April 25, 2024, 06:55:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 301617 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #760 on: March 13, 2008, 10:01:01 PM »

I've got 2 daughters and the youngest one might dispute that:)
PI, As the oldest of four girls (with one bathroom!) growing up, it wasn't pretty...constant drama......I thought my momma was CRAZY to have had so many kids...I would NEVER have kids!!!!  Now that I'm grown, I'm so thankful to have my sisters....they all live in Mississippi...but we are all close.  If I needed them, they would load up and hit I-20 in a moments notice, same for me if they need me.  I have two sons and I know what you're talking about, but I remind them all the time how thankful they will be to have each other one day! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: March 13, 2008, 10:01:01 PM »

Hello Smile

I am very humbled and at a loss for words over a few people asking about me and showing there concerns. From the bottom of my heart I thank you! There are so many special people on this forum and I am very proud to be standing along side of you all in this fight for Justice.

Please do not think of me of doing anything wrong or to judge me without knowing the facts first. I know if you were in my shoes you would understand completely. If you have concerns or question me in anyway,please do not hesitate to ask for the truth. Like many of you I have poured my heart and soul into helping and I would never do anything that wasn't in Natalee's best interest's. Everyone has a breaking point and I reached mine,I am the type of person where we do it with 100% honesty or I don't do it at all. I needed to take a break for a few days and I truly appreciate the support given to me from people that know me.

I became interested in helping Natalee and her Family on June 2nd 2005,I have used the name ******* in every post and I have ever made and I have never ever lied about anything. I hope you all know that.

Thank you,

Yay! ******* - thanks for the post!!!
I don't really have a clue what the trouble is about, but you are needed here! Everyone deserves a break, so do what you need to do for yourself. Just make sure you come back home!!!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: March 13, 2008, 10:01:27 PM »

Hello Smile

I am very humbled and at a loss for words over a few people asking about me and showing there concerns. From the bottom of my heart I thank you! There are so many special people on this forum and I am very proud to be standing along side of you all in this fight for Justice.

Please do not think of me of doing anything wrong or to judge me without knowing the facts first. I know if you were in my shoes you would understand completely. If you have concerns or question me in anyway,please do not hesitate to ask for the truth. Like many of you I have poured my heart and soul into helping and I would never do anything that wasn't in Natalee's best interest's. Everyone has a breaking point and I reached mine,I am the type of person where we do it with 100% honesty or I don't do it at all. I needed to take a break for a few days and I truly appreciate the support given to me from people that know me.

I became interested in helping Natalee and her Family on June 2nd 2005,I have used the name ******* in every post that I have ever made and I have never ever lied about anything. I hope you all know that.

Thank you,

Now, get back here.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: March 13, 2008, 10:02:13 PM »

Hello Smile

I became interested in helping Natalee and her Family on June 2nd 2005,I have used the name ******* in every post that I have ever made and I have never ever lied about anything. I hope you all know that.

Thank you,

ribbit

Hang in there.
Don't ever change.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: March 13, 2008, 10:02:19 PM »

******* - good to see you back!

Had a small problem today.  I approved some new members and one happened to be a well known Dutch troll.  oops, lol 

They were posting in this thread  - page 9 and 10:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2669.0
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: March 13, 2008, 10:05:03 PM »

Hey Destiny,

It is driving me nuts trying to figure out where you are.
I live in GA. I have asked Klaas to forward my email addy to you. We may be neighbors. 

I've been to GA does that count?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: March 13, 2008, 10:06:13 PM »

Hello Smile

Thank you,

Now, get back here.

*******, there is no need to take days what you can accomplish by just saying oh fock it, and start back like nothing happened:) Nobody knows what you mean when you talk about wanting people to trust you because they already do and always have:)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: March 13, 2008, 10:07:35 PM »

Posted by Kyle at BFN when someone posted about Psychics:

I hope you don't find this deflating.  Many of you probably won't want to hear this, but it's what we've observed in the field. 
The Aruban police had on file a 9" thick stack of psychic "revelations" ranging from the absolutely absurd to the plausible, to the down right convincing.  These statements came from literally hundreds of opportunist psychics from around the world coming out of woodwork.  The only thing all each of these statements had in common is that they all had remarkable inconsistencies in them which made them provably bogus based on case information not made public.  In short, I believe some people are truly gifted with fantastic imaginations and passions but we as humans are not made to know the future. If a psychic nailed every detail of this case retrospectively, they should be arrested for their involvement. The statements which were very convincing could be replicated based on a solid handle on the publicly available case information with gaps imaginatively filled in.  The problem in putting too much faith in these people is that it inevitably leads to wasting a lot of time and resources and will frustrate the team tremendously.  While in the field, we received literally hundreds of leads from psychics who knew with "absolute certainty" where Natalee's body was.  The danger in a case like this is losing hope.  When we lose hope, we cling on to anything we've got.  This makes us very susceptible to being deceived.  We want to believe someone has the answers and is capable of handing those answers over to us on a silver platter.  The problem is this just isn't reality.  It never will be.  It's a cruel realization but the sooner it's accepted the faster one can sort through the deception to find the answers based on evidence which will hold up in court.

Unfortunately, those trusted with the evidence of the investigation were not good stewards of the evidence. Evidence has been destroyed, search activities delayed with no site protection accomplished by the authorities, and interrogations have been stopped at key points and the person being interrogated allowed to be counseled by parents and attorneys, and interrogations have been stopped just short of key questions being asked when the flow of good information was beginning to come out.

Prisoners being isolated have been furnished cell phones and communication has been allowed to occur between locked up and the free.

Do I think psychics are the answer? No.

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

PI ... those who are on a quest for the truth regarding what happened to Natalee Holloway should read Dave Holloway's book "Corruption in Paradise" and Beth Holloway's book "Loving Natalee" prior to being deceived that "Aruban authories" are about to assist them in their quest.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: March 13, 2008, 10:08:20 PM »

Quick question...has any Monkey located where Urine *really* is?

Nope.  We have heard Germany or a mental institution in Urecht.

Joran is in his own prison

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: March 13, 2008, 10:08:26 PM »

Hey Destiny,

I live in GA. I have asked Klaas to forward my email addy to you. We may be neighbors. 

I've been to GA 3 times, does that count 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #770 on: March 13, 2008, 10:08:47 PM »

WELCOME BACK *******! WE MISSED YA! 

And Truly I Do Stand with You! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: March 13, 2008, 10:08:58 PM »

I've got 2 daughters and the youngest one might dispute that:)
PI, As the oldest of four girls (with one bathroom!) growing up, it wasn't pretty...constant drama......I thought my momma was CRAZY to have had so many kids...I would NEVER have kids!!!!  Now that I'm grown, I'm so thankful to have my sisters....they all live in Mississippi...but we are all close.  If I needed them, they would load up and hit I-20 in a moments notice, same for me if they need me.  I have two sons and I know what you're talking about, but I remind them all the time how thankful they will be to have each other one day! 

My oldest is either real mean or my youngest real wimpy:) They are in their early 20's:)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: March 13, 2008, 10:09:03 PM »

Had a small problem today.  I approved some new members and one happened to be a well known Dutch troll.  oops, lol 

Thanks! I just wanted to agree with the last few posts about Klaas..She is a very special lady who I admire a great deal!

Johan,Katrien and Flipper know the Dutch Trolls pretty well  Caesu does as well but he is quite the politician and deals with them in a unique way 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #773 on: March 13, 2008, 10:09:14 PM »

LOL@ Dutch Troll, lol.
Welcome back *******, we need you.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: March 13, 2008, 10:09:34 PM »

Hello Smile

Thank you,

Now, get back here.

*******, there is no need to take days what you can accomplish by just saying oh fock it, and start back like nothing happened:) Nobody knows what you mean when you talk about wanting people to trust you because they already do and always have:)

potty mouth

ribbit

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: March 13, 2008, 10:09:46 PM »

Hello Smile

Thank you,

Now, get back here.

Ditto! 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: March 13, 2008, 10:10:53 PM »

Hello Smile

Thank you,

******* ... we know your heart and ... it is good.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: March 13, 2008, 10:12:56 PM »

Posted by Kyle at BFN when someone posted about Psychics:

I hope you don't find this deflating.  Many of you probably won't want to hear this, but it's what we've observed in the field. 
The Aruban police had on file a 9" thick stack of psychic "revelations" ranging from the absolutely absurd to the plausible, to the down right convincing.  These statements came from literally hundreds of opportunist psychics from around the world coming out of woodwork.  The only thing all each of these statements had in common is that they all had remarkable inconsistencies in them which made them provably bogus based on case information not made public.  In short, I believe some people are truly gifted with fantastic imaginations and passions but we as humans are not made to know the future. If a psychic nailed every detail of this case retrospectively, they should be arrested for their involvement. The statements which were very convincing could be replicated based on a solid handle on the publicly available case information with gaps imaginatively filled in.  The problem in putting too much faith in these people is that it inevitably leads to wasting a lot of time and resources and will frustrate the team tremendously.  While in the field, we received literally hundreds of leads from psychics who knew with "absolute certainty" where Natalee's body was.  The danger in a case like this is losing hope.  When we lose hope, we cling on to anything we've got.  This makes us very susceptible to being deceived.  We want to believe someone has the answers and is capable of handing those answers over to us on a silver platter.  The problem is this just isn't reality.  It never will be.  It's a cruel realization but the sooner it's accepted the faster one can sort through the deception to find the answers based on evidence which will hold up in court.

Unfortunately, those trusted with the evidence of the investigation were not good stewards of the evidence. Evidence has been destroyed, search activities delayed with no site protection accomplished by the authorities, and interrogations have been stopped at key points and the person being interrogated allowed to be counseled by parents and attorneys, and interrogations have been stopped just short of key questions being asked when the flow of good information was beginning to come out.

Prisoners being isolated have been furnished cell phones and communication has been allowed to occur between locked up and the free.

Do I think psychics are the answer? No.

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

PI ... those who are on a quest for the truth regarding what happened to Natalee Holloway should read Dave Holloway's book "Corruption in Paradise" and Beth Holloway's book "Loving Natalee" prior to being deceived that "Aruban authories" are about to assist them in their quest.

Janet

Kyle has a great attitude, disposition, and optimism about him that makes him extremely likeable and most likely a lot of fun to work with. He also is really bright, and if something is fishy, they might fool him once but I bet they don't the second time. He also seems like just a good guy, and good guys at his age haven't hung out with a lot of shady characters:)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: March 13, 2008, 10:13:19 PM »

Hey Destiny,

I've been to GA 3 times, does that count 

Three beats my one.

Got any pictures?

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: March 13, 2008, 10:14:36 PM »

I'll be back. I need to stop and have a couple of drinks:) The sec tournament is on:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.