April 16, 2024, 05:27:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 301291 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: March 12, 2008, 08:26:42 PM »

I'm not trying to be rude....but where is our *******?
I miss him and I am worried about him.
Just asking.

Me too Magnolia.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #521 on: March 12, 2008, 08:34:12 PM »

I'm not trying to be rude....but where is our *******?
I miss him and I am worried about him.
Just asking.

Me too Magnolia.

Janet
I Miss Him Too Janet and Magnolia! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: March 12, 2008, 08:36:38 PM »

I miss him too
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: March 12, 2008, 08:55:37 PM »

“NO MAN HAS A GOOD ENOUGH MEMORY TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL LIAR.”Abraham Lincoln

Paulus van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005

Between 17.00 hours and 18.30 hours, I dropped off Joran in front of the entrance of the Aruba Raquet Club with my Suzuki so that he could take tennis lessons and go to the gym. He probably had his carrying bag with tennis necessities with him. I saw him enter the building. He had told me that he would afterwards be going to the Wyndham Hotel because a “Free Carribean Stud Tournament” would be held. I immediately went home, had dinner with the other boys and after that I went to bed.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 25, 2005

We spoke last time about that Monday night when Joran was at the "Raquet Club", that I only took the bag with me. I am remembering that it was around 08:00pm when I took the bag to Joran at the “Raquet Club”, this was when Joran was walking in the direction of the Marriott and made the announcement that he was going to participate in the “Free Tournament” at the Wyndham that this came up. In my view I even grumbled (expressed concern) on Joran and then went on to pick up Sebastian at the ZEOLA family.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: March 12, 2008, 09:06:36 PM »

“NO MAN HAS A GOOD ENOUGH MEMORY TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL LIAR.”Abraham Lincoln

Paulus van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005

Between 17.00 hours and 18.30 hours, I dropped off Joran in front of the entrance of the Aruba Raquet Club with my Suzuki so that he could take tennis lessons and go to the gym. He probably had his carrying bag with tennis necessities with him. I saw him enter the building. He had told me that he would afterwards be going to the Wyndham Hotel because a “Free Carribean Stud Tournament” would be held. I immediately went home, had dinner with the other boys and after that I went to bed.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 25, 2005

We spoke last time about that Monday night when Joran was at the "Raquet Club", that I only took the bag with me. I am remembering that it was around 08:00pm when I took the bag to Joran at the “Raquet Club”, this was when Joran was walking in the direction of the Marriott and made the announcement that he was going to participate in the “Free Tournament” at the Wyndham that this came up. In my view I even grumbled (expressed concern) on Joran and then went on to pick up Sebastian at the ZEOLA family.

He just can't keep his lies straight.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: March 12, 2008, 09:18:25 PM »

I miss him too

I miss him also.  Very kind to me, always comments on my comments, I do appreciate him.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: March 12, 2008, 09:28:46 PM »

Hey Monkeys, Hi!!
One of our posters has had a line across the bottom of her posts that said something like...
Avoid Aruba as if your life depends on it....it Does!!

I would like to ask that poster if I could use her comment on a sign I want to make for the Houston Travel Show. I think it was Sharon but Im not sure about that. Please email me at njackson1245@neto.com and let me know if it's ok to use that, whoever had it.
Thanks much!
Wishing a great day for all our Monkeys!

I Stand With The Girl

It would be my privilege. Please use it.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: March 12, 2008, 09:34:23 PM »

I miss him too

I miss him also.  Very kind to me, always comments on my comments, I do appreciate him.

Just to make it clear, ******* is not banned. 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #528 on: March 12, 2008, 09:38:29 PM »

I miss him too

Thank You..Klaas for letting Us Know! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Linda in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: March 12, 2008, 09:40:56 PM »

Klaas,
Have you seen the political cartoon in Diario?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: March 12, 2008, 09:44:18 PM »

I miss him too

It is very discouraging when you give your all to the cause of justice for Natalee and ... then your integrity is negated through accusations.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2694.new#new

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: March 12, 2008, 09:48:15 PM »

Klaas,
Have you seen the political cartoon in Diario?

This one?

A little info from Amigoe:

Henny Eman acquitted

A heavy emotional Henny Eman (right) embracing his brother Mike (AVP-leader) after he was acquitted in the Fondo Desaroyo Nobo criminal case.

ORANJESTAD – The former Prime Minister Henny Eman (AVP) is acquitted from violating the Compatibility Ordinance (budget law).  The judge gave verdict this morning in the huge corruption case Fondo Desaroyo Nobo (FDN).  Former-minister Tico Croes, also AVP, got 10 months unconditional imprisonment, which was turned into a conditional punishment with 240 hours community service.

“Finally peace for my family; they have been attacked and harassed for seven long years.  There is still justice”, said Henny.  Mike Eman wants to have the Public Prosecutor and acting procurator general Nico Jörg investigated.  “They should have never allowed this case to be brought up.”  He mentioned the OM’s course of actions in this case to the Representation of the Netherlands.  “They must send a Dutch committee to look into this.”  The family Eman was always convinced that this was a political persecution of the former premier of Aruba.  The OM demanded four months conditional imprisonment and 120 hours community service.  The judge gave verdict in all the 16 criminal cases today.  The verdicts were not out yet at the time this paper went to press.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: March 12, 2008, 09:48:26 PM »

I miss him too

Thank you, Klass.  Maybe he will come back soon.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: March 12, 2008, 09:50:14 PM »

Janet - I agree
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: March 12, 2008, 09:53:27 PM »

I miss him too

Thanks, good to know.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: March 12, 2008, 10:01:59 PM »

I miss him too

It is very discouraging when you give your all to the cause of justice for Natalee and ... then your integrity is negated through accusations.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2694.new#new

Observers integrety and support for Natalee is above reproach in my opinion. He "Stands Tall With The Girl" day in and day out, from dusk to dawn, 110%. He makes me feel like I am not enthusiastic enough in my support for Natalee:) Who in the hell questioned his integrity?
Linda in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: March 12, 2008, 10:02:36 PM »

Klaas,
Oh, I thought the cartoon showed Nel trying to stay out of prison.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: March 12, 2008, 10:07:41 PM »

Klaas,
Oh, I thought the cartoon showed Nel trying to stay out of prison.

I think it's implying now that Henny is free, he will go after Nel
Linda in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: March 12, 2008, 10:09:03 PM »

HeHeHe
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: March 12, 2008, 10:14:04 PM »

Did yesterday scare everyone out of the cage tonight or what?  I finaly have the house to myself and time to hang out in here and POOF!  It is a slow night. LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.