April 27, 2024, 02:01:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #484 6/30 - 7/1/2006  (Read 178097 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: July 01, 2006, 08:29:53 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Hi everyone!

Long time no see!

I just updated my signature and realized that Natalee was ripped from Beth's arms 400 days ago today! And since I last posted 124 of our children have been killed in Iraq alone! Over 887 of our children injured or maimed in Iraq alone..............yet politicians fight over trivial matters such as how much of a pay raise they deserve..............FOR WHAT! Nothing, oh well, I won't get into that on this site................

I just wanted to say hello. I am having a kind of hard time of things, and so is Daddykacky...........I haven't even checked my email in weeks...........

Kacky I have really missed you!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: July 01, 2006, 08:31:58 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
From page 2 last night on, was a hoot.

I didn't want to say anything last night....but.......

I see dead people.... Rolling Eyes

Good evening friends.....just have to say....I got up to see about the diabetic dog and was up for over an hour....I wanted to say something....
but our illustrious leader was doing well..... Smile   ....am peddling fast....should be there in a bit...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: July 01, 2006, 08:32:57 PM »

My fav song is Kashmir by LZ, and Feel Like Making Love by Bad Company..........that last song takes me back to an entire summer spent at the beach..........a wonderful summer.........and my first serious crush with a guy who drove a 66 T-bird.........baby blue convertible.............(although by then the song had been out a couple of years, it is just like someone said earlier, how a song can take you back to a specific moment in time, when you can almost smell the same smells, feel the summer nights, hear the frogs croaking, the waves hitting the shore.......ahhhhhhh)
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: July 01, 2006, 08:34:13 PM »

Thank you mrs red.................I missed you to....................I seem to have my head above water so I will hopefully be around more............thanks girlfriend.............
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: July 01, 2006, 08:35:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Oh, well, my fingers and mind were not typing the same thing, and I got words wrong, but anyway.... Carnut does not like Sundown...

I think Easy could use it as music for his movie when his book is bought by whomever makes it into a movie. Laughing

what about Nights in White Satin....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: July 01, 2006, 08:36:51 PM »

If you have never heard this version of “Over the Rainbow” go to this site and click on the listen to song icon.  She was phenomenal!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/soldonsong/songlibrary/overtherainbow.shtml

Then go to this site to read her story.

http://evacassidy.org/eva/otr.htm
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: July 01, 2006, 08:37:17 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Oh, well, my fingers and mind were not typing the same thing, and I got words wrong, but anyway.... Carnut does not like Sundown...

I think Easy could use it as music for his movie when his book is bought by whomever makes it into a movie. Laughing

Anything by the Moody Blues is good.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: July 01, 2006, 08:38:16 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

Anything by the Moody Blues is good.

Course, anything by Fleetwood Mac is good as well.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: July 01, 2006, 08:42:22 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Thank you mrs red.................I missed you to....................I seem to have my head above water so I will hopefully be around more............thanks girlfriend.............
you have been in my prayers ... I know this has to be a hard time..

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: July 01, 2006, 08:42:23 PM »

Look how much we've all learned about each other by the simple question....

what are you listening to now.I think that was pretty cool and feel i know all of you a little better now.

Thanks for sharing!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: July 01, 2006, 08:43:25 PM »

what are you listening to now.I think that was pretty cool and feel i know all of you a little better now.

Thanks for sharing!

That was fun.  Good question Jackie!  Way this case is going we will know each other pretty well before it's over huh?  ha.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: July 01, 2006, 08:45:07 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

Thanks for sharing!

That was fun.  Good question Jackie!  Way this case is going we will know each other pretty well before it's over huh?  ha.

Amen to that.

And for the most part that is a very good thing I think.

I have learned so much from all of you.

I learned what a moonpie is, and tomato gravy and I just think all of you are wonderful people.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: July 01, 2006, 08:46:30 PM »

Thanks for sharing!

Amen to that.

I learned what a moonpie is, and tomato gravy and I just think all of you are wonderful people.

Yep.  And what a fluffah is! Barfdoll.  Never been to Tickle before.  Babelfish.  All kinds of exciting stuff!   Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: July 01, 2006, 08:47:15 PM »

Almost time for The Lineup!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: July 01, 2006, 08:47:38 PM »

Thanks for sharing!

Amen to that.

Yep.  And what a fluffah is! Barfdoll.  Never been to Tickle before.  Babelfish.  All kinds of exciting stuff!   Laughing

It's been an education~   Laughing

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: July 01, 2006, 08:49:10 PM »

Embarassed  Embarassed I used to like Air Supply Embarassed  Embarassed
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: July 01, 2006, 08:49:14 PM »

You know...when your kids first start school, they come home with a new vocabulary....words they did not know....

I have a new vocabulary....learned from SM over the past year....is has been mind-expanding..... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: July 01, 2006, 08:49:21 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Almost time for The Lineup!

Think we'll see Joran being served again?  What is UP with that?  Old stuff and not even exciting.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: July 01, 2006, 08:49:57 PM »

Thanks for sharing!

Amen to that.

Yeah, Jay Leno did a joke about a Fluffah a couple of weeks ago and I actually understood what he was talking about.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: July 01, 2006, 08:50:36 PM »

Quote from: "cp405"
Embarassed  Embarassed I used to like Air Supply Embarassed  Embarassed

I'm all out of love....I'm so lost without you...

No need for  Embarassed  with me!

I loved them too!

I know my sistah does not like sappy love songs....

But come on Scarlett........they were goooooooooood Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.