April 27, 2024, 02:36:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #484 6/30 - 7/1/2006  (Read 178103 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: June 30, 2006, 11:44:51 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "Anna"
Shizaru,
I don't know what exactly that means with the phones.  Some might count Natalee phoning home and leaving a message as hearing from her while she was in Aruba and equal to a conversation.  Just not sure how that would be counted.

What I'm getting at here is that Glenda and Joe T can't both be right on this one.  I actually suspect that it is Glenda who is right, as what she is saying about the court order makes sense, and therefore unless Beth turned her records over to Joe T voluntarily, he was just making it up.

I think most folks familiar with the case can tell Joe T. is making alot up.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: June 30, 2006, 11:45:00 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Is my sistah in the house????

SCARLETT, ARE YOU HERE???? Laughing

I actually just got caught up... whew... y'all made me laugh... and dang why hasn't mom gotten  a confession? Shocked

At least some new and different photos!  I am so tired of all the same old worn out ones!   Sad

Right???  

and Mermaid  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: June 30, 2006, 11:45:41 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Carnut - Have not ridden in the 06!  Should I wake him up to tell him it sucks or wait until morning?

Unoh, ever heard of ruining a wet dream, think that might be worse.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: June 30, 2006, 11:45:47 PM »

Shizaru,
I don't know what exactly that means with the phones.  Some might count Natalee phoning home and leaving a message as hearing from her while she was in Aruba and equal to a conversation.  Just not sure how that would be counted.

What I'm getting at here is that Glenda and Joe T can't both be right on this one.  I actually suspect that it is Glenda who is right, as what she is saying about the court order makes sense, and therefore unless Beth turned her records over to Joe T voluntarily, he was just making it up.

I'm inclined to agree with you Shiz - however it's also possible that Glenda and Joe T are both wrong  Laughing
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: June 30, 2006, 11:47:15 PM »

Go for linolieum and get the car........

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Get a grip Jacquie - no polyester and no linolieum !

Next you'll want me to get particleboard something!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: June 30, 2006, 11:47:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  You didn't miss much on Greta, Klaas.  She ran that video, again, of Joran being served and then talked to Taco about it.  They both acted as if Bo Dietl's behavior was shameful (did not mention the shamefulness of Taco's client, Joran, kidnapping, gang raping and murdering a beautiful young, innocent woman).  Much head shaking and tsk, tsk-ing going on and Greta said this service would have no effect on the case.  Taco agreed that Joran accepted service, they were not denying it, and they had responded to the case filing.  They were now waiting for the judge to announce her decision, andTaco thinks it's a "slam-dunk."  OK, thanks and good night, Joe, says Greta.

{pewk, pewk}

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: June 30, 2006, 11:47:34 PM »

Night Monkeys,

I agree Carnut for humor of the night. Terry will have to be second.LOL

Anna, I had never followed a case on the internet except for the 2 others I mentioned. It never entered my mind that people could be so cruel to a victim and there family. I still like to think it is not the majority.

Again I am glad we have this type of forum where that is not allowed. Thank you Red, Tom and Klaas.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: June 30, 2006, 11:48:41 PM »

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

LOL....

I knew that would git your attention!

BTW I vote one of your earlier posts "POSTS OF THE DAY" Wink

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: June 30, 2006, 11:48:43 PM »

[

What I'm getting at here is that Glenda and Joe T can't both be right on this one.  I actually suspect that it is Glenda who is right, as what she is saying about the court order makes sense, and therefore unless Beth turned her records over to Joe T voluntarily, he was just making it up.[/quote]

Do you think he asked for the phone records and his request was denied by a judge in this country or that he has not even tried to get them?  I am not so sure there is anything there that he wants to be known.  I do think he would like to know if Natalee made the call at three am.

It is so odd everything else has been leaked except the phone records from that night.  I would love to see ALL of those.  Something tells me we never will and that they have been altered in Aruba by now.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: June 30, 2006, 11:49:55 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Hi Monkeys.  You didn't miss much on Greta, Klaas.  She ran that video, again, of Joran being served and then talked to Taco about it.  They both acted as if Bo Dietl's behavior was shameful (did not mention the shamefulness of Taco's client, Joran, kidnapping, gang raping and murdering a beautiful young, innocent woman).  Much head shaking and tsk, tsk-ing going on and Greta said this service would have no effect on the case.  Taco agreed that Joran accepted service, they were not denying it, and they had responded to the case filing.  They were now waiting for the judge to announce her decision, andTaco thinks it's a "slam-dunk."  OK, thanks and good night, Joe, says Greta.

{pewk, pewk}

you know I don't know if is a slam dunk.... I think the opposite... it takes longer when they are trying  to make sure no stone is unturned..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: June 30, 2006, 11:50:08 PM »

Have you all compared Joe T. law firm to JQK's?

JQK
http://www.chadbourne.com/about/index.html
so many they are listed alphabetically

Joe T
http://www.tacopinalaw.com/index.html
3 Attorneys
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: June 30, 2006, 11:50:44 PM »

[

Do you think he asked for the phone records and his request was denied by a judge in this country or that he has not even tried to get them?  I am not so sure there is anything there that he wants to be known.  I do think he would like to know if Natalee made the call at three am.

It is so odd everything else has been leaked except the phone records from that night.  I would love to see ALL of those.  Something tells me we never will and that they have been altered in Aruba by now.   Confused[/quote]

yep....

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: June 30, 2006, 11:50:56 PM »

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

LOL....

Grazie, Bella Donna!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: June 30, 2006, 11:51:15 PM »

Sopranos being taught ettiquette right now on Leno. Great.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: June 30, 2006, 11:52:02 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Night Monkeys,

I agree Carnut for humor of the night. Terry will have to be second.LOL

Anna, I had never followed a case on the internet except for the 2 others I mentioned. It never entered my mind that people could be so cruel to a victim and there family. I still like to think it is not the majority.

Again I am glad we have this type of forum where that is not allowed. Thank you Red, Tom and Klaas.

Sam

Nite Sam
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: June 30, 2006, 11:52:06 PM »

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

LOL....

Grazie, Bella Donna!

Prego.....

You should hang with us at night more often!!!

Love you being here !

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: June 30, 2006, 11:52:26 PM »

You are most likely right, Anna.  I think Charles Croes knew who to call to get those records expunged.  And, I do not believe Beth or JQK will hand over her records or anything else until they must do so in following court procedures.  And, furthermore, we all know that Taco and Renfro lie.  Done it before, still doing it, will do it again.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: June 30, 2006, 11:53:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

JQK

Joe T
3 Attorneys

and let's talk about law students begging to intern and do research... and in the law, status is everything... sorry it's pretty true... and a large firm like JQK is a part of does NOT want to file frivolus suits and be embarrased...

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: June 30, 2006, 11:54:01 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Sopranos being taught ettiquette right now on Leno. Great.

Thanks for the heads up!

Gonna tune in....

and turn in soon.

Hope you guys have a great evening!!!!!!!!

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: June 30, 2006, 11:54:24 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "klaasend"

JQK

Joe T
3 Attorneys

and let's talk about law students begging to intern and do research... and in the law, status is everything... sorry it's pretty true... and a large firm like JQK is a part of does NOT want to file frivolus suits and be embarrased...

Anyhow, we're still hoping for the right decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.