April 26, 2024, 06:46:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 347740 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #460 on: March 16, 2008, 01:56:44 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Destiny - I am so glad that you and everyone from Georgia are OK.

Karma - You were so awesome.  I didn't Google.  I just followed your lead.

******* - You're right!  I did mean Destiny instead of Dynasty.  See, I keep telling all of you that my mind is Swiss cheese since reading the Hodge's book.

Klaas - Can someone get us the name of the dealership that is giving the trip to Crappy Island?  I think that they need some mail.
Good afternoon SS.For the record,the only posters I knew on Greta's blog was you and Dihannah(besides feebleB).Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #461 on: March 16, 2008, 02:27:15 PM »

*******...Have We ever learned the reason why Paulus did not make Judge? Seems He has lots of so called friends I just can't imagine why He didn't make it....

I read he failed his exams not sure how correct that was,others say he learned of his failure right before May 29th 2005 but Im not sure about that either. PVDS when interviewed said he was not ready to be a Judge.
------------
I do not intend to point any fingers or acuse anyone, nevertheless for the sake of what is going on I will provide this information: Paul v/der Sloot failed a substancial part of his exams in the judge-in-training program (RAIO-opleiding in Dutch) . He was actually kicked out of the program the beginning of this year and cannot return, hence not become a full fledged judge. Considering his position and his career in the Dutch/Aruban justice system so far, this should have had a great impact on him. Although I truly hope that Paul is not involved and that Natalee will show up alive, it must be said that he was already in a ‘difficult’ position before his son being involved in this situation.

I hope someone picks up on this. I apologize for the anonimity.

Posted by: anonymous_OM | Sunday, June 19, 2005 at 04:32

------------------------------------------
Hello All...

Geraldo is in Aruba. He interviewed the judicial minister today who cleared up that Paul Van Der Sloot was a failed judge in training. He failed the test in Holland and the week prior to Natalee's disapearance Paul was in to see the judicial minister asking for a job. Paul was out of work. The judicial minister also told Geraldo that he thought Paul was arrested to put pressure on his son to talk. We get bits and pieces from the officials but this was more info than I have heard from any of officials.

Posted by: Jacque | Saturday, June 25, 2005 at 06:22 PM

-------------------------------------------

I wonder if paulus was busted doing something totally inappropriate that would reflect on his job as a judge.Does anyone know exactly when paulus started working on aruba after he failed his judge exams?
I remember reading that he found out he failed his judgeship exams in march of 05 and returned to aruba.

Karma Is Coming

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: March 16, 2008, 02:57:01 PM »

*******...Have We ever learned the reason why Paulus did not make Judge? Seems He has lots of so called friends I just can't imagine why He didn't make it....

I read he failed his exams not sure how correct that was,others say he learned of his failure right before May 29th 2005 but Im not sure about that either. PVDS when interviewed said he was not ready to be a Judge.
------------
I do not intend to point any fingers or acuse anyone, nevertheless for the sake of what is going on I will provide this information: Paul v/der Sloot failed a substancial part of his exams in the judge-in-training program (RAIO-opleiding in Dutch) . He was actually kicked out of the program the beginning of this year and cannot return, hence not become a full fledged judge. Considering his position and his career in the Dutch/Aruban justice system so far, this should have had a great impact on him. Although I truly hope that Paul is not involved and that Natalee will show up alive, it must be said that he was already in a ‘difficult’ position before his son being involved in this situation.

Hello All...

Geraldo is in Aruba. He interviewed the judicial minister today who cleared up that Paul Van Der Sloot was a failed judge in training. He failed the test in Holland and the week prior to Natalee's disapearance Paul was in to see the judicial minister asking for a job. Paul was out of work. The judicial minister also told Geraldo that he thought Paul was arrested to put pressure on his son to talk. We get bits and pieces from the officials but this was more info than I have heard from any of officials.

And yet, this failed judge in training has the power to bring an entire island to its knees???  Interesting balance of power there...the judge wannabe is ruler over all the real judges, polis and citizens.  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: March 16, 2008, 02:58:40 PM »

Code of Conduct - Judiciary Netherlands Antillies (see actual code in a pdf link below)  

« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 03:08:21 PM by klaasend » Logged
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: March 16, 2008, 03:14:55 PM »

Klaasend LOL, I was going to read it and then saw the " sweat excessively ".
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: March 16, 2008, 03:16:54 PM »

Code of Conduct - Judiciary Netherlands Antillies (see actual code in a pdf link below)  

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: March 16, 2008, 03:17:10 PM »

Klaasend LOL, I was going to read it and then saw the " sweat excessively ".

The link to the PDF is the actual document.  The only change I made to the Preamble was the last two sentances, lol 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: March 16, 2008, 03:31:10 PM »

I was just sent this via email.  A post by Medleyrelay at the BNH website.  Medley recently got back from a trip to Aruba.  Must have spent too much time in the sun drinking margaritas.  This comment begs the question HUH? 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #468 on: March 16, 2008, 03:35:41 PM »

OMG......LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Karma Is Coming

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #469 on: March 16, 2008, 03:37:39 PM »

------------

Hello All...

And yet, this failed judge in training has the power to bring an entire island to its knees???  Interesting balance of power there...the judge wannabe is ruler over all the real judges, polis and citizens.  Rolling Eyes

As indicated in the posts that ******* cited above THERE IS MORE to the fact that PVDS is not a Judge, not just "failing a test".  I've read it many times since the case began and it seems that every time I need the text, I can't find it.

"Required recommendation" of other judges keeps coming to mind.  I have saved so much of my information outside of my hard drive (just in case) that I can't put my hands on it right now.  I was able to find these today, that basically say what I have.  Other than what it says, I'd also read there were concerns about "questionable decisions" he'd made as a substitute judge.

http://www.exposetheleft.com/2005/06/22/1767/
   ORANJESTAD - We think it is about time to correct the false information that is constantly being published and aired, especially by the international (US) media, that Paul van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot, is a judge in the Aruba jusicial system.
This is absolutely false and according to information that we have, he was never a Judge.
In 2003, Paul van der Sloot became a deputy judge as part of his formation to become a judge. As such he followed training as his wish was to one day become a Judge in the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. He functioned as a deputy Judge, but always under supervision of an established Judge. Paul van der Sloot was a deputy judge until March 2004.
In March 2004 Paul van der Sloot traveled to Holland for a year and when he returned to Aruba in March 2005 he did not receive the required recommendation to become a Judge.
The results of his training in Holland were not sufficient to become a Judge, and he was notified by the President of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba that he cannot function as a judge and has to look for another function.
We know for a fact that Paul van der Sloot did not function as a Judge since March 2004, and when he functioned as a deputy Judge before that time, it was always under supervision of an established Judge of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.
We think that for the sake of correctness and objective news distribution, the media, and especially US media such as CNN and Fox News must stop sensacionalizing the entire Holloway drama and quit giving false information to the international public.
Content © A.M. Digital 2005

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39575&page=2
http://scaredmonkeys.com/

On 7-1 “Hasibokos” reported, “In March 2004 Paulus van der Sloot traveled to Holland for a year and when he returned to Aruba in March 2005 he did not receive the required recommendation to become a Judge. The results of his training in Holland were not sufficient to become a Judge, and he was notified by the President of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba that he cannot function as a judge and has to look for another function.”

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #470 on: March 16, 2008, 03:46:24 PM »

Good one, Klaas!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #471 on: March 16, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »

[/quote]

------------

Hello All...

[/quote]

[/quote]

As indicated in the posts that ******* cited above THERE IS MORE to the fact that PVDS is not a Judge, not just "failing a test".  I've read it many times since the case began and it seems that every time I need the text, I can't find it.

"Required recommendation" of other judges keeps coming to mind.  I have saved so much of my information outside of my hard drive (just in case) that I can't put my hands on it right now.  I was able to find these today, that basically say what I have.  Other than what it says, I'd also read there were concerns about "questionable decisions" he'd made as a substitute judge.

http://www.exposetheleft.com/2005/06/22/1767/
   ORANJESTAD - We think it is about time to correct the false information that is constantly being published and aired, especially by the international (US) media, that Paul van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot, is a judge in the Aruba jusicial system.
This is absolutely false and according to information that we have, he was never a Judge.
In 2003, Paul van der Sloot became a deputy judge as part of his formation to become a judge. As such he followed training as his wish was to one day become a Judge in the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. He functioned as a deputy Judge, but always under supervision of an established Judge. Paul van der Sloot was a deputy judge until March 2004.
In March 2004 Paul van der Sloot traveled to Holland for a year and when he returned to Aruba in March 2005 he did not receive the required recommendation to become a Judge.
The results of his training in Holland were not sufficient to become a Judge, and he was notified by the President of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba that he cannot function as a judge and has to look for another function.
We know for a fact that Paul van der Sloot did not function as a Judge since March 2004, and when he functioned as a deputy Judge before that time, it was always under supervision of an established Judge of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.
We think that for the sake of correctness and objective news distribution, the media, and especially US media such as CNN and Fox News must stop sensacionalizing the entire Holloway drama and quit giving false information to the international public.
Content © A.M. Digital 2005

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39575&page=2
http://scaredmonkeys.com/

On 7-1 “Hasibokos” reported, “In March 2004 Paulus van der Sloot traveled to Holland for a year and when he returned to Aruba in March 2005 he did not receive the required recommendation to become a Judge. The results of his training in Holland were not sufficient to become a Judge, and he was notified by the President of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba that he cannot function as a judge and has to look for another function.”

[/quote]
I don't believe what I bolded above.No way you go somewhere for a whole year to continue your almost life studies to become a judge and they do not give you progress reports BEFORE that year is up.Seems to me paulus would have known how he was doing thru out that year.

Karma Is Coming

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: March 16, 2008, 04:27:40 PM »

[/quote]

and still anita referred to paulus as a judge or judge-in-training several times, during interviews. 
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #473 on: March 16, 2008, 04:35:29 PM »

and still anita referred to paulus as a judge or judge-in-training several times, during interviews. 
dennisintn
[/quote]

Well...it is understandable...all the oxygen in her blood stream, has to pass and supply, those 2 *humongous* mild duds...before it gets to her brain....lack of oxygen...the *obvious* reason she is so forgetful....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #474 on: March 16, 2008, 04:37:55 PM »

Are these protest photos or a celebration.....?
http://www.coolaruba.com/component/option,com_gallery2/Itemid,28/?g2_itemId=304308&g2_GALLERYSID=9b1bcf335227b09533a393613e7a8701

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #475 on: March 16, 2008, 04:42:10 PM »

dennisintn

Well...it is understandable...all the oxygen in her blood stream, has to pass and supply, those 2 *humongous* mild duds...before it gets to her brain....lack of oxygen...the *obvious* reason she is so forgetful....
[/quote]

Edited...*MILK DUDS*...nothing mild about them Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: March 16, 2008, 04:49:49 PM »

In the US, attorneys have to pass a background check for most of the states before they are admitted to a BAR in that state.  I wonder if the same procedure is true in the Netherlands.  We know almost nothing about the background of Paulass, except that he is supposedly also the father of Lorenzo which would have happened a few years before he hooked up with Anita.  I think I read that Paulass and the Battle Axe were married in the Netherlands and later came to Crappy Island.  I can't help but wonder if Paulass has a few Natalees in his backgtround, too.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: March 16, 2008, 04:55:53 PM »

In the US, attorneys have to pass a background check for most of the states before they are admitted to a BAR in that state.  I wonder if the same procedure is true in the Netherlands.  We know almost nothing about the background of Paulass, except that he is supposedly also the father of Lorenzo which would have happened a few years before he hooked up with Anita.  I think I read that Paulass and the Battle Axe were married in the Netherlands and later came to Crappy Island.  I can't help but wonder if Paulass has a few Natalees in his backgtround, too.

Polly>>><<<The running man...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: March 16, 2008, 05:03:14 PM »

Polly>>><<<The running man...

Oh, how funny.   This could be truer than we know.  I have a full subscription to ancestry.com and I did a search for van der Sloot.  I only came up with a few names from Tilburg, Netherlands and it was 100 years ago.  There is such an absence of background information about the ditches.  I wonder why. 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #479 on: March 16, 2008, 05:08:45 PM »

dennisintn
[/quote]Paulus also states He is a Judge in June 2005....

PROCES-VERBAAL

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.