April 27, 2024, 02:34:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #484 6/30 - 7/1/2006  (Read 178102 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2006, 10:42:21 PM »

Wink Sure wish we'd get the decision on the NY case.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2006, 10:42:33 PM »

Klaas,
Uh, all ready for the company?  You're not drinking today by any chance are you.   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2006, 10:42:36 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "MominTN"
Quote from: "klaasend"
MominTN - It just seems the odds would be astronomical that you would somehow have chatted with the suspects in this case back in 2004.  The odds would must have been like a million to one??  Don't you think? Unless you were in one of the Aruba chatrooms.  I know some people go to like the trip advisor site and chat rooms prior to going on vacation to find out about the place before hand.

Nope, just the normal chatrooms Lobby, 40s, Romance, Christian.  They probably chatted to me in Romance or whatever it was called.  That is the room where all the men message you.  I mean like being bombarded!
It does seem strange that the Arubians do that.  And now it's the same ones who are the criminals.

its a small world
its a small world afterall.....lalalalala

i bet its possible......

That's because probably ALL of them were criminal and these are just the ones that became famous!!   Rolling Eyes   As Klaas says, what are the odds???

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2006, 10:42:49 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
Do you think all those men were perps before they chatted or do you think chat made them turn into perps?

I don't think chat turns people into perps, I think they were perps before they went to chat.  You aren't a perp right?

I will need to read back  Laughing  Laughing

I'm really a woman, not a pretend woman, so it is unlikely that I will ever be a perp.  Just the facts.

Women can be perps as well, all perps aren't men although probably most are.

Kinda depends on what one is 'perping' for don't it?

Off in your fantasy world now aren't you?  The facts are the facts.  When was the last time you heard about a woman showing up at a boys home or kidnapping him for sex?  That's okay, don't bother answering, because I'm off to relax.  Goodnight and Sleep tight!

What about the rash of incidents that have been on the news lately about women teachers who have been carrying on with their male students.  Some as young as 13.

Those are facts too.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2006, 10:43:41 PM »

Carnut, at least tell us what kind of beer you are drinking, so we can fully visualize you  Wink

Unfortunately that part of the description was a bit inaccurate.

I'm a teetotaler.

I'm a bit into mixed drinks though, Diet Cherry Coke mixed with Sam's Choice Dr. Thunder and just a bit of Sam's Choice Orangette.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2006, 10:44:07 PM »

Klaas,
Uh, all ready for the company?  You're not drinking today by any chance are you.   Shocked

Nope, don't drink but maybe I should  Wink
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2006, 10:44:16 PM »

klaas, you have mail.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2006, 10:44:17 PM »

Klaas,

i am drinking...only cuz today ends in letter"y" tho Embarassed

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2006, 10:44:51 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

You didn't have to describe me soo vividly did you?

Carnut, you make me laugh.  That was funny. Wink

Hey, Jacquie, I mentioned something the other day that I was disappointed that you didn't catch.

I mentioned the 'Warriors are the greatest' and you didn't pickup on that.

Ya know I do remember reading that.....But sad to say I don't know who the Warriors are.....only thing I could think of was the Movie The Warriors.  Was that what you were refering to?? Surprised

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2006, 10:44:57 PM »

Do you think all those men were perps before they chatted or do you think chat made them turn into perps?

I don't think chat turns people into perps, I think they were perps before they went to chat.  You aren't a perp right?

Sweetie!  How the heck have you been! Surprised

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2006, 10:46:01 PM »

Hey, Jacquie, I mentioned something the other day that I was disappointed that you didn't catch.

Ya know I do remember reading that.....But sad to say I don't know who the Warriors are.....only thing I could think of was the Movie The Warriors.  Was that what you were refering to?? Surprised

Yep, that's my favorite 'cult' movie. Fraid I'm not into sports.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2006, 10:46:44 PM »

Quote from: "San"
On The Record With Greta Van Sustern - Friday, June 30, 2006

Played video of Joran arriving in US and being served..

Joe T: Blah, Blah, Blah

Greta: This is irrelavant to lawsuit - you can't get a lawsuit dismissed due to a video.

Joe T: Joe T: Blah, Blah, Blah

Greta: Joran is out of school for the semister.

Joe T: He is working right now.  Blah, Blah, Blah

Greta:  Asked about the case and any decision.

Joe T: Blah, Blah, Blah

Laughing  Laughing

Thanks Sleuth.   I'm glad I missed it there seems to be nothing but Blah going on Laughing

Oh so what if Bo was kinda pushy ?
All there ppl have been " protecting " J-Goon from real life.
And didn't Joe T go to see " JANE DOE " and get pushy with an underage little girl ?
Can you just picture that ?
What an AspHole Joe T is.
Would never have happened in this country.
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: June 30, 2006, 10:46:47 PM »

I'm really a woman, not a pretend woman, so it is unlikely that I will ever be a perp.  Just the facts.

Kinda depends on what one is 'perping' for don't it?

Off in your fantasy world now aren't you?  The facts are the facts.  When was the last time you heard about a woman showing up at a boys home or kidnapping him for sex?  That's okay, don't bother answering, because I'm off to relax.  Goodnight and Sleep tight!

What about the rash of incidents that have been on the news lately about women teachers who have been carrying on with their male students.  Some as young as 13.

Those are facts too.

Those are on tv because they are such rare cases.  We are now the third most populated country in the world, and it definitely isn't a common thing.  In these cases, the women knew the boys, they didn't get on the internet or go to a playground to get a stranger.  And in at least one case, she married him after getting out of prison.  I just don't think of them as perps, even though it is wrong, it is doubtful that they would do it again with another boy.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: June 30, 2006, 10:46:53 PM »

You are so right Jacque, and that one was off with probation until she used the internet to send suggestive photos of herself to her young victim even after her conviction.  Now that was just over the top, talk about stalking!   Shocked

So she will go to jail because she could not refrain from contacting him with these photos even after she was sentenced to probation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2006, 10:47:02 PM »

The purpose was to point out the relevant info (IMO) from tonight's segment was the following
1.  That Greta commented that any try to get the civil lawsuit dismissed due to the video of Joran being served would fail.
2.  Greta commented on school being out, which prompted some new information from Joe T that Joran is working.
It also pointed out that, IMO, the rest of the interview was irrelavent.

I don't believe for a second that Greta has "a thing" for Joe T.  Again, that is my opinion.

Joran must have gotten this job after Portugal beat the Netherlands in the world cup last week.

I liked saying that so much I think i'll repeat it again PORTUGAL BEAT THE NETHERLANDS IN THE WORLD CUT LAST WEEK. Laughing
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2006, 10:47:38 PM »

Yep, that's my favorite 'cult' movie. Fraid I'm not into sports.

That was a great movie!!!!!

I loved the DJ and the way the boyz "bopped" their way back home.

Great flick!!!!!!!!!

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2006, 10:48:07 PM »

I agree Klaas, women can be perps. Although the scam that dateline followed were all males I do not think that excludes females.

As far as lives being ruined, these were the same perps over and over so the internet did not make them perps it just gave them more oportunity. We all Know Marten is a perp. The way he manages to post as a friend of all the players on the Tickle sites.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2006, 10:49:26 PM »

You can count the women teachers who got involved with a student on one hand.  And it just isn't the same thing as getting kids from the internet, or the school bus drop, or the playground, or even from their own bedrooms while they sleep!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2006, 10:49:31 PM »

Carnut, at least tell us what kind of beer you are drinking, so we can fully visualize you  Wink

Unfortunately that part of the description was a bit inaccurate.

I'm a teetotaler.

I'm a bit into mixed drinks though, Diet Cherry Coke mixed with Sam's Choice Dr. Thunder and just a bit of Sam's Choice Orangette.

I'm actually drinking a nice Tazo green tea at the moment..has a bit of lemon verbena, spearmint, land emongrass in it..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2006, 10:50:17 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

I agree Klaas, women can be perps. Although the scam that dateline followed were all males I do not think that excludes females.

As far as lives being ruined, these were the same perps over and over so the internet did not make them perps it just gave them more oportunity. We all Know Marten is a perp. The way he manages to post as a friend of all the players on the Tickle sites.

Sam

MominTN may have gone for the night now.  We should ask her if she every chatted with Marten.  He appears to have befriended every female in Aruba.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.