April 27, 2024, 01:16:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 301702 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #720 on: March 13, 2008, 08:45:09 PM »

Dana...have you tried to get Urine on your Radio Show?   If we could find him...I could try to *dance* with his ego....anyone have a phone# for Urine...I'm so *ready* to call someone....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #721 on: March 13, 2008, 08:45:18 PM »

Dihannah - what happened happened.  I can't put back posts that have been deleted.  The only thing I can possibly do now is delete the threads entirely after copying them. 

This is the last post I want to see in this thread on the subject.

That's why YOU should be the only mod who can move/remove.  Just like if you were attacked and you found something inaprpriate that you were 'involved' in, then Red should make that call.  It's sort of like conflict of interest.

But thank God for You and what you do here!  I know YOU have your hands full, God Bless ya!    
What we we do with you!

Sorry, had to tell you I wubbed you!   I'm done   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: March 13, 2008, 08:46:06 PM »

Quick question...has any Monkey located where Urine *really* is?

Nope.  We have heard Germany or a mental institution in Urecht.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #723 on: March 13, 2008, 08:47:46 PM »

"...she shows up every day, ready to deal with whatever behavior we have decided to bring to the cage that day..."

This is code for party later tonight in the cage when Klaas leaves for a few minutes, right? 

bbl

Bar is open...shake...shake...shake that shaker....one olive or two?
TWO PLEASE! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: March 13, 2008, 08:47:53 PM »

Dihannah - what happened happened.  I can't put back posts that have been deleted.  The only thing I can possibly do now is delete the threads entirely after copying them. 

That's why YOU should be the only mod who can move/remove.  Just like if you were attacked and you found something inaprpriate that you were 'involved' in, then Red should make that call.  It's sort of like conflict of interest.

But thank God for You and what you do here!  I know YOU have your hands full, God Bless ya!    
What we we do with you!

Dihannah - you have got to be kidding?  We don't have enough moderators right now.  What good is it to have moderators without any abilities?  People are human and make mistakes. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: March 13, 2008, 08:50:58 PM »

"...she shows up every day, ready to deal with whatever behavior we have decided to bring to the cage that day..."

This is code for party later tonight in the cage when Klaas leaves for a few minutes, right? 

bbl

Bar is open...shake...shake...shake that shaker....one olive or two?
TWO PLEASE! 

Stuffed with Blue Cheese?   My fav Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: March 13, 2008, 08:52:38 PM »

What we we do with you!

Dihannah - you have got to be kidding?  We don't have enough moderators right now.  What good is it to have moderators without any abilities? People are human and make mistakes. 
Truer words were never spoken. Klaas, you deserve help! Perhaps it would be a good idea for mods to refrain from editing their own posts/threads?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: March 13, 2008, 08:52:53 PM »

Speaking of Mods.  How is CBB doing?  I hope she's feeling better. I see alot of new avi's, better go check for an Easter Tink.

My next adventure is to try and get Patrick here.  Who's with me?  We need to get him on his blog.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: March 13, 2008, 08:52:57 PM »

Quick question...has any Monkey located where Urine *really* is?

Nope.  We have heard Germany or a mental institution in Urecht.

Thanks Klaas...guess I'll try some excavating on my own....

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: March 13, 2008, 08:57:36 PM »

Speaking of Mods.  How is CBB doing?  I hope she's feeling better. I see alot of new avi's, better go check for an Easter Tink.

I think we just need to clone 10 more of you!  We'll be fine then!     I understand we need more and I hope Obs comes back, but with some 'rules'.  I love our mods.  either way.   Just wanted to stick up for Anna too.

SOOO, if I can't clone 10 of you (at least one for me personally,  I need SOMEBODY organized in my life Smile ) My next adventure is to try and get Patrick here.  Who's with me?  We need to get him on his blog.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: March 13, 2008, 08:57:40 PM »

My next adventure is to try and get Patrick here.  Who's with me?  We need to get him on his blog.

I'm in!  I offer free lodging at my Lodge...outside of Atlanta area...I could network with a couple of nationally syndicated radio hosts to get him on the air here....they frequent my business...good friends....

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: March 13, 2008, 09:01:15 PM »

I'm in!  I offer free lodging at my Lodge...outside of Atlanta area...I could network with a couple of nationally syndicated radio hosts to get him on the air here....they frequent my business...good friends....

Destiny! That's a great idea, but not what I was speaking of.  Though we should do that too!  So we can add that to our list of items....

I would like to get Patrick to start posting here at SM.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #732 on: March 13, 2008, 09:02:17 PM »

Dana...have you tried to get Urine on your Radio Show?   If we could find him...I could try to *dance* with his ego....anyone have a phone# for Urine...I'm so *ready* to call someone....

YOOO HOOOO JORRAANN.....WHERE ARE YOU??? DESTINY'S CALLING......NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU........ARE YOU SKEEEEERRRRDD???  YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM DESTINY, JORAN, SHE WILL FIND YOU!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: March 13, 2008, 09:04:34 PM »

I mentioned this earlier and some Dutch posters recommended we add some posts to his blog.  Maybe if we have enough people ask him, we could get him to do a show AND start posting here....  So a bunch of need to hit his blog up about it.   And I'm sure he would appreciate a place to stay then next visit to the US Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: March 13, 2008, 09:07:05 PM »

I mentioned this earlier and some Dutch posters recommended we add some posts to his blog.  Maybe if we have enough people ask him, we could get him to do a show AND start posting here....  So a bunch of need to hit his blog up about it.   And I'm sure he would appreciate a place to stay then next visit to the US Wink

He's not allowed in the US due to his criminal background/time in jail.  Remember, immigration sent him back to the NL when he tried to enter with DeVries.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: March 13, 2008, 09:08:25 PM »

Destiny! That's a great idea, but not what I was speaking of.  Though we should do that too!  So we can add that to our list of items....

I would like to get Patrick to start posting here at SM.

Neil Boorst is a *regular* guest at my business....also many Atl based television programs...if you really want Patrick here...I can do it...I just didn't ever think it would come to this point of *getting the word out*...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: March 13, 2008, 09:12:02 PM »

YOOO HOOOO JORRAANN.....WHERE ARE YOU??? DESTINY'S CALLING......NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU........ARE YOU SKEEEEERRRRDD???  YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM DESTINY, JORAN, SHE WILL FIND YOU!!!   

OMG/Goddess....just wet me panties....ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

TM...You are my long lost Sista!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: March 13, 2008, 09:13:26 PM »

ldstlou and Private Eye - thank you!

Completely O/T

Click on play 

<a href="http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/LY1C5FPXqaOgCqi9IbaxWNre.xml" target="_blank">http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/LY1C5FPXqaOgCqi9IbaxWNre.xml</a>

Excellent idea, maybe we should have a drunk monkey night and everybody has to have drank so much by a certain time:) For some of us meeting the minimum won't be a problems. A play night:)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: March 13, 2008, 09:15:03 PM »

He's not allowed in the US due to his criminal background/time in jail.  Remember, immigration sent him back to the NL when he tried to enter with DeVries.

Klaas...you would not believe how many ways there are around this *issue*....

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: March 13, 2008, 09:15:32 PM »

Hey Destiny,

It is driving me nuts trying to figure out where you are.
I live in GA. I have asked Klaas to forward my email addy to you. We may be neighbors. 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.