April 24, 2024, 10:40:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 347609 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: March 15, 2008, 11:07:48 PM »

There is no way Joran is in a hospital of any sorts. If that was true then Aruba would be yelling it from the rooftops just to let the U.S. know they have taken care of him.

I disagree.  I think he could be in a psych facility for his own protection.

Well I would agree to that but ONLY for protection just like when he was held at KIA. He was in there for nothing more than protection and to control his mouth.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #381 on: March 15, 2008, 11:17:23 PM »

Hi guys! I've been catching up, or trying to. How long has it been now since Joran's been MIA? I remember after the "confession" him moving out of "Granny's" and he was in an apt. for a short time. Is that the last we know?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: March 15, 2008, 11:22:25 PM »

Hi guys! I've been catching up, or trying to. How long has it been now since Joran's been MIA? I remember after the "confession" him moving out of "Granny's" and he was in an apt. for a short time. Is that the last we know?

Yes, that was the last time we saw him when the cameras were chasing him. 
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: March 15, 2008, 11:24:43 PM »

In the same vein as the AHATA exercise in audacious idiocy, a little tidbit:

While walking through the Galleria Mall in Natalee's hometown today, one encounters a new car drawing setup which advertises that the winner of the said sweepstakes can win this car... or a trip to you-know-whereRolling Eyes

Like anyone in their right mind in this town wants an all-expense paid ONE WAY trip to oblivion courtesy of the island goon squad. They have NO shame. I'm sure Beth would have just LOVED to have seen that.

On the bright side though, it shows that they are desperate to revive tourism. Successful destinations don't need to give away trips to lure business.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: March 15, 2008, 11:26:08 PM »

******* - can you condense to bullet points what Johan's post says, lol 

I know what you mean Klaas, I've read it three times!  I get some of the points but I'm sure I'm missing others. 

I have the same problem as the translator doesnt always do it's job. I have to look up words like Zoonlief (Lovely Boy I think) Johan was one of the first to read Beth's book in Holland so it would be interesting to see what him and Katrien thought of it. I know Flipper also from Holland said his draw dropped when he read Daves book,he even told me he had a tear in his eye.

It will be interesting to see how many book's Beth sells in Holland because so many only knew mis-information that made Natalee and Beth look bad. I noticed nthey don't feel the same about Dave.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 11:33:06 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #385 on: March 15, 2008, 11:32:01 PM »

I would like to know if there are connections to be made in reference to PVDS involvement with either of the Judges Witt or Smid in the Netherlands before moving to Aruba.  From what I've read Smid was installed as a Judge in Curacao on Sept 24 2005 (link below). Before this I find that he was a Judge in the Oberstaatsamwalt, Dept. of Justice, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.   

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%2520internationaal/archief%2520nieuwsbronnen%2520internationaal/2005/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen%2520internationaal.htm&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522rick%2Bsmid%2522%2Bamsterdam%26start%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26ie%3DUTF-8     

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 15, 2008, 11:33:15 PM »

While walking through the Galleria Mall in Natalee's hometown today, one encounters a new car drawing setup which advertises that the winner of the said sweepstakes can win this car... or a trip to you-know-whereRolling Eyes

Like anyone in their right mind in this town wants an all-expense paid ONE WAY trip to oblivion courtesy of the island goon squad. They have NO shame. I'm sure Beth would have just LOVED to have seen that.

On the bright side though, it shows that they are desperate to revive tourism. Successful destinations don't need to give away trips to lure business.

Hi SB

Yes, they are getting so desperate they are going to sue Greta now, lol 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #387 on: March 15, 2008, 11:34:40 PM »

I really am behind............has Beth's book been translated, or are they reading it in English? I'm thrilled it's available there! With the stir the DeVries tape caused there, there should be lots of interest!

BTW:
(BLUEMOON, *******, WRECK, and everyone, please check out my signature line)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #388 on: March 15, 2008, 11:39:35 PM »

Hi SB

Yes, they are getting so desperate they are going to sue Greta now, lol 

I did a little research on Greta and her husband last night. I WOULD NOT want to come up against that pair in court! Her hubby's practice is a real HEAVYWEIGHT! Her sister ran for a Senate seat and is a forensic psychiatrist, and he authored the class action suit against the tobacco companies in the 1990's and won. They've attending White House State dinners and hosted fund raisers for the Democratic Party. I so wish Aruba would take them on!

(added HOSTED fundraisers.....)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: March 15, 2008, 11:39:42 PM »

I really am behind............has Beth's book been translated, or are they reading it in English? I'm thrilled it's available there! With the stir the DeVries tape caused there, there should be lots of interest!

BTW:

Beth's book recently went on sale in the NL in Dutch 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: March 15, 2008, 11:42:09 PM »

Thats a great question TM! The rumors were that PVDS was close to SMit and he even stayed at the VDS house. From what I read PVDS spent a lot of time in holland and curacao where he easily could have met this guy. He worked for so many years in the same kind of work in Holland and Aruba for all we know they could go way back.

No question PVDS knew Wit as he was training these Judges the same time PVDS was in training. For all we know it was him who reccomended PVDS to be a judge in the first place after knowing him as a lawyer,working for the Govt or the Prosecuters office. Sure would be nice if we had something more concrete. Where is Tuan Huys(Dutch Reporter)when we need him!  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #391 on: March 15, 2008, 11:42:36 PM »

BTW:

Beth's book recently went on sale in the NL in Dutch 

I predict it will be well recieved in Holland, and I'd love it to be available in Aruba.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: March 15, 2008, 11:45:15 PM »

klaas, I no sooner got caught up a few days ago than I got busy again and have been MIA for the better part of this week...

BTW, how can anyone in their right mind connect the WPB Wendy's shooting with Natalee? These people are at a level of sickness that boggles the mind. What makes that poster on the Gretawire think that the guy down there had an interest in our case more so than the usual? I mean, yeah, understandably, if he had pictures of her   on his walls at home or something indicating an obsession... that's not good, but that doesn't mean that everyone who follows the case is a potential killer.

We have seen it all with this case, no doubt. It just keeps on going on, and on, and on... the craziness.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: March 15, 2008, 11:45:36 PM »

******* - can you condense to bullet points what Johan's post says, lol 

I know what you mean Klaas, I've read it three times!  I get some of the points but I'm sure I'm missing others. 

I have the same problem as the translator doesnt always do it's job. I have to look up words like Zoonlief (Lovely Boy I think) Johan was one of the first to read Beth's book in Holland so it would be interesting to see what him and Katrien thought of it. I know Flipper also from Holland said his draw dropped when he read Daves book,he even told me he had a tear in his eye.

It will be interesting to see how many book's Beth sells in Holland because so many only knew mis-information that made Natalee and Beth look bad. I noticed nthey don't feel the same about Dave.

Yes, it probably would have helped my understanding if I'd have looked up some of the words too!  I'm hoping Johan will tell us more, and would love to know what he and Katrien thought about Beth's book.

One of our Dutch monkeys (Caesu I think, but not sure) posted the other day that sales of Beth's book seemed to be slow, or it didn't make the top 60 in sales at least.  I wish more would read it, but it's understandable since they've only heard the "trash talk" for almost 3 years now. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: March 15, 2008, 11:49:48 PM »

Hi CBB!!  I won't be needing a Easter Avatar this year as I won't be around to use it..I'M moving soon so I will be MIA for a few weeks..

However I am dying to break out my 4th of July one you made for me..Heck I may just use it all year around because I like it so much! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: March 15, 2008, 11:53:27 PM »

SB - no shortage of crazys in this case, that's for sure!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: March 15, 2008, 11:53:48 PM »

Was the promotion by a local dealership?  If so, do you remember which one?  Maybe I'll write a letter, and find the phone number for Destiny, send a little SHAME their way!  Speaking of Destiny, I wish we'd hear from her and Tot!  I'm worried!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: March 16, 2008, 12:03:05 AM »

TM: When I first started posting at FOK I described Beth as a Loving caring person..Many were throwing up on me and they were not trolls Sad It's not there fault as Beth was portrayed in such a negative image in Holland,thanks to the Likes of the Aruban reporters and Rene'e Gielen.

Just the other day a few on that forum posted the lies of Rene'e Gielen saying Natalee was a Junkie/Drug addict. Johan in turn posted a beautiful picture of Natalee that said does this look like a junkie? 

« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 12:12:55 AM by Observer » Logged

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #398 on: March 16, 2008, 12:04:08 AM »

And there you were without a bumper sticker to slap on that new car that says "Boycott Aruba"?

Sometimes things are just not fair.....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: March 16, 2008, 12:08:16 AM »

And there you were without a bumper sticker to slap on that new car that says "Boycott Aruba"?

Sometimes things are just not fair.....

OMG, that would have been just too sweet!    Although, they probably would have arrested SB, lol 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.