April 23, 2024, 06:49:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 301529 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: March 14, 2008, 05:17:29 AM »

Hey ******* good to see you're back
Thank you very much..We need a Elvis Monkey 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: March 14, 2008, 05:28:15 AM »

I miss him too

I miss him also.  Very kind to me, always comments on my comments, I do appreciate him.

Always kind to me as well and an important part of this forum. I hope all is okay with him.

Welcome back!!!!!!  It wasn't the same without you 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: March 14, 2008, 05:31:37 AM »

tabloid gossip magazine Privé reporting Joran is in a mental clinic near Dutch city of Utrecht.
also interview with Beth in their upcoming issue.

http://www.prive.nl/

thanks.....someone has to know where that piece of slime is.....he can't hide out forever.....has anyone checked to see of he ahs been on his facebook or whatever recently

Joran has been logging into his myspace a lot of times.

The treatment is supposed to be for 1 or 2 years? No way Joran would do such a thing if he wasn't obliged to do so. As he has stated several times Joran doesn't believe in psychiatrics or any form of treatment like this.
His lawyer said that he was at the same place he was since that monday after the show. He wouldn't go into such a facility just one day after the show if he didn't really have to. I can't believe he would do this voluntarily.

He's probably in some kind of treatment but not for 1 or 2 years and only because it would look good for the case not because he is convinced he needs it Wink
And Prive is a tabloid; writing an article based on one quote? I haven't read the article yet; I'll get the magazine this afternoon...

According to Patrick van der Eem / Peter Schouten Jorans lawyer has stated that Joran is in Germany. Arnhem is near the German - Dutch border and people don't really know Joran there; he could hide there and still go out from time to time without people knowing. And get visits from friends & family.....that does make more sense to me....
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: March 14, 2008, 05:41:35 AM »

Hi Shell and TY! I hope everything is well with you Smile

I agree GBMW,I think Joran is probably in Germany as Jossy Mansur told us that also..He can be there anonymously and live with little fear of being hassled. Do they do border checks for Drugs? He will run out of his pot sooner or later 

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: March 14, 2008, 05:43:30 AM »

http://www.prive.nl/evert/

For the police him being committed meant rest. The groups of people who gathered at Drachten after a channel had reported that Joran was staying in an apartment there, promised no good. Such a "volksgericht" could have taken place any moment at any place, could have repeated itself when the real Joran had showed his face somewhere.

For the record: I've seen footage from a mobile phone; Joran was there! We couldn't air it because the person who made the footage didn't want us to...but no doubt it was him. And he wasn't staying in the house 'Hart van Nederland' showed but in another flat in this apartmentbuilding.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: March 14, 2008, 06:03:53 AM »

I agree GBMW,I think Joran is probably in Germany as Jossy Mansur told us that also..He can be there anonymously and live with little fear of being hassled. Do they do border checks for Drugs? He will run out of his pot sooner or later 

No not really. My parents live near the border & we've got family living in Germany; so we go there quite often. On a rare (really rare) occasion there is a check near the border.

But that indeed is another thing; in such a facility I doubt there would be a computer waiting for him with acces to gambling sites & pot...I doubt it. And no daddy to smuggle the stuff inside hahaha.
Can you see the picture: a day after the show...the whole night of discussing and talking with lawyers / chatting with people...tired, annoyed, pissed off...Joran would go come with us to a facility for ....treatment? Oh and you will have no acces to a computer or pot in any way....will you pack your bags and come with us? Joran: yeah, sure! That's a good idea! Somehow I can't see that this has happened.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #906 on: March 14, 2008, 06:07:31 AM »

I have a question and I'd like to know what the rest of you think.  I am about 75% of the way through the Andrew Hodges book, Into the Deep, and my brain is starting to feel like Swiss cheese.  Do any of you understand how this man deciphers the statements? Everytime that I think I'm starting to get a clue, he seems to go off in another direction.  I agree with a lot of his theories, I just don't  comprehend his process and new rules seem to be added with every sentence that he deciphers.  Is it just me??? 

Welcome to the Cage.  I was hoping a couple people who DON'T have chemo brain would get thru it first before I tried it.  I read over his website and I understand kinda where he's going sometimes.  It does sound like an interesting book but others who have attempted it say it's slow to get going........

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: March 14, 2008, 06:09:42 AM »

The treatment is supposed to be for 1 or 2 years? No way Joran would do such a thing if he wasn't obliged to do so. As he has stated several times Joran doesn't believe in psychiatrics or any form of treatment like this.
His lawyer said that he was at the same place he was since that monday after the show. He wouldn't go into such a facility just one day after the show if he didn't really have to. I can't believe he would do this voluntarily.

He's probably in some kind of treatment but not for 1 or 2 years and only because it would look good for the case not because he is convinced he needs it Wink
And Prive is a tabloid; writing an article based on one quote? I haven't read the article yet; I'll get the magazine this afternoon...

According to Patrick van der Eem / Peter Schouten Jorans lawyer has stated that Joran is in Germany. Arnhem is near the German - Dutch border and people don't really know Joran there; he could hide there and still go out from time to time without people knowing. And get visits from friends & family.....that does make more sense to me....

i'm in agreement that he would not go here voluntarily -- it would have been presented as his only option. now, we find that even joran's lawyer may be a liar  or perhaps that was an option that was floated at the time the lawyer said it, but you're right, GBMW -- this is a tactic or some sort of manouver -- this is not an honest attempt to get help. no doubt, the vd sloots are planning their next move. and perhaps seeing this as a way to foil any civil suit. dishonest at so many levels. 

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: March 14, 2008, 06:52:58 AM »

User since     10/14/2006 11:42:43 AM
Last login    3/4/2008 9:22:11 AM
Real name    Joran

http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/joran_sloot

============================================
He likes to play at partypoker with the name AANOTILTKK with a sharks fin as his logo

Username     Games Played     Av. Profit     Av. Stake     Av. ROI     Total
AANOTILTKK   131games   $20               $61                 17%            $2,560     -   
Party Poker   
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 06:56:16 AM by Observer » Logged

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: March 14, 2008, 07:48:10 AM »

Deleted now 

Well, this teaches me not to go to bed early!!!

Welcome SS and 3doglady! 

If Joran is indeed in a psychiatric hospital, he will only stay as long as he feels it is safe to go out again.

I love Patrick's website! He links to SM and BFN! 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: March 14, 2008, 07:51:08 AM »

Agree GMBW. If he's in there it's a public relations thing. Joran is a cold, hardened psychopath. This reminds me of them throwing him in KIA for three months with his lappy and cell phone. Just another way of protecting him and an attempt to gain sympathy, if true at all.

Paulus is involved, no way he is going to put Joran somewhere that he could spill the beans.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: March 14, 2008, 07:58:24 AM »

The commitment would be for a period of 1 or 2 years. Unless of course on Aruba new indications are discovered that would lead to Joran changing his Dutch "cell" for an Aruban one.

Oh bull caca.IF joran is in there then I would have to say that this is the only way the arubans can possibly go forward and end this case without bringing out the obvious coverup and corruption in this case.I think we all know dang well joran would never volunteer to go into a mental hospital(HE doesn't think there's anything wrong with HIM)so if he is there it was a deal worked out between his parents and the aruban so called justice department.Maybe they gave the van der ditches a choice"put your monster son in a mental ward(when he gets out we will try him in court and he can claim the insanity defense,time served,and our precious tourism and corruptions will go on) or we will be forced to take care of him and his big mouth".

I suspect the same Karma. This (if true) gets hims out of Hans Mos' hair, gives him an insanity defense so they won't have to prosecute him. Pinhead Hans had the case all buttoned up and closed until Joran's confession. He and Dop were ready for holiday but Joran made them re-open the case.

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: March 14, 2008, 08:02:20 AM »

The commitment would be for a period of 1 or 2 years. Unless of course on Aruba new indications are discovered that would lead to Joran changing his Dutch "cell" for an Aruban one.

Oh bull caca.IF joran is in there then I would have to say that this is the only way the arubans can possibly go forward and end this case without bringing out the obvious coverup and corruption in this case.I think we all know dang well joran would never volunteer to go into a mental hospital(HE doesn't think there's anything wrong with HIM)so if he is there it was a deal worked out between his parents and the aruban so called justice department.Maybe they gave the van der ditches a choice"put your monster son in a mental ward(when he gets out we will try him in court and he can claim the insanity defense,time served,and our precious tourism and corruptions will go on) or we will be forced to take care of him and his big mouth".

I suspect the same Karma. This (if true) gets hims out of Hans Mos' hair, gives him an insanity defense so they won't have to prosecute him. Pinhead Hans had the case all buttoned up and closed until Joran's confession. He and Dop were ready for holiday but Joran made them re-open the case.
This is why I don't believe that Joran was aware that he was being taped. It just makes no sense to reopen the case after it was all wrapped up and handed to him like a shiny Christmas present!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: March 14, 2008, 08:06:38 AM »

This is why I don't believe that Joran was aware that he was being taped. It just makes no sense to reopen the case after it was all wrapped up and handed to him like a shiny Christmas present!

Great point, Blu!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: March 14, 2008, 08:08:45 AM »

He's not going any place where he can't have his pot, lol! Good to see you back *******!

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: March 14, 2008, 08:29:12 AM »

Mea Culpa - if this has been addressed....but...

In Patrick's tapes of Joran that we have seen, is it possible to ID which session a segment is from?
As in 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5?
I am wondering if Joran's demeanour changes from session to session, particularly session #5.
Are there any signs in #5 that Joran knew Patrick was taping him? Any clue that shows Hans Mos may have tipped him off?
TIA

Off to work...TTYL! 
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: March 14, 2008, 08:35:22 AM »

Mea Culpa - if this has been addressed....but...

In Patrick's tapes of Joran that we have seen, is it possible to ID which session a segment is from?
As in 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5?
I am wondering if Joran's demeanour changes from session to session, particularly session #5.
Are there any signs in #5 that Joran knew Patrick was taping him? Any clue that shows Hans Mos may have tipped him off?
TIA

Off to work...TTYL! 

Very good question.  One I have asked myself and wish there wasn't a language issue.  I really want to hear the entire series in order with my own ears and watch with my own eyes.  I donot trust that everything comes through in quite the same way even with a good honest translation.

I am right behind you on my way out the door to work.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #917 on: March 14, 2008, 08:48:12 AM »

I have a question and I'd like to know what the rest of you think.  I am about 75% of the way through the Andrew Hodges book, Into the Deep, and my brain is starting to feel like Swiss cheese.  Do any of you understand how this man deciphers the statements? Everytime that I think I'm starting to get a clue, he seems to go off in another direction.  I agree with a lot of his theories, I just don't  comprehend his process and new rules seem to be added with every sentence that he deciphers.  Is it just me??? 

Welcome SS. It is not 'just you', lol. The book is very difficult to read.
I understand how he deciphers statements, the thoughtprinting process, in general. However, I cannot totally agree with everything he says regarding Deepak's involvement. I simply do not believe that Natalee died while Deepak was raping her. Some of what was 'thoughtprinted' does make sense and fits into the story...but not that.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: March 14, 2008, 08:59:06 AM »

I found this earlier.I find it disturbing and sure wish our people could find her and have alittle talk..Read her comments on page 4..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yc9j1kGxyoo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #919 on: March 14, 2008, 09:07:01 AM »

Vintage 1969 Fort Banning, GA - look now because I'm going to delete in about 5 minutes: 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=24.0

NOT FAIR....I was drooling on my pillow when you posted it! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.