April 25, 2024, 11:39:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 301625 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: March 14, 2008, 01:56:56 AM »

if the Privé article is right, and i highly doubt this because it is one of the most crappy tabloids.

if this is correct jvds is in one of these buildings:

click

about Roosenberg - Willem Arntz Hoeve:
http://www.altrecht.nl/www/site/32/180/330

Roosenberg A DD-unit:
http://www.altrecht.nl/www/site/32/180/332

location directions:
http://www.altrecht.nl/www/site/32/211/384

information brochure about Altrecht W.A. Hoeve:
http://www.noormens.nl/psychiatrie_onderdak/boekjes_altrecht/wa_hoeve_den_dolder.pdf

translation request are welcome.
but basically Roosenberg is a rehab clinic for people who are mentally disordered.
DD = double diagnosed (severe addiction / mentally disordered).

(there is some history regarding W.A. Hoeve / Dennendal. with the head psychiatrist gone a little mad himself - going against the managment - and the police had to come in and evict everybody, but that's all off-topic http://www.nieuw-dennendal.nl/hist-beel-16.html)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: March 14, 2008, 01:57:57 AM »

Nite Hotping
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: March 14, 2008, 02:01:44 AM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: March 14, 2008, 02:07:44 AM »

Wow caesu - I think I see him leaning out of one of the windows 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: March 14, 2008, 02:11:09 AM »

So NICE to see ******* back!! 

d

Nice to see you also D Smile I wish we could have met in NYC as I would have liked to been a part of your group.. I really like the people you spent that day with!

Night Hotping!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: March 14, 2008, 02:13:55 AM »

I dIdn't realize that was  a rehab clinic for people who are mentally disordered.

I wonder if it's true?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 02:18:18 AM by Observer » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #886 on: March 14, 2008, 02:19:40 AM »

I think he is close to Guido,I wonder if they are sharing a suite? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: March 14, 2008, 02:25:09 AM »

d

Nice to see you also D Smile I wish we could have met in NYC as I would have liked to been a part of your group.. I really like the people you spent that day with!

Night Hotping!

I so wish too...I heard GOOD things about you. 
I like them too. They where ALL very WARM and SWEET! I felt like I knew them for a very long time.

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: March 14, 2008, 02:25:52 AM »

******* - I think you're right! 

GOODNIGHT ALL!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: March 14, 2008, 02:26:31 AM »

d

Night Hotping!

I like them too. They were ALL very WARM and SWEET! I felt like I knew them for a very long time.

d

should be were not where...sorry

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: March 14, 2008, 02:28:09 AM »

Nite Klaas.

d

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: March 14, 2008, 02:30:07 AM »

::MonkeyDance::Klaas, I did finally get to see the picture earlier!  As I thought beautiful then and I'm sure beautiful now!  Thanks for putting it back up for those like me with snail paced internet!  And I loved the cute little monkey in the peach dress! awwwww

I thought I'd posted this right after I saw the picture but storms are interfering and I guess it didn't go through. 

Thanks for all you do Klaas, I know I don't say it enough, but I mean it from the heart!  You are a blessing to all of us here, and I truly appreciate you!

TM   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: March 14, 2008, 02:39:47 AM »

d

Night Hotping!

I like them too. They where ALL very WARM and SWEET! I felt like I knew them for a very long time.

d

I know I missed out bigtime Sad I really wanted to see J4N and her husband again..She really needs to come to SM more  Wink Yes I asked all about you and Bob and I heard nothing but great things! Sure wish they did these shows when it wasn't so darn cold! 

Night pinkbanana, downloadingdaddy, ocgirl, IBE, texasmom, klaasend, CapsLockWizard and iris44 

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: March 14, 2008, 03:11:12 AM »

it doesn't really matter. but this it the Roosenburg building:

click

i figured that out from this contractor-site:
http://www.lagerwaardarchitect.nl/project.php?id=18&image=6&category=1
they planned to build something on top of the existing building. for long-stay patients.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: March 14, 2008, 03:17:33 AM »

it doesn't really matter. but this it the Roosenburg building:

i figured that out from this contractor-site:
http://www.lagerwaardarchitect.nl/project.php?id=18&image=6&category=1
they planned to build something on top of the existing building. for long-stay patients.

better google earth link

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: March 14, 2008, 03:17:38 AM »

I knew the minute I pressed post that my last post should have been in musings, I'm very sorry!  Please, first mod to see my error move it over to musings for me.  I should have gone to bed a few hours ago is my only excuse...

Goodnight everyone!
TM

ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: March 14, 2008, 03:46:38 AM »

d

Night Hotping!

d

I know I missed out bigtime Sad I really wanted to see J4N and her husband again..She really needs to come to SM more  Wink Yes I asked all about you and Bob and I heard nothing but great things! Sure wish they did these shows when it wasn't so darn cold! 

Night pinkbanana, downloadingdaddy, ocgirl, IBE, texasmom, klaasend, CapsLockWizard and iris44 

Nighty Night back to you *******....its truly wonderful to see ya....(Klass, I missed both your postings of the pix....boohoo...).  Everybody play nice in the cage and I'll see you again tomorrow....(waving over my shoulder....padding off to my bunk).

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: March 14, 2008, 05:04:34 AM »

Ok, I copied/pasted his email address and sent him a nice email thanking him for what he did and informing him of who we are, what we have done, about SM Radio and the forum.   I also mentioned Peter was interviewed here.  I asked him to check the site out and welcomed him to join, as he is a hero here.

So, we'll see. I'll let you know if/what he responds.   I encourage others to do the same.

Thats a great idea Dihannah1! I would love to see him interviewed by Dana! 

I hope so!  I would love to see him join too!

Calling out to all Monkeys!   Send a nice invite to Patrick at petercschouten@planet.nl   to join SM!

Klaas, if I hear back, I will most definately let you know and try to get his Userid so you can approve him asap! 

Thanks Dihanna!

I just heard back from Patricks spokesperson in Holland and he will soon register here at SM. He said Patrick is heavily involved in writing together with E.E. Byars, but of course will one day come to Scaredmonkeys. He is thinking of a nice campaign for all of us here at SM to get a exclusive read of Patrick’s first chapter, but he need's to solve a few legal details. He is also in contact with Dana Pretzer to do a interview on the Radio! 

I mentioned to him the great Dutch people we have on our forum that told us about Stan De Jong,because he said the the last two weeks the press attacks in Holland were stupid, mean and fierce but he managed to counter them. Of course I also told him about all the fantastic people here at SM that would love it if Patrick could say hello some time soon. I think he would appreciate it if we would leave nice comments on Patricks Blog.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 05:09:17 AM by Observer » Logged

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #898 on: March 14, 2008, 05:09:08 AM »

Hey ******* good to see you're back
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #899 on: March 14, 2008, 05:17:05 AM »

http://www.prive.nl/evert/

Translation from the tabloid magazine (posted by Debbie at BFN):

Employer institute confirms: This is where Joran is!

The past weeks no one has seen him anymore. He would be in an institute but that was denied by his family. Even though "Privé" found out that Joran for sure is staying in the forest of Utrecht, hidden behind a high fence.

His father denied all he could, but that is a good habit for the van der Sloot family. Even though Joran, to whom everyone points in the Natalee Holloway case, for sure is institutionalized.

That explains why of the 7 million people who watched the sensational broadcasting of Peter de Vries on February 3, no one has seen him publicly since.

An employer of the Willem Arntzhoeve in Den Dolder, Utrecht: "Yes, he is staying with us. Kept away from the outside world and almost no one is in contact with him".

Kept away from the outside world, behind the high fence's and in between countless trees Joran again is the center of a big investigation. This time not by police or justice or reporters, but by well educated psychiatrists who try to find out which behavior disorders make Joran the young men he is.

The treatment is happening with a lot of secrecy, no one besides the Privé source wants to confirm that Joran indeed is committed in this institution that has a very good reputation.

In the center 24 people are being hospitalized, in the age ranging from 18-60. At the Roosenberg department there are people with behavior problems in combination with an addiction.

There are two units. At one one can commit themselves when there is a need for it, at the other one enters because a court follows up on the advise of the forensic psychiatric unit.

It cannot be anything other then that Joran, after the broadcast voluntarily has presented himself at help institutions.

Probably the police in Rotterdam, where he was questioned shortly after the broadcast, has pointed out that option to him.  Joran would have realised the necessity of undergoing profound psychiatric treatment/investigation.

For the police him being committed meant rest. The groups of people who gathered at Drachten after a channel had reported that Joran was staying in an apartment there, promised no good. Such a "volksgericht" could have taken place any moment at any place, could have repeated itself when the real Joran had showed his face somewhere.

The moods in the country were out of control after the broadcast.

Some satisfaction for Natalee's mother Beth Holloway must be that Joran's current home is very similar to a prison cell.

Documentation of the Willem Arntzhoeve shows that the rooms of the patients are not bigger then 2,5 by 3,5 meters, and contains no more then a bed, a chair, a small locker and a shelve that can be used as a table.

The commitment would be for a period of 1 or 2 years. Unless of course on Aruba new indications are discovered that would lead to Joran changing his Dutch "cell" for an Aruban one.

Oh bull caca.IF joran is in there then I would have to say that this is the only way the arubans can possibly go forward and end this case without bringing out the obvious coverup and corruption in this case.I think we all know dang well joran would never volunteer to go into a mental hospital(HE doesn't think there's anything wrong with HIM)so if he is there it was a deal worked out between his parents and the aruban so called justice department.Maybe they gave the van der ditches a choice"put your monster son in a mental ward(when he gets out we will try him in court and he can claim the insanity defense,time served,and our precious tourism and corruptions will go on) or we will be forced to take care of him and his big mouth".

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.