April 26, 2024, 02:49:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 301653 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: March 13, 2008, 09:16:53 PM »

Dana...have you tried to get Urine on your Radio Show?   If we could find him...I could try to *dance* with his ego....anyone have a phone# for Urine...I'm so *ready* to call someone....

YOOO HOOOO JORRAANN.....WHERE ARE YOU??? DESTINY'S CALLING......NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU........ARE YOU SKEEEEERRRRDD???  YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM DESTINY, JORAN, SHE WILL FIND YOU!!!   

OMG/Goddess....just wet me panties....ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

TM...You are my long lost Sista!

I heard he is skeeerrrrd of a real woman:) Performance anxieties, fear of failure, inadequacies, the teeny wienie syndrome I believe is its medical label:)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #741 on: March 13, 2008, 09:20:24 PM »

Hey Destiny,

It is driving me nuts trying to figure out where you are.
I live in GA. I have asked Klaas to forward my email addy to you. We may be neighbors. 

Klaas...send my email addy to anyone *YOU* want to...TY..Destiney.

VMS....I hope we are neighbors!!!!!...Lord *knows* we are family Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #742 on: March 13, 2008, 09:20:45 PM »

Dana...have you tried to get Urine on your Radio Show?   If we could find him...I could try to *dance* with his ego....anyone have a phone# for Urine...I'm so *ready* to call someone....

YOOO HOOOO JORRAANN.....WHERE ARE YOU??? DESTINY'S CALLING......NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU........ARE YOU SKEEEEERRRRDD???  YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM DESTINY, JORAN, SHE WILL FIND YOU!!!   
You are SOOOO GOOD at this TM! LMAO! 

By the way Check Your Mail....I got Yours!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: March 13, 2008, 09:22:17 PM »

Hey Destiny,

I live in GA. I have asked Klaas to forward my email addy to you. We may be neighbors. 

A big yes to that! 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #744 on: March 13, 2008, 09:22:19 PM »

a girl can never have too many sista's it's true!!!! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: March 13, 2008, 09:26:10 PM »

Hey Destiny,

A big yes to that! 

Destiny - I just sent you VMS's email addy now it's up to you 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: March 13, 2008, 09:27:06 PM »

I heard he is skeeerrrrd of a real woman:) Performance anxieties, fear of failure, inadequacies, the teeny wienie syndrome I believe is its medical label:)

Sung to the tune of an old song...*Yellow Polka Dot Bikini*

It's an ittsy bittsy teeney weenie...very very tiny weenie...
That they saw for the first time today...

An Ittsy bittsy teeney weenie....very very small weenie...oh how how small... is all the could say....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: March 13, 2008, 09:30:16 PM »

You are SOOOO GOOD at this TM! LMAO! 

By the way Check Your Mail....I got Yours!
Thanks PC!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: March 13, 2008, 09:34:19 PM »

An Ittsy bittsy teeney weenie....very very small weenie...oh how how small... is all the could say....

If you really want to get a guys goat,look at it and tell him, oh how cute:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: March 13, 2008, 09:35:47 PM »

I've got 2 daughters and the youngest one might dispute that:)
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: March 13, 2008, 09:39:46 PM »

Destiny You are Sooo Precious....LMAO Again!

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: March 13, 2008, 09:40:52 PM »

In God We Trust!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #752 on: March 13, 2008, 09:41:08 PM »

I mentioned this earlier and some Dutch posters recommended we add some posts to his blog.  Maybe if we have enough people ask him, we could get him to do a show AND start posting here....  So a bunch of need to hit his blog up about it.   And I'm sure he would appreciate a place to stay then next visit to the US Wink

He's not allowed in the US due to his criminal background/time in jail.  Remember, immigration sent him back to the NL when he tried to enter with DeVries.

Crap, that's right.  You know, it's a shame.  We all have skeleton's in our closets, some maybe worse than others, but he has redeemed himself and it was years aog.  He did the US a big favor and I don't see him being a threat to anybody.  Oh well,  I would still love to get him to post here.  It's worth a shot to try.... Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: March 13, 2008, 09:42:01 PM »

Yep!

In God We Trust!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: March 13, 2008, 09:43:04 PM »

Hey Destiny,

A big yes to that! 

Destiny - I just sent you VMS's email addy now it's up to you 

Thank You Klaas!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: March 13, 2008, 09:46:03 PM »

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: March 13, 2008, 09:46:11 PM »

Ittsy Bittsy Teeney Weenie----------I am sitting here right now watching public tv's 60's music.  It is GREAT.  Those old songs bring back memories from middle school up to high school. I better shut up now before I give away my age. (Luving Spoonful's "Do you Believe in Magic")

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: March 13, 2008, 09:48:26 PM »

I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

Thank you Private Eye.

I hope with all my heart that when the crew of the Persistence returns in search of Natalee's remains ... the search will be conducted independently and ... not under the "guidance" of the Aruban police ... Aruban authorities ... Aruban prosecutor or ... an Aruban dive team.  In other words ... I hope the search will exclude the "powers that be" who have been behind the Aruban coverup ... the Aruban coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice by distancing Paulus and Joran van der Sloot from implication ... the Aruban coverup that has put a family throught a H--- on Earth for almost three years.

Think about it.  The enemy is not about to assist in furthering a quest to find Natalee's remains ... a guest that does not adhere to the coverup agenda.

IMO

Sincerely, Janet

++++++++++++

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

JUG TWITTY: Nancy, what happened -- well, I think it was probably about 30 days after, or so, maybe the 1st of July or something. I had a meeting with Van Der Straaten, who was the police chief in charge at that time. And I went in and sat down with him and told him and Officer Sanboe (ph), who was going to take over for Van Der Straaten. He was there, too.

You know, I asked a question about, I understand that there was a statement made by Joran, where he talks about what he had done to Natalee and he described in very graphic detail, like, the stitching and embroidery and everything on Natalee`s underwear. And he goes, Oh, no, no, no. Absolutely not. Absolutely not. Well, little did he know I had just read the statements where Joran describes that to the "T," you know, two days before. But of course, I didn`t tell him that. But that`s just when I started to think something`s wrong here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 21, 2005

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.  They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

Beth Twitty
The Sun
January 29, 2007

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her.  There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended. "Yet we have remained respectful and have done the right thing."

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=25809

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
August 11, 2005

TWITTY: ... but when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925176/

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 5, 2005

TWITTY: ... Remember, within the first 24 hours, we knew who the suspects were. We knew the persons that Natalee were taken from Carlos and Charlie‘s. We knew the license plate of the gray Honda they placed her in. We knew the condition that Natalee was in. We knew the behavior or the conduct in which they engaged in with Natalee.

And then not only that, Jane, within 72 hours, we knew that their first story was totally fabricated, that within the first 72 hours, I faced a room of 12 -- at least 12 detectives, Aruban and Dutch detectives, and a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), and they knew after we reviewed video footage from the Holiday Inn casino lobby that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. They knew that those suspects were fabricating a story from day one.

<snipped>

TWITTY: Well, Jane, something that the family knew—and we have to keep reminding everyone—after 72 hours -- 72 hours—we knew definitively that these suspects were not telling the truth. We knew that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. Of course we were becoming frustrated. Who wouldn‘t, at this point? You know, we—and what was so unbelievable about this, is they knew this information and still chose to pursue the two security guards on June the 5th.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10348437/

Beth Twitty
DR. PHIL SHOW
January 29, 2006

BETH: There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=1&slide=3&null=null

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise

Page 183

I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
April 11, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: March 13, 2008, 09:56:35 PM »

I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

Thank you Private Eye.

I hope with all my heart that when the crew of the Persistence returns in search of Natalee's remains ... the search will be conducted independently and ... not under the "guidance" of the Aruban police ... Aruban authorities ... Aruban prosecutor or ... an Aruban dive team.  In other words ... I hope the search will exclude the "powers that be" who have been behind the Aruban coverup ... the Aruban coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice by distancing Paulus and Joran van der Sloot from implication ... the Aruban coverup that has put a family throught a H--- on Earth for almost three years.

Think about it.  The enemy is not about to assist in furthering a quest to find Natalee's remains ... a guest that does not adhere to the coverup agenda.

IMO

Sincerely, Janet

++++++++++++

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

JUG TWITTY: Nancy, what happened -- well, I think it was probably about 30 days after, or so, maybe the 1st of July or something. I had a meeting with Van Der Straaten, who was the police chief in charge at that time. And I went in and sat down with him and told him and Officer Sanboe (ph), who was going to take over for Van Der Straaten. He was there, too.

You know, I asked a question about, I understand that there was a statement made by Joran, where he talks about what he had done to Natalee and he described in very graphic detail, like, the stitching and embroidery and everything on Natalee`s underwear. And he goes, Oh, no, no, no. Absolutely not. Absolutely not. Well, little did he know I had just read the statements where Joran describes that to the "T," you know, two days before. But of course, I didn`t tell him that. But that`s just when I started to think something`s wrong here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 21, 2005

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.  They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

Beth Twitty
The Sun
January 29, 2007

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her.  There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended. "Yet we have remained respectful and have done the right thing."

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=25809

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
August 11, 2005

TWITTY: ... but when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925176/

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 5, 2005

TWITTY: ... Remember, within the first 24 hours, we knew who the suspects were. We knew the persons that Natalee were taken from Carlos and Charlie‘s. We knew the license plate of the gray Honda they placed her in. We knew the condition that Natalee was in. We knew the behavior or the conduct in which they engaged in with Natalee.

And then not only that, Jane, within 72 hours, we knew that their first story was totally fabricated, that within the first 72 hours, I faced a room of 12 -- at least 12 detectives, Aruban and Dutch detectives, and a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), and they knew after we reviewed video footage from the Holiday Inn casino lobby that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. They knew that those suspects were fabricating a story from day one.

<snipped>

TWITTY: Well, Jane, something that the family knew—and we have to keep reminding everyone—after 72 hours -- 72 hours—we knew definitively that these suspects were not telling the truth. We knew that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. Of course we were becoming frustrated. Who wouldn‘t, at this point? You know, we—and what was so unbelievable about this, is they knew this information and still chose to pursue the two security guards on June the 5th.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10348437/

Beth Twitty
DR. PHIL SHOW
January 29, 2006

BETH: There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=1&slide=3&null=null

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise

Page 183

I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
April 11, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

I forgot to add that I loved the message from Kyle that it is a requirement to maintain hope. I would give anything to have to eat a great big plate of crow with Kyle watching me choke on it, meaning that the Arubans are sincerely his partner. And I want him to come to his own conclusion. But I really like him, he has definitely proven his worth, and for some dumb reason I feel like he needs my protection, which is a joke. Just keep your guard up Kyle is all I am saying. There have been some very strange happenings in this case.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: March 13, 2008, 09:56:37 PM »

Hello Smile

I am very humbled and at a loss for words over a few people asking about me and showing there concerns. From the bottom of my heart I thank you! There are so many special people on this forum and I am very proud to be standing along side of you all in this fight for Justice.

Please do not think of me of doing anything wrong or to judge me without knowing the facts first. I know if you were in my shoes you would understand completely. If you have concerns or question me in anyway,please do not hesitate to ask for the truth. Like many of you I have poured my heart and soul into helping and I would never do anything that wasn't in Natalee's best interest's. Everyone has a breaking point and I reached mine,I am the type of person where we do it with 100% honesty or I don't do it at all. I needed to take a break for a few days and I truly appreciate the support given to me from people that know me.

I became interested in helping Natalee and her Family on June 2nd 2005,I have used the name ******* in every post that I have ever made and I have never ever lied about anything. I hope you all know that.

Thank you,

« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 09:59:04 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.