April 26, 2024, 09:56:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 301664 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: March 12, 2008, 11:02:04 PM »

I miss him too

I miss him also.  Very kind to me, always comments on my comments, I do appreciate him.

Just to make it clear, ******* is not banned. 

It is very discouraging when you give your all to the cause of justice for Natalee and ... then your integrity is negated through accusations.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2694.new#new

Observers integrety and support for Natalee is above reproach in my opinion. He "Stands Tall With The Girl" day in and day out, from dusk to dawn, 110%. He makes me feel like I am not enthusiastic enough in my support for Natalee:) Who in the hell questioned his integrity?

Don't know if you saw private eye.Few pages back i gave you a link for direct mail in Aruba.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: March 12, 2008, 11:02:20 PM »

tabloid gossip magazine Privé reporting Joran is in a mental clinic near Dutch city of Utrecht.
also interview with Beth in their upcoming issue.

http://www.prive.nl/

didn't svetlana or whatever her name was (joran's ghostwriter that he was MSM'ing with during the days of the devries brouhaha) write for that rag?

Somebody get this girl a "stand with the girl" shirt, quick, she 'bout got her mojo working.
  Jack blue (blushing)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: March 12, 2008, 11:04:09 PM »

Good nite all. Hang in there.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: March 12, 2008, 11:07:08 PM »

I think (my opinion only) that the Kalpoes are getting a free pass here.  THEY were involved (I think) to a certain degree here and Joran's convenient confession failed to implicate anyone except himself.  I still feel like that confession was for the benefit of the Kalpoe's lawsuit so they in turn could pay Joran, his father, Aruba etc. for all the money problems they have incurred in this disaster.  AHATA orchestrated this whole lawsuit (MO) so everyone could make a few bucks.

No free pass from me 
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: March 12, 2008, 11:11:37 PM »

Winking out for the night.  Stay safe!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: March 12, 2008, 11:16:18 PM »

I think (my opinion only) that the Kalpoes are getting a free pass here.  THEY were involved (I think) to a certain degree here and Joran's convenient confession failed to implicate anyone except himself.  I still feel like that confession was for the benefit of the Kalpoe's lawsuit so they in turn could pay Joran, his father, Aruba etc. for all the money problems they have incurred in this disaster.  AHATA orchestrated this whole lawsuit (MO) so everyone could make a few bucks.

No free pass from me 

Second that Klaas.They need hip-waders cause the s**t is waist deep and gettin deeper.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: March 12, 2008, 11:17:10 PM »

Winking out for the night.  Stay safe!

Nite Anidac
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: March 12, 2008, 11:26:36 PM »

Jackb - I agree with you on Joran's shoe size, he wears a 14.
Scarlet thought the sign behind Joran was a folded newspaper under his arem.
Yes, the shoe extends beyond the bend of his elbow almost to his hand.  He has some arms on him too.  Yes, at least a 14.  The LE know it.  They simply refuse to prosecute that murdering scumbag and friends and families.    Jack blue 

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: March 12, 2008, 11:38:00 PM »

does anyone know which mall in Florida is the location of the photo of Joran?
I am in FL. It's a big state with many malls! Was it in Orlando? That would narrow it down some.

I have no idea what the accusations are about between some of our monkeys. I miss ******* too. I have also really appreciated Anna's posts.
It's really a shame that something bad went down. 
I don't even want to know...but it sure is different here now.

We need some news!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: March 12, 2008, 11:39:54 PM »

I am in FL. It's a big state with many malls! Was it in Orlando? That would narrow it down some.

I have no idea what the accusations are about between some of our monkeys. I miss ******* too. I have also really appreciated Anna's posts.

We need some news!!!

Someone said they knew but I can't remember the name.  I think I can get a pretty good fix on the location.  Hold on a sec, let me search for something.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #570 on: March 12, 2008, 11:43:48 PM »

I miss him too

I miss him also.  Very kind to me, always comments on my comments, I do appreciate him.

Just to make it clear, ******* is not banned. 

It is very discouraging when you give your all to the cause of justice for Natalee and ... then your integrity is negated through accusations.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2694.new#new

Observers integrety and support for Natalee is above reproach in my opinion. He "Stands Tall With The Girl" day in and day out, from dusk to dawn, 110%. He makes me feel like I am not enthusiastic enough in my support for Natalee:) Who in the hell questioned his integrity?

Private Eye,
I agree with every word of your post.  ******* is truly a Warrior in the fight for Justice for Natalee and her family. 

Every Moderator in this forum has dedicated more of their lives to this cause than any of us will ever know.  You cannot spend the time and energy here day in day out, night in and night out without it becoming a part of your soul.   

I have written and erased a book as to what to say about all of this and could probably do so all night long.....this is just NOT RIGHT!

Although ******* is not "banned" from the forum I understand why he's not here, and I would probably feel the same if I were in his position.  That doesn't stop me from missing him though........

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #571 on: March 12, 2008, 11:45:57 PM »

I STAND WITH *******! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #572 on: March 12, 2008, 11:49:40 PM »

I'm not trying to be rude....but where is our *******?
I miss him and I am worried about him.
Just asking.

DITTO!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: March 12, 2008, 11:50:23 PM »

We need some news!!!

Someone said they knew but I can't remember the name.  I think I can get a pretty good fix on the location.  Hold on a sec, let me search for something.

I'm pretty sure on that trip he went to Busch Gardens in Tampa:

http://www.buschgardens.com/BGT/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #574 on: March 12, 2008, 11:55:08 PM »

I STAND WITH *******! 

MONKEYS STAND WITH THEIR MODS!!!!! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #575 on: March 12, 2008, 11:57:17 PM »

I STAND WITH *******! 

MONKEYS STAND WITH THEIR MODS!!!!! 
YOU BET WE DO! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #576 on: March 13, 2008, 12:00:19 AM »

******* ... COME BACK!!!

NOBODY ELSE IN THIS CAGE OPENly SUPPORTS ME IN THE LANDFILL THEORY!!!

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Janet

P.S> I promise not to preach for a whole week.

JANET...I second that motion!!! *******......COME BACK!!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: March 13, 2008, 12:01:41 AM »

I know this is crazy....but I got out my measuring tape 

I measured the height of Joran on the picture which was 6 1/4 inches
Then I measured the shoe which was 3/4 inch;  then divided
6.25 by .75
Then took Joran's actual height which is 6'5", I think and converted that
to inches which is 77"

Then I went to the international conversion chart for shoes to get the
length of the different sizes and I think he wears a 10.5

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: March 13, 2008, 12:08:09 AM »

Magnolia - I know it's possible but it would be unusual for Joran to wear size 10.5 at his height. 
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: March 13, 2008, 12:08:18 AM »

Hey Monkeys, Hi!!
One of our posters has had a line across the bottom of her posts that said something like...
Avoid Aruba as if your life depends on it....it Does!!

I would like to ask that poster if I could use her comment on a sign I want to make for the Houston Travel Show. I think it was Sharon but Im not sure about that. Please email me at njackson1245@neto.com and let me know if it's ok to use that, whoever had it.
Thanks much!
Wishing a great day for all our Monkeys!

I Stand With The Girl

It would be my privilege. Please use it.

Thanks so much sharon! Your comment makes a very important and profound statement. My idea for the sign is to use the name ARUBA with the red circle around it and line through it, like the No Smoking signs, (like what we have seen on the T shirts at the Monkey store), and then put your comment below that. It's a message people need to hear, and think about.
Thanks again!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.