March 28, 2024, 08:12:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: snoopy's daughters wedding  (Read 11293 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2008, 04:35:45 PM »

What a wonderful thread and a wonderful story teller.  I had so much fun reading about the prep and also enjoyed the wedding pics tremendously.  Your daughter is one beautiful bride.  I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Congratulations Mom!!!  I am so happy for you!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2008, 06:30:06 PM »

Ok the photos are finally ready!!  I've sent emails to everyone who requested the info.  After looking at the pictures I got another funny story to tell ya'll, but now I gotta fix supper. lol  BBL.  If you didn't see my email address it's  scaredmonkeysnoopy@gmail.com  Yea  I'm real original I know. lol  pppfffttt
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2008, 08:06:16 PM »

Snoopy!!! I got the album and they are wonderful pictures.  What a grand day, your daughter looks so happy, and so does Mom.  Thanks for sharing these.  A beauiful couple and they will have a beautiful life. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2008, 12:25:11 PM »

Ok so the big day comes.  We're all up bright and early.  Dad and baby boy were even up. lol  So I tell baby boy to have his shower and everything by 11:00am, and have his tux in the car ready to go to the church.  I tell hubby to please have his shower and be done in the bathroom by 11:00 because I will be home at 11:00 am sharp and I will need to do my thing. lord knows this is gonna take me some time.  I need all the help I can get. We've got to be at the church at noon.

So I head on over to the hairdresser where my daughter, the bridesmaids, grooms mom and grandma are at to take them Krispy Kreme donuts and hang out with them for a while until I have to go to my hairdresser.  ( I actually drove all the way up to St. Louis Friday to get Krispy Kreme donuts for the girls cause that's what they wanted. lol I think I spent $8 bucks on gas to get $6 worth of donuts.  God forbid I should deny them. lol)

So I go to my hairdresser at 10:00am  ........We're on schedule.  Got all my little duckys in a row.  Things are good.  So Ruthy gets me all gussied up hair wise, and I walk in the door of home at 11:02am.    House is quiet...........this is not good.  Run downstairs baby boy is all ready to walk out the door.  That's good.  He's 18 and sometimes he actually listens to me. lol

So I run back upstairs, and down the hall to our bedroom..............................................................................................and hubby has gone back to bed!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!  Now not making fun of him or anything like that but hubby suffers from seasonal depression, and anxiety.  And this winter was really rough as we had a real winter, and with his baby girl getting married it didn't help things.  And like me he didn't eat right or exercise enough. lol  Dang it.  And needless to say he's having one of those very very bad days.  This is not the day to have a bad day ya'll.  It's not in the schedule.  I know it's not funny about his condition, but if ya'll really knew me you'd understand.  I'm wired pretty tight. lol  SunnyinTX and Ldstlou can verify that. lol  And I definately absolutely like all my little ducks in a row all lined up nice and neat. lol  Why does life not work that way!! lol 

So I try to stay as calm as possible or else he'll just shut down on me, and I'll never get him out of that bed. lol  So as casually as I could I say honey how bout you go jump in the shower.  We prolly should get ready to go.  How bout you jump in our shower, and I go in the other bathroom.  At this point I am completely freaked out, but not showing it. lol  So hubby's still in the bed and says ok so it's time to get ready?   PEOPLE IT"S 11:15 AND WE GOT TO BE AT THE CHURCH AT NOON!!!!!!!!  I said yes baby it 11:15 and we should prolly be at the church around noon or so.  Noon or so?   No it's noon sharp!!!  I've got the dress.  I'm the Mother of the bride.  I got to be there!!  And seriously it takes the man 30 minutes in the bathroom to get ready!!  I never seen anything like it.  I'm freakin out!!  lol  So he finally gets up and goes to get ready.  At 12:10 I can't stand it any longer.  I can't even see to put my makeup on for the fog in the bathroom!!  Seriously ya'll I need my MaryKay!!  I got to have all the help I can get. so I tell hubby that I'm gonna head on over to the church to get ready there, and for him and baby boy to come over as soon as they can. lol  I think they actually got to the church around 12:50. lol  And the poor thing struggled all day.  I felt so bad for him, but didn't know what else to do.  By time the reception had rolled around he was more relaxed and doing better thank goodness.  Note to self.......on next big occasion don't leave the man alone for a second. lol

Yea and everyone thought I'd be the one to fall apart. lol  I held back the tears all day.  Well I almost lost it when daddy was dancing with his little girl.  I was fine until I was driving home from the reception then I came unglued.  (don't tell anybody)  That was wierd.  I'm the rock doncha know.

P.S.  did ya'll figure out who Jezebel was?  Ya'll better not say it was me in the brown dress. lol

And no I'm not the little skinny one. lol  I love that picture of me and the grooms mom cause I look so tall.  Think I'm gonna frame that one.lol  All 5'4" of me.  Darn that womans really short.

I think my favorite picture is #535  She looks just like me don't she?  Now that there's funny ya'll.  Yes I really was there when she was born.   I'll tell ya one thing about 26 years ago I was that little. lol  gosh darn it. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2008, 12:37:55 AM »

I knew it!!!  I picked Jezebel out right off the bat!  What a perfect name for her...that's not really her name is it?  LOL!!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2008, 01:08:03 PM »

Snoopy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all what a HOOT you are  I loved every minute of reading this thread !!

What a beautiful family, even if they flip birdies they are still beautiful - you too for you look lovely !!!

Thanks for sharing, I've been traveling and moving and just lost all track of time lately, sorry I missed this until today !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2008, 03:16:53 PM »

Snoopy
Beautiful simply beautiful.

Your daughter has a smile that seems to light the world.
I especially like page 8 with the flower girl and ring bearer pictures.

I do hope you have saved these stories and written others for the "kids" to enjoy in later years.

Thanks for sharing and you did Great !!!!

OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2008, 01:09:57 PM »

Thank you all for sharing this special day with me, and thank you for your kind words.  Kids are doing great.......I'm still stuck in the basement. lol  Son-in-law comes home on weekends and they have the upstairs to themselves.  They're aways so happy to see each other after the long week.  They have supper together then come downstairs to visit with us for a while.  How  I got stuck with the kitchen in the basement is beyond me. lol (I sure wish she'd clean my new wood floors upstairs.....it's driving me crazy) lol

Son-in-law graduates in a few weeks then they can get on with their lives.................hopefully find a house soon so I can get the heck outta this basement. lol

You won't believe what I went and done the other day........daughter finally went to the photograper to pick the 96 pictures they want for their album, and as if son-in-laws mom and I didn't spend enough already on pictures we went and each bought a parents album.  I think I need my head examined. lol  Now we still have to wait 10 - 12 weeks before we have professional pictures. lol  I'll be darn if I'm going to buy any off their website.

The final pictures will be ready for veiwing in a few weeks so we can see the finished product with all the backgrounds, etc.  The password is the same if ya'll want to check again.  If any of you would like to see the pictures my email address is scaredmonkeysnoopy@gmail.com  I'll give you the info.  I'm only going to keep this email address a few more weeks.  Most of you know my "real" email address.   
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.