April 24, 2024, 11:30:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 301572 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: March 13, 2008, 08:13:47 AM »

I think (my opinion only) that the Kalpoes are getting a free pass here.  THEY were involved (I think) to a certain degree here and Joran's convenient confession failed to implicate anyone except himself.  I still feel like that confession was for the benefit of the Kalpoe's lawsuit so they in turn could pay Joran, his father, Aruba etc. for all the money problems they have incurred in this disaster.  AHATA orchestrated this whole lawsuit (MO) so everyone could make a few bucks.

BMK, I agree. If those two had nothing to do with it they would have never told the HI story to begin with. At the very least they are involved in kidnapping or why would Deepak said he went home that first night and got on the computer in order create an alibi? I believe that was Satish on the computer early on and Deepak later after he had helped Joran out. Satish said, "How is the girl". All of this and a lot more will be brought up in the Dr. Phil case, they are far from getting a dime out of it and have still NOT provided discovery.

AHATA may very well be behind the K2 lawsuit, it was merchants who brought up the idea of suing Dr. Phil in the first place. IMO this would be ATA/AHATA railing at the US for a little victory in the case.

AHATA has been very anti-American and has recruited Americans to do some of their dirty work.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
flyer33716
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: March 13, 2008, 08:23:37 AM »

if anyone is interested, pleas go to bbc.com and read story about girl given drugs, raped and murdwered in goa india. they found her body and arrested 2 low lifes but authorities at first stated it was a drowning. Her bother is screaming of a coverup. Just interesting reading
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #622 on: March 13, 2008, 08:33:10 AM »

Magnolia - I know it's possible but it would be unusual for Joran to wear size 10.5 at his height. 

Well now Klaas, I have a friend who's husband is 6'4" and he wears a
size 10.  You know what they say about foot sizes.  That could be one of
Joran's problems

My Son is 6'2" and wears a 10.5

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #623 on: March 13, 2008, 09:21:52 AM »

Nut, your son sounds like mine, and I'd love to see the "dynamic duo" take care of this! 

K2 are involved in some way, I don't know the degree, but I'd bet on it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #624 on: March 13, 2008, 09:30:04 AM »

Whoever is behind the Dr. Phil suit, it's just the epitome of skank to pursue money for your own crime. Interestingly, Joran and family did the same thing. I assume that Joran's tape kicked that in the head.

NUT:         PI:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 09:33:06 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: March 13, 2008, 10:04:05 AM »

i went over and read there, katrien.  but i fail to see his point. what is he "taking" from that. if it was just a slip of the tongue (and i still have not seen verification, if it is indeed true) OR if there's more to it and there was a SHE there with whom joran is conversing??

do you have any thoughts on it?

Mojo,

This discussion was already on Fok before. I went over and listen the part of the tape.
It is very well possible that Joran said on the tape "en toen seiese" which means: "and then they said".
My thoughts are that there was no she, but I was not there.
Besides that, I can not think of any woman involved.

(By the way: 80% of my job is listening to tapes from very many different people and different nationalities. I do that for more than 15 years. This does of couse not mean that I know things better or that I defenitely can tell what Joran said, but I am quite experienced in listening to tapes)

katrien, so another red herring, it seems! there are so many red herrings from joran's apologists that it's no wonder it stinks. thanks for your professional opinion! 

The state of the condition insults my intuition
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: March 13, 2008, 10:08:38 AM »

Whoever is behind the Dr. Phil suit, it's just the epitome of skank to pursue money for your own crime. Interestingly, Joran and family did the same thing. I assume that Joran's tape kicked that in the head.

NUT:         PI:

hardly, after it came out the kalpoe's lawyer was stating he was taking dr. phil down (although he's doing well enough on that score himself) and that it "cleared" his client since joran said they were dumb and didn't know anything....the real issue is whether or not the judge actually forces the kalpoes to produce the documents or accepts the defenses arguments for a dismissal. in any event the behavior of dr phil and his cohorts lacks integrity IMO.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: March 13, 2008, 10:15:50 AM »

if anyone is interested, pleas go to bbc.com and read story about girl given drugs, raped and murdwered in goa india. they found her body and arrested 2 low lifes but authorities at first stated it was a drowning. Her bother is screaming of a coverup. Just interesting reading

Someone sent me this article yesterday showing that there has been a huge increase in British tourists visiting Aruba.

http://www.eturbonews.com/1672/record-number-visitors-2007-controversial-aru

My response was that I think they're going to Aruba because they have found spots they've traditionally visited to be unsafe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=523707&in_page_id=1811

Do we have any British posters who could help spread the word that Aruba has some of the same issues?

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #628 on: March 13, 2008, 10:35:00 AM »

hmmm. I would think that with the Madeline McCann case so public that British tourists would be cautious of traveling to spots that are known to be dangerous. I'm scratching my head over the increase in tourism from the UK.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: March 13, 2008, 10:59:43 AM »

CBB...I am so cute!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! Thank you for the Easter outfit!!!
LOOOOOVVVVEEEE IIIIITTTTT!!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: March 13, 2008, 11:03:17 AM »

Klass,
funny story!!
My brother came into the forum to read up and saw my fat mip6 and chuckie rat and said maybe you should delete them since you have invited so many people to come read. I explained the story about the two and he said, well...it still looks bad. Got a lecture from my little brother!!! lol
So since we have so many new readers who don't know the history...I am deleting my fat bast--d and chuckie rat.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: March 13, 2008, 11:05:12 AM »

Klass,
funny story!!
My brother came into the forum to read up and saw my fat mip6 and chuckie rat and said maybe you should delete them since you have invited so many people to come read. I explained the story about the two and he said, well...it still looks bad. Got a lecture from my little brother!!! lol
So since we have so many new readers who don't know the history...I am deleting my fat bast--d and chuckie rat.   

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: March 13, 2008, 11:05:49 AM »

AAAHHHHH...ok...I was GOING to delete them...but you know me!!! 
Can you remove them Klaas? 

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 13, 2008, 11:07:47 AM »

[/quote]

hardly, after it came out the kalpoe's lawyer was stating he was taking dr. phil down (although he's doing well enough on that score himself) and that it "cleared" his client since joran said they were dumb and didn't know anything....the real issue is whether or not the judge actually forces the kalpoes to produce the documents or accepts the defenses arguments for a dismissal. in any event the behavior of dr phil and his cohorts lacks integrity IMO.
[/quote]

how has dr. phil and his cohorts acted with less than integrity?
dennisintn
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: March 13, 2008, 11:08:23 AM »

Site of Patrick van de Eem:

http://patrickvandereem.nl/

Babelvista needs some help but I don't have time to adjust the translation at the moment...maybe another Dutch poster can help out...otherwise I will do it as soon as possible!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: March 13, 2008, 11:13:29 AM »

Babelvista needs some help but I don't have time to adjust the translation at the moment...maybe another Dutch poster can help out...otherwise I will do it as soon as possible!

GBMW  - thanks for the link to his website.  Is there anything new or interresting written on it?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: March 13, 2008, 11:17:56 AM »

AAAHHHHH...ok...I was GOING to delete them...but you know me!!! 
Can you remove them Klaas? 

thanks Klaas...I feel naked...lol...but I did feel silly telling my brother.."Well they said bad things about us!!" lol
And soon as it came out of my mouth,....I knew I had to delete them!!! hahahaha

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: March 13, 2008, 11:22:51 AM »

GBMW  - thanks for the link to his website.  Is there anything new or interresting written on it?

Yes; it clarifies some things. I will try to translate the latest article asap...but I need to do it in between work...so it might take some time. Sorry!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: March 13, 2008, 11:23:13 AM »

I think (my opinion only) that the Kalpoes are getting a free pass here.  THEY were involved (I think) to a certain degree here and Joran's convenient confession failed to implicate anyone except himself.  I still feel like that confession was for the benefit of the Kalpoe's lawsuit so they in turn could pay Joran, his father, Aruba etc. for all the money problems they have incurred in this disaster.  AHATA orchestrated this whole lawsuit (MO) so everyone could make a few bucks.

BMK, I agree. If those two had nothing to do with it they would have never told the HI story to begin with. At the very least they are involved in kidnapping or why would Deepak said he went home that first night and got on the computer in order create an alibi? I believe that was Satish on the computer early on and Deepak later after he had helped Joran out. Satish said, "How is the girl". All of this and a lot more will be brought up in the Dr. Phil case, they are far from getting a dime out of it and have still NOT provided discovery.

AHATA may very well be behind the K2 lawsuit, it was merchants who brought up the idea of suing Dr. Phil in the first place. IMO this would be ATA/AHATA railing at the US for a little victory in the case.

AHATA has been very anti-American and has recruited Americans to do some of their dirty work.

absolutely they were involved. I agree too. But we have to take them down one at a time it appears. The truth will come out, I have to keep faith in that.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: March 13, 2008, 11:29:31 AM »

Yes; it clarifies some things. I will try to translate the latest article asap...but I need to do it in between work...so it might take some time. Sorry!

I'll run the most recent article through the google translator then you can correct it when you have time if that helps!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.