March 28, 2024, 11:09:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 345358 times)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: March 15, 2008, 02:02:11 AM »

Hi, all

Trying to catch up with the new findings and the Riddle.

here is 2:00 AM
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: March 15, 2008, 02:05:18 AM »

Hi, all

Hi Caps - did you see the video I just posted?  AHATA sent a letter to Greta?  Going to sue, LOLOL 
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: March 15, 2008, 02:05:29 AM »

Howdy Caps, and goodnight.  Time for me to hit the monkey bunkey.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #183 on: March 15, 2008, 02:16:21 AM »

Good Night Snoopy! Love Your Avi! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: March 15, 2008, 02:19:08 AM »

Hi, all

Hi Caps - did you see the video I just posted?  AHATA sent a letter to Greta?  Going to sue, LOLOL 

Well this will be the end of them, ATA and AHATA thinks it is over with the search and now believes that is time for a lawsuit. I can say the Pendulum has fallen on the whole government. They are in a corner and also in a check mate situation. The corruption that was feeding their greedy can no longer beeing played and now this must be the last chance for the Lawyers trying to get some money for them self with the hope to bring someting in the cash regster of the government.

I think they need go back to school to learn about Strategic thinking. Stupid move....

on another note got a call from John...things looks good.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: March 15, 2008, 02:21:59 AM »

Capslock - excellent news!  Yes, AHATA is shooting itself in the foot again.  This will do more damage than good.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: March 15, 2008, 02:25:10 AM »

Unlike Capslock - I'm not staying up until 2am, lol 

GOODNIGHT ALL!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: March 15, 2008, 02:27:46 AM »

Good Night KLaas! I 'm not for behind....

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: March 15, 2008, 02:29:12 AM »

Hi, all

Well this will be the end of them, ATA and AHATA thinks it is over with the search and now believes that is time for a lawsuit. I can say the Pendulum has fallen on the whole government. They are in a corner and also in a check mate situation. The corruption that was feeding their greedy can no longer beeing played and now this must be the last chance for the Lawyers trying to get some money for them self with the hope to bring someting in the cash regster of the government.

I think they need go back to school to learn about Strategic thinking. Stupid move....

on another note got a call from John...things looks good.

Great News Caps...Thank You for All of Your Hard Work! 

In God We Trust!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: March 15, 2008, 02:30:28 AM »

Capslock - excellent news!  Yes, AHATA is shooting itself in the foot again.  This will do more damage than good.

Shango says: The Gamblers.

BTW I was reading some of the updates on shango and there is two stories. The Corrupt AHATA .

When it says ....Bestow the Title soon, it means the LAND for DEALS in the Marisol/Oduber deal on the Ritz Carlton.

The Brazilian Investment group vs the Mariotte being played by a Dutch Dirtyhand.

Remember there is two stories in Shango.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: March 15, 2008, 02:33:56 AM »

Good Night all

I will be back after 6hr of ZZzzzzzzz

CAPS
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: March 15, 2008, 02:37:39 AM »

Good Night Caps!

In God We Trust!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #192 on: March 15, 2008, 07:15:07 AM »

Since nothing has been on air....does anyone think there might be a BAD announcement coming out of Aruba....and this is preemptive??
That's what I was thinking also...aruba likes to think they are one step ahead of us.I don't think they realize they are years behind us.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #193 on: March 15, 2008, 07:19:13 AM »

Since nothing has been on air....does anyone think there might be a BAD announcement coming out of Aruba....and this is preemptive??

Maybe the OM has cut a deal with Joran that if he goes into a "hospital" for treatment all charges will be dropped against him.  Of course it all had to be approved by Big Daddy and Mommy first but they are o.k. with it as long as their Sporter doesn't come into contact with those big, mean ole people in KIA.  I mean what a perfect solution for them so now it is time to prove to the American's that Aruba does its job and does it well.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Katherine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: March 15, 2008, 08:11:51 AM »

THIS has got to be the DUMBEST move Aruba has made to date!  You can bet it wasn't Joe who sent the threat to Greta.  He's a NY lawyer and he knows that Greta was a VERY good trial lawyer and her husband is a veeerrrryyy powerful lawyer who has been a part of billion dollar lawsuits.  AHATA couldn't have picked a worse person to sue!   

I'm with you Greta!   BRING ON THE LAWSUIT!!! lET'S KEEP THIS CASE IN THE NEWS FOR THREE MORE YEARS!!

Hi monkeys!  I wasn't online earlier when I watched the show and had about 20 pages to read before I caught up to this page. 

BBL.....have a great Saturday eveyone! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: March 15, 2008, 08:29:49 AM »

I just got caught up again and must say I was shocked about Greta getting sued. I love good news first thing in the morning..

Bring it on Aruba!!!! Bring it on!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: March 15, 2008, 08:40:31 AM »

Put Greta's interview in photobucket while I'm waiting on the youtube to finish uploading.  If you haven't seen this it's great!

I watched the video this morning ----- WOW!!! I don't think Taco is involved -- he is sleazy, but not THAT stupid to be involved. I bet they asked him to be on though. By the way -- just what IS the status of the Dr. Phil suit???

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: March 15, 2008, 09:28:52 AM »

Greta----AHATA

What a hoot!  How stupid are they?  Do they have any idea what they are doing bringing a threat of suit against the American Media. I am stunned with their stupidity!  I am with Greta...bring it on Aruba...the media will have a field day. Can you see the people they would subpoena?? Oh, what a dream  I wonder if Nancy got the same letter??   

It justs never ceases to amaze me the STUPIDITY of these people.  Just when you think they cannot DO anything more stupid they shoot themselves in the foot again.  Don't they know what freedom of the press is?  Now they will have to PROVE these allegations against the news media.  They have Joran tucked away nice and safe (with duct tape over his mouth) and they think they can spring into action now before Beth gets her answer on the suit against Baby Huey.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: March 15, 2008, 09:32:05 AM »

Greta----AHATA

What a hoot!  How stupid are they?  Do they have any idea what they are doing bringing a threat of suit against the American Media. I am stunned with their stupidity!  I am with Greta...bring it on Aruba...the media will have a field day. Can you see the people they would subpoena?? Oh, what a dream  I wonder if Nancy got the same letter??   

It justs never ceases to amaze me the STUPIDITY of these people.  Just when you think they cannot DO anything more stupid they shoot themselves in the foot again.  Don't they know what freedom of the press is?  Now they will have to PROVE these allegations against the news media.  They have Joran tucked away nice and safe (with duct tape over his mouth) and they think they can spring into action now before Beth gets her answer on the suit against Baby Huey.

Sorry, Dayhiker, I must have fallen on my keyboard I was laughing so hard.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: March 15, 2008, 09:33:52 AM »

Greta----AHATA

Sorry, Dayhiker, I must have fallen on my keyboard I was laughing so hard.

OGMAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.