April 27, 2024, 01:33:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 301704 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: March 13, 2008, 10:17:12 PM »

I heard even Joran WAS LOOKING FOR *******/b]

Don't worry big guy we got ya covered.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: March 13, 2008, 10:17:49 PM »

Hey Destiny,

It is driving me nuts trying to figure out where you are.
I live in GA. I have asked Klaas to forward my email addy to you. We may be neighbors. 

I've been to GA does that count?

I've been to GA 3 times, does that count 

Three beats my one.

Got any pictures?

Yes but mostly with me in them and from many years ago.  One was from 1969 when I went to go visit my then boyfriend in boot camp.

One time was on business - no pictures

The last time was when my son was in boot camp but that was about 12 years ago now 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: March 13, 2008, 10:18:16 PM »

Hello Smile

I am very humbled and at a loss for words over a few people asking about me and showing there concerns. From the bottom of my heart I thank you! There are so many special people on this forum and I am very proud to be standing along side of you all in this fight for Justice.

Please do not think of me of doing anything wrong or to judge me without knowing the facts first. I know if you were in my shoes you would understand completely. If you have concerns or question me in anyway,please do not hesitate to ask for the truth. Like many of you I have poured my heart and soul into helping and I would never do anything that wasn't in Natalee's best interest's. Everyone has a breaking point and I reached mine,I am the type of person where we do it with 100% honesty or I don't do it at all. I needed to take a break for a few days and I truly appreciate the support given to me from people that know me.

I became interested in helping Natalee and her Family on June 2nd 2005,I have used the name ******* in every post that I have ever made and I have never ever lied about anything. I hope you all know that.

Thank you,

Now, get back here.

*******, there is no need to take days what you can accomplish by just saying oh fock it, and start back like nothing happened:) Nobody knows what you mean when you talk about wanting people to trust you because they already do and always have:)

potty mouth

ribbit

I was just trying to speed up his down time:)
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: March 13, 2008, 10:19:03 PM »

Hey Destiny,

It is driving me nuts trying to figure out where you are.
I live in GA. I have asked Klaas to forward my email addy to you. We may be neighbors. 

I've been to GA does that count?

Yes! You are now an Honorary Georgia Frog!

Klaas, you now have citizenship. Laughing

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: March 13, 2008, 10:24:04 PM »

Glad to see you *******.....Cheers

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: March 13, 2008, 10:25:18 PM »

Thanks everyone! Friendships and support mean a great deal to me and I am truly thankful! It is very humbling..

Anything I missed the last few days?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #786 on: March 13, 2008, 10:26:05 PM »

Hello Smile

I am very humbled and at a loss for words over a few people asking about me and showing there concerns. From the bottom of my heart I thank you! There are so many special people on this forum and I am very proud to be standing along side of you all in this fight for Justice.

Please do not think of me of doing anything wrong or to judge me without knowing the facts first. I know if you were in my shoes you would understand completely. If you have concerns or question me in anyway,please do not hesitate to ask for the truth. Like many of you I have poured my heart and soul into helping and I would never do anything that wasn't in Natalee's best interest's. Everyone has a breaking point and I reached mine,I am the type of person where we do it with 100% honesty or I don't do it at all. I needed to take a break for a few days and I truly appreciate the support given to me from people that know me.

I became interested in helping Natalee and her Family on June 2nd 2005,I have used the name ******* in every post that I have ever made and I have never ever lied about anything. I hope you all know that.

Thank you,

******* ... we know your heart and ... it is good.

Janet
So very true!  I'm delighted to see you back, *******! 

I also agree with Kermit, Don't ever change! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: March 13, 2008, 10:29:48 PM »

OMG, Iron Butterfly is on now. The lead singer is wearing a wig, in fact most of them are. No way men their age is sporting their own hair

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: March 13, 2008, 10:32:43 PM »

I've been following all of you for a very long time.  I was approved today, and I'm not the Troll from pages 9 and 10.  I'm very happy to be here.   I'm glad that ******* didn't go away.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #789 on: March 13, 2008, 10:35:25 PM »

I've been following all of you for a very long time.  I was approved today, and I'm not the Troll from pages 9 and 10.  I'm very happy to be here.   I'm glad that ******* didn't go away.

Welcome SS!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: March 13, 2008, 10:36:59 PM »

OMG how funny, poor thing!  NO, this is not the troll!  SS has been a long time front page poster 

Welcome to the forum SS 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: March 13, 2008, 10:39:14 PM »

OT but wanted to post..........

++++++++++++++++++++

BREAKING NEWS: Body found in GHT could be missing Grand Rapids woman

Thu, Mar 13, 2008
GRAND HAVEN TOWNSHIP — A body was found late this morning that investigators believe could be that of a Grand Rapids woman missing since early December 2007.

The body, identified as female, was found about one quarter mile south off Pierce Street on wooded property just east of a home at 16160 Pierce St., near 160th Avenue. A surveyor discovered the body around 11:30 this morning on the property, recently purchased by Reenders Blueberry Farm.

The Ottawa County Sheriff's Department is not saying whether the body is that of Janna Kelly, 60, who was last seen Dec. 4.

However, Lt. Mark Bennett said the Kelly family has been contacted and the Grand Rapids Police Department was on scene during the Sheriff's Department's investigation.

The body was taken to Spectrum Blodgett Hospital in Grand Rapids, where an autopsy is scheduled Friday morning. Bennett said the autopsy should help determine a cause of death and how long the body may have been decomposing.

Bennett did not expect a positive identification to be made right away. He declined to comment on the details of the scene, pending further investigation.

Kelly was reported missing Dec. 5 after failing to show up for work at the Burr Insurance Agency in Grand Rapids.

On Dec. 13, 2007, police searched Olive Township , about 10 miles south of where today's discovery was made. Grand Rapids Police Capt. Curt VanderKooi previously declined to comment on how investigators were led to Olive Township.

Thirty-five officers and volunteers from the Grand Rapids Police Department, Ottawa County Sheriff's Department and a search-and-rescue team combed an area near 136th Avenue and New Holland Street from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 13. A helicopter and K-9 units also took part in the search, which failed to yield any clues.

Kelly's car was found the day after she was reported missing in the Ottawa Hills neighborhood near Plymouth Avenue and Louise Street in Grand Rapids, police said. Her purse and wallet were found about a mile away from her home.

http://www.grandhaventribune.com/paid/291213772991966.bsp

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: March 13, 2008, 10:40:20 PM »

I also lurked for a long time,it almost felt like I was eavesdropping 
Glad to have you here SS! What do you think happened to Natalee?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: March 13, 2008, 10:48:05 PM »

I also lurked for a long time,it almost felt like I was eavesdropping 
Glad to have you here SS! What do you think happened to Natalee?

Thanks *******, Urine and Paulass did her wrong and we need to fix that situation.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #794 on: March 13, 2008, 10:49:12 PM »

Welcome SS! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: March 13, 2008, 10:50:48 PM »

Hot Diggidy Dog!  Our ******* has come home.

The cage was might empty without you, *******.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: March 13, 2008, 10:51:17 PM »

OMG how funny, poor thing!  NO, this is not the troll!  SS has been a long time front page poster 

Welcome to the forum SS 

I absolutely couldn't resist jumping in at this moment
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: March 13, 2008, 10:51:48 PM »

I am glad to see ******* back. Don't know what the story is. Don't much want to know either, just glad that you are back ! Taking a break is a good thing. Keep up the good work.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: March 13, 2008, 11:06:51 PM »

******* - did you see Patrick's website?

http://patrickvandereem.nl/

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: March 13, 2008, 11:07:05 PM »

I am glad to see ******* back. Don't know what the story is. Don't much want to know either, just glad that you are back ! Taking a break is a good thing. Keep up the good work.

Thanks again everyone! I am really at a loss for words and blown away! It is a great feeling that people see the good in me as I see the same in them! All this attention is a bit suprising but very much appreciated!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.