April 26, 2024, 03:54:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 347682 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2008, 11:22:34 PM »

Rudy Croes is one STRANGE looking man, IMO. He looks like he should be wearing those Bavarian green shorts with suspenders.

he talks real strange too.

http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/cms/car_dick_rudy_croes_20070626_44_1kHz.mp3

skip to 1:54 = he snorts some kind of substance through his nose it seems 

i've been trying to speak to him for weeks now. i got through to his secretary

Is that Rudy snorting, lol 

at least the pig said sorry 
he talks like he has all his fingers in his nose.

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/RudySnort.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/RudySnort.swf</a>

excellent 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2008, 11:22:44 PM »

Greta----AHATA

What a hoot!  How stupid are they?  Do they have any idea what they are doing bringing a threat of suit against the American Media. I am stunned with their stupidity!  I am with Greta...bring it on Aruba...the media will have a field day. Can you see the people they would subpoena?? Oh, what a dream  I wonder if Nancy got the same letter??   

It justs never ceases to amaze me the STUPIDITY of these people.  Just when you think they cannot DO anything more stupid they shoot themselves in the foot again.  Don't they know what freedom of the press is?  Now they will have to PROVE these allegations against the news media.  They have Joran tucked away nice and safe (with duct tape over his mouth) and they think they can spring into action now before Beth gets her answer on the suit against Baby Huey.

so aruba (the OM or the businesses or the governemnt) are suiing the american media for alleging corruption or for damaging the economy?
or something else? that is really stupid then. self harming themselves.
i cannot believe they will go through with this. some lawyer will advise to stop it.
Please, Please, Please tell me that Greta's buddy Joe Tacopina is representing AHATA!!!!!!!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2008, 11:24:25 PM »

Greta said bring it on.  She wants to get all these people under oath and deposition.

No law suit ever brought against an American in this case will ever succeed because Aruban authorities cannot provide discovery. If they did they'd expose the corruption in the case and no jury would ever convict. Yjid starts with the Kalpoes and could cost them a world of money in reverse damages.

It's puzzling they would pick Greta because she has been much more harmless than Geraldo and O'Reilly when it comes to calling them out on being the corrupt bums that they are.

But the good news is that Greta will just become more hardened against them, the entire Fox network will as well, and the Arubans will just give Americans one more reason to not go there. This does sound like another cock-haired AHATA scheme, typical of how they do exactly the opposite of anything that stands for integrity or makes common sense.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2008, 11:24:30 PM »

A monkey plea
For those of us that don't get Greta, what exactly is she being sued for, and who is suing her
Yes, they are brazen in their stupidity, but they do keep getting away with their cover up and corruption. 
Hopefully, not for long!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2008, 11:24:57 PM »

Wreck - they refused to even mention the American attorneys name, didn't want to give him the free publicity. 

I so hope Carpe was able to tape that 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2008, 11:25:31 PM »

Please, Please, Please tell me that Greta's buddy Joe Tacopina is representing AHATA!!!!!!!

Joe is on the AHATA team. He may have just lost his chair at Fox.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2008, 11:26:07 PM »

A monkey plea
For those of us that don't get Greta, what exactly is she being sued for, and who is suing her
Yes, they are brazen in their stupidity, but they do keep getting away with their cover up and corruption. 
Hopefully, not for long!

It was very vague.  Mostly stuff about putting Aruba and ALE in a bad light.  I'm hoping Greta puts a copy of the letter on her blog.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2008, 11:26:47 PM »

Greta----AHATA

What a hoot!  How stupid are they?  Do they have any idea what they are doing bringing a threat of suit against the American Media. I am stunned with their stupidity!  I am with Greta...bring it on Aruba...the media will have a field day. Can you see the people they would subpoena?? Oh, what a dream  I wonder if Nancy got the same letter??   

It justs never ceases to amaze me the STUPIDITY of these people.  Just when you think they cannot DO anything more stupid they shoot themselves in the foot again.  Don't they know what freedom of the press is?  Now they will have to PROVE these allegations against the news media.  They have Joran tucked away nice and safe (with duct tape over his mouth) and they think they can spring into action now before Beth gets her answer on the suit against Baby Huey.

so aruba (the OM or the businesses or the governemnt) are suiing the american media for alleging corruption or for damaging the economy?
or something else? that is really stupid then. self harming themselves.
i cannot believe they will go through with this. some lawyer will advise to stop it.

Wasn't mentioned (other than a "lawyer") presented the letter to Greta. My guess is it is Joe Taco (MO).  He keeps getting deeper and deeper. I guess if Aruba wants to throw good money after bad then Joe will be more than willing to stand there and accept the money.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2008, 11:27:17 PM »

NO! for real?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2008, 11:27:50 PM »

Wind Damage Heavy In Downtown Atlanta

http://www.wsbtv.com/weather/15600856/detail.html

Hope all our Atlanta monkeys are safe and secure.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2008, 11:29:52 PM »

Greta----AHATA

Can't wait to see the transcript. I assume it is the Aruban government suing her. heh heh, they really know how to keep the case alive don't they? Just when Hans thought he could get a wink his favorite piglet pops back up in the news.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2008, 11:30:08 PM »

Since nothing has been on air....does anyone think there might be a BAD announcement coming out of Aruba....and this is preemptive??
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2008, 11:31:36 PM »

Greta said bring it on.  She wants to get all these people under oath and deposition.

No law suit ever brought against an American in this case will ever succeed because Aruban authorities cannot provide discovery. If they did they'd expose the corruption in the case and no jury would ever convict. Yjid starts with the Kalpoes and could cost them a world of money in reverse damages.

It's puzzling they would pick Greta because she has been much more harmless than Geraldo and O'Reilly when it comes to calling them out on being the corrupt bums that they are.

But the good news is that Greta will just become more hardened against them, the entire Fox network will as well, and the Arubans will just give Americans one more reason to not go there. This does sound like another cock-haired AHATA scheme, typical of how they do exactly the opposite of anything that stands for integrity or makes common sense.

You are correct.  The discovery would be a wonderful thing.  All those depositions...so little time. LMAO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2008, 11:33:40 PM »

Thanks Lala's - I hope so too!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2008, 11:33:42 PM »

I didn't know they had evil leprechauns as well! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2008, 11:34:13 PM »

Anyone think there's some misdirection going on here???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2008, 11:34:46 PM »

NO! for real?

Joe Tacopina is part of the Van der Sloot legal team that includes Antonio Carlo, Joran's personal attorney and Paulus' business partner. Antonio Carlo sits on the board of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, commonly known as AHATA.

If anybody has a pipleline to Greta they might like to pass these pertinent facts on or post them at her blog.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2008, 11:34:59 PM »

Thanks Lala's - I hope so too!

Hope every stys safe.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2008, 11:36:02 PM »

Breaking News CNN on tornado damage in Atlanta...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2008, 11:36:09 PM »

You are correct.  The discovery would be a wonderful thing.  All those depositions...so little time. LMAO

Hey Las!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.