April 25, 2024, 11:53:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 301626 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #600 on: March 13, 2008, 01:09:44 AM »

Night Monkeys...gonna bow out on my own...before I get banned...

I Stand WithThe Girl....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: March 13, 2008, 01:12:10 AM »

Night Monkeys...gonna bow out on my own...before I get banned...

I Stand WithThe Girl....

Nite Destiny - LOL...no you won't be banned, you've done nothing wrong!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #602 on: March 13, 2008, 01:14:38 AM »

I appreciate everyone's support for ******* but let's not turn this thread into the ******* thread please.  We need to remember this is the Natalee Holloway thread.  Maybe someone should start an "******* we want you back" thread?

Sorry Klaas, I certainly didn't mean to disrupt in any way.  It just seemed to me that there's a "big elephant" in this thread tonight, and a major contributor missing.  The majority of the contributions I'm speaking of were here in this thread and most always concerning what we're all here for; Justice for Natalee Holloway. I didn't think to separate the two. 
Please move my posts anywhere you would like, or remove them completely.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #603 on: March 13, 2008, 01:17:27 AM »

I'm not trying to be rude....but where is our *******?
I miss him and I am worried about him.
Just asking.

Me too Magnolia.

Janet

What'd I miss? 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #604 on: March 13, 2008, 01:18:02 AM »

Goodnight everyone

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #605 on: March 13, 2008, 01:26:37 AM »

Good Night Destiny and TM!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: March 13, 2008, 01:35:26 AM »

Not sure what happened and just HATE when there is friction in here.  ******* does contribute alot of time here and other areas for Natale and I give him Kudos for that.   But not knowing the facts,   what happened to Anna?  I enjoyed and learned from her posts too.

Please tell me they are at the most, on time out, as they are both needed for Natalee, being this is the Natalee thread. They both contribute.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: March 13, 2008, 01:45:34 AM »

Please don't take this wrong, but I'm not going to spend another evening going over this issue.

I'm going to call it a night.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: March 13, 2008, 02:00:43 AM »

http://www.revu.nl/10944.Joran_vroeg_Van_der_Eem_om_het_zwijggeld

in this weeks Revu magazine Peter Schouten, the spokesman for Peter R. and Patrick, is responding to the Poentje Castro allegations.

important points:

-Joran wanted 2000 euro from Patrick to give to Daury so Daury wouldn't talk. Patrick refused.

-Patrick didn't KNOW who dumped Natalee in the ocean. he was just voicing his OPINION. (iow speculating)

-Patrick never threatened Poentje. Poentje wanted to make money from the secret tapings. Poentje wanted to sell the secret tapes to Patrick. Patrick was asthonished by this.

-Before Patrick went to Peter R., he had an IDEA to put minicamera between room plants. This was before he went to Peter R. Only then the real plan with the Range Rover was put together.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: March 13, 2008, 02:04:09 AM »

caesu - thanks.  Is that publication normally accurate?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: March 13, 2008, 02:17:49 AM »

caesu - thanks.  Is that publication normally accurate?

no it is not. that's why i wasn't surprised that they fell for the Poentje hoax last week.
also the writer Stan de Jong is an enemy of Peter R.

but now they say Peter Schouten (spokesman / press officer of Peter R. and Patrick) goes into to details about Poentje's statements.
i think to make up for last weeks mistake. only they won't acknowledge that.

i don't think they dare to quote Peter Schouten wrong.

i only hope this get picked up by all the media who reported about Poentje last week.
but i doubt it... damage been done to Patrick is difficult to repair.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: March 13, 2008, 02:22:59 AM »

Please don't take this wrong, but I'm not going to spend another evening going over this issue.

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Klaas,  I understand.  You've been dealing with alot lately and have your plate full.   I'm saddened by some of the friction taking place here recently.  We all just need to get along.   I support ******* for all he does, but Anna has done alot too, so I want to show my support for her as well.  She has been here for just as long and has been a huge supporter for Natalee.  We may disagree at times, but it would be boring if we all had the same opinions and would get nowhere in our discussions.  Lordy!  Can't we ALL just AGREE to DISAGREE, without accusations??????

Good night all!  Sweet Dreams!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: March 13, 2008, 02:32:15 AM »

friday night Bram Mosko (lawyer for Beth in civil case) at Jensen.

http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/home/gastendezeweek.xml

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: March 13, 2008, 03:31:11 AM »

On The Refugeesunleashed is the following discussion. The same discussion was earlier on FOK with the same poster named Nickhs.

nickhs wrote:
"J: So I told him, but if the police come, Deepak and Satish have dropped me of at the beach there, so I will have to talk with them also. Then he said, "Yes, that is true."

What he said on the tape was a loud and clear:
Then SHE said, "Yes, that is true."

As if he was talking to a WOMAN. Now would you make that mistake telling a story to someone else, if it was really a man you were talking to?
Looks like a freudian slip of the tongue.

Also, how could HE know that was true, HE wasn't there when he first said that to Deepak/Satish? But SHE obviously was.

Nickhs claims that Joran said "then SHE said".

It is very well possible that Joran said: (en toen zeiden ze) spoken as: "en toen seie se"
which means: "and than THEY SAID".

Every Dutch speaking person can hear that.
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: March 13, 2008, 06:31:52 AM »

i went over and read there, katrien.  but i fail to see his point. what is he "taking" from that. if it was just a slip of the tongue (and i still have not seen verification, if it is indeed true) OR if there's more to it and there was a SHE there with whom joran is conversing??

do you have any thoughts on it?

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: March 13, 2008, 07:01:52 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Klaas,  I understand.  You've been dealing with alot lately and have your plate full.   I'm saddened by some of the friction taking place here recently.  We all just need to get along.   I support ******* for all he does, but Anna has done alot too, so I want to show my support for her as well.  She has been here for just as long and has been a huge supporter for Natalee.  We may disagree at times, but it would be boring if we all had the same opinions and would get nowhere in our discussions.  Lordy!  Can't we ALL just AGREE to DISAGREE, without accusations??????

Very well said and I agree 100 percent! I'm going back to bed because it's a  safer place to be right now..Snoring instead of ranting..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: March 13, 2008, 07:34:20 AM »

i went over and read there, katrien.  but i fail to see his point. what is he "taking" from that. if it was just a slip of the tongue (and i still have not seen verification, if it is indeed true) OR if there's more to it and there was a SHE there with whom joran is conversing??

Mojo,

This discussion was already on Fok before. I went over and listen the part of the tape.
It is very well possible that Joran said on the tape "en toen seiese" which means: "and then they said".
My thoughts are that there was no she, but I was not there.
Besides that, I can not think of any woman involved.

(By the way: 80% of my job is listening to tapes from very many different people and different nationalities. I do that for more than 15 years. This does of couse not mean that I know things better or that I defenitely can tell what Joran said, but I am quite experienced in listening to tapes)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: March 13, 2008, 08:00:12 AM »

http://www.revu.nl/10944.Joran_vroeg_Van_der_Eem_om_het_zwijggeld

in this weeks Revu magazine Peter Schouten, the spokesman for Peter R. and Patrick, is responding to the Poentje Castro allegations.

important points:

-Joran wanted 2000 euro from Patrick to give to Daury so Daury wouldn't talk. Patrick refused.

-Patrick didn't KNOW who dumped Natalee in the ocean. he was just voicing his OPINION. (iow speculating)

-Patrick never threatened Poentje. Poentje wanted to make money from the secret tapings. Poentje wanted to sell the secret tapes to Patrick. Patrick was asthonished by this.

-Before Patrick went to Peter R., he had an IDEA to put minicamera between room plants. This was before he went to Peter R. Only then the real plan with the Range Rover was put together.

Thanks Caesu! It appears Poentje tried to twist everything Patrick said in order to sensationalize his broadcast to try to make more money off it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: March 13, 2008, 08:04:34 AM »

Mojo,

This discussion was already on Fok before. I went over and listen the part of the tape.
It is very well possible that Joran said on the tape "en toen seiese" which means: "and then they said".
My thoughts are that there was no she, but I was not there.
Besides that, I can not think of any woman involved.

(By the way: 80% of my job is listening to tapes from very many different people and different nationalities. I do that for more than 15 years. This does of couse not mean that I know things better or that I defenitely can tell what Joran said, but I am quite experienced in listening to tapes)

Not sure about the "she" part but the "they" could very well include Deepak. This would explain why he hasn't come forward even though Joran says he wasn't involved. I can see them sending Satish home to get on the computer while "they" did the dirty work.

Deepak must have something he can hang over Joran's head. He implicated DK in one of his statements and detracted it.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: March 13, 2008, 08:05:48 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.