee was missing a person called Barbeshe (Bar-Be-she) told a story that the night before he saw 3 people in front of the Holiday Inn with a girl's body. That they tried to take a towel from one the "walks fence's" (really hard to understand him here - sounds like he says "water sports dance or fence") to wrap the body and they could not get it down. Then one of them went to the garbage cans at the Holiday Inn and pulled the bags out and wrapped the body, then put her in the white pick-up and left. They went out and turned left towards the lighthouse and turned off on a dirt road and dug a hole and put her in it and threw out the shovel. He also said he told the police and they sent him on a 4 wheeler to try and find, locate the spot and he had been threatened by these people. This person has been seen on the beach everyday has no longer been seen after this and was known to be there daily.

Gerold Dompig
CBS NEWS
June 20, 2005

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

Spokesperson - Aruban Minister of Justice
FOX NEWS/ASSOCIATED PRESS
June 11, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.