April 27, 2024, 02:15:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #484 6/30 - 7/1/2006  (Read 178100 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: July 01, 2006, 01:51:33 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
The tape that passed through the hands of the ALE and that apparently they passed out like AOL connection CD's to everybody who would take it is the ONLY copy I ever heard with all that static in it.  Deepak sounds like a voice over to me only in that copy but I can STILL hear
She did 'nd you'd be surprised blah blah blah.

Skeeters next remark is well, if she DID then fine.  

They should have also fixed Skeeters reply!!  Leaving it like that just blows all that work on Deepak.  But then, no one has ever mistaken ALE for a group of rocket scientists!   Rolling Eyes

I don't think MSM would cover this because there was no MSM saying the tapes were fake, only hate bloggers and a smattering of ALE.  The statement that is official and is from the Office of the Prosecution in Aruba does NOT say that the tape was altered as to CONTENT.  Well, everybody knew it was for length.  Duh!  So there is no real OFFICIAL claim that the tapes are not authentic for MSM to counter.  No one with any responsible position has ever said they were altered unless you count Dompig and he has blown his credibility in MSM too many times.

Good explanation, Anna...thanks for your thoughts...

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: July 01, 2006, 01:53:38 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=ZH45433798

For all the Monkeys in da cage:  link above......

That's wonderful, Jacquie...Thanks!!! and right back atcha  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: July 01, 2006, 01:53:53 PM »

Quote from: SunFreak2
Quote from: thirdstrike
Quote from: "mishy"

"details of a case as it developes in the USA.  We assume that whatever evidence is collected in Aruba falls into a desk drawer and is never seen again.  It may never be seen or heard about if no one is charged in the case.  Even if there is a trial, it is still behind closed doors.   There are thousands of pages of interviews and forensic reports that JQK is trying to get hold of. Something has to be in them for Aruba to still be considering J2K as the main suspects and Guido as an accessory.  Maybe I'm just overly optimistic.
'
If they have lots of good evidence, why was Joran released ? and why no charges.

It may never be seen or heard about if no one is charged in the case.
If the case is closed, can't the family get this stuff ? Assuming that the have not Enron'd the papers ?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: July 01, 2006, 01:56:32 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Anybody wanna see pics of my Yugo??  How about my Pinto w/the flame decals??  Anyone??

reading back...LOL

Why you laughing Scarlett?  Can't a guy drive a pinto w/flame decals without EVERYBODY making fun of him??  Gosh!!  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: July 01, 2006, 01:58:12 PM »

Easito,
Wow, you hit the jackpot!  What a classy fella that Jossy is!  Now this should inspire you to start your own story collection for if he can and did do it, so can you!  

Very Happy

I think Jossy is sort of cute the way he is always so serious.  At least he understand the gravity of the situation and is not so short-sighted as so many of the folks from Aruba are on all of this.  

Jossy understands our system!   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: July 01, 2006, 01:59:47 PM »

EASYWRITER:
Very cool of Jossy to send you his  books. I hadn't even considered that he might be an author, but it makes a lot of sense...He's very well educated and has an amazing grasp on the English language, which isn't even his first language...Please let us know what you think of the book that is published in English...I'd love to read it myself  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: July 01, 2006, 02:02:07 PM »

Anybody wanna see pics of my Yugo??  How about my Pinto w/the flame decals??  Anyone??

reading back...LOL

Why you laughing Scarlett?  Can't a guy drive a pinto w/flame decals without EVERYBODY making fun of him??  Gosh!!  Wink

honey hush... did you see my Kharman Ghia story Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: July 01, 2006, 02:07:44 PM »

reading back...LOL

Yeah, I did!  Did you see mine?? Well, my sister's actually.  He first car was a Kharman Ghia, and it broke down quite often.  I guess those cars just look cool, huh?  Wink

Hey wait...I thought you were hitting the beach today?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: July 01, 2006, 02:09:46 PM »

reading back...LOL

Did anybody besides me ever drive a Chevette?  Shocked

Don't tell anybody, but I actually drove 2!!

Bring Natalee home...
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: July 01, 2006, 02:10:56 PM »

EASYWRITER:
Very cool of Jossy to send you his  books. I hadn't even considered that he might be an author, but it makes a lot of sense...He's very well educated and has an amazing grasp on the English language, which isn't even his first language...Please let us know what you think of the book that is published in English...I'd love to read it myself  Laughing

He has written many books, but most are text books that are used in the Aruban school system's language classes.  He sent me some of his novels, because we share an interest in creative writing.  He also sent me a Papiamento to English dictionary, because I think he is tired of me asking for translations. lol  Still can't make heads nor tails of that yet!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #510 on: July 01, 2006, 02:11:22 PM »

reading back...LOL

Did anybody besides me ever drive a Chevette?  Shocked

Don't tell anybody, but I actually drove 2!!

No, but I drove a Pinto.... until I tried to see if it would fit in the back end of a Vega.  

It didn't.  

Totalled Pinto.   Unhappy Dad.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: July 01, 2006, 02:14:07 PM »

reading back...LOL

Yeah, I did!  Did you see mine?? Well, my sister's actually.  He first car was a Kharman Ghia, and it broke down quite often.  I guess those cars just look cool, huh?  Wink

Hey wait...I thought you were hitting the beach today?

mine broke down constantly!!!  but it was cute...

I wanted to hang out with the mr.... who isn't a big fan of the beach.. .he whines that it's too crowded...LOL....  definately tomorrow...

Jacq - you here??  Are you seenig the state shut down story??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: July 01, 2006, 02:14:18 PM »

I had a '76 Fiat Spider I loved.  It turned into a real rust bucket, but I loved that little car.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: July 01, 2006, 02:14:19 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
EASYWRITER:

He has written many books, but most are text books that are used in the Aruban school system's language classes.  He sent me some of his novels, because we share an interest in creative writing.  He also sent me a Papiamento to English dictionary, because I think he is tired of me asking for translations. lol  Still can't make heads nor tails of that yet!

He seems like a genuinely kind man...very thoughtful of him...

Please let us know when you can translate Diario articles for us Cool

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: July 01, 2006, 02:15:43 PM »

I had a '76 Fiat Spider I loved.  It turned into a real rust bucket, but I loved that little car.

Ooooh Easy...I bet the girls were swooning over the lovely blonde haired blue eyed cutie in the Fiat Spider....

Bring Natalee home...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: July 01, 2006, 02:15:56 PM »

Mishy... after the KG, I had a station wagon... woody no less... toyota drove that into the ground  when "Josephine" died... she had 400k miles... and Peaches, you will appreciate this... drove in ATL with no air conditioning.... Shocked

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: July 01, 2006, 02:17:05 PM »

I had a 68 Karmann Ghia... one day in a rainstorm, the windshield wiper flew off... and I had to stop driving it... but I loved that car!!

Mrs Red - I have a funny story about windshield wipers too.  LOL.  Long ago when I was fresh out of school I lived on a shoe-string budget. I lived out in the country and the nearest WalMart was an hour away.  I went shopping there one night and as soon as I got in the car and had driven a few miles it started raining so heavily you could barely see to drive.  The motor died on my windshield wipers a few more miles down the road.  I sat there trying to decide what to do as it looked like there was not going to be a let up in the rain anytime soon.  I got a brainstorm, and decided to to use the shoelaces of my tennies.  I tied one to the arm of each wiper and worked the wipers like a puppeteer.  I drove all the way home in that torrential rainstorm pulling the shoestrings.  LOL.  It took awhile to live that one down in a small town.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #517 on: July 01, 2006, 02:18:35 PM »

Mishy... after the KG, I had a station wagon... woody no less... toyota drove that into the ground  when "Josephine" died... she had 400k miles... and Peaches, you will appreciate this... drove in ATL with no air conditioning.... Shocked

Shocked

That was pretty brave.  Did you only go out at nite?  Most days I don't even put the top down on the Sebring because I'm afraid I will roast at a stoplight!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: July 01, 2006, 02:19:43 PM »

SunFreak you are a genius!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: July 01, 2006, 02:20:20 PM »

EASYWRITER:

Easy -
Congrats on the addition to your library.  Are his books written in Papiamento except of that one?  Pretty soon you will be fluent in reading Papiamento.    Very Happy  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.