April 27, 2024, 04:18:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #484 6/30 - 7/1/2006  (Read 178116 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2006, 09:41:09 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "MominTN"
MominTN - Actually my problem is the way our house is set up.  Don't get me wrong, I like the set up.  The living, dining and kitchen are like one big room, very open.  My work area is at one side of the dining room (which we never dine in anyway).  My husband doesn't care to watch Greta and honestly, he's a little burnt out with the case.  Right now he's watching nascar.  If I had a TV next to my computer it would be too distracting for me and my husband.  So, if I feel a need to watch Greta or Rita, I just go in the other room.   Wink   We actually have more TV's than we use right now, lol  Laughing

As for Dana's radio shows, I use headphones so as not to distract whatever my husband may be watching on TV.

I hope he's worth it.  I'd hate to have someone tell me what I could do or not do.

NOBODY tells me what to do.  Marriage is a compromise.  If it was REALLY important to me he would turn on whatever I wanted.

A girl after my own heart.  

You do what works for you.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2006, 09:42:05 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I know that someone sent me the pic of the Indo and said he owned the
VIP club.  So he or they were looking for something.

How long ago was this?

When MSN chatrooms were free.  2004 or earlier.

Joran would have only been fifteen years old in 2004.  That seems pretty young to be getting women doped up and taking them anywhere.  I have to wonder why were you chatting with them back then?  Isn't that a dangerous thing to do?  I have always been told not to do chats with completely strange and needy men.  Just wondering.

Humm, is that why I have sooo much trouble getting ladies to chat with me?
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2006, 09:42:08 PM »

I know that someone sent me the pic of the Indo and said he owned the
VIP club.  So he or they were looking for something.

How long ago was this?

When MSN chatrooms were free.  2004 or earlier.

Joran would have only been fifteen years old in 2004.  That seems pretty young to be getting women doped up and taking them anywhere.  I have to wonder why were you chatting with them back then?  Isn't that a dangerous thing to do?  I have always been told not to do chats with completely strange and needy men.  Just wondering.

I thought it was someone playing a joke on me.  I couldn't tell who was really chatting could I?  Anyway what are they going to do?  Fly and land on my keyboard?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2006, 09:43:18 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Sorry, I just don't buy those excuses.

No woman is going to come forward and say "when I went to Aruba, I got high and passed out, and was gang raped" and "hi mom and dad, sorry you didn't know..."

Even if it means 3 possible murderers will go free?

If indeed date rape drugs are involved here, I believe amnesia is one of the side effects.  Therefore, one would not necessarily know what happened to them.  They may be suspicious but not be able to remember even details in order to give a coherent statement.

Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2006, 09:44:54 PM »

[Sorry, I just don't buy those excuses.

Me, either, Carnut.  And if soembody drugged and raped me, I'd still be screaming my head off to anybody who would listen!..  Shocked   In this day and age of sexually transmitted terminal illness, the least I would be after would be a few blood tests, too.  No way would I just meekly crawl away in embarrassment.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2006, 09:45:53 PM »

first time I've ever said this:

Klass ~ check your email, please  Very Happy  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2006, 09:46:02 PM »

MominTN - It just seems the odds would be astronomical that you would somehow have chatted with the suspects in this case back in 2004.  The odds would must have been like a million to one??  Don't you think? Unless you were in one of the Aruba chatrooms.  I know some people go to like the trip advisor site and chat rooms prior to going on vacation to find out about the place before hand.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2006, 09:46:25 PM »

[Sorry, I just don't buy those excuses.

Me, either, Carnut.  And if soembody drugged and raped me, I'd still be screaming my head off to anybody who would listen!..  Shocked   In this day and age of sexually transmitted terminal illness, the least I would be after would be a few blood tests, too.  No way would I just meekly crawl away in embarrassment.   Rolling Eyes

But what if you couldn't REMEMBER what happened?  If you don't know enough to be able to relate details, what's the point of talking?  It would seem you would end up looking like a fool.

Expect a miracle.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2006, 09:46:41 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Sorry, I just don't buy those excuses.

No woman is going to come forward and say "when I went to Aruba, I got high and passed out, and was gang raped" and "hi mom and dad, sorry you didn't know..."

Even if it means 3 possible murderers will go free?

If indeed date rape drugs are involved here, I believe amnesia is one of the side effects.  Therefore, one would not necessarily know what happened to them.  They may be suspicious but not be able to remember even details in order to give a coherent statement.

Sorry, I just don't buy that excuse. Some would have to have enough suspicions to voice them.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2006, 09:47:22 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Kat_Gram,

Do you have hurricanes?   I got someone wanting to know if I would work there..  I'm not sure where is?  If you don't have hurricanes and I can sell my house, maybe I should have an adventure..  

"Hi  Terry,

This is Jane   from Miraclesoftware Systems. Hope you are doing good.  

Miracle Software Systems is a large multinational e-Business consulting company with more than 500 consultants and clients all over the globe. We have strategic alliances with technology companies like IBM, webMethods, SAP, Siebel, BEA Systems, CrossWorlds, Oracle, TIBCO, Vitria and seeBeyond among others. We are based out of  Novi, Michigan.

Position :          WBIMB Developer

"

NO HURRICANES EVER TERRY ! !

Calgary Alberta is a boom town right now.
It is very expensive for housing, but the wages are good !
Look into it.
The winters are mild and the scenery is beautiful. My daughter's friend lived in Airdrie just on the outskirts, but they came back here because her husband worked for Air Canada as a mechanic and got transfered back. Calgary is at the base of the foothills.

I am in Manitoba. I work for the Feds here. Several of my workmates have sold up here and gone to work for the Alberta government as they deliver their own program. Same job, Double the Cash !

Taxes are the lowest in Canada.
If I was younger and didn't have the little granddaughter here, I would go in a second.

If you like the outdoors Calgary is the place for you.
Each province in Canada has its own flavour. Calgary is paved with oil.

Check it out. Can you get a copy of the Calgary newspaper ? You could check on prices.
ps I don't think you could get by on less than $ 80,000.00 per year.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2006, 09:48:26 PM »

[Humm, is that why I have sooo much trouble getting ladies to chat with me?

Well, I would guess I have a dozen people a week warn me about the dangers of the internet and tell horror stories of what can happen, blah blah, blah but men can be the victim as well, Carnut.  Perhaps you should be thankful.  Did you see Red's FP post about the man who was robbed by the girl with the sexy photos on her MySpace site??

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2006, 09:51:57 PM »

[Humm, is that why I have sooo much trouble getting ladies to chat with me?

Well, I would guess I have a dozen people a week warn me about the dangers of the internet and tell horror stories of what can happen, blah blah, blah but men can be the victim as well, Carnut.  Perhaps you should be thankful.  Did you see Red's FP post about the man who was robbed by the girl with the sexy photos on her MySpace site??

Uh, I'm think I'm a bit more savvy about online enticements than you might thing.

You can't be a guy with Yahoo IM and have a profile in Yahoo Personals without getting daily if not hourly IM's from beautiful girls lusting for your bod and being held in dire straights in London, Moscow, Liberia, Ghana or Nigeria.

Now a sweet young babe who wants to marry me for my money and possible assets and who wants to come here on her own I would entertain.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2006, 09:53:14 PM »

[
I thought it was someone playing a joke on me.  I couldn't tell who was really chatting could I?  Anyway what are they going to do?  Fly and land on my keyboard?

That's the whole point.  If you can't tell who is really chatting, you also can't tell where they really are.  Masking can make the person right up the street appear to be literally anywhere.  

I believe it was in Kansas or somewhere some women ended up in barrels in a storage unit or on a farm or somewhere from internet encounters.  But you are an adult, I assume--that word again--and so are of course free to do whatever you want.  I was just wondering why you were chatting with them, what was the purpose.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2006, 09:54:04 PM »

MominTN - It just seems the odds would be astronomical that you would somehow have chatted with the suspects in this case back in 2004.  The odds would must have been like a million to one??  Don't you think? Unless you were in one of the Aruba chatrooms.  I know some people go to like the trip advisor site and chat rooms prior to going on vacation to find out about the place before hand.

Nope, just the normal chatrooms Lobby, 40s, Romance, Christian.  They probably chatted to me in Romance or whatever it was called.  That is the room where all the men message you.  I mean like being bombarded!
It does seem strange that the Arubians do that.  And now it's the same ones who are the criminals.
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2006, 09:55:49 PM »

[

That's the whole point.  If you can't tell who is really chatting, you also can't tell where they really are.  Masking can make the person right up the street appear to be literally anywhere.  

I believe it was in Kansas or somewhere some women ended up in barrels in a storage unit or on a farm or somewhere from internet encounters.  But you are an adult, I assume--that word again--and so are of course free to do whatever you want.  I was just wondering why you were chatting with them, what was the purpose.

I was just seeing if a friend was online and making stuff up.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2006, 09:55:56 PM »

[

hey, now, I think he was on the Missouri side of Kansas City.

Couldn't believe how much action he actually got in that bondage stuff, wonders never cease.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2006, 09:59:44 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
[

That is what makes these date rape drugs so awful, Peaches, the amnesia.  But out of twenty times, at least one has to be very suspicious and if I couldn't remember anything, that would send up a big red flag to me.  I think I would still either file a complaint or at least voice my outrage to those involved if I could find them.  If not, to the resort or Chamber of Commerce or the no good polis.  Maybe there are girls who have complained and ALE just ignores them, lies about them, etc. as Clint van Zandt seemed to imply.  If so, they need to unite in some way and expose this.  It must be stopped and even those who suspect something happened must go vocal in order to call the possibility of it happening to the attention of the public.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2006, 09:59:51 PM »

Well one good thing happened.  I used to get so annoyed with the under-age ads and say "Why doesn't someone arrest these people?"  And now thanks to dateline, they are doing it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2006, 10:00:54 PM »

MominTN - well I've got to tell you that you're one lucky woman!  I really don't think my husband would appreciate me chatting in romance chat rooms with people I don't know.  But I guess it's all in fun so no big deal. Wink
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2006, 10:01:51 PM »

MominTN - well I've got to tell you that you're one lucky woman!  I really don't think my husband would appreciate me chatting in romance chat rooms with people I don't know.  But I guess it's all in fun so no big deal. Wink

What he doesn't know won't hurt him  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.