April 19, 2024, 09:42:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 301375 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: March 13, 2008, 11:33:11 AM »

From Patrick van der Eem's website - the most current article/post roughly translated through google:

http://patrickvandereem.nl/

Wednesday, March 12th, 2008

PATRICK AND THE PRESS
The press is sick, people. Over the last few weeks so much nonsense written, that is you do not know. It started almost on Aruba. I do what interviewtjes for the American TV program Nightline and the local press. Is all good, though I best off because my bags are lost at the airport. Anyway, I am doing a interviewtje for De Volkskrant. Very nice grey man. A Belgian with rigorous questions. I do not find a problem. He is honest, you know, he looks just right with you. This reporter had ordered a photographer, but they came too late. So which Jean Mentens sitting with his butt to the chair barns because they must interview with a minister Hirsch Ballin. That was just in Aruba with the Prime Minister. I say: Go it. I collect photographer who ends. Put to him the greetings and thank them for the nice words. Nice anyway, because the prime minister had just said Friday that he "did a good job of that man in that car" or something. Personally, I have not heard.

That Jean Mentens is gone and last minute comes photographer who incitement. I poseer. He takes pictures. Ready. I want a shower, because by that missing bags course I have two days in the same clothes. Obtains a opschrijfboekje from his pocket. I think still, will be for the photo caption. Then suddenly ie asks what I think that for me involuntarily questioning and that I would like there may be temporarily frozen. My spokesman says even that may not be completely in the Dutch criminal law. I say that I am sarcastic or 9 days go sit in my mouth can also good, but seriously that I am completely on the side of the PPS and that they need to call and I will.

That hobbyjournalist put a press release on its website and hup the next day all the newspapers reported that the PPS Patrick is involuntarily wants interrogations. Lariekoek. Hoofdofficier Hans Mos has never said that. Just everything together invented by the photographer. Nice message yet… Because where smoke is fire snap you. That Patrick has to be a wrong boy, because it wants him involuntarily for questioning. What a puta. And all those newspapers that it immediately. Have a rechtenstudentje doing nothing in the offices that a explains that the responsibility for such a disagreement?

And what was really the truth? That I am writing on Friday, February 15 Mr Mos be aware that I have asked to come and Aruba during this trip that I am ready to bring witnesses.

THE NEW AND PANORAMA REVU

I come back after this involuntary experience with the press and see on the Schiphol New Revu which lie on the cover says that I "intrusion" have committed. In the story itself that is suddenly only "a burglary in the house of my parents". Furthermore riedeltje a rare gossip, all with supposed zegslieden anonymous, which I recognize as one the biggest crackverslaafde and fantasist of the neighborhood. Let me be brief. I have never in the house of my parents compromised, and I have also never cat or my sister in the dark geknepen (the latter first researchen good for you takes over). I have done worse things past. For clarity since Saturday never to violence against animals, because I find that despicable.

Peter R. De Vries and my woorvoerder Peter Schouten I realise my criminal history so that they know exactly what I uitgespookt.

THE PRESS AND WEDERHOOR

When I wrote yesterday that John van de Heuvel of De Telegraaf all over the head saw in the difference between justice and a 'mediavonnisje' was still not in a court of law will have the right to suspect interviews and the last word. Hear process: it is the most important principle of our law. But many magazines and newspapers can be increasingly guided by sensationalism and prefer to avoid interviews because they feel that it all again less interesting.

Koen van de Nieuwe Revu Voskuil last week immediately contacted spokesman for interviews with my visa. There is a story today in the Revu and again has asked Koen Voskuil interviews. It is about this time that hassle with Poentje Castro. My spokesman has said that interviews when it is only fair if there is a point by point rebuttal to be included. So not only as "Patrick denies everything" or that I get 10 lines and 10 columns to lay out their views. And again showed Koen Voskuil a professional reporter.

That is something different than those other Koen (Scharrenberg) by Panorama. They simply write anonymous allegations about offences down, told by "zegslieden", which - who is ever check - perhaps only in his head to talk to him. No letter interviews. No phone call. And who knows my Scharrenberg spokesman notabene! You might think that only the press in a dictatorship schofterige behaves itself.

And now ga not mean that Joran received no interviews of De Vries, because that does not make sense. Joran explained in his own words a confession. Then he said before the broadcast of Sunday at Pauw & Witteman that he only known to impress me. That was his reply.

NEW REVU THIS WEEK

Below the questions that the New Revu about it - ultimately rejected by the Aruban television broadcast - nagesprek that I had Poentje Castro and the written answers that my spokesman said after consultation with me:

CONFIRMS PATRICK OF DENIES THAT HE PRESENTATOR OF THE UN DIA BIDA DEN HAS THREATENED?

Patrick Poentje Castro denies that he has threatened with death. Castro sounded in his interview with Radio 1 also quite confused. That's something on his answering machine, but is it suddenly not so bad. Then there are 15 people meegeluisterd, but it is suddenly back "half meegeluisterd". Castro is in this case already caught in a lie. In his announcement he says Patrick accidentally to have and even offers his apologies. Later he says again that he had deliberately let the camera doordraaien. Patrick awaiting the declaration to the police also quiet. "

CONFIRMS PATRICK OF DENIES THAT HE CONCLUDED OF THE FAMILY OF THE PHONE HAS THREATENED? OMSTREEKS HE HAS THE HIDDEN CAMERA-BROADCAST OF THE FAMILY OF CONCLUDED OPGEBELD? HE HAS SOMETHING IN THE WORDS OF TRANT: 'JULLIE NOW HAVE TO TURN. JULLIE BUT WERE NOT BE FUCKEN WITH MY ISLAND?

Patrick has indeed with the father of Joran van der Sloot called just before his interview with ABC was broadcast. The report of that conversation comes word for word in his book. It was not a threat.

CONFIRMS PATRICK DENIES THAT HE OR AFTER THE END OF THE INTERVIEW WITH UN DIA BIDA DEN HAS SOMETHING IN THE WORDS OF TRANT: 'YOU DO NOT KNOW WHERE THE OTHER DRUŽINSKE MEE BEZIG HIS. IKZAL ERVOOR ENSURE THAT THEIR WHOLE LIFE IS VERBITTERD. "AS IF THIS IS DOELDE HE ON THE FAMILY VAN DER CONCLUDED?

Patrick is the best angry family Van Der Sloot Aruba and the family of Natalee Holloway has affected. The confession of Joran revealed that the father of Joran had hypocrisy that his son has never unauthorized assisted, as he has before him a mobile phone to call the cell ingesmokkeld. Whether there is more to the hand has been the police but. Patrick is certainly believe that if the life of the family Van Der Sloot is just as bitter as the lives of the Holloway family after her disappearance, that this is a particular form of justice.

AFTER THE END OF UN DIA DEN BIDA PATRICK HAS OVER THE CAMERAATJES IN PLANTS AND AN INTERNET AND TELEFOONTAP. PLANTS AS WE ARE NOT IN THE RANGE ROVER HAVE FOUND, WE ARE ASKING OUR AF, THERE ARE SEVERAL AFLUISTEROPERATIES BEEN? JULLIE HAVE AN TELEFOONTAP OR INTERNETTAP PLACED?

In the clip on the miniature cameras in the plants Patrick Saturday to talk about how he is at the beginning voornam itself talks with Joran you. When he then came into contact with Peter R. De Vries made it with his colleagues the real plan with the Range Rover. The 'telefoontap' Patrick refers to the map for his interview with Joran to take after the announcement of the program was broadcast on Thursday without the name of Joran called (already told by De Vries in De Volkskrant). Patrick was also curious or Joran would email him then and this is verhaspeld "internettap" that there never has been (if you receive an email called).

IS THERE IN THE INVESTIGATION TO JORAN COOPERATION WITH POLITIEMENSEN BEEN? PATRICK PRAAT UITBETALINGEN OVER AND SAYS: 'I SUGGEST THE TWO PARTIES SAME, BUT IT'S A LARGE GROUP. BUT WHAT THE PRESS IS ALSO THE POLITIEAGENTEN. "HE ADMITS THAT HE HAS THIS PLACE? PATRICK HAS MONEY PAID TO PRESS OR POLICE?

This knullige and deliberately misleading question, which the TV reporter tried to find out how much was paid to Patrick, is misunderstood by Patrick, who thinks that he is asked to whom he has told his story. With the reply "The press gets what, but also the police officers" is nothing more said than that he as concerned information to the press and as a witness to the police. Of course, he refers here not to make payments to the press or the police. That would be absolutely ridiculous. Patrick Why would the press or the police a "payment" to do?

HE ADMITS THAT HE HAS PLACE I KNOW ABOUT THE BODY IN SEA HAS GEGOOID? HOW WAS THIS? HE WHO HAS SHARED WITH PUBLIC INFORMATION MINISTRY?

According to the translation Patrick says: "But I know who the body is thrown into the sea." That was big news immediately, while from intonation and vocabulary show that Patrick says if someone calls: "But I know that Ajax this year is champion . "Patrick says in a way that makes clear that he is only an opinion, not science, Joran, who has helped with the removal of the corpse. Already in the program by Peter R. De Vries is clear that the crime reporter Joran not believe that this is the truth.

HE ALSO HAS ANYTHING TO WORDS: 'JORAN ASKED ME TO 2000 EURO FOR THAT MAN TO ZWIJGEN' AS DE TELEGRAAF CLAIMS? PATRICK WHO HAS GIVEN TO JORAN EURO 2000?

Patrick, in its witnesses to the police all the important details from the period explained that he Joran optrok and from the non-broadcast conversations in the car (about 19 hours). It is true that Joran at a given moment in the Range Rover said that "Daury '2000 euros needed. Patrick has that money never to Joran. As part of Joran's pokerverslaving there are geadministreerde Money in his book with the full proof will be provided. These operations are not relevant to the criminal investigation into Joran van der Sloot.

PATRICK SAYS IN A FRAGMENT THAT HEART OF NETHERLANDS UITZOND THAT HE VERMOEDT THAT DAURY WITH JORAN IN GERMANY IS. KLOPT KNOW? KNOW THIS JUSTICE?

That Joran was hiding in Germany has been reported by his own lawyer. There was a rumour that this together with a friend would be Rotterdam. Patrick has no idea whether this is the man who has helped Joran with the discharging of Natalee.

MORE IS ALSO STILL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION PROVIDED

Another quote that the news was controlled that Patrick would have said "since I him (Joran) already know so many years", while quite clear that Patrick indicating it is the 'thing' Joran as long as millions of others know. In the same clip shows immediately that he Joran only "seven months" in flesh and blood know. But that got the headers.

For his broadcast, I Poentje Castro called to the call the shots from start-to eindseconde available, so that can be determined exactly whether and how the assembly is manipulated (like De Vries Joran all tapes available to Justice claimed ). It was astonishing to hear that Castro then these bands Patrick wanted to sell and certainly not referring to a reimbursement for the cost of DVD tje and dispatch. Of course I denied that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: March 13, 2008, 11:36:26 AM »

Site of Patrick van de Eem:

Babelvista needs some help but I don't have time to adjust the translation at the moment...maybe another Dutch poster can help out...otherwise I will do it as soon as possible!

Good Morning Monkeys - 8:30 AM

Thanks GBMW.

Youngest son's Dutch American inlaws are hopping across the border today ... picking up hubby and I up and ... we are off to world famous Stanley Park for a walk around the sea wall.

I know if I ask nice ... FIL will give me a quick translation.

If the cause of justice is Patrick's genuine objective ... I contend that he should really consider his words very carefully prior to publicly writing and speaking in regards to his conversations/ relationship with Joran.  Everything he knows should be documented ... notarized and ... copies given to Aruban authorities and ... the FBI.

I fear Patrick may commit suicide with his hands in his pocket.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: March 13, 2008, 11:39:52 AM »

Thanks for the translation Klaas.

Have a good day.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Flipper/Donnie29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: March 13, 2008, 11:44:21 AM »

Babelvista needs some help but I don't have time to adjust the translation at the moment...maybe another Dutch poster can help out...otherwise I will do it as soon as possible!

GBMW  - thanks for the link to his website.  Is there anything new or interresting written on it?

Hi all,

Im going to read it now, if there is something interesting in it, i will tell it asap!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: March 13, 2008, 11:44:53 AM »

Thanks for the translation Klaas.

Have a good day.

Janet

It's a very rough google translation so any help cleaning it up would be much appreciated 
Flipper/Donnie29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: March 13, 2008, 11:45:17 AM »

GBMW  - thanks for the link to his website.  Is there anything new or interresting written on it?

Im too slow today, i see Klaas has allready translated it lol.. 

Hi all,

Im going to read it now, if there is something interesting in it, i will tell it asap!!
3doglady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: March 13, 2008, 11:45:18 AM »

Magnolia - I know it's possible but it would be unusual for Joran to wear size 10.5 at his height. 

Well now Klaas, I have a friend who's husband is 6'4" and he wears a
size 10.  You know what they say about foot sizes.  That could be one of
Joran's problems

My Son is 6'2" and wears a 10.5

Hi Monkeys, I have been lurking hear forever but rarely comment.  I'm an artist.  The picture of the shoe posted is foreshortened, (shot front to back)  You need a photo with a straight shot from the side and then compare it with other items in the photo to get an accurate size for the shoe.  Good luck!  I think you guys are great.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: March 13, 2008, 11:45:19 AM »

Hi all,

thanks flipper, and thank you Klaas.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: March 13, 2008, 11:45:57 AM »

Thanks Flipper
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: March 13, 2008, 11:46:12 AM »

Magnolia - I know it's possible but it would be unusual for Joran to wear size 10.5 at his height. 

Joran's problems

Hi Monkeys, I have been lurking hear forever but rarely comment.  I'm an artist.  The picture of the shoe posted is foreshortened, (shot front to back)  You need a photo with a straight shot from the side and then compare it with other items in the photo to get an accurate size for the shoe.  Good luck!  I think you guys are great.

welcome 3doglady!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: March 13, 2008, 11:48:40 AM »

Joran's problems

Welcome 3Dog - please don't lurk!

Yes I know the "shoe shot" is far from accurate.  If I see a photo of Joran that works better I'll try it again.   
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: March 13, 2008, 12:01:16 PM »

Hey Monkeys, Hi!!
One of our posters has had a line across the bottom of her posts that said something like...
Avoid Aruba as if your life depends on it....it Does!!

I would like to ask that poster if I could use her comment on a sign I want to make for the Houston Travel Show. I think it was Sharon but Im not sure about that. Please email me at njackson1245@neto.com and let me know if it's ok to use that, whoever had it.
Thanks much!
Wishing a great day for all our Monkeys!

I Stand With The Girl

Great idea!!!
Go Houston Monkeys!!!!
and Go Monkeys who will be in Houston!!! lol

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: March 13, 2008, 12:02:22 PM »

if anyone is interested, pleas go to bbc.com and read story about girl given drugs, raped and murdwered in goa india. they found her body and arrested 2 low lifes but authorities at first stated it was a drowning. Her bother is screaming of a coverup. Just interesting reading

Thanks Flyer.

Another regime fails to anticipate a mother's determination that the truth be revealed.

Janet

++++++++++

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/devon/7294277.stm

Second man in court over Goa girl

A second man arrested over the death of British teenager Scarlett Keeling in Goa has appeared in court accused of involvement in her murder.

Placido Carvalho is being investigated over the drugging, rape and murder of Miss Keeling, but has not been charged.

He was remanded in custody for 14 days to give police more time to quiz him.

Police say they now believe Miss Keeling, 15, of Bideford, Devon, was drugged and raped before being left for dead on a beach in the Indian resort.

Mr Carvalho was detained on Wednesday after giving himself up voluntarily.

His detention came two days after another man, Samson D'Souza, 28, had been charged with raping Miss Keeling.

Police allege Mr Carvalho intentionally supplied ecstasy and possibly other drugs to Miss Keeling before she was raped.

Mr D'Souza appeared in court in Mapusa, Goa, on Monday and was remanded into custody for 14 days.

Chief inspector Kishan Kumar said on Thursday that he was now clear about the events leading up to Miss Keeling's death.

He said Mr Carvalho had given her a cocktail of drugs, including cocaine, ecstasy and LSD, when she stumbled into a beach bar late one night.

He said Mr D'Souza, a bar tender, had taken her out of the bar and had sexually assaulted and raped her repeatedly before dragging her to the edge of the sea.

Mr Kumar said Miss Keeling was drifting in and out of unconscious and was "half dead" when Mr D'Souza saw someone coming along the beach.

He dumped the body in the sea and fled, Mr Kumar said.

He said Miss Keeling had died from "homicidal drowning".

Her death was caused by a combination of the drugs, the assault and being dumped in the water, police believe.

The two arrests came after police had said initially that Miss Keeling drowned.

Miss Keeling's mother, Fiona MacKeown, has criticised the police handling of the case, which she says remains unsolved, despite the two arrests.

Further arrests

In a statement released through her lawyer, the 43-year-old said: "The arrest of two low-level persons, to my mind, is certainly not a completion of the investigations."

Her lawyer, Vikram Varma, said on Thursday that he expected further arrests in connection with the rape and murder.

He said: "I have been told the police will be arresting more people."

Miss Keeling's naked and battered body was found on a beach in Anjuna three weeks ago.

Mr Kumar denied any cover up over the cause of death, but said one of his officers had been suspended and an inquiry was under way into his actions in the case.

'Hushed up' death

Ms MacKeown is waiting for a response from India's prime minister to her claims there was a police cover-up.

In a letter to Manmohan Singh, Ms MacKeown said: "I have no faith in the leadership of the Goa police.

"The administration tried its best to hush up the death as a simple case of drowning."

Mr Kumar said once the police investigation had come to a conclusion about the rape and murder "we will look into other aspects".

That could include the possible neglect of the teenager, said Mr Kumar.

Ms MacKeown had left her daughter at the resort with a friend while the rest of the family travelled further afield.

Ms MacKeown, who has denied neglecting her daughter, said: "I think I was probably naive and too trusting of the people around her that claimed to be her friends, but that was probably the worst thing I have done."

Ms MacKeown was on a six-month holiday with her boyfriend, Scarlett and six other younger children.

'Missing money'

In a separate development another British woman has accused police in Goa of covering up the death of her boyfriend.

Rosalind Sheherlis, from London, said she believed her partner Martin Neighbour was murdered in a dispute over card game winnings.

Mr Neighbour, 39, was found on 3 February on the beach at Arambol, about eight miles from Anjuna. He had been due to marry Ms Sheherlis on 8 March.

The official cause of his death was given as drowning, but Ms Sheherlis said cuts and bruises on Mr Neighbour's body, and the fact that some of his money was missing, suggests that he was attacked.

She claims local police pressured her into signing a coroner's report describing the death as "not homicide" and made numerous errors in the investigation.

_____

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #653 on: March 13, 2008, 12:14:03 PM »

I think (my opinion only) that the Kalpoes are getting a free pass here.  THEY were involved (I think) to a certain degree here and Joran's convenient confession failed to implicate anyone except himself.  I still feel like that confession was for the benefit of the Kalpoe's lawsuit so they in turn could pay Joran, his father, Aruba etc. for all the money problems they have incurred in this disaster.  AHATA orchestrated this whole lawsuit (MO) so everyone could make a few bucks.

BMK, I agree. If those two had nothing to do with it they would have never told the HI story to begin with. At the very least they are involved in kidnapping or why would Deepak said he went home that first night and got on the computer in order create an alibi? I believe that was Satish on the computer early on and Deepak later after he had helped Joran out. Satish said, "How is the girl". All of this and a lot more will be brought up in the Dr. Phil case, they are far from getting a dime out of it and have still NOT provided discovery.

AHATA may very well be behind the K2 lawsuit, it was merchants who brought up the idea of suing Dr. Phil in the first place. IMO this would be ATA/AHATA railing at the US for a little victory in the case.

AHATA has been very anti-American and has recruited Americans to do some of their dirty work.

I agree with both of you...just mention the word lawsuit and everybody wants to hide their heads in the sand...

I am ready to file suit against them... personal damages for pain and suffering due to the coverup of what happened to Nat... I have a daughter around her age and I have not slept one good night since this happened because I feel this might have happened to her since Nat disappeared...Every parent's nightmare this is and Deepaks taped confession says a lot... put it in front of an American jury of moms and pops of teenagers and see how long he is free of the gallows... hang the sob... he is a liar and so is his bro for letting Joran get away... we will expose all of you for what you are and let us convict you on American soil and see how you like the prison system here (so don't drop the soap in the shower unless you want to feel like Nat did before her life was gone).

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: March 13, 2008, 12:27:51 PM »

Hi all,

thanks flipper, and thank you Klaas.

Almost done with the (rough) translation!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: March 13, 2008, 12:32:37 PM »

Joran's problems

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: March 13, 2008, 12:38:24 PM »

Bottom Line ...

Joran, Deepak, Satish and Paulus knew that Natalee Holloway was deceased when the Holiday Inn fabrication was relayed to Jug, Beth and friends within 24 hours of Natalee Holloway's disappearance.

Think about it ... why create a lie that Natalee Holloway had the ability to refute if she should turn up.

Janet

++++++++++

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

JOHN: ... He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

_____

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: March 13, 2008, 12:50:41 PM »

Hi all,

I read it quickly too.
Must be a shock for the Peter R, Patrick, Mrs. Holloway and Natalee bashers.
But well, if you knew already who some of the writers of the articles are, it is not so difficult to quess that what they write about Patrick with all the "so called witnesses" are lies.. Wink
Besides that, Renee Gielen is also telling loads of lies about Mrs. Holloway and Natalee and they are operating on the same sites, so

I wonder if Moszkowicz is going to talk about these things tomorrow.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #658 on: March 13, 2008, 01:09:26 PM »

I think (my opinion only) that the Kalpoes are getting a free pass here.  THEY were involved (I think) to a certain degree here and Joran's convenient confession failed to implicate anyone except himself.  I still feel like that confession was for the benefit of the Kalpoe's lawsuit so they in turn could pay Joran, his father, Aruba etc. for all the money problems they have incurred in this disaster.  AHATA orchestrated this whole lawsuit (MO) so everyone could make a few bucks.

Good Afternoon Monkeys

Wouldn't these statements imply that Joran (and perhaps others) have staged this so called
confession and knew from the start that Joran was at least being taped...that would make this
more of a carefully planned statement rather than a confession to a trusted friend?

just a thought

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #659 on: March 13, 2008, 01:20:53 PM »

if anyone is interested, pleas go to bbc.com and read story about girl given drugs, raped and murdwered in goa india. they found her body and arrested 2 low lifes but authorities at first stated it was a drowning. Her bother is screaming of a coverup. Just interesting reading

Someone sent me this article yesterday showing that there has been a huge increase in British tourists visiting Aruba.

http://www.eturbonews.com/1672/record-number-visitors-2007-controversial-aru

My response was that I think they're going to Aruba because they have found spots they've traditionally visited to be unsafe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=523707&in_page_id=1811

Do we have any British posters who could help spread the word that Aruba has some of the same issues?

Hi BT!  I'm not sure about Brit posters, but on occasion, when I look at the site meter, I see a few, I assume lurkers.  We need to call them in to join!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.