April 19, 2024, 01:48:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 347299 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2008, 11:36:33 PM »

I didn't know they had evil leprechauns as well! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2008, 11:36:45 PM »

Anyone think there's some misdirection going on here???

What do you mean?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2008, 11:36:51 PM »

Please, Please, Please tell me that Greta's buddy Joe Tacopina is representing AHATA!!!!!!!

Joe is on the AHATA team. He may have just lost his chair at Fox.
NO! for real?

Joe Tacopina is part of the Van der Sloot legal team that includes Antonio Carlo, Joran's personal attorney and Paulus' business partner. Antonio Carlo sits on the board of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, commonly known as AHATA.

If anybody has a pipleline to Greta they might like to pass these pertinent facts on or post them at her blog.

Taco might as well get his time share in Aruba furnished so he can walk the streets because he isn't welcome in my neighborhood.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2008, 11:37:22 PM »

Since nothing has been on air....does anyone think there might be a BAD announcement coming out of Aruba....and this is preemptive??

Maybe the OM has cut a deal with Joran that if he goes into a "hospital" for treatment all charges will be dropped against him.  Of course it all had to be approved by Big Daddy and Mommy first but they are o.k. with it as long as their Sporter doesn't come into contact with those big, mean ole people in KIA.  I mean what a perfect solution for them so now it is time to prove to the American's that Aruba does its job and does it well.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2008, 11:41:54 PM »

Anyone think there's some misdirection going on here???

What do you mean?

Kinda like Wag the Dog.Just a suggestion.I just keepthefaith.If they continue to keep doin what they're doing the truth has got to come out...Sue Greta??Please do.Maybe she can redeem herself and help bring the corruption down.Paulus,Carlo,Ahata.Taco better be careful he's gonna get himself in to deep like the other poster said...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2008, 11:42:59 PM »

Since nothing has been on air....does anyone think there might be a BAD announcement coming out of Aruba....and this is preemptive??

Maybe the OM has cut a deal with Joran that if he goes into a "hospital" for treatment all charges will be dropped against him.  Of course it all had to be approved by Big Daddy and Mommy first but they are o.k. with it as long as their Sporter doesn't come into contact with those big, mean ole people in KIA.  I mean what a perfect solution for them so now it is time to prove to the American's that Aruba does its job and does it well.

Yes, this is a perfect plan...as long as no one talks or they don't find her body or anything that might incriminate Joran as more than just seeing a dead girl.  I hope the Kalpoes are still looking over their shoulder.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2008, 11:43:37 PM »

Could be part of a new overall strategy. 1) Let the case die on the vine....because it is fully ripe now, thanks to Joran's confessional. 2) Be proactive to those pesky media personalities that are attached to the story. 3) Set start time when it's seems that the Persistence will turn up nothing.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2008, 11:47:51 PM »

If so it shows just how detached they are from what goes on in the news in this country. Greta has done far less damage to Aruba than other Fox anchors and other networks. Sure, she paraded into an empty police station but she also cooed up their golden boy's innocence for a year and a half. That has been their goal all along si she was one of their greatest assets in the US media.

I really hope this is true. It really will be one more nail in Aruba's coffin.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2008, 11:48:45 PM »

Did I hear Greta say that their tourism was up 8%?  I thought it is still down.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2008, 11:49:58 PM »

Their most recent report claims it's up. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2008, 11:51:02 PM »

That's what she said. I also read that in an article about tourism from the UK increasing on the island.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2008, 11:51:24 PM »

Could be part of a new overall strategy. 1) Let the case die on the vine....because it is fully ripe now, thanks to Joran's confessional. 2) Be proactive to those pesky media personalities that are attached to the story. 3) Set start time when it's seems that the Persistence will turn up nothing.

If so CBB it is an ill thought out strategy. Why would they want to bring more attention to themselves? This could be viewed as anti-American if Fox plays they cards right.

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2008, 11:53:02 PM »

That's what she said. I also read that in an article about tourism from the UK increasing on the island.
I follow British news and Natalee is not covered in the UK.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2008, 11:53:05 PM »

Are our GA Monkeys OK? Oh, wrong thread, sorry.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2008, 11:53:24 PM »

Any thoughts Klaas on the misdirection??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2008, 11:53:52 PM »

If so it shows just how detached they are from what goes on in the news in this country. Greta has done far less damage to Aruba than other Fox anchors and other networks. Sure, she paraded into an empty police station but she also cooed up their golden boy's innocence for a year and a half. That has been their goal all along si she was one of their greatest assets in the US media.

Maybe that's why they're so mad at her. She did a 180* turn after the DeVries show. BTW, Dayhiker, have you read my signature line? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2008, 11:55:33 PM »

Any thoughts Klaas on the misdirection??

RU has been talking about Joe T filing suit against Greta and Nancy Grace for over a year.  I think AHATA finally found someone to attempt it but it's a joke.

I don't consider it misdirection though, I consider it stupidity.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2008, 11:57:22 PM »

It's up 8% from last year which was down last year as was the year before so in essence they are still trying to get back to where they were before Natalee went missing. When you see a claim something like cruise travel being up 12% you have to remember it was down 49% the year before. They have a long way to go before they ever catch up to where they were. Worse yet, their cost of living has been up 8% this year and last year so that negates any increases. Cost of living increases combined with tourism decreases is a double whammy.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2008, 11:58:30 PM »

Would it be possible for Joe T. to be backdooring the VDS family.He won't be welcome on any program anywhere for the rest of his life for suing Greta or Nancy.any Faith Joe T. is trying to open the door to the evidece in a backdoor kinda way.I may be crazy but just a thought.Doesn't make sense to me...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2008, 11:58:56 PM »

Maybe that's why they're so mad at her. She did a 180* turn after the DeVries show. BTW, Dayhiker, have you read my signature line? 

I'd better scoot over there CBB! You are so sweet!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.