April 26, 2024, 09:47:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 347744 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: March 15, 2008, 03:16:19 PM »

Van Der Sloots and there 2 dogs June 2005

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: March 15, 2008, 03:35:36 PM »

A lucky girl..If the police would have done what they were supposed to do before May 29th 2005,Natalee with be with us today.. Sad

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #262 on: March 15, 2008, 03:36:03 PM »

TOURISM IS UP 8% - THAT 8% MUST BE HIDING IN THE BUSHES WITH BOETI

HAHAHA!
And this is aruba's"high"season.
::::snickering:::::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #263 on: March 15, 2008, 03:37:08 PM »

I just peaked in on Greta's Open blog, since watching the video of Greta being sued   

However,  Wouldn't ya know, I find this from a typical Natalee hater posting and accusing a Monkey of murder????
I haven't even seen this case in the news,  but here is what she said. 

Comment by CheriMc (Support Aruba...Aruba is Great!)
March 15th, 2008 at 3:30 pm
Hi “ikirts”…..thanks for your post recognizing that MOST people think that Betty was referring to me in regard to that tragic Wendy’s shooting in Palm Beach….she claims NOT…but I have asked her many times then WHO she was referring to and she refuses to answer that.

Priss came right out and said she was sorry I was NOT there…..and then she did a fake “apology” to other posters here….really a horrible woman and very scary…..

Now…I am even MORE frightened when I have learned that the shooter was one of those drippy Natalee Holloway worshiping weirdos….his (former) girl friend said in the Miami Herald that he was obsessed with Natalee Holloway even since the case broke…he followed it on the internet….could he be one of those nutty men on scared monkees who write “poems” to Natalee and post daily “messages” to her….could he be someone like that oddball who posted here for awhile…remember “Jimbo” who had “dreams” of Natalee and claimed to have a “girlfriend” who allowed his weird fantasy world regarding Natalee??

I find it pretty darn scary that Priss would post she wished I had been there and then we found out that it was a Natalee Nut who did the shooting…one of those “macho” men who post junk like “waterboard them all” and “boycott Aruba”….some of them are very dangerous I think, they are ready to fight for an 18 year old party girl they never met….Natalee would certainly not have been interested in old guys, she wanted to drink and hook up with hotties at bars, not mess with old jerks on the internet who think they are “knights in armour” ready to “fight ARUBA”….

Any one notice any Natalee nuts who are missing??? I remember “Jimbo”…..was he from Florida?? Any missing “monkees”?? Isn’t it a shame that besides approving when Felon Joe Mammamna made violent threats that Beth Twitty’s legacy of “hate” towards a little island would involve the tacit encouragement of the sort of violence seen in West Palm

As for Priss?? She should be ashamed of herself…..law enforcement officer…mother….supposed champion of “victims”…and then she makes a horrible post like that?? I would never wish that on anyone…..and I would also NOT encourage people online to do violent things.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: March 15, 2008, 03:39:58 PM »

******* - just a thought...email any photos you might want to keep.  That way when you get settled you can save them on your PC when you have time. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #265 on: March 15, 2008, 03:42:37 PM »

I think Klaas has these pics saved in her photobucket somehwere from the search on June 6th 2005

Why are they putting crime scene tape at this location?

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: March 15, 2008, 03:44:53 PM »

Dihannah - that the most rediculous post I've ever seen. 

Edited to add:  Not you posting it but the person who posted on Gretawire. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #267 on: March 15, 2008, 03:47:31 PM »

I think Klaas has these pics saved in her photobucket somehwere from the search on June 6th 2005

They are marking it for the *clean up* crew....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: March 15, 2008, 03:48:21 PM »

Because those items are said to be linked to Natalee's dissapearance. Jorans Attorney is on record saying that shirt found does have DNA evidence linked to this case.

Klaas:Thanks! I couldn't go through all the images so Im just gonna upload a few to photbucket. Most everything is here already on SM or you have it saved.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: March 15, 2008, 03:49:56 PM »

[/quote

YES and totally disgusting!  That women and I have been at each other many times before, but I quit, cause it's not worth it! 

But I did leave a little note to her, about how sick it is to make accusations against people she doesn't even know and it just shows her true ignorance.  She get's my blood boiling everytime, which is partly why I stay way from there on Aruba or Natalee stories.  It's like trying to post at RU, and I avoid them!   

BTW, NOBODY there likes her!  They hijack her name all the time and she spends most of her time arguing with people.  I don't know why I let her get to me.  But HOW DARE HER ACCUSE A MONKEY OF MURDER! 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: March 15, 2008, 03:52:33 PM »

Edited to add:  Not you posting it but the person who posted on Gretawire. 

LOL,  I knew what you meant.
I shouldn't have even wasted a post here on it.  But couldn't help it, when somebody makes that kind of accusation about ANY of us!  Biotch!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: March 15, 2008, 03:57:23 PM »

What is under the green cloth?

Destiny, have your tornado cells passed?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: March 15, 2008, 03:57:27 PM »

TOURISM IS UP 8% - THAT 8% MUST BE HIDING IN THE BUSHES WITH BOETI

HAHAHA!
And this is aruba's"high"season.
::::snickering:::::

Your too funny!  Thanks for bringing my blood pressure back down

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: March 15, 2008, 03:58:48 PM »

Joran and "Daury" He doesn't have to take his name to the grave with him..We all know who he owes his life to and would put his hand in fire for.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #274 on: March 15, 2008, 04:03:05 PM »

I just peaked in on Greta's Open blog, since watching the video of Greta being sued   

However,  Wouldn't ya know, I find this from a typical Natalee hater posting and accusing a Monkey of murder????
I haven't even seen this case in the news,  but here is what she said. 

Comment by CheriMc (Support Aruba...Aruba is Great!)
March 15th, 2008 at 3:30 pm
Hi “ikirts”…..thanks for your post recognizing that MOST people think that Betty was referring to me in regard to that tragic Wendy’s shooting in Palm Beach….she claims NOT…but I have asked her many times then WHO she was referring to and she refuses to answer that.

Priss came right out and said she was sorry I was NOT there…..and then she did a fake “apology” to other posters here….really a horrible woman and very scary…..

Now…I am even MORE frightened when I have learned that the shooter was one of those drippy Natalee Holloway worshiping weirdos….his (former) girl friend said in the Miami Herald that he was obsessed with Natalee Holloway even since the case broke…he followed it on the internet….could he be one of those nutty men on scared monkees who write “poems” to Natalee and post daily “messages” to her….could he be someone like that oddball who posted here for awhile…remember “Jimbo” who had “dreams” of Natalee and claimed to have a “girlfriend” who allowed his weird fantasy world regarding Natalee??

I find it pretty darn scary that Priss would post she wished I had been there and then we found out that it was a Natalee Nut who did the shooting…one of those “macho” men who post junk like “waterboard them all” and “boycott Aruba”….some of them are very dangerous I think, they are ready to fight for an 18 year old party girl they never met….Natalee would certainly not have been interested in old guys, she wanted to drink and hook up with hotties at bars, not mess with old jerks on the internet who think they are “knights in armour” ready to “fight ARUBA”….

Any one notice any Natalee nuts who are missing??? I remember “Jimbo”…..was he from Florida?? Any missing “monkees”?? Isn’t it a shame that besides approving when Felon Joe Mammamna made violent threats that Beth Twitty’s legacy of “hate” towards a little island would involve the tacit encouragement of the sort of violence seen in West Palm

As for Priss?? She should be ashamed of herself…..law enforcement officer…mother….supposed champion of “victims”…and then she makes a horrible post like that?? I would never wish that on anyone…..and I would also NOT encourage people online to do violent things.

ggrrrrrrr,you have no idea how much this cherimc aka freebiesite aka queenfreebie aka(to me)feebleB,makes me sick,almost as sick as that other skank renHO.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #275 on: March 15, 2008, 04:04:40 PM »

That would not surprise me at all,in fact I expect that out of them.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #276 on: March 15, 2008, 04:05:58 PM »

Because those items are said to be linked to Natalee's dissapearance. Jorans Attorney is on record saying that shirt found does have DNA evidence linked to this case.

Klaas:Thanks! I couldn't go through all the images so Im just gonna upload a few to photbucket. Most everything is here already on SM or you have it saved.
Thank you *******,good to see you back with us.

Karma Is Coming

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: March 15, 2008, 04:07:20 PM »

Van Der Sloots and there 2 dogs June 2005

Could you please label who is who? thank-you..........

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #278 on: March 15, 2008, 04:09:20 PM »

[/quote

YES and totally disgusting!  That women and I have been at each other many times before, but I quit, cause it's not worth it! 

But I did leave a little note to her, about how sick it is to make accusations against people she doesn't even know and it just shows her true ignorance.  She get's my blood boiling everytime, which is partly why I stay way from there on Aruba or Natalee stories.  It's like trying to post at RU, and I avoid them!   

BTW, NOBODY there likes her!  They hijack her name all the time and she spends most of her time arguing with people.  I don't know why I let her get to me.  But HOW DARE HER ACCUSE A MONKEY OF MURDER! 
Don't let her get to you Dihannah,she's just a bitter *itch who used to troll the aol message boards(probably still does).I think I'll head over to Greta's and have some fun with the ugly skanky hag.

Karma Is Coming

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: March 15, 2008, 04:10:14 PM »

Joran and "Daury" He doesn't have to take his name to the grave with him..We all know who he owes his life to and would put his hand in fire for.

The suck up expression on Urine's face just makes me sick.  He's such a classic narcassistic sociopath and he cons everyone he sees as useful.  Don't you want to just slap that expression right off of Sporter's face!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.