March 28, 2024, 10:26:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 345355 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2008, 08:43:18 PM »

Joran didn't sound like he felt something wrong on the tape, either.

When I just step back and look at the whole thing, it just boggles my mind that we all actually witnessed and heard Joran talk about Natalee dying, on top of all the provable lies, and overwhelming circumstantial evidence, and the case is just sitting there, going nowhere.

And Glenda just keeps up her diarrhea mouth, flapping. This whole thing just reeks!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2008, 08:46:15 PM »

thanks, interesting.
that's another instance in which Rudy Croes gets too much involved with the OM.

no surprise that Hans Mos is denying that there is pressure from Rudy Croes isn't prosecuting the AVP politicians.
(i think Rudy Croes wanted Mos to say that)
[/quote]

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2008, 08:47:12 PM »

If the picture of the Sloot home is labled correctly, the distance between Joran's apt. and his parent's room is more than 15 feet. The pool's more than 15 feet and it lies between the two. Glenda's FOS, again.

FOS is her middle name:  Julia FOS Renfro 

There are some other possibilities...

1.  That really isn't the VDS compound in the picture posted by *******.  ALE searched the wrong compound twice.  The VDS actually live next door, the home with the monkey cage, or the house with the blue kiddie pool.

2.  Did anyone at RU ask these people to provide some kind of diagram to support their distance measurements? 

3.  There are so many pictures of the compound, those with GVS, Beth, Joran (laptop/pool), dogs, NE, etc., do any of these looked manipulated in some way?  Perhaps they make the property look larger than it really is?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2008, 08:52:03 PM »

From Joran's book:

Page 166, Joran statement June 16.
June 16, at 8:50 pm I am asked to further clarify a remark I made to
the Judge-Commissaris. I had said earlier that I had done something wrong
and that I was willing to give a statement about that:
What I meant when I spoke with the Judge-Commissaris, is that I made a
mistake by leaving Natalee alone on the beach.

Is that really from his book? hard to believe he can remeber that and not the 8 min conversation with Deepak or the shoes he wore?

I don't speak Dutch, but it's quoted as from his book.  They had heard the new story from K2 and heard from Freddy by this time...I believe Joran did tell what happen...JVDS offered him TBS and then Joran decided to tell the beach story instead...of course, it was just a mix up...who was the judge?? He's talked to him twice, in less than a week (arrested June 9th).  Why did he have to talk to the judge??  Does everyone have to?? or is Joran special??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2008, 08:54:28 PM »

If the picture of the Sloot home is labled correctly, the distance between Joran's apt. and his parent's room is more than 15 feet. The pool's more than 15 feet and it lies between the two. Glenda's FOS, again.

1.  That really isn't the VDS compound in the picture posted by *******.  ALE searched the wrong compound twice.  The VDS actually live next door, the home with the monkey cage, or the house with the blue kiddie pool.

2.  Did anyone at RU ask these people to provide some kind of diagram to support their distance measurements? 

3.  There are so many pictures of the compound, those with GVS, Beth, Joran (laptop/pool), dogs, NE, etc., do any of these looked manipulated in some way?  Perhaps they make the property look larger than it really is?

If he was my kid, I would have picked the monkey cage...with a padlock....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2008, 08:58:41 PM »

When I just step back and look at the whole thing, it just boggles my mind that we all actually witnessed and heard Joran talk about Natalee dying, on top of all the provable lies, and overwhelming circumstantial evidence, and the case is just sitting there, going nowhere.

And Glenda just keeps up her diarrhea mouth, flapping. This whole thing just reeks!

There was an argument there, earlier today. paraphrased:

Someone said " you don't know what's in the ALE file".

Someone else: "Beth doesn't know what's in the ALE file"

Final comment: "only Glenda knows what's in the ALE file"   
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2008, 09:04:27 PM »

For Glenda and those at RU

There have been posting about Joran's apt:

plhtx1 wrote:

LOL. Only 17 with his own apartment and able to come and go as he pleased. Not much adult supervision, but he was only "17"

Glenda  PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:21 pm

Joran did not live in Appartment. In most of the homes in Aruba, the rooms are not connected by walls, but rather walkways. Joran's room is within 15 feet to the Parent's room and their room (also not connected) is within 15 feet of the main house where the Kitchen and Living Room probably are.

Please!!  That apartment used to be rented out.  It is more than a bedroom.  Try a bath and kitchenette.  Sheesh!

All the more reason to search the main residence if they are that close together. That would put Paulus and Joran in close proximity which makes the Judge Bob Wit's ruling look even more suspicious as he was there, at the house, and knew the circumstances. Would be even more familiar if he was a frequent or even occasional guest of the Van der Sly.

Judge Bob Wit is a crook!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2008, 09:05:05 PM »

I agree 100% CBB.Everyone heard him say it still free physically but not mentally.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2008, 09:15:48 PM »

Right on CBB, there is too much realism in his actions. Sure, he left out the drugging her part, wouldn't be studly, and made a special point of saying Daddy wasn't involved ,when Patrick didn't even ask, but there was a lot of truth in his confession.

As for Renfro, her once ugly mug that was all over US media has been reduced to typing bullshit to a pint-size Peanut Gallery willing to read her garbage. MSM won't touch her with a 10-foot shit stick. Nuff said.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2008, 09:19:09 PM »

There is a manipulated before and after photo I sent to Klaas many months ago that shows the shed on the right side of the compound digitally removed. I always thought this was suspicious.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2008, 09:19:24 PM »

just something i see in the wider corruption problems of the dutch caribbean islands:

Chief Inspector Alfred 'Churchill' Marsden Arrested.

Reported today on Radio Soualiga, Alfred 'Churchill' Marsden, aka 'Chico' Marsden, cockfighting and poker affectionado, former head of Julianna Airport Immigration until June last year and National Alliance 2007 election list member. was arrested this morning at the prosecutors office.

Marsden's arrest is likely connected with the previous arrests of (Police Commissioner, former Chief Immigration Officer) Marcel Loor and that of Chief Commissioner Derrick Holiday.

http://sxmprivateeye.com/node/12429

st. maarten and curaçao are getting end of the year or next year status aparte, just like aruba has since 1986.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2008, 09:22:43 PM »

Keep the faith monkeys... keep standing with the girl

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2008, 09:24:28 PM »

caesu

Did that say that Mos didn't prosecute because Rudy pressured him no to prosecute or Mos didn't prosecute despite the pressure from Rudy??   

Got messed up again.  Odie is PM of Aruba.  Now this makes sense.  Rudy is Dutch and is Minister of Justice.  So his lordship would fit better (in their world) with judges or minister of justice Croes.  Been at this so long, I am about to bite my own butt.   Jack b
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2008, 09:24:42 PM »

For Glenda and those at RU

There have been posting about Joran's apt:

plhtx1 wrote:

LOL. Only 17 with his own apartment and able to come and go as he pleased. Not much adult supervision, but he was only "17"

Glenda  PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:21 pm

Joran did not live in Appartment. In most of the homes in Aruba, the rooms are not connected by walls, but rather walkways. Joran's room is within 15 feet to the Parent's room and their room (also not connected) is within 15 feet of the main house where the Kitchen and Living Room probably are.

Please!!  That apartment used to be rented out.  It is more than a bedroom.  Try a bath and kitchenette.  Sheesh!

evidently the judge felt like it was an apartment separate from the main house or he would not have been able to throttle the search down to the apartment when the request from a.l.e. and janssen was for the whole property.
dennisintn
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2008, 09:28:26 PM »

A bit OT  ~

Scarlett: Dozens of suspicious death cases in Goa to be reinvestigated
By JULIE MOULT - More by this author »

Last updated at 23:17pm on 14th March 2008

The deaths of at least four Britons could be reinvestigated by police in Goa after police admitted covering up the death of Scarlett Keeling.

Officers said they would reopen investigations into dozens of suspicious deaths passed off as accidents.

At least 126 foreign nationals have died in the South Indian resort area in the past two years, 40 of them British.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=534289&in_page_id=1770

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2008, 09:30:59 PM »

caesu

Did that say that Mos didn't prosecute because Rudy pressured him no to prosecute or Mos didn't prosecute despite the pressure from Rudy??   

Got messed up again.  Odie is PM of Aruba.  Now this makes sense.  Rudy is Dutch and is Minister of Justice.  So his lordship would fit better (in their world) with judges or minister of justice Croes.  Been at this so long, I am about to bite my own butt.   Jack b

no, Rudy Croes is not Dutch.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2008, 09:32:41 PM »

From Joran's book:

Page 166, Joran statement June 16.
June 16, at 8:50 pm I am asked to further clarify a remark I made to
the Judge-Commissaris. I had said earlier that I had done something wrong
and that I was willing to give a statement about that:
What I meant when I spoke with the Judge-Commissaris, is that I made a
mistake by leaving Natalee alone on the beach.

Is that really from his book? hard to believe he can remeber that and not the 8 min conversation with Deepak or the shoes he wore?

Convenient and ever-changing memories are the hallmarks of Joran's and Paulus' statements, JE. It is pretty damn clear from what we saw progress that Jannsen and Van der Straten were buying Joran time to create the perfect alibi by arresting the security guards and not the three amigos.

Paulus' statements are pock-marked like a WWII German minefield with thimngs he "just can't seem to remember." Of course these and Joran's inconsistencies are never probed by the investigators, merely waxed over and moved on by the crack unterrogators willfully trying to get him off the hook.

Where is Hans Mos in all of this? His knees are knocking and teeth chattering in some dark corner of an office in Aruba crapping his pants at the mere thought of having to prosecute the case. Dop is bringing him happies in the form of Valium with coconut rum chasers.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2008, 09:33:19 PM »

mmmmmmm......must be an underground hallway 

It very well could be.  There are a lot of underground places there in Aruba.  j/b
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2008, 09:34:03 PM »

caesu

Correct, both Rudy and Oduber are Arubans right?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2008, 09:38:59 PM »

caesu

What is he Caesu? He sure looks Dutch. There's an old saying here if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and acts like a duck... it's a duck! Has he merely lived on Aruba so long that he qualifies as an Aruban?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.