April 27, 2024, 01:55:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #484 6/30 - 7/1/2006  (Read 178096 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: July 01, 2006, 01:45:09 AM »

Hello Casa - good morning!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: July 01, 2006, 01:45:12 AM »

Shocked
Sleuth,
Hope this doesn't mean if I get another cookbook that YOU will take it!

KLAAS:
There was mention of keyloggers in association with that Dayo so that is what got me to thinking about back when I had mine.  I had posted on Usual Suspects but very few times.   Shocked Now I wonder if this guy uses those.  Seems many are upset with him even on his friendly forums.  I just wonder what he thinks he can do with all his gleaned information on everybody who ever posted about Natalee.  And how does he store all that.

Caught up on my reading so now Anna walking. . . . . . . . . .
(I just adore Hat!  Wish he had time to post more often!!)

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: July 01, 2006, 01:46:14 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Hello Casa - good morning!

morning, sleuth!
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: July 01, 2006, 01:46:18 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Carnut - I drive a Cavalier (03 - black sun roof - sooooooooo cute - couple of bells and whistles that Mr. Mermaid installed)  - yes we are a Chevy Family!

Every once in a while I come home and say I saw a cute mazda or a Crossfire and I want to go test drive it just to see that little vein in Mr. Mermaid's head pump and throb! Laughing

I'm a Cessna/Learjet kinda guy myself.

Well Mr. Mermaid is a Exec for a Lear/Challenger Co. in Ft Laud Exec Airport - They have like 10-12 Jets.  He started out as an A&P Mechanic 35 yrs ago.  His whole family flies and his bro is a Continental Captain.  Heck his 87 yr old Mom gave up her pilot license when she was 75 yrs old.  Everybody asks why don't I learn how to fly - the line around here is so long I would never get the chance.

Flying is like driving except there is no road under you!

Shoulda worked for Cessna and get paid to learn on company time.

And don't tell Mr. Mermaid, but flying is quite boring as well.

I think the in charge but relaxed part is what he likes!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: July 01, 2006, 01:47:56 AM »

Very torn here Johnny Depp bio on!

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: July 01, 2006, 01:48:19 AM »

Quote from: "anidac"
Car, have you ever heard of a Morgan 4+4?  That is what I drove in high school.  I don't remember the exact model year but it was completely hand made with a wood frame.  My father, brother, and I started working to restore it when I was about 5 years old so it was a '50's model.

Yes, I am quite familiar with Morgans.

They are actually still in production.

I've corresponded with a lady on the net who says she was a racing drive back in the 50's 60' and has all the stories down pat.

She says she was married to a Dr. and when she got a divorce he wanted their restored Morgan in the settlement. So, before he came to pick it up she says she totally disassembled the car in the garage.

I remember seeing the story in a Sports Car mag of the era, just don't know if she was the 'for real' person in the story.

This lady doesn't live in CO does she.  I sware that sounds like the exact story my father told my mother when he brought that car home in boxes that took up the garage.  I am serious.

Well, yes, the lady has some CO time and in her background, she was a stewardess and she drops some pretty big auto/racing names as friends.

I was under the impression though that the car deal was back east in Pennsylvania or so.

We lived in CO at the time dad bought the Morgan and remember I was very young so I wasn't reading car mag's yet.  I don't know exactly where dad had to go to get the car but I remember all the stories about how mad my mom was about him waisting money on a bunch of boxes of junk and the story he told her.  My dad was ultra honest but who knows.  I do know at my age now I cannot believe he let me drive it to school and out with my friends every day when I was 17-18.  I guess he loved his little girl.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: July 01, 2006, 01:48:49 AM »

heh, heh, would you believe back when I worked at Cessna I bought property in a landing strip development and built a house with an attached 30x48 garage/hanger?

Lived there 10yrs until got divorce.

Unfortunately found out I like the scenery on the ground better than in the air and the drivers license physicals are easier to pass.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: July 01, 2006, 01:50:12 AM »

We lived in CO at the time dad bought the Morgan and remember I was very young so I wasn't reading car mag's yet.  I don't know exactly where dad had to go to get the car but I remember all the stories about how mad my mom was about him waisting money on a bunch of boxes of junk and the story he told her.  My dad was ultra honest but who knows.  I do know at my age now I cannot believe he let me drive it to school and out with my friends every day when I was 17-18.  I guess he loved his little girl.

Does appear there are a few Dads around like that, lucky girl.
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: July 01, 2006, 01:53:15 AM »

Hey casa, my eyes are crossing, but am enjoying all the OT chat.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: July 01, 2006, 01:54:21 AM »

heh, heh, would you believe back when I worked at Cessna I bought property in a landing strip development and built a house with an attached 30x48 garage/hanger?

Unfortunately found out I like the scenery on the ground better than in the air and the drivers license physicals are easier to pass.

His bro lives on a fly in - kinda fun arrive at someone's house for the weekend in a plane and no car and leave that way.  Little scary to land there. We are looking for one here.  Eliminate hanger rent......

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: July 01, 2006, 01:55:06 AM »

My youngest daughter flew to Memphis last week and she sat beside an older woman on the plane.  She said she was talking with the woman and that the woman looked at her and said "you look like that girl that disappeared in Aruba".  It seemed strange to my baby cause she worked for Natalee's aunt who lives in the same town as us but she does resemble her slightly.  At least it is still on people's minds!!
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: July 01, 2006, 01:57:32 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
My youngest daughter flew to Memphis last week and she sat beside an older woman on the plane.  She said she was talking with the woman and that the woman looked at her and said "you look like that girl that disappeared in Aruba".  It seemed strange to my baby cause she worked for Natalee's aunt who lives in the same town as us but she does resemble her slightly.  At least it is still on people's minds!!

I met a lady at a party who looked just like Beth - after a convo I told her - and she said people told her that alot.

Crying or Very sad

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: July 01, 2006, 01:57:40 AM »

His bro lives on a fly in - kinda fun arrive at someone's house for the weekend in a plane and no car and leave that way.  Little scary to land there. We are looking for one here.  Eliminate hanger rent......

That actually was the best thing about flying around here, day trips (1hr or so) to check on things in the area and then return the same day.

Have had a couple of jobs where I did that on occasion.

Traveling for me is still much more enjoyable on the ground.

Yep, short grass strips can get your attention.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: July 01, 2006, 02:01:44 AM »

Say Mermaid have you or Mr. checked out my Aircraft Pics page?

http://carnut.com/photo/planes/_plnsm1.html

or my Bumper Stickers page

http://carnut.com/sticker.html

there's some aviator humor on the Bumper Stickers page.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: July 01, 2006, 02:03:49 AM »

That actually was the best thing about flying around here, day trips (1hr or so) to check on things in the area and then return the same day.

Have had a couple of jobs where I did that on occasion.

Traveling for me is still much more enjoyable on the ground.

Yep, short grass strips can get your attention.

We live in Fl so Orlando, Key West, Tampa, Cocoa/daytona/St Ausustine,
Bahamas all about an hour.  I like that!  4 hours in a car now is torture for me.

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: July 01, 2006, 02:05:03 AM »

Does appear there are a few Dads around like that, lucky girl.

You don't understand Car.  I was the wildest of wild child.

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #376 on: July 01, 2006, 02:05:17 AM »

Carnut, I meant to tell you earlier, I had the same thing happen to me about the tooth.  Was going to get root canal, dentist said I can't do it, sent me to an oral surgeon and he sent me directly to the hospital.  Was suppossed to be outpatient, ended up in hospital for three days and came home with IV antibiotics with Home Health,  a real nightmare. Kind of sounded like what happened to you.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: July 01, 2006, 02:06:13 AM »

Good night gang.  Hubby says I must go to bed now. Crying or Very sad

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: July 01, 2006, 02:06:59 AM »

Quote from: "cp405"
Carnut, I meant to tell you earlier, I had the same thing happen to me about the tooth.  Was going to get root canal, dentist said I can't do it, sent me to an oral surgeon and he sent me directly to the hospital.  Was suppossed to be outpatient, ended up in hospital for three days and came home with IV antibiotics with Home Health,  a real nightmare. Kind of sounded like what happened to you.

Exactly, almost the same story.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: July 01, 2006, 02:07:03 AM »

Quote from: "casa"

Casa - hate to say this but this encounter of your daughter will somehow find it's way to Refugees.  Someone will say Natalee was seen on an airplane recently. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.