April 27, 2024, 05:48:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #484 6/30 - 7/1/2006  (Read 178129 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: June 30, 2006, 11:55:13 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Sopranos being taught ettiquette right now on Leno. Great.

Thanks for the heads up!

Gonna tune in....

and turn in soon.

Hope you guys have a great evening!!!!!!!!

Nite my sistah... I hope you feel great when you wake up... no more punky tooth aches!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: June 30, 2006, 11:55:31 PM »

Speaking of Internet Wackos, has anybody read on The Usual Suspects and FOB about that poster that outed MedleyRelay having a data base on everybody on every forum who has ever posted on the Natalee Holloway disappearance???  Name is something like Dayo Gould who does this?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: June 30, 2006, 11:56:52 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Speaking of Internet Wackos, has anybody read on The Usual Suspects and FOB about that poster that outed MedleyRelay having a data base on everybody on every forum who has ever posted on the Natalee Holloway disappearance???  Name is something like Dayo Gould who does this?

Well damn.... do you think they could make Calgon take me away... I need to see a beach in HI about now.... Shocked

Seriously, it's so true who gets whacko like these guys???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: June 30, 2006, 11:56:57 PM »

Yep, lol  Laughing  How wierd and sick is that??
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: June 30, 2006, 11:58:03 PM »

Unoh, hope no one finds out who I really am.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: June 30, 2006, 11:58:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Have you all compared Joe T. law firm to JQK's?

JQK
http://www.chadbourne.com/about/index.html
so many they are listed alphabetically

Joe T
http://www.tacopinalaw.com/index.html
3 Attorneys

Don't forget that other lawyer who specializes in dog bites Laughing    I bet Chadbourne would love to have one like her on their roster. Rolling Eyes
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: July 01, 2006, 12:00:55 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Go for linolieum and get the car........

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Get a grip Jacquie - no polyester and no linolieum !

Next you'll want me to get particleboard something!

LOL....

I knew that would git your attention!

BTW I vote one of your earlier posts "POSTS OF THE DAY" Wink

Grazie, Bella Donna!

Prego.....

You should hang with us at night more often!!!

Love you being here !

I'd love to but between Lowes and Home Depot my dance card has been kinda full!  Looking at ceiling fans has my neck in spasms!

Wicker sectional came Thursday - So cool!

New Washer tomorrow!

One more bathroom to do!

We may be done for Christmas! Laughing

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: July 01, 2006, 12:01:48 AM »

Why is he doing that, Klaas?  Some of us who had keyloggers put on our computers like me and some in MB don't think its funny.  I still want to know who did that and wonder if somebody could tell as I find odd files ffrom time to time still on my hard drive.  Like access by a program called something like Lower Bucket when I have never accessed it remotely ever.  

I think I will copy and print some of those and see what some expert makes of it.  I know one mother in MB had keylogger on her computer is how the Dark Side got some photos.  Makes me mad.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: July 01, 2006, 12:02:12 AM »

I'd love to but between Lowes and Home Depot my dance card has been kinda full!  Looking at ceiling fans has my neck in spasms!

Wicker sectional came Thursday - So cool!

New Washer tomorrow!

One more bathroom to do!

We may be done for Christmas! Laughing

Looks like a new Vette would be getting even.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: July 01, 2006, 12:04:14 AM »

Why is he doing that, Klaas?  Some of us who had keyloggers put on our computers like me and some in MB don't think its funny.  I still want to know who did that and wonder if somebody could tell as I find odd files ffrom time to time still on my hard drive.  Like access by a program called something like Lower Bucket when I have never accessed it remotely ever.  

I think I will copy and print some of those and see what some expert makes of it.  I know one mother in MB had keylogger on her computer is how the Dark Side got some photos.  Makes me mad.

Anna - I have no clue. I don't know anything about keyloggers or hacking or any of that stuff.  I've been amazingly lucky and haven't had any problems that Im aware of.  Never even gotten any virus's from the sites I've been to in this case.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: July 01, 2006, 12:04:56 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Have you all compared Joe T. law firm to JQK's?

JQK
http://www.chadbourne.com/about/index.html
so many they are listed alphabetically

Joe T
http://www.tacopinalaw.com/index.html
3 Attorneys

and let's talk about law students begging to intern and do research... and in the law, status is everything... sorry it's pretty true... and a large firm like JQK is a part of does NOT want to file frivolus suits and be embarrased...

Mrs. Red, I so agree that in the law, status and reputation are everything.  I looked at the list of lawyers, though, and JQK is not in their list.  I thought this was his firm; wonder why he's not listed.

Anyhow, we're still hoping for the right decision.

BRING NATALEE HOME
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: July 01, 2006, 12:05:59 AM »

Carnut - Current washer came with house when purchased 17 years ago!

Bout time to get a new one!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: July 01, 2006, 12:09:57 AM »

Mermaid, I vote for the tile and countertops.  Buy an older vette instead, like about a 99 or 2000 and save a ton of money--well, $20,000-$30,000.  People take such good care of these cars that your man will not know the difference.  ha ha ha  Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: July 01, 2006, 12:11:33 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Mermaid, I vote for the tile and countertops.  Buy an older vette instead, like about a 99 or 2000 and save a ton of money--well, $20,000-$30,000.  People take such good care of these cars that your man will not know the difference.  ha ha ha  Laughing

The new 06 Vette is better than any Vette before.
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: July 01, 2006, 12:11:59 AM »

Anna, what is keylogger?
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: July 01, 2006, 12:12:28 AM »

Anna,  I don't intend on posting much still but I did see your message about the keylogger and thought I would share a couple of tips.  If you really do have a keylogger installed on your system.  Do not uninstall it until you track down the configuration file that belongs to it.  That file will have the email address/es that the log files are sending to from your PC as well as the smtp server and other information.  From that you can back track to who is receiving the information from you PC.  Once you find the file, open it and select all the text.  Copy and paste it into a .txt file for safe keeping and then uninstall the keylogger program.  

Trust me on this.  I have had a couple of very ugle experiences with this same issue but in both cases I was able to take legal action becuase I had the information saved and could ID the person responsible.

Bowing out and stepping back to lurk mode now.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: July 01, 2006, 12:12:39 AM »

Carnut - Current washer came with house when purchased 17 years ago!

Bout time to get a new one!

Well geeze, ain't a 75 Vette 31 yrs old?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: July 01, 2006, 12:13:19 AM »

[Mrs. Red, I so agree that in the law, status and reputation are everything.  I looked at the list of lawyers, though, and JQK is not in their list.  I thought this was his firm; wonder why he's not listed.

Anyhow, we're still hoping for the right decision.
[/quote]

I believe JQK works through Attorney Scott Balber of that firm as don't think he has NY license does he?

PERSONA NON GRATA

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: July 01, 2006, 12:13:54 AM »

Quote from: "cp405"
Anna, what is keylogger?

it reads what key strokes you enter... so they can see your passwords. etc... I went to a site once in this case... and about 10 minutes later, I got an alert from my virus scan that said keylogger contained...

I stopped going anywhere.... Shocked

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: July 01, 2006, 12:14:56 AM »

The new 06 Vette is better than any Vette before.

Hey, I'm trying here.  This is the line I used on my husband!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.