March 28, 2024, 05:10:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 299014 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #820 on: March 13, 2008, 11:46:27 PM »

Ok, I copied/pasted his email address and sent him a nice email thanking him for what he did and informing him of who we are, what we have done, about SM Radio and the forum.   I also mentioned Peter was interviewed here.  I asked him to check the site out and welcomed him to join, as he is a hero here.

So, we'll see. I'll let you know if/what he responds.   I encourage others to do the same.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #821 on: March 13, 2008, 11:47:14 PM »

Hello Smile

I am very humbled and at a loss for words over a few people asking about me and showing there concerns. From the bottom of my heart I thank you! There are so many special people on this forum and I am very proud to be standing along side of you all in this fight for Justice.

Please do not think of me of doing anything wrong or to judge me without knowing the facts first. I know if you were in my shoes you would understand completely. If you have concerns or question me in anyway,please do not hesitate to ask for the truth. Like many of you I have poured my heart and soul into helping and I would never do anything that wasn't in Natalee's best interest's. Everyone has a breaking point and I reached mine,I am the type of person where we do it with 100% honesty or I don't do it at all. I needed to take a break for a few days and I truly appreciate the support given to me from people that know me.

I became interested in helping Natalee and her Family on June 2nd 2005,I have used the name ******* in every post that I have ever made and I have never ever lied about anything. I hope you all know that.

Thank you,

******* ... we know your heart and ... it is good.

Janet
So very true!  I'm delighted to see you back, *******! 

I also agree with Kermit, Don't ever change! 

Oh Crap!  I'm sooooooooooo dang happy...I jes gotta do da Monkey Dance for *******.... ...wow...I feel better....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: March 13, 2008, 11:49:32 PM »

Ok, I copied/pasted his email address and sent him a nice email thanking him for what he did and informing him of who we are, what we have done, about SM Radio and the forum.   I also mentioned Peter was interviewed here.  I asked him to check the site out and welcomed him to join, as he is a hero here.

So, we'll see. I'll let you know if/what he responds.   I encourage others to do the same.

Thanks Dihannah - that would be great!  I hope when he registers I can figure out who he is 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: March 13, 2008, 11:51:12 PM »

I've been following all of you for a very long time.  I was approved today, and I'm not the Troll from pages 9 and 10.  I'm very happy to be here.   I'm glad that ******* didn't go away.
Welcome SS! 

Welcome to the Cage SS....hope you like bananas....Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: March 13, 2008, 11:52:11 PM »

I have a question and I'd like to know what the rest of you think.  I am about 75% of the way through the Andrew Hodges book, Into the Deep, and my brain is starting to feel like Swiss cheese.  Do any of you understand how this man deciphers the statements? Everytime that I think I'm starting to get a clue, he seems to go off in another direction.  I agree with a lot of his theories, I just don't  comprehend his process and new rules seem to be added with every sentence that he deciphers.  Is it just me??? 

Can't help you SS as I haven't read his book yet! He certainly analyzes Deepak's emails like no one else Smile Much of what he says I agree with but I don't think Natalee was given XTC as that wouldn't make her unconscious. I also think there are some deceptions and parts of this case that the good Dr is not aware of to draw a final conclusion. He was on SM radio a few months ago and I thought he did a excellent Job describing thoughtprints and the unconscious mind,he says his research was put into the the case files by the Aruban Authorities.

I do agree with much that he says.  I'm not in complete agreement with everything that he says.  Until about six months ago, I didn't even think that Natalee was in the water.  For some reason, I changed my mind.  Hodges really gets into a lot of detail that he says he is deciphering from Deepak's email.  Some of the things that he gets from the email make a lot of sense, but then out of the blue he comes up with the basis for other theories from clusters of words and it makes no sense at all.  Some phrases in the email have double and triple meanings.  I understand the basis for the guilty subconcious mind wanting to be heard, but some of the correlations he makes don't seem to make any sense at all.  Others seem to fit. I wonder if it was just me who has had this reaction to the book.

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: March 13, 2008, 11:52:53 PM »

I'm delighted you are back in the cage, *******!  You were missed.   
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: March 13, 2008, 11:54:52 PM »

Thanks Dihannah - that would be great!  I hope when he registers I can figure out who he is 

I was afraid of that too!   I asked him to get in touch with me for more info. if he needed it, just in case!  I can at least send him to the right place and how to do it, plus give you a heads up.  Fingers crossed!  I do hope he responds or just joins! 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: March 13, 2008, 11:58:32 PM »

http://www.prive.nl/evert/

Translation from the tabloid magazine (posted by Debbie at BFN):

Employer institute confirms: This is where Joran is!

The past weeks no one has seen him anymore. He would be in an institute but that was denied by his family. Even though "Privé" found out that Joran for sure is staying in the forest of Utrecht, hidden behind a high fence.

His father denied all he could, but that is a good habit for the van der Sloot family. Even though Joran, to whom everyone points in the Natalee Holloway case, for sure is institutionalized.

That explains why of the 7 million people who watched the sensational broadcasting of Peter de Vries on February 3, no one has seen him publicly since.

An employer of the Willem Arntzhoeve in Den Dolder, Utrecht: "Yes, he is staying with us. Kept away from the outside world and almost no one is in contact with him".

Kept away from the outside world, behind the high fence's and in between countless trees Joran again is the center of a big investigation. This time not by police or justice or reporters, but by well educated psychiatrists who try to find out which behavior disorders make Joran the young men he is.

The treatment is happening with a lot of secrecy, no one besides the Privé source wants to confirm that Joran indeed is committed in this institution that has a very good reputation.

In the center 24 people are being hospitalized, in the age ranging from 18-60. At the Roosenberg department there are people with behavior problems in combination with an addiction.

There are two units. At one one can commit themselves when there is a need for it, at the other one enters because a court follows up on the advise of the forensic psychiatric unit.

It cannot be anything other then that Joran, after the broadcast voluntarily has presented himself at help institutions.

Probably the police in Rotterdam, where he was questioned shortly after the broadcast, has pointed out that option to him.  Joran would have realised the necessity of undergoing profound psychiatric treatment/investigation.

For the police him being committed meant rest. The groups of people who gathered at Drachten after a channel had reported that Joran was staying in an apartment there, promised no good. Such a "volksgericht" could have taken place any moment at any place, could have repeated itself when the real Joran had showed his face somewhere.

The moods in the country were out of control after the broadcast.

Some satisfaction for Natalee's mother Beth Holloway must be that Joran's current home is very similar to a prison cell.

Documentation of the Willem Arntzhoeve shows that the rooms of the patients are not bigger then 2,5 by 3,5 meters, and contains no more then a bed, a chair, a small locker and a shelve that can be used as a table.

The commitment would be for a period of 1 or 2 years. Unless of course on Aruba new indications are discovered that would lead to Joran changing his Dutch "cell" for an Aruban one.

Woo-hoo Klaas...tabloid or not...it is a start.....Thanks!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: March 14, 2008, 12:00:11 AM »

Thats a great idea Dihannah1! I would love to see him interviewed by Dana! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: March 14, 2008, 12:00:38 AM »

I was afraid of that too!   I asked him to get in touch with me for more info. if he needed it, just in case!  I can at least send him to the right place and how to do it, plus give you a heads up.  Fingers crossed!  I do hope he responds or just joins! 

Very cool.  If he decides to register see if you can find out what nickname he's using so I can approve him right away.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: March 14, 2008, 12:01:22 AM »

Yes Destiny - it's a start and it might be true!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: March 14, 2008, 12:03:35 AM »

Thanks everyone! Friendships and support mean a great deal to me and I am truly thankful! It is very humbling..

Anything I missed the last few days?

******* ... you have proven your dedication to the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway over and over again in both your words and actions.  You are worthy of being upheld.

Good Night Monkeys and ... have a good weekend.  I will be away for a few days.

Janet
8:10 PM

Nite Janet - hope you are going to be away having some fun!

You bet!

In the morning hubby ... six year old grandaughter and ... I are catching a ferry and crossing the Georgia Strait to Vancouver Island to visit eldest son, DIL and 18 month old grandson.  They will be over on the mainland next weekend for Easter but ... little Miss Muffet talked us into taking her away for special alone time ... special alone time away from her three brothers.  Her little cousin is where it is at.

Good Night again Monkeys ... this time for real.

Special thanks to Klaas and ALL the mods.

Janet
9:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: March 14, 2008, 12:06:24 AM »

http://patrickvandereem.nl/

Friday, March 14th, 2008

Message for my American readers

Poentje Castro, a television reporter in Aruba, made a sneak recording of a private conversation with Patrick van der Eem, the insider in the Natalee Holloway case who recorded the confession of Joran van der Sloot during an undercover camera operation. The temptation to slyly record a private conversation with the man who is now famous in Holland and the USA for recording a criminal confession must have been just too much to resist.

However, his enthusiasm was to get the better of him. Keeping one camera rolling after the granted interview, the reporter forgot that you have to ask clear questions, and the answers – as the reporter now claims – should throw a different light on the case. In that sense the reporter failed. This was aggravated by biased editing of his material.

Both the aired preview and Castro himself were already facing heavy criticism on the front pages of Aruba’s newspapers. Due to the leading questioning and “clumsy” edits, the Aruban broadcaster decided not to air the complete interview, but rather fade the channel to black. Over the years, Castro has become known for his firm belief that Joran van der Sloot is not guilty, and currently fosters the speculative opinion that Joran must have made his confession up.

Due to the ongoing hype of the Natalee Holloway case in the Netherlands, the Dutch press unfortunately reported several of these suggestive statements, under the misconception that they represented hard news.

According to the Dutch translation from the original Papiamento (Aruba’s native tongue), Patrick says: “But I know who dumped the body in the sea…” in one fragment of the private conversation. While this hit the headlines, it is clear that Van der Eem was speculating, in a similar way to someone who says: “But I know that the New York Yankees will win the Superbowl this year”. Van Der Eem has a private opinion about who assisted Joran van der Sloot, but not the actual knowledge.

In another fragment that made headlines as hard news, Van der Eem is reported to have said: “because I already know him (Joran) for so many years”. However, at the end of the same sentence, he states that he knows Joran in flesh and blood only “for seven months” for the duration of the undercover operation plus aftermath. What he in fact says in the first part is that “he had already heard of him (Joran) for so many years”, as have so many of us since Natalee’s disappearance.

When Van der Eem tries to explain to the reporter that he gave the media the same information as he gave the police as a witness, the reporter edits the fragment in such a way that suggests Van der Eem paid the media and the police, which is patently complete nonsense, but has nevertheless been reported as a scoop by some Dutch media.

The above gives a clear impression of the lack of editorial and translational integrity of the recording of the private conversation, of the interview and of those fragments that have been broadcast. The clumsy translation from the Papiemento added further to this canard.

Castro has been attempting to sell his TV interview to numerous networks, both in the Netherlands and the USA. Before the broadcast, he also made an offer for Van Der Eem to buy the tapes, which was declined outright by his spokesman. Mr. Schouten: “He didn’t mean the costs to copy a DVD or for stamps. Mr. Castro wanted to receive a fee for the tapes. That’s like giving candy to a child that misbehaves. I have requested his lawyer now formally to send me these recordings from the first to the last second without any editing or cuts.”

Thanks Klaas.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: March 14, 2008, 12:16:27 AM »

So very true!  I'm delighted to see you back, *******! 

I also agree with Kermit, Don't ever change! 

Oh Crap!  I'm sooooooooooo dang happy...I jes gotta do da Monkey Dance for *******.... ...wow...I feel better....
Thanks Destiny! Smile and A's Fever,TM,Hotping,Magnolia,PI,Janet,Klaas,Vms,Pita,Kat,Dihannah,Kkate,Bmok and everyone else I missed..I am very overwhelmed and I am blown away with your support,It is very much appreciated! Havent seen anything like this since High School 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 12:24:30 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: March 14, 2008, 12:18:09 AM »

People check into treatment places and because they were not forced in, they can walk away anytime. Once he is feeling better ( detox and food  )  he'll be back out. Probably 30 days.

Given what he disclosed about himself and what others have found out, he was heading in that direction anyway. Pre 2005. The process might have been sped up because of the pressure.
If any of that was true. Usually, I have sympathy for people who have serious mental issues or addictions, but not for him for some odd reason. LOL Self inflicted and the parents protecting him his entire life is my guess is the main cause.   
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: March 14, 2008, 12:20:22 AM »

Thats a great idea Dihannah1! I would love to see him interviewed by Dana! 

I hope so!  I would love to see him join too!

Calling out to all Monkeys!   Send a nice invite to Patrick at petercschouten@planet.nl   to join SM!

Klaas, if I hear back, I will most definately let you know and try to get his Userid so you can approve him asap! 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: March 14, 2008, 12:21:01 AM »

Hey Destiny,

It is driving me nuts trying to figure out where you are.
I live in GA. I have asked Klaas to forward my email addy to you. We may be neighbors. 

I've been to GA does that count?

I've been to GA 3 times, does that count 

Well Dang Klaas...that makes you and honorary *BUBBETTE*...LOL!...the dudes are bubbas...
Well Heck I've never been to GA...I feel left out...LOL 

Strokes widdle Bubbette Hotping, on her fuwwy widdle Monkey head....You'll get over it.....LOL!!!!!!  Wubs Ja too HP!...AKA... Bubbette HP

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: March 14, 2008, 12:30:33 AM »

I found a photo of me from 1969-70 at Fort Banning, GA   
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: March 14, 2008, 12:34:37 AM »

Post it!  We want to see how cute you were!   

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: March 14, 2008, 12:35:35 AM »

Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh...bribery fodder...LOL...jes kidding Klaas...care to share Bubbette?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.