March 29, 2024, 02:39:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 345367 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #280 on: March 15, 2008, 04:11:14 PM »

TOURISM IS UP 8% - THAT 8% MUST BE HIDING IN THE BUSHES WITH BOETI

HAHAHA!
And this is aruba's"high"season.
::::snickering:::::

Your too funny!  Thanks for bringing my blood pressure back down
I really dislike being so vindictive but well.....aruba deserves it.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #281 on: March 15, 2008, 04:12:26 PM »

I think Klaas has these pics saved in her photobucket somehwere from the search on June 6th 2005

Why are they putting crime scene tape at this location?

They are marking it for the *clean up* crew....

What is under the green cloth?

Destiny, have your tornado cells passed?

The first batch has...another is in the area now...very sad, a little boy was killed in the last batch....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #282 on: March 15, 2008, 04:13:43 PM »

Joran and "Daury" He doesn't have to take his name to the grave with him..We all know who he owes his life to and would put his hand in fire for.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #283 on: March 15, 2008, 04:13:48 PM »

Dihannah - that the most rediculous post I've ever seen. 
[/quote

YES and totally disgusting!  That women and I have been at each other many times before, but I quit, cause it's not worth it! 

But I did leave a little note to her, about how sick it is to make accusations against people she doesn't even know and it just shows her true ignorance.  She get's my blood boiling everytime, which is partly why I stay way from there on Aruba or Natalee stories.  It's like trying to post at RU, and I avoid them!   

BTW, NOBODY there likes her!  They hijack her name all the time and she spends most of her time arguing with people.  I don't know why I let her get to me.  But HOW DARE HER ACCUSE A MONKEY OF MURDER! 
Don't let her get to you Dihannah,she's just a bitter *itch who used to troll the aol message boards(probably still does).I think I'll head over to Greta's and have some fun with the ugly skanky hag.

LOL,  Enjoy!  She commented to me and I did make one more comment back, but decided not to lower myself to her level!  I may go check out YOUR fun!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #284 on: March 15, 2008, 04:14:39 PM »

Joran and "Daury" He doesn't have to take his name to the grave with him..We all know who he owes his life to and would put his hand in fire for.

The suck up expression on Urine's face just makes me sick.  He's such a classic narcassistic sociopath and he cons everyone he sees as useful.  Don't you want to just slap that expression right off of Sporter's face!
Oh,yeah!
I'd like to do what Beth said"rip the skin right off his face".

Karma Is Coming

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: March 15, 2008, 04:15:36 PM »

BTW, how rude of me!  I haven't read back yet.  But praying all our GA Monkeys are ok!  All have been accounted for?  I hope!

Prayers to GA!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #286 on: March 15, 2008, 04:16:45 PM »

Dihannah - that the most rediculous post I've ever seen. 
[/quote

YES and totally disgusting!  That women and I have been at each other many times before, but I quit, cause it's not worth it! 

But I did leave a little note to her, about how sick it is to make accusations against people she doesn't even know and it just shows her true ignorance.  She get's my blood boiling everytime, which is partly why I stay way from there on Aruba or Natalee stories.  It's like trying to post at RU, and I avoid them!   

BTW, NOBODY there likes her!  They hijack her name all the time and she spends most of her time arguing with people.  I don't know why I let her get to me.  But HOW DARE HER ACCUSE A MONKEY OF MURDER! 
Don't let her get to you Dihannah,she's just a bitter *itch who used to troll the aol message boards(probably still does).I think I'll head over to Greta's and have some fun with the ugly skanky hag.

LOL,  Enjoy!  She commented to me and I did make one more comment back, but decided not to lower myself to her level!  I may go check out YOUR fun!   
LOL,I'll be posting under Smish.

Karma Is Coming

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: March 15, 2008, 04:17:26 PM »

Destiny, How sad for the little boy.  If God forbid anyone needs medical care, my brother is the ER doctor at your area's medical center.  Please be careful.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: March 15, 2008, 04:18:36 PM »

Destiny,
I'm glad you're o.k., so sad about the little boy....please stay safe!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: March 15, 2008, 04:19:31 PM »

Van Der Sloots and there 2 dogs June 2005
Could you please label who is who? thank-you..........

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: March 15, 2008, 04:22:19 PM »

Destiny, How sad for the little boy.  If God forbid anyone needs medical care, my brother is the ER doctor at your area's medical center.  Please be careful.
My sister lives in Alpharetta -- how did they fare?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: March 15, 2008, 04:24:07 PM »

Van Der Sloots and there 2 dogs June 2005
Could you please label who is who? thank-you..........

Oh, how funny   
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: March 15, 2008, 04:24:28 PM »

I am almost in tears over this  from our buddy Carpe 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: March 15, 2008, 04:39:26 PM »

Sorry to say...not well...they are getting *slammed* again right now....I'm Praying for everyone...and keeping candles lit....the third batch is forming right now too...weather service is saying they've *never* seen it so bad in this area before....they said it's like a freight train...one train after another...and not getting any better...Alpharetta is getting hammered by grapefruit size hail as I type...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: March 15, 2008, 04:49:46 PM »

I'd just like to appologize to everyone for losing my temper the other day.  It was wrong of me to take out my frustrations in the forum and it won't happen again. You can only tease a dog so long before he bites you. Next time I will Muzzle myself 

Destiny I am worried about you! Please go down to the basement! I remember as a kid my mom made me us all go down there,even when it wasn't so bad.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: March 15, 2008, 04:50:00 PM »

Karma,  I haven't seen one from SMISH, but there is a post to Cherie from "please listen cherimc", that I thought could have been you!   

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: March 15, 2008, 04:53:34 PM »

Sorry to say...not well...they are getting *slammed* again right now....I'm Praying for everyone...and keeping candles lit....the third batch is forming right now too...weather service is saying they've *never* seen it so bad in this area before....they said it's like a freight train...one train after another...and not getting any better...Alpharetta is getting hammered by grapefruit size hail as I type...

Destiny!  Prayers to you and family!  Please stay safe!!!!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: March 15, 2008, 04:56:12 PM »

I'd just like to appologize to everyone for losing my temper the other day.  It was wrong of me to take out my frustrations in the forum and it won't happen again. You can only tease a dog so long before he bites you. Next time I will Muzzle myself 

Destiny I am worried about you! Please go down to the basement! I remember as a kid my mom made me us all go down there,even when it wasn't so bad.

No apology needed Sweet *******....

I'm keeping an eye on things...the horrible stuff is keeping to a path of about 20 to 30 miles from my location...another fatality was just reported tho....the weather folks are comparing it to *tornado alley*...I'm from San Fran...the land of shake-n'-bake...so this is all new to me....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: March 15, 2008, 04:57:00 PM »

http://www.11alive.com/weather/radar/state/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: March 15, 2008, 05:00:55 PM »

All of us have a breaking point *******, forgiven & forgotten as far as I'm concerned.

Destiny, I agree with *******, PLEASE...take furry friends and stay in the basement until the storms have passed!  Let us know that you are o.k. when it's over.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.