March 28, 2024, 12:02:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 299026 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #660 on: March 13, 2008, 01:25:05 PM »

Magnolia - I know it's possible but it would be unusual for Joran to wear size 10.5 at his height. 

Well now Klaas, I have a friend who's husband is 6'4" and he wears a
size 10.  You know what they say about foot sizes.  That could be one of
Joran's problems

My Son is 6'2" and wears a 10.5

Hi Monkeys, I have been lurking hear forever but rarely comment.  I'm an artist.  The picture of the shoe posted is foreshortened, (shot front to back)  You need a photo with a straight shot from the side and then compare it with other items in the photo to get an accurate size for the shoe.  Good luck!  I think you guys are great.

Welcome! Please stop lurking and join the monkeys!  We now have another 'expert' in a something different!  Especially with trying to view and review all the pics posted here!  Especially bag in water.   I just love all the smart and diverse monkeys here!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: March 13, 2008, 01:37:06 PM »

Magnolia - I know it's possible but it would be unusual for Joran to wear size 10.5 at his height. 

Joran's problems

Magnolia! Joran has many problems, but the size of his feet isn't one of them. Missing shoes, that's another story.
You know what they say -  it's all in how you use what you've got!!!

So true!

Well, maybe he wore his "feet" out walking on them.  LOL or even got STDs of the feet and they shrunk.  Maybe he really is a girl who wants to be..........well, just thought I would throw that in there.  But a 6 ft 5 in person with size 10-and-a-half foot sounds like his "ring size wouldn't be much."   Jack b.
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: March 13, 2008, 01:38:15 PM »

A few quotes from Patrick:

Het is menselijk, Patrick, dat iedereen dan alles wat slecht is het snelst gelooft.”
Hij citeerde Graham Greene: “That everyone everywhere believes what is bad.”

”Het is beter dat ik mijn kaken stijf op elkaar hou tot de rechtzaak”.

"It is better that I don't say anything till the lawsuit".

Does that mean?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: March 13, 2008, 01:39:02 PM »

I think (my opinion only) that the Kalpoes are getting a free pass here.  THEY were involved (I think) to a certain degree here and Joran's convenient confession failed to implicate anyone except himself.  I still feel like that confession was for the benefit of the Kalpoe's lawsuit so they in turn could pay Joran, his father, Aruba etc. for all the money problems they have incurred in this disaster.  AHATA orchestrated this whole lawsuit (MO) so everyone could make a few bucks.

Good Afternoon Monkeys

Wouldn't these statements imply that Joran (and perhaps others) have staged this so called
confession and knew from the start that Joran was at least being taped...that would make this
more of a carefully planned statement rather than a confession to a trusted friend?

just a thought

Welcome SeaSearcher!   Anything is possible anymore, so your though is not totally out of line here.  My personal opinion, mainly comes from our Ducth posters who watched and understood his language, so could understand the inflections in his voice along with his physical actions, sort of putting it in a better perspective for me watching, not understanding a word he said.   So I tend to believe he did not know he was being taped.  Also explains his apology to Daury when he found out he was caught and his idiotic call to P&W making himself look like even more of a fool.   Not to say, I believe every word he said, it's just hard know the "entire real" truth.    As mentioned before, not the best writer in the world could write a mystery book better than this! 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: March 13, 2008, 01:41:25 PM »

Het is menselijk, Patrick, dat iedereen dan alles wat slecht is het snelst gelooft.”

Does that mean?

Thanks Katrien!   Do you know if Patrick knows English?  Wouldn't it be awesome  if we could get him here to provide us some inside info. or just to discuss what we have learned over the years.

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: March 13, 2008, 01:41:58 PM »

Site of Patrick van de Eem:

http://patrickvandereem.nl/

Babelvista needs some help but I don't have time to adjust the translation at the moment...maybe another Dutch poster can help out...otherwise I will do it as soon as possible!

GBMW  - thanks for the link to his website.  Is there anything new or interresting written on it?

Hi all,

Im going to read it now, if there is something interesting in it, i will tell it asap!!

I read it quickly too.
Must be a shock for the Peter R, Patrick, Mrs. Holloway and Natalee bashers.
But well, if you knew already who some of the writers of the articles are, it is not so difficult to quess that what they write about Patrick with all the "so called witnesses" are lies.. Wink
Besides that, Renee Gielen is also telling loads of lies about Mrs. Holloway and Natalee and they are operating on the same sites, so

I wonder if Moszkowicz is going to talk about these things tomorrow.

NOT FINISHED YET & IT'S A ROUGH TRANSLATION, THERE MIGHT BE A FEW MISTAKES!....HAVE TO GO NOW; BUT I'LL POST THE REST ASAP

The press is sick, people. The last weeks there has been written a lot of nonsense, you don’t want to know. It started a bit on Aruba. I did a few interviews for the American tv-programme Nightline and the local press. Everything goes well although I’m a bit cranky because my luggage was lost at the airport. But anyway, I do an interview with the Volkskrant. A very  nice grey man. A Belgian with strict questions. I don’t mind. He is honest, you know, he looks you straight in the eye. That reporter had asked for a fotographer, but he was late. Therefore that Jean Mentens is impatient because he has an interview with with minister Hirsch Ballin. He was on Aruba with the prime minister. I said: You go. I’ll meet with the photographer. Tell him hi and thank him for the kind words. It was the decent thing to do because the prime minister had just said on Friday that he found “the work of the man in that car a good job” or something like that. I haven’t heard it myself.

Jean Mentens is gone & at the last minute that photographer shows up. I pose. He takes photos. Done.   I want to shower, because of the missing luggage I’ve been walking in the same clothes for two days. He gets a notebook out of his pocket. I’m thinking: this must be for the phototext. Then he asks suddenly what I think of the fact that the OM of Aruba wants to interrogate me on involuntary basis and that I can be temporary jailed. My spokesman says that this is impossible according to Dutch criminal law. I say sarcastically that I will sit for 9 days and can also keep my mouth shut but in a serious way I tell him that I’m entirely on the side of the OM and that they will only have to call & I’ll be there.

That hobbyjournalist (means a not so professional reporter / journalist) puts a press bulletin on its Internet site and the next day all newspapers are covering the fact that the OM of Aruba wants to interrogate Patrick involuntary.

Bullshit. Prosecutor Hans Mos never said this. That photographer simply invented everything. Nice thing to report right? Because where there is smoke, there must be a fire. That Patrick must be a wrong guy, because the OM wants to interrogate Patrick involuntary. What a puta, not? And all those newspapers that copy this immediately. Don’t they have some law intern to explain that the OM doesn’t have the right to do this?

And what is the truth? On Friday the 15th of February I informed mr. Mos in writing that I will come to Aruba & that I’m more than willing to testify.

THE NIEUWE REVU AND PANORAMA
I return after this involuntary experience with the press and see on Schiphol the Nieuwe  Revu lying in the stands; on the cover that I “burgled”. In the story itself this becomes only "a burgling in the house of my parents". Furthermore a lot of gossip, all by so-called anonymous people, one I recognise as a crackaddict & the fantast of the neighbourhood. Let me keep this short. I have never burgled in the house of my parents and I have also never gripped the cat or my sister in obscurity (research this very well before you copy this). I have done worse things in the past. For all clarity: there was never any violence against animals involved, because I find that despicable.

Peter R. de Vries and my spokesman Peter Schouten have seen my police record so they know exactly what I’ve been up to.

THE PRESS AND WEDERHOOR
When I wrote yesterday what John van de Heuvel of de Telegraaf overlooked in the difference between jurisdiction and `mediavonnisje’ I forgot the following: in court there is such a thing as hoor en wederhoor (hearing both sides); it is the most important principle of our right. But a lot of magazines and newspapers are more interested in sensational stories and avoid this because they sense that it becomes less interesting.

Last week Koen Voskuil of the Nieuwe Revu contacted my spokesman immediately to apply   wederhoor. There is another story in de Nieuwe Revu today and again Koen Voskuil applied the rule of hearing both sides again. This time it’s about the stuff concerning Poentje Castro. My spokesman did state that hearing both sides is only honest if every point can be discussed. So not just: "Patrick denies everything" or that I get 10 lines to explain myself and they get 10 columns to give their view. And again Koen Voskuil showed himself to be a good reporter.

That is something different compared to that other Koen (Scharrenberg) of the Panorama. He writes down anonymous accusations about offences, told by "zegslieden" / people, who – if it’s ever checked – might only talk to him in his own head. No character wederhoor. Absolutely no phone call. And that Scharrenberg even knows my spokesman! You would think that only the press in an coarse dictatorship would behaves this way.

And don’t say that Joran didn’t get a chance to give his side of the story, because that doesn’t make sense. Joran made his confession in his own words. Subsequently he stated before the airing of the show on Sunday at Pauw & Witteman that he only confessed to impress me. And that was his side of the story.

NIEUWE REVU THIS WEEK

Below the questions of the Nieuwe Revu concerning - eventually not transmitted by the Aruban Television - the ‘aftertalk’ that I had with Poentje Castro and the written answers which my spokesman gave after consultation with me:

DOES PATRICK CONFIRM OR DENY THAT HE THREATENED THE PRESENTER OF UN DIA PINE?
Patrick denies that he threatened Poentje with death. Castro sounded considerably confused in his interview with radio1. Then there something on its answering machine, but suddenly that’s not so terrible after all. Then 15 people have listened, suddenly it’s "heard it vaguely – (heard half)". Castro has been caught lying in this matter earlier on. In its announcement he says he has taped Patrick accidentally and offers even an apology for this. Later he says he kept the camera rolling on purpose. Patrick awaits the declaration quietly.

DOES PATRICK CONFIRM OR DENY THAT HE THREATENED THE VAN DER SLOOT FAMILY BY TELEPHONE? HAS HE CALLED THE VAN DER SLOOT FAMILY AROUND THE HIDDEN-CAMERA TELEVISIONSHOW? HAS HE SAID ANYTHING LIKE: “NOW IT’S YOUR TURN. YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE FUCKED WITH MY ISLAND?”
Patrick has indeed called the father of Joran; just before his interview with ABC was aired. The report of this conversation will be in the book, word for word. There was no threat.

DOES PATRICK CONFIRM OR DENY THAT HE HAS SAID SOMETHING AFTER THE INTERVIEW WITH UN DIA PINE BIDA LIKE:`YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THE OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS ARE UP TO, I WILL MAKE SURE THEIR WHOLE LIFES WILL BE EMBITTERED. IF THIS IS SO, DOES HE MEAN THE VAN DER SLOOT FAMILY?
Patrick is quite angry at the van der Sloot family for what they have done to Aruba & the family of Natalee Holloway. From the confession of Joran it became clear that the father of Joran has been a hypocrite when he said he never helped his son in an unlawful way, because he helped him to smuggle a cell phone into the prison. It is up to the police to determine if anything more happened. Patrick does believe that it would be some way of justice if the lives of the van der Sloots would be just as embittered as the lives of the family Holloway has been after her disappearance.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: March 13, 2008, 01:42:39 PM »

I think (my opinion only) that the Kalpoes are getting a free pass here.  THEY were involved (I think) to a certain degree here and Joran's convenient confession failed to implicate anyone except himself.  I still feel like that confession was for the benefit of the Kalpoe's lawsuit so they in turn could pay Joran, his father, Aruba etc. for all the money problems they have incurred in this disaster.  AHATA orchestrated this whole lawsuit (MO) so everyone could make a few bucks.

No free pass from me 

Second that Klaas.They need hip-waders cause the s**t is waist deep and gettin deeper.

They were, in all probability there except for the final send off.   Jack b.
dsmith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: March 13, 2008, 01:47:49 PM »

my son is 6'2 and size 13 shoe go figure
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: March 13, 2008, 02:09:13 PM »

Joran's problems

It's not:)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: March 13, 2008, 02:09:17 PM »

Could it be that the November, 2007 detentions were a ruse ... an opportunity for getting stories straight in regards to the impending fifth video recording?

The planned outcome would distance:

1.  Paulus.
2.  the Kalpoes ... the Kalpoes who have the ability to implicate Paulus.
3.  those who assisted Paulus in moving Natalee from the beach ... those who have the ability to implicate Paulus.
4.  the sons of the elite (pimps).
5.  the gardener's observation and Junior's observation.
6.  those in the Aruban/Dutch administrations who were involved in or aware of the coverup.
7.  the owners of the Exelcior and Carlos 'N Charles from liability ... the establishments where an underage Joran drank and gambled on the evening of May 29, 2005 and the morning of May 30, 2005.

The planned outcome would appease Natalee's family ... provide a measure of closure ... silence a mother who demanded answers ...

The planned outcome would assure that a known liar would not be held legally accountable ... the video recording would be ruled inadmissible as evidence.

Janet

++++++++++

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.

After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

For now I am giving Peter Devries and Patrick van der Eem the benefit of the doubt that their motives in regard to video recording was all about justice for Natalee.  However ... I believe with all my heart that ... at the very least ... the "powers that be" in the investigation ... Paulus van der Sloot ... Joran and ... the Kalpoes all took advantage of the knowledge of the "fifth video recording segment".

Janet

+++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
(Phone Interview/Grandma's house)
February 4, 2008

Question:  What did you tell him:

Joran:  Yes, well everyone will see it this Sunday, ha ha ha , but I can easily proof that what I said is not true, it's a whole lot about nothing ...

Translation - Marco@RU

February 15, 2008
Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.
J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

The Court of Appeal announced by the end of yesterday, February 14th, 2008, its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention of J.v.d.S. in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Office of the Public Prosecutor had requested such an order after the “Peter R de Vries-tapes” had been received by the Office and had been evaluated. Last week the Office appealed the ruling of refusal by the judge.

The reasons underlying the Court’s decision are the following. The Court has seen the visual materials, has listened to the audio materials and has inspected the verbatim reports. Based on that, the Court is of the opinion that there is a lack of sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspect’s involvement in the crimes for which he is being held responsible by the prosecution. The Court will generally be a bit more hesitant when it has to decide on a new request for pre-trial detention of a suspect, when that same suspect has been detained repeatedly before and there has been a considerable lapse of time.

J.v.d.S. has given extensive and detailed statements in Patrick van der Eem’s car, the undercover citizen who worked for Peter R. de Vries, on what happened during the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless the Court sees various reasons not to accept the serious grounds of suspicion which are statutorily required for pre-trial detention. One of them is the history of contradictory statements by J.v.d.S., which were belied repeatedly by objective findings.

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: March 13, 2008, 02:12:25 PM »

Could it be that the November, 2007 detentions were a ruse ... an opportunity for getting stories straight in regards to the impending fifth video recording?

The planned outcome would distance:

1.  Paulus.
2.  the Kalpoes ... the Kalpoes who have the ability to implicate Paulus.
3.  those who assisted Paulus in moving Natalee from the beach ... those who have the ability to implicate Paulus.
4.  the sons of the elite (pimps).
5.  the gardener's observation and Junior's observation.
6.  those in the Aruban/Dutch administrations who were involved in or aware of the coverup.
7.  the owners of the Exelcior and Carlos 'N Charles from liability ... the establishments where an underage Joran drank and gambled on the evening of May 29, 2005 and the morning of May 30, 2005.

The planned outcome would appease Natalee's family ... provide a measure of closure ... silence a mother who demanded answers ...

The planned outcome would assure that a known liar would not be held legally accountable ... the video recording would be ruled inadmissible as evidence.

Janet

++++++++++

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.

After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

For now I am giving Peter Devries and Patrick van der Eem the benefit of the doubt that their motives in regard to video recording was all about justice for Natalee.  However ... I believe with all my heart that ... at the very least ... the "powers that be" in the investigation ... Paulus van der Sloot ... Joran and ... the Kalpoes all took advantage of the knowledge of the "fifth video recording segment".

Janet

+++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
(Phone Interview/Grandma's house)
February 4, 2008

Question:  What did you tell him:

Joran:  Yes, well everyone will see it this Sunday, ha ha ha , but I can easily proof that what I said is not true, it's a whole lot about nothing ...

Translation - Marco@RU

February 15, 2008
Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.
J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

The Court of Appeal announced by the end of yesterday, February 14th, 2008, its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention of J.v.d.S. in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Office of the Public Prosecutor had requested such an order after the “Peter R de Vries-tapes” had been received by the Office and had been evaluated. Last week the Office appealed the ruling of refusal by the judge.

The reasons underlying the Court’s decision are the following. The Court has seen the visual materials, has listened to the audio materials and has inspected the verbatim reports. Based on that, the Court is of the opinion that there is a lack of sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspect’s involvement in the crimes for which he is being held responsible by the prosecution. The Court will generally be a bit more hesitant when it has to decide on a new request for pre-trial detention of a suspect, when that same suspect has been detained repeatedly before and there has been a considerable lapse of time.

J.v.d.S. has given extensive and detailed statements in Patrick van der Eem’s car, the undercover citizen who worked for Peter R. de Vries, on what happened during the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless the Court sees various reasons not to accept the serious grounds of suspicion which are statutorily required for pre-trial detention. One of them is the history of contradictory statements by J.v.d.S., which were belied repeatedly by objective findings.

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not/

Can I ask you a semi personal question? What jobs have you worked in your past?
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: March 13, 2008, 02:12:56 PM »

Does that mean?

Thanks Katrien!   Do you know if Patrick knows English?  Wouldn't it be awesome  if we could get him here to provide us some inside info. or just to discuss what we have learned over the years.

I don't know. But the article tells:

Mondain, Marga 10Th, 2008
Uw Webspecialist brengt logste van Patrick van der Heem online
Patrick van der Heem heeft zijn eigen website geopend op deze domeinnaam. Hij heeft gekozen voor de dienstverlening van Uw Webspecialist, een bedrijf in Almelo, dat websites en webapplicaties ontwikkelt voor de zakelijk en particuliere markt.
Patrick zal op zijn website gaan belogen en reageren op nieuwsberichten in de media als dat nodig is.

The last sentence tells that Patrick will blog and react on the news in the media if necessary.

By the way: You might think I am a Patrick-friend: I do not know Patrick but I have seen all the interviews in the last few months and I knew it were all lies, because, as I told before, I have seen what one of journalists, writing about Patrick, did to a total innocent man. I could not believe journalists could be so cruel.

Patrick tells in the interview he would never harm animals.
In one of the TV interviews Patrick told that even among criminals it is "not done" to kill and rape an 18 year old girl.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: March 13, 2008, 02:20:18 PM »

Tomikosmom? Janet,

You have an amazing command of all of the information of the case, and I am trying to figure out how you do do it? I realize that you can search SM and pull up the appropriate info and cut and paste, but you seem to do it a lot quicker than the SM site works, and you always select the most relevant articles to post, so quickly.

I always feel sorry for who I guess is your husband when you say you are getting ready to play him in a board game or cards. I always think he must be a glutton for punishment:) If he wines then either he is a genuis too, or you are smart enough to make him feel like one:)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: March 13, 2008, 02:21:47 PM »

Joran's problems

It's not:)

Posted a link for Direct mail in Aruba Private eye.Own businesses and use direct mail.Very effective.Little expensive but not to bad...Few pages back.Don't know if you saw it???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: March 13, 2008, 02:25:06 PM »

Private Eye

I worked for the Provincial Telecommunication Company ... right out of high school (17 years old) and ... took a retirement package 40 years later.  I took a 10 year break in between to be at home with my two eldest.  I held several positions within the company over the years but ... my final position was this wannabe detective's dream job.  Using a locator system ... I traced missing/stolen equipment of VERY high value.

Sometimes I wish I had not been so anxious to take that retirement package ... I really miss my job and ... the people.

Thank you for asking.

Have a good day Monkeys ... I am off.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: March 13, 2008, 02:26:44 PM »

Tomikosmom? Janet,

You have an amazing command of all of the information of the case, and I am trying to figure out how you do do it? I realize that you can search SM and pull up the appropriate info and cut and paste, but you seem to do it a lot quicker than the SM site works, and you always select the most relevant articles to post, so quickly.

I always feel sorry for who I guess is your husband when you say you are getting ready to play him in a board game or cards. I always think he must be a glutton for punishment:) If he wines then either he is a genuis too, or you are smart enough to make him feel like one:)

She is absolutely amazing!  My guess is she is so organized she has folders labeled with important information and knows right where to go for everything! 
Flipper/Donnie29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: March 13, 2008, 02:27:25 PM »

Does that mean?

I don't know. But the article tells:

Mondain, Marga 10Th, 2008
Uw Webspecialist brengt logste van Patrick van der Heem online
Patrick van der Heem heeft zijn eigen website geopend op deze domeinnaam. Hij heeft gekozen voor de dienstverlening van Uw Webspecialist, een bedrijf in Almelo, dat websites en webapplicaties ontwikkelt voor de zakelijk en particuliere markt.
Patrick zal op zijn website gaan belogen en reageren op nieuwsberichten in de media als dat nodig is.

The last sentence tells that Patrick will blog and react on the news in the media if necessary.

By the way: You might think I am a Patrick-friend: I do not know Patrick but I have seen all the interviews in the last few months and I knew it were all lies, because, as I told before, I have seen what one of journalists, writing about Patrick, did to a total innocent man. I could not believe journalists could be so cruel.

Patrick tells in the interview he would never harm animals.
In one of the TV interviews Patrick told that even among criminals it is "not done" to kill and rape an 18 year old girl.

Yeah he seems genuine and caring as far as one can see and judge through a tv but that just my opinion.. i also saw all his interviews etc.. What he says about that its not done to kill and rape among criminals is really a sort of law amongst criminals, rape young women.. children etc, all the convicts stay in seperate parts of a jail, cause when you mix them, the chances that there being killed or molested is very high.. A sort of "moral" code..

And the media just picks out every story available, and Patrick is big now so alot of people are trying to bring him down.. Well in the panorama and nieuwe revu etc.. sickening journalism imo..
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: March 13, 2008, 02:34:43 PM »

Patrick asked in one of the interview "higher power" and Joran answered "higher powers".

I do not have the impression Joran meant the Kalpoe brothers with "higher powers".
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: March 13, 2008, 02:36:52 PM »

Tomikosmom? Janet,

1.  I save every post I submit to the SM forum and file in my desktop folds according to topic.  My darling DIL (youngest son's wife) has cleaned up my files three times in the past two years.  My files are badly in need of another clean up.  She promised me that she would do it as a Christmas present ... never happened.  Maybe she meant next Christmas.

2.  My hubby.  PI ... we both love board/card games and ... so does our grown kids ... grandkids and ... some friends.  A board game is hubby's way of inticing me away from this computer.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: March 13, 2008, 02:45:27 PM »

Patrick asked in one of the interview "higher power" and Joran answered "higher powers".

I do not have the impression Joran meant the Kalpoe brothers with "higher powers".

Nope, I wouldn't think the Kalpoes and "higher powers" equate 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.