April 19, 2024, 05:29:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 347325 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: March 15, 2008, 09:38:11 AM »

Help!  The quotes are stacked against me!

Having a great time in the cage already today.  Nothing like a frivolous lawsuit to bring on insanity. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: March 15, 2008, 09:47:59 AM »

Help!  The quotes are stacked against me!

Having a great time in the cage already today.  Nothing like a frivolous lawsuit to bring on insanity. 

I agree Bearly 

A great big laugh to begin Saturday is motivating and envigorating 

Every day it gets more and more like a Hollywood movie

I stand with the girl. And with her family.

Right next to *******  (Hey -- check the Xmas tree  )

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: March 15, 2008, 09:52:12 AM »

Put Greta's interview in photobucket while I'm waiting on the youtube to finish uploading.  If you haven't seen this it's great!

I watched the video this morning ----- WOW!!! I don't think Taco is involved -- he is sleazy, but not THAT stupid to be involved. I bet they asked him to be on though. By the way -- just what IS the status of the Dr. Phil suit???

Is Paulus an American lawyer-in-training?  Or maybe Joran got his law degree while he was in hiding.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: March 15, 2008, 10:35:13 AM »

Big storms are getting ready to roll in so signing off....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: March 15, 2008, 10:37:30 AM »

Stay safe, Tot

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: March 15, 2008, 10:38:30 AM »

Woke up laughing this morning thinking about Aruba wanting to sue Greta.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!  Okay!  Still laughing but just think...depositions out the wahzoo!!!!  Every single person ever shown in any footage from Greta deposed.  That would be great!! It would take years.   LOLOLOLOL!!!! Sorry, can't help myself...I so hope Taco Joe was at the bottom of all this...no offense here, Caps, but those people down there are just plain stupid.  Ooops!  Did I just say that? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: March 15, 2008, 10:45:42 AM »

"My Name is Natalee’s Mom"

Beth Holloway

Saturday, March 15, 2008

7:30 p.m.

Muscle Shoals High School Auditorium

Hear:

About the loss of her daughter
How her Faith sustains her each day
About the International Safe Travels Foundation

Beth has chosen to speak out about her experiences in the hopes of sparing other families from having to face the same loss.

$30 per ticket

Ticket Outlets:

Muscle Shoals High School Office

Valley Credit Union – Muscle Shoals, Sheffield, Tuscumbia, & Russellville

Coldwater Books – Tuscumbia

First Franklin Financial – Muscle Shoals & Florence

http://mshsbb.org/

Holloway to visit Green Schools

GREEN — The Green Schools Foundation (GSF) will present Beth Holloway March 17 at 8 p.m. in the auditorium at Green High School.

Holloway will share the story of her daughter, Natalee, who disappeared in Aruba May 30, 2005, during a school-sponsored trip.

Holloway has established the International SAFE TRAVELS Foundation to advocate for victims’ rights and to help the millions of Americans who travel internationally plan and enjoy a safer trip. She has appeared on TV networks and in numerous magazine and newspaper articles, and was selected by Barbara Walters as one of the world’s most fascinating people for her perseverance in seeking answers to what happened to her daughter.

Holloway recently completed a nationwide tour promoting her book, “Loving Natalee.”

The presentation is free and open to the public.

http://www.akron.com/akron-ohio-community-news.asp?aID=1896
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: March 15, 2008, 11:06:25 AM »

caesu

Did that say that Mos didn't prosecute because Rudy pressured him no to prosecute or Mos didn't prosecute despite the pressure from Rudy??   

Got messed up again.  Odie is PM of Aruba.  Now this makes sense.  Rudy is Dutch and is Minister of Justice.  So his lordship would fit better (in their world) with judges or minister of justice Croes.  Been at this so long, I am about to bite my own butt.   Jack b

no, Rudy Croes is not Dutch.

where is he from and how did he get his moj job reckon?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: March 15, 2008, 11:11:42 AM »

Morning Monkeys   

Oh how I wish AHATA was filing suit agaist Greta !!!  But even they are not Dumb   (are they?).  Why send a letter with intent vs just doing it ?

Nope ~~ sounds more like a "I wish I could " type letter by someone just for fun.

However my 1st thought was  ChuckieRat vs Tacky too,  so what do I know.  scratch

SeeYaa   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: March 15, 2008, 11:17:40 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:   

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/03/15/aruba-and-the-ahata-suing-greta-van-susteren-for-slanderous-statements-about-aruban-tourism-natalee-holloway-investigation/

Aruba and the AHATA Suing Greta Van Susteren for Slanderous Statements about Aruban Tourism & Natalee Holloway Investigation
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2008, 11:21:46 AM »

caesu

Did that say that Mos didn't prosecute because Rudy pressured him no to prosecute or Mos didn't prosecute despite the pressure from Rudy??   

Got messed up again.  Odie is PM of Aruba.  Now this makes sense.  Rudy is Dutch and is Minister of Justice.  So his lordship would fit better (in their world) with judges or minister of justice Croes.  Been at this so long, I am about to bite my own butt.   Jack b

no, Rudy Croes is not Dutch.

where is he from and how did he get his moj job reckon?

Jackb - Rudy Croes was born in Aruba, he is Aruban
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #211 on: March 15, 2008, 11:27:14 AM »

I meant to post this yesterday and I may have, lol. I can't remember and I don't feel like going back to see if I did or not.

Cel a pega candela na KIA       
Friday, 14 March 2008 

Nos a ricibi informacion cu na KIA atrobe den oranan di marduga bewakers mester a core paga un cel cu tabata na candela. No sa con esaki ta pasa pero e colchon y tambe pańa ta wordo kima. Tin indicacion cu tin problema den KIA unda cu gruponan tin problema cu otro y ta anochi nan ta kima cel di otro of regla cuenta cu otro. Click read more pa mas informacion.

Bewakers a logra paga e candela pero no sa kenda ta esnan cu a pega esaki y esun cu ta den e cel mes no ta bisa nada tampoco. Pa loke ta e ańa aki esaki a pasa caba mas cu 3 biaha.  Brandweer no ta bai na e meldingnan aki paso nan mes den KIA tin nan team pa paga candela y e bewakers sa kiko tin cu haci den situacionan asina.
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4156/8/#jc_allComments

Looks like a fire in a 'Cel' @ KIA. Someone probably dropped their joint or crackpipe.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: March 15, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:   

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/03/15/aruba-and-the-ahata-suing-greta-van-susteren-for-slanderous-statements-about-aruban-tourism-natalee-holloway-investigation/

Aruba and the AHATA Suing Greta Van Susteren for Slanderous Statements about Aruban Tourism & Natalee Holloway Investigation

I have only one thing to say to the idiots at AHATA who filed that lawsuit....

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OUR SYSTEM!!!!

If they haven't already proved themselves to be bumbling idiots this will certainly end any doubts.

Way to bring the case back into the headlines.

I am praying Nancy Grace is getting sued also because I want to hear what she has to say.

Thanks for making my day! 

Aruba's new slogan:  Aruba, stuck on stupid.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #213 on: March 15, 2008, 11:45:44 AM »

Must not being going as planned with 2K's law suit. Ya Think?

Yeppers to that one...LOL

After the Greta suit fails...they'll keep going down the roster of who they think has *screwed* Aruba...sue...sue...sue...

The whole NH case has taught the island of Aruba the *power* of lawyers....next year sometime...they'll be suing Scared Monkeys...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: March 15, 2008, 11:54:11 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:   

I have only one thing to say to the idiots at AHATA who filed that lawsuit....

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OUR SYSTEM!!!!

If they haven't already proved themselves to be bumbling idiots this will certainly end any doubts.

Way to bring the case back into the headlines.

I am praying Nancy Grace is getting sued also because I want to hear what she has to say.

Thanks for making my day! 

Aruba's new slogan:  Aruba, stuck on stupid.

Aruba's new slogan:  Aruba, stuck on stupid.    Got a break in the storm so thought I'd come back for a minute.Saw this and just had to do it!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: March 15, 2008, 12:03:19 PM »

Must not being going as planned with 2K's law suit. Ya Think?

Yeppers to that one...LOL

After the Greta suit fails...they'll keep going down the roster of who they think has *screwed* Aruba...sue...sue...sue...

The whole NH case has taught the island of Aruba the *power* of lawyers....next year sometime...they'll be suing Scared Monkeys...

They do need to understand they can themselves be sued for frivilous law suits.  They are just trying to get money.  They whole bunch of them and are trying to stall by tying up everyone.  It may have been a plan all along down there to kidnap an American,  etc. and hide the evidence, etc., then sue anyone when they tried to find her and justice.  They are stupid enough to think they are just going to get paid off without a fight.  They see America as one big dollar sign.  Those people who are behind this are evil and are mean to their own people down there.  They use and abuse all who are not in their clicque or kissing their azz.
Americans are not known for azz kissing, unless it is a taco or a Renfro or Posner to get their sleazy way.  They are not Americans, they are in name only and that makes a difference.
I have never despised 46 to 50 people so  badly that I feel they should spend their life in prison away from those they use and abuse.  Those nasty people need to clean house.  The Netherlands and Aruba is a disgrace to the world in the way they have no morals and use and abuse innocent people and stand behind the badge of the law to do it.  It is a wonder people don't revolt.    Jack blue
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: March 15, 2008, 12:05:21 PM »

Sorry to be O/T - Klaas, please move or delete if this post does not belong here -
I am now watching the heartbreaking NBC Dateline's program that was shown last night while I was online with the Monkeys.
Some things about the case remind me of Natalee's case.

The Girl in the Little Blue Dress
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23592454/

This child, Michelle, has been missing since 1969. She sadly died that year and her death was covered up by the perps.
Michelle's father has been searching for her ever since.
Because of the father's Persistence the mother is now in jail and on trial for murder. She is awaiting a retrial as the jury was deadlocked 10/2  in favor of a guilty verdict and a mistrial.
I am struck by the fact that there is no physical evidence, yet the state of California is able to charge and prosecute the one seen last with the victim. There is more evidence in Natalee's case than Michelle's.
The difference?
The cover up of Michelle's murder is not directed by LE and other state authorities.

I realize that there is a huge difference in US - CA law and the laws of Aruba but still!
If California can do it, why can't Aruba???
Of course, there is no guarantee that Michelle's case will see justice, but at least the DA in California is trying hard to see justice done.
Why does Aruba not care about justice? The corruption is exposed for the whole world to see and still - nothing happens.
I am excited about Greta's lawsuit! What a hoot! Between that and Dr. Phil, we may see some great depositions. 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: March 15, 2008, 12:08:13 PM »

Greta said bring it on.  She wants to get all these people under oath and deposition.

No law suit ever brought against an American in this case will ever succeed because Aruban authorities cannot provide discovery. If they did they'd expose the corruption in the case and no jury would ever convict. Yjid starts with the Kalpoes and could cost them a world of money in reverse damages.

It's puzzling they would pick Greta because she has been much more harmless than Geraldo and O'Reilly when it comes to calling them out on being the corrupt bums that they are.

But the good news is that Greta will just become more hardened against them, the entire Fox network will as well, and the Arubans will just give Americans one more reason to not go there. This does sound like another cock-haired AHATA scheme, typical of how they do exactly the opposite of anything that stands for integrity or makes common sense.

That sounds to me like they are thinking with a drug-induced thought pattern.  The cocain side of their brain or thinking and talking out of their azzes.  They are like a little bunch of semi-skilled rocking chair lawyers trying to take on a whole country and hide behind their druged out politicos.     jack blue
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #218 on: March 15, 2008, 12:19:04 PM »

Are our GA Monkeys OK? Oh, wrong thread, sorry.

Thunder...lightning...roar of winds....Mama Nature is throwing a big ol' hissy fit...LOL...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: March 15, 2008, 12:33:07 PM »

Hi, all

Trying to catch up with the new findings and the Riddle.

here is 2:00 AM

Hi Caps - did you see the video I just posted?  AHATA sent a letter to Greta?  Going to sue, LOLOL 

Well this will be the end of them, ATA and AHATA thinks it is over with the search and now believes that is time for a lawsuit. I can say the Pendulum has fallen on the whole government. They are in a corner and also in a check mate situation. The corruption that was feeding their greedy can no longer beeing played and now this must be the last chance for the Lawyers trying to get some money for them self with the hope to bring someting in the cash regster of the government.

I think they need go back to school to learn about Strategic thinking. Stupid move....

on another note got a call from John...things looks good.

I happen to agree totally Caps.....the corruption is being scrutinize to carefully to continue making the quick buck and the frustration is $issing someone off big time! LOL

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.