March 29, 2024, 05:53:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 345372 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: March 15, 2008, 12:50:25 PM »

Dayhiker -  your avi is cracking me up! 

I feel like The Bachelor surrounded by a bunch of chicks!    

Not hardly.  DayHiker, thought you was a chick and I was surrounded most of the time by chicks.  LOL  Jack Blue

And you've got them eating right out of your hand!!    ( sorry, couldn't resist)
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: March 15, 2008, 12:51:47 PM »

Are our GA Monkeys OK? Oh, wrong thread, sorry.

Thunder...lightning...roar of winds....Mama Nature is throwing a big ol' hissy fit...LOL...
Yikes! Stay safe!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: March 15, 2008, 12:57:44 PM »

Thunder...lightning...roar of winds....Mama Nature is throwing a big ol' hissy fit...LOL...
Yikes! Stay safe!

Very scary! Channel 2 says more tornado touchdowns happening now.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #223 on: March 15, 2008, 12:58:19 PM »

Yikes! Stay safe!

3 cats and 2 dogs are trying to crawl inside my robe with me....  ...Mama...we're skeeeeerd!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: March 15, 2008, 12:59:42 PM »

tornado touchdowns? 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: March 15, 2008, 01:03:11 PM »

Woke up laughing this morning thinking about Aruba wanting to sue Greta.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!  Okay!  Still laughing but just think...depositions out the wahzoo!!!!  Every single person ever shown in any footage from Greta deposed.  That would be great!! It would take years.   LOLOLOLOL!!!! Sorry, can't help myself...I so hope Taco Joe was at the bottom of all this...no offense here, Caps, but those people down there are just plain stupid.  Ooops!  Did I just say that? 

You think that is funny:  I just realized why Aruba does not have but one sex crime.  They consider drugging, battering, kidnapping, and rape foreplay.  If the victim expires, then that is considered suicide because they are despondant of their "lovers" rejecting them.  Even if the victim has been shote several times, stabbed in the back and hang(ed.)  Then proof of the suicide is if they are found inside a barrell locked from the outside.  Brilliant bunch they have in LE downthere.  Just what the MOB always wanted.   Jack blue
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: March 15, 2008, 01:06:50 PM »

Woke up laughing this morning thinking about Aruba wanting to sue Greta.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!  Okay!  Still laughing but just think...depositions out the wahzoo!!!!  Every single person ever shown in any footage from Greta deposed.  That would be great!! It would take years.   LOLOLOLOL!!!! Sorry, can't help myself...I so hope Taco Joe was at the bottom of all this...no offense here, Caps, but those people down there are just plain stupid.  Ooops!  Did I just say that? 

You think that is funny:  I just realized why Aruba does not have but one sex crime.  They consider drugging, battering, kidnapping, and rape foreplay.  If the victim expires, then that is considered suicide because they are despondant of their "lovers" rejecting them.  Even if the victim has been shote several times, stabbed in the back and hang(ed.)  Then proof of the suicide is if they are found inside a barrell locked from the outside.  Brilliant bunch they have in LE downthere.  Just what the MOB always wanted.   Jack blue

Jack...I would think even the MOB is embarressed by Aruba at this point...can you say...black eye...and there ain't a steak big enough to cover this one....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: March 15, 2008, 01:12:38 PM »

Yikes! Stay safe!

3 cats and 2 dogs are trying to crawl inside my robe with me....  ...Mama...we're skeeeeerd!!!!

Better look out it seems the sloots and K2 morphs at times.   Jack b
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: March 15, 2008, 01:13:25 PM »

So AHATA or its ilk is threatening to sure Greta & other "media"??? ROFLMAO
Talk about biting off you nose to spite your face. Dumb as a box of rocks for sure!!!  

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: March 15, 2008, 01:15:59 PM »

Talk about biting off you nose to spite your face. Dumb as a box of rocks for sure!!! 

On come on Yapperz...you're giving *rocks* a bad name....LOL!

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: March 15, 2008, 01:18:17 PM »

Jack...I would think even the MOB is embarressed by Aruba at this point...can you say...black eye...and there ain't a steak big enough to cover this one....

Not even if they cut one off Oduber's, Guido's, and Anita's AZZ.
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: March 15, 2008, 01:18:56 PM »

I just posted about Dateline to the TV section.
I guess my earlier post should have gone there.

Destiny and all Hotlanta Monkeys - please stay safe!
It must be very scary.
Hold on to those skeered fur babies!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: March 15, 2008, 01:43:49 PM »

Aruba and ATHA are suing Greta!!!    

You know what, it just doesn't get much better than this.  Can you inagine the publicity and the information that will come out against Crappy Island and the ALE when Greta and Fox gear up for discovery.  Maybe ALE and ATHA are stupid enough to think that Fox would settle out of court?  I don't think so.  I thought it was suicidal for the Kalpoes to sue Dr. Phil.  This is even better.  You just can't make this stuff up.  Aruba doesn't get it and the ALE with the chosen ones are so accustomed to getting their own way and not being challenged that they can't conceive of anyone not falling into step with them.  It's total narcissism.  Look what we have done to Aruba and ATHA.  Good work, monkeys.   Now sit back and enjoy the show.

My brain is still Swiss cheese from trying to understand Dr. Hodges!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: March 15, 2008, 01:55:13 PM »

Aruba and ATHA are suing Greta!!!    

You know what, it just doesn't get much better than this.  Can you inagine the publicity and the information that will come out against Crappy Island and the ALE when Greta and Fox gear up for discovery.  Maybe ALE and ATHA are stupid enough to think that Fox would settle out of court?  I don't think so.  I thought it was suicidal for the Kalpoes to sue Dr. Phil.  This is even better.  You just can't make this stuff up.  Aruba doesn't get it and the ALE with the chosen ones are so accustomed to getting their own way and not being challenged that they can't conceive of anyone not falling into step with them.  It's total narcissism.  Look what we have done to Aruba and ATHA.  Good work, monkeys.   Now sit back and enjoy the show.

My brain is still Swiss cheese from trying to understand Dr. Hodges!!!

Ya gotta love it.Headin out for couple hours to do some shoppin.You monkeys keep the party goin.Sue Greta.Please Do.I'm flyin where ever that case is at,as well as the Kalpoes.Almost think i might invest some money just to hear any of them idiots be deposed..Be back later...

Keepthefaith
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 02:26:38 PM by San » Logged

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: March 15, 2008, 02:04:01 PM »

Well Monkeys...got everything ready to head down to the basement...the big tornado is about 30 miles SE of here...hope it keeps heading E instead of NE...got my candles for *safety* lit...will stay here in the cage till/if I have to move my personal tribe to the basement....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: March 15, 2008, 02:05:48 PM »

Well Monkeys...got everything ready to head down to the basement...the big tornado is about 30 miles SE of here...hope it keeps heading E instead of NE...got my candles for *safety* lit...will stay here in the cage till/if I have to move my personal tribe to the basement....

Destiny - stay safe!  Check back in with us when you get the all clear ok?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: March 15, 2008, 02:11:57 PM »

On come on Yapperz...you're giving *rocks* a bad name....LOL!

Hard to believe they would send threatening letters to sue the entire American Media  Who will be next to get a letter Natalee's Family? Like Greta said,Bring it on!! 

Stay safe Destiny and everyone else in that area!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »

Pray kiddo that God will protect you and your town, etc.  Sorry you have to endure that.
Jack blue
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: March 15, 2008, 02:12:56 PM »

Destiny, Please go to the basement quickly.  I lived in Oklahoma for years and those tornadoes are not to be fooled with.  Thirty miles is nothing for a tornado. Please gather your tribe and go.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #239 on: March 15, 2008, 02:17:13 PM »

tornado touchdowns? 

I hope my house is there when I get home tomorrow!  As for the weather here, rainy, little chilly,cloudy, etc. typical March weather in the south.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.