April 24, 2024, 06:14:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 301563 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: March 14, 2008, 03:06:44 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/03/14/dutch-to-legalize-gay-sex-in-public-park-but-fine-dog-owners-with-unleashed-pets-%e2%80%a6-what-are-they-thinking-in-the-netherlands/

Dutch to Legalize Gay Sex in Public Park but Fine Dog Owners with Unleashed Pets … What are they thinking in The Netherlands?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: March 14, 2008, 03:10:17 PM »

Somebody supposedly recording a phone call with Joran!    Sounds like him too. Has this been posted?   Need some translations here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBdzhkNhzIE&NR=1

All comments appear to be dutch too.

Yes, that probably was Joran right after the DeVries show aired but it's over a month ago.  I suspect the conversation was probably translated back then. 
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #962 on: March 14, 2008, 03:24:15 PM »

Oh my good Lord Klaas this cannot be a real law can it ?
  I find it very hard to believe that the WHOLE flipping is totally whacked out ? 
  The island of Aruba and the NL are a Psychologist's dream or nightmare if you prefer.
   Jerry from Ohio   

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/03/14/dutch-to-legalize-gay-sex-in-public-park-but-fine-dog-owners-with-unleashed-pets-%e2%80%a6-what-are-they-thinking-in-the-netherlands/

Dutch to Legalize Gay Sex in Public Park but Fine Dog Owners with Unleashed Pets … What are they thinking in The Netherlands?

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: March 14, 2008, 03:30:28 PM »

The island of Aruba and the NL are a Psychologist's dream or nightmare if you prefer.
   Jerry from Ohio   

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Personally I don't want to see ANY sex in a public park gay or otherwise.  I'd much rather watch a dog roam free although I understand leash laws. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: March 14, 2008, 03:41:39 PM »

PrivateEye and I went drinking last night heh heh - He left me in the gutter!

My dog, Harry, had a Kermit that he loved and played with all the time.
Unfortunately it looked about like Kermit in the gutter.
My oldest grandson went for a preschool interview.  They had a Kermit
at the preschool.  Grandson said:  Hey, look it has eyes.
Teacher said:  What do you mean they all have eyes.
Grandson said:  Not at my Granny's they don't.
We had to search for another preschool.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: March 14, 2008, 03:49:31 PM »

anyone remember not to long ago there was a post on the FP or somewhere's that told a story of how Deepak and Joran waded out to the boat with Natalee and put her in the boat and the poster even said something like they had to cut her some to get Her to fit in the crab trap....sorry I can't remember the exact details...but it seems to fit the story now......   

Was that the same post that claimed to be related to the Kalpoes and they mentioned buoy numbers?

Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching."

Dayhiker
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02
« Reply #393 on: February 02, 2008, 10:12:26 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: hotping on February 02, 2008, 10:10:20 PM
Does anyone remember not to long ago there was a post on the FP or somewhere's that told a story of how Deepak and Joran waded out to the boat with Natalee and put her in the boat and the poster even said something like they had to cut her some to get Her to fit in the crab trap....sorry I can't remember the exact details...but it seems to fit the story now......   

Was that the guy who called out the bouy numbers? I do remember that post, Ping.

Report to moderator    Logged 

****I'm sure this isn't the topic being discussed at the moment but I would like to know if anyone ever remembered anything about the above posts...I am very interested in buoy numbers and need to get all the info I can so I can put it to rest...anyone that can help....please and thank you in advance....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: March 14, 2008, 03:55:51 PM »

LoRain - here is the front page post I believe you are referring to.  FYI this person is posting from the USA northeast area:

Guest wrote:

They went for a romantic stroll on the moon lit beach, he in a drunken panic, her in a drugged out, passed out state. She fell and hit her head on ‘the floor’ (on the floor of the car perhaps as opposed to ‘the ground’?)He carried her in his arms, he took off his shoes and they both went into the water - not for a swim, they just “went into the water” so he could wash off her DNA from him, and his DNA from her. Was this water the ocean water by the sandy hotel strip, or by the lighthouse, or by the shark feeding area, or some murky pond water? Did ‘going into the water’ cause her to drown? He left her somewhere to ’sleep’ - he says on the beach which is near the water, but MARY NEVER HEARD THE BOUY TOLL…she never woke up from where ever he left her. He walked home barefoot. Either his shoes got stuck in the sludgy, murky waters, or they were used with his brown square holed belt together with the missing trap…How could such evil live inside of him.

Make it right K2bros - YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE BACK SEAT OF YOUR CAR THAT NIGHT. You know where you dropped Joran off with a passed out Natalee that night. YOU KNOW WHY YOU WERE CLEANING YOUR CAR THAT NIGHT! YOU KNOW WHY PAULUS RESEARCHED DRUGS AND ALCOHOL THAT NIGHT!

SATISH - 6/11/2005 STATEMENT
“…When I woke up I asked my brother if he knew how Joran had made it to his house. My brother told me that he had been called during the night hours by Joran. My brother told me that when he was talking to Joran, he could hear that Joran was breathing heavily. My brother told me that had asked Joran what he was doing at the time. Joran had told my brother that he was at that time walking home towards his house. My brother told me that he had asked Joran about the girl and that Joran had told him that he had left the girl at the beach. According to my brother Joran had told him that he had taken off his shoes and that he and the girl had gone into the water. Joran had then told my brother that after that he and the girl had gotten out of the water and that the girl had fallen asleep on the beach (DID HE DROWN HER IN THE WATER?). Joran told my brother that he had then tried to wake up the girl but that she had not awakened. Joran told my brother that he had looked to find his shoes but that he couldn’t find them. Joran told my brother that he had left the girl on the beach and that he had walked home barefoot…”

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: March 14, 2008, 03:58:36 PM »

I think the post that Hotping is referring to was posted either on Michelle's boycott site or the JoranBlog site.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #968 on: March 14, 2008, 04:04:31 PM »

I think the post that Hotping is referring to was posted either on Michelle's boycott site or the JoranBlog site.
This is the one I was referring to....

Left on a blog called    Joranvandersloot.com, in the comments........................

8:41 pm  anonymous said...
It was high tide and sea water covering the beach slope, Koen's boat stayed out at a distance in the water and he didn't want the boat got stuck in the beach sand dunes. Joran didn't want his shoes get wet and he took them off. He and Deepak together carried Natalee's body and walking through the water towards Koen's boat where Koen kept the boat's motor running and positioning, it was high tide and high wind, the sea waves were strong and rough. For some unknown reasons Joran got some blood into his shoes when the suspects were trying to fit Natalee's body into the
crap cage. They might have to do some cuttings of the body in order to get all the body parts into the cage. The cage was not a coffin shape, it was square in shape, not long enough to fit a body of 5'4. So Joran put his bloody shoes into the square crab cage as well. Together the suspects dropped cage to the deepsea bottom and got rid of the forensic evidence.[b/] If Tim Miller can locate the crab cage, Joran's shoes are there. Joran is the murderer.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: March 14, 2008, 04:05:05 PM »

PrivateEye and I went drinking last night heh heh - He left me in the gutter!

My dog, Harry, had a Kermit that he loved and played with all the time.
Unfortunately it looked about like Kermit in the gutter.
My oldest grandson went for a preschool interview.  They had a Kermit
at the preschool.  Grandson said:  Hey, look it has eyes.
Teacher said:  What do you mean they all have eyes.
Grandson said:  Not at my Granny's they don't.
We had to search for another preschool.

So they are all for Joran being in the park -- he just has to remain on a leash. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: March 14, 2008, 04:06:37 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

oops -- wrong post referred to !! (sorry Kermit!!)

So they are all for Joran being in the park -- he just has to remain on a leash.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: March 14, 2008, 04:10:47 PM »

THANK YOU very much for the posts....if you remember or know of anything else please let me know...again thank you!!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: March 14, 2008, 04:19:56 PM »

THANK YOU very much for the posts....if you remember or know of anything else please let me know...again thank you!!
YW! 

In God We Trust!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: March 14, 2008, 04:23:35 PM »

Left on a blog called    Joranvandersloot.com, in the comments........................

It was high tide and sea water covering the beach slope, Koen's boat stayed out at a distance in the water and he didn't want the boat got stuck in the beach sand dunes. Joran didn't want his shoes get wet and he took them off. He and Deepak together carried Natalee's body and walking through the water towards Koen's boat where Koen kept the boat's motor running and positioning, it was high tide and high wind, the sea waves were strong and rough. For some unknown reasons Joran got some blood into his shoes when the suspects were trying to fit Natalee's body into the
crap cage. They might have to do some cuttings of the body in order to get all the body parts into the cage. The cage was not a coffin shape, it was square in shape, not long enough to fit a body of 5'4. So Joran put his bloody shoes into the square crab cage as well. Together the suspects dropped cage to the deepsea bottom and got rid of the forensic evidence.[b/] If Tim Miller can locate the crab cage, Joran's shoes are there. Joran is the murderer.

Weird how this sounds like the truth to me...I think Koen has always been the ticking time bomb.. 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: March 14, 2008, 04:32:42 PM »

http://patrickvandereem.nl/

you probably already seen this but patrick put a link to SM on his blog

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: March 14, 2008, 04:33:58 PM »

Jerry from Ohio   

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

I is not a very bad idea to find out more about his first before making a fool of the Dutch.

I personnaly think it is rather silly to dissolve riddle sent bij anonymous posters.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: March 14, 2008, 04:37:00 PM »

Weird how this sounds like the truth to me...I think Koen has always been the ticking time bomb.. 
It certainly could be very close to the truth....I just wonder when they did it...of course if it is the truth....I don't have Dave's book right now..DIL borrowed it and I haven't gotten it back yet....Does anyone remember the date that Dave first saw the boat being cleaned at Koen's house? 

In God We Trust!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: March 14, 2008, 04:42:11 PM »

Jerry from Ohio   

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

I is not a very bad idea to find out more about his first before making a fool of the Dutch.

I personnaly think it is rather silly to dissolve riddle sent bij anonymous posters.

Be assured sweet katrien that I wasn't going to say a word about it in consideration of our Dutch friends here..

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: March 14, 2008, 04:52:59 PM »

For Kermit..

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: March 14, 2008, 04:54:38 PM »

Jerry from Ohio   

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

i personally hate dog shit more.
if they stay hidden in the bushes, not on the walkpaths and don't leave condoms lying around it is fine by me.

funny how this local amsterdam news gets international attention.
it fits nicely into to the caricature made of the dutch so not really surprising.
if some news doesn't fit into that it won't be picked up. 

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article512871.ece/Politie_grijpt_in_bij_klachten_cruisen_in_Vondelpark
the police will act of they get complaints or laws are violated.
but media is too lazy too report this if it doesn't fit in the caricature.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.