April 27, 2024, 06:43:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #484 6/30 - 7/1/2006  (Read 178138 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: July 01, 2006, 01:24:48 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Look what was just delivered to my doorstep this morning!  Very Happy

Is this Jossy's books ? Cool.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: July 01, 2006, 01:25:58 PM »

Easy, are they in English or can you read whatever language they are written in?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: July 01, 2006, 01:26:10 PM »

The tape that passed through the hands of the ALE and that apparently they passed out like AOL connection CD's to everybody who would take it is the ONLY copy I ever heard with all that static in it.  Deepak sounds like a voice over to me only in that copy but I can STILL hear
She did 'nd you'd be surprised blah blah blah.

Skeeters next remark is well, if she DID then fine.  

They should have also fixed Skeeters reply!!  Leaving it like that just blows all that work on Deepak.  But then, no one has ever mistaken ALE for a group of rocket scientists!   Rolling Eyes

I don't think MSM would cover this because there was no MSM saying the tapes were fake, only hate bloggers and a smattering of ALE.  The statement that is official and is from the Office of the Prosecution in Aruba does NOT say that the tape was altered as to CONTENT.  Well, everybody knew it was for length.  Duh!  So there is no real OFFICIAL claim that the tapes are not authentic for MSM to counter.  No one with any responsible position has ever said they were altered unless you count Dompig and he has blown his credibility in MSM too many times.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: July 01, 2006, 01:31:46 PM »

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=ZH45433798

For all the Monkeys in da cage:  link above......

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: July 01, 2006, 01:31:53 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I thought I had seen everything regarding all the hate sites toward the family, but I think this one has to take the cake. This is just pure hatred and vile...SOME OF YOU MAY NOT WANT TO READ this (just a warning), but I know many of us read in many different places and thought I would share. Forgive me if this has been posted before.

http://p073.ezboard.com/ftheunusualsuspectsfrm7.showMessage?topicID=997.topic

WOW!! Some burnt cookies posting over there, for sure. Their logic is beyond absurd, and the cohesiveness of the "Master Plan" is faulty.  First they have Beth planning the whole thing, and scheming as she drove down the highway on May 30.  Then they have Beth not knowing what is going on until June 1Oth.  It's truly sad to read posts like that b/c it gives us a glimpse into how a diseased brain works.   Sad
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: July 01, 2006, 01:35:20 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Anybody wanna see pics of my Yugo??  How about my Pinto w/the flame decals??  Anyone??

reading back...LOL

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: July 01, 2006, 01:36:41 PM »

KatGram,

I think the issue with the lady is a piece of equipment that Aruba will not purchase so I sort of see a connection with their budgeting priorities being Frosted Flakes first and health care last.

Jobs that never even existed before have been created to allegedly pay off cronies in addition to bonuses, etc. is how I understand the problem with the Dutch started.  Aruba says they do not have to give any accounting of any funding given to them by the NL.  Nice, huh?  How's about they don't give them any unless they give accounting?  I think this is going to be a HUGE problem for Aruba can't just say we bought votes with it.  

Sort of the same thing happens in this country with congress spending money of things in their own district that are not needed to get people to vote them back into office.   Rolling Eyes

But RED, the article I am really waiting for you to write is the one where Paulus receives his award from his lawsuit for his alleged damages!  If that doesn't get a reaction out of the average Aruban taxpayer, something will be VERY badly skewed!  THAT IS GOING TO BE ONE ARTICLE I WILL BE WAITING FOR!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: July 01, 2006, 01:37:19 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Easy, are they in English or can you read whatever language they are written in?

One "The Awakening Heart" is in English, but the rest are in Spanish.  I might have to go back to school to read those. lol

It was very nice of him to send me all of those.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: July 01, 2006, 01:37:19 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Anybody wanna see pics of my Yugo??  How about my Pinto w/the flame decals??  Anyone??

reading back...LOL

Me.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #489 on: July 01, 2006, 01:37:55 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Look what was just delivered to my doorstep this morning!  Very Happy

Holy crap how will you ever have time to forum/blog....we need you Easy....dayyyyyyummmm...would take me a year to read all that, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: July 01, 2006, 01:38:20 PM »

Quote from: "cp405"
One of my favorite cars was a 71 Karmann Ghia, just got rid of it a few years ago.

I had a 68 Karmann Ghia... one day in a rainstorm, the windshield wiper flew off... and I had to stop driving it... but I loved that car!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: July 01, 2006, 01:41:12 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Oh, Jacquie!  That is just gorgeous!  I wish I could some how save that little sktechbook!!

Loved it!

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: July 01, 2006, 01:43:09 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Oh, Jacquie!  That is just gorgeous!  I wish I could some how save that little sktechbook!!

Loved it!

Anna

Thanks Anna glad ya liked it.

jacquie lawson has the BEST cards!

Enjoy your week end! Laughing

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: July 01, 2006, 01:43:15 PM »

absolutely stunning....breathtaking artwork....a true gift you have.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: July 01, 2006, 01:43:57 PM »

Easy - be sure to look through all the pages of the books - in case Jossy is sending you hidden messages  Shocked     Wink

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: July 01, 2006, 01:44:50 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

absolutely stunning....breathtaking artwork....a true gift you have.

Oh tcumom.....that's not my work~

Only thing I have in common with Jacquie Lawson is our first name~ LOL

But glad you liked her card~ Laughing

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: July 01, 2006, 01:45:47 PM »

Front Page Post ...

World Cup Report: England vs Portugal … Wayne Rooney Red Carded … oh boy here we go

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/01/world-cup-report-england-vs-portugal-wayne-rooney-red-carded-oh-boy-here-we-go/

The way some of the English fans have behaved during this World Cup, we may be lucky they don’t burn the city down if they lose. It is still just a game, right?

UPDATE: PORTUGAL WINS 3–1 ON PENALTY KICKS

Oh boy … Let the fires, riots and arrests begin …
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: July 01, 2006, 01:46:49 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

morning monkeys!! If the Skeeters tapes have been deemed legitimate, why hasn't there been some clarification on this by MSM? Or has there been and I just missed it...

I've been asking that same question for a while now mishy!  If they have, in fact, been authenticated, why haven't they been not only acknowledged by the SMS, but used to prosecute these (3) suspects?  Makes absolutely no sense why they've seemed to disappear... Rolling Eyes

I firmly think that the only evidence that is leaked is the "negative" or unusable evidence.  I think when the evidence is a "positive" or applicable for the prosecution, we do not hear about it anymore.  The Dutch system is to protect the integrity of the investigation and does not allow evidence that is to be used in a trial to be communicated to the media.  I think this is why we get so frustrated, b/c we hear most of the details of a case as it developes in the USA.  We assume that whatever evidence is collected in Aruba falls into a desk drawer and is never seen again.  It may never be seen or heard about if no one is charged in the case.  Even if there is a trial, it is still behind closed doors.   There are thousands of pages of interviews and forensic reports that JQK is trying to get hold of. Something has to be in them for Aruba to still be considering J2K as the main suspects and Guido as an accessory.  Maybe I'm just overly optimistic.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: July 01, 2006, 01:48:40 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Easy - be sure to look through all the pages of the books - in case Jossy is sending you hidden messages  Shocked     Wink

Hey Ms Marple! how are you!!!
Easy....what a beautfiul gift Jossy gave you...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: July 01, 2006, 01:48:50 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I thought I had seen everything regarding all the hate sites toward the family, but I think this one has to take the cake. This is just pure hatred and vile...SOME OF YOU MAY NOT WANT TO READ this (just a warning), but I know many of us read in many different places and thought I would share. Forgive me if this has been posted before.

http://p073.ezboard.com/ftheunusualsuspectsfrm7.showMessage?topicID=997.topic

WOW!! Some burnt cookies posting over there, for sure. Their logic is beyond absurd, and the cohesiveness of the "Master Plan" is faulty.  First they have Beth planning the whole thing, and scheming as she drove down the highway on May 30.  Then they have Beth not knowing what is going on until June 1Oth.  It's truly sad to read posts like that b/c it gives us a glimpse into how a diseased brain works.   Sad

This is the same site I posted about last night if you read back where they discuss poster and article writer Dayo who claims to have a complete database on every poster from every forum that existed on Natalee.  There is also mention of keyloggers in reference to him by another poster.   Evil or Very Mad I had posted on that site a couple of times when I found mine but had to give all information to my ISP and never heard back.  Last time I asked they had just turned it into authorities and said they never followed up on whatever was done or became of it as they have too much of this happening.  Locally I mean they do not keep going back and seeing if anybody held responsible, just send it in and forget about it.

But this Dayo Gould is providing more information on Smedleyrelay and says he has big data base on us all.   Rolling Eyes I wonder how on earth he stores something like that!  Talk about sickos!  

What a waste of time and energy!  Being a force for Negativism like that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.