April 25, 2024, 10:42:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 347676 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: March 16, 2008, 05:15:35 PM »

Family Search, the Mormon database, has hundreds of Ditches listed.  We'd have no way to figure out who Paulass and Urine belong to without more information.  I wonder if our Dutch posters could poke around for us.  Paulass had to come from somewhere.   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: March 16, 2008, 05:25:01 PM »

On 7-1 “Hasibokos” reported, “In March 2004 Paulus van der Sloot traveled to Holland for a year and when he returned to Aruba in March 2005 he did not receive the required recommendation to become a Judge. The results of his training in Holland were not sufficient to become a Judge, and he was notified by the President of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba that he cannot function as a judge and has to look for another function.”

and still anita referred to paulus as a judge or judge-in-training several times, during interviews. 
dennisintn
Paulus also states He is a Judge in June 2005....

PROCES-VERBAAL

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information.

[/quote]

That little worm referred to himself as a judge on 6/18/05 when he was actually unemployed.  If he didn't have a job, then where did he really go when he told ALE that the day after Natalee disappeared he had gone to work?   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #482 on: March 16, 2008, 05:25:56 PM »

In the US, attorneys have to pass a background check for most of the states before they are admitted to a BAR in that state.  I wonder if the same procedure is true in the Netherlands.  We know almost nothing about the background of Paulass, except that he is supposedly also the father of Lorenzo which would have happened a few years before he hooked up with Anita.  I think I read that Paulass and the Battle Axe were married in the Netherlands and later came to Crappy Island.  I can't help but wonder if Paulass has a few Natalees in his backgtround, too.

Polly>>><<<The running man...

Oh, how funny.   This could be truer than we know.  I have a full subscription to ancestry.com and I did a search for van der Sloot.  I only came up with a few names from Tilburg, Netherlands and it was 100 years ago.  There is such an absence of background information about the ditches.  I wonder why. 
Oh yes, I'm sure he was and probably still is definately a "playa", from what I've read he didn't marry Anita until after Joran was born. He was born in Boxtel (not Tilburg where he later lived), Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna Vandersloot, birthdate 2/15/1952.  Let us know what you find.  I have located his family before, long time ago.  But there was no information for his immediate family listed meaning himself, Anita, and sons.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: March 16, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »

In the US, attorneys have to pass a background check for most of the states before they are admitted to a BAR in that state.  I wonder if the same procedure is true in the Netherlands.  We know almost nothing about the background of Paulass, except that he is supposedly also the father of Lorenzo which would have happened a few years before he hooked up with Anita.  I think I read that Paulass and the Battle Axe were married in the Netherlands and later came to Crappy Island.  I can't help but wonder if Paulass has a few Natalees in his backgtround, too.

Oh, how funny.   This could be truer than we know.  I have a full subscription to ancestry.com and I did a search for van der Sloot.  I only came up with a few names from Tilburg, Netherlands and it was 100 years ago.  There is such an absence of background information about the ditches.  I wonder why. 

From P vd Sloot PV: I left a pair of 14 inch blue and white folders which were made in switzerland on the beach. These folders i bought in the USA and they contained all my background information.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: March 16, 2008, 05:39:49 PM »

From P vd Sloot PV: I left a pair of 14 inch blue and white folders which were made in switzerland on the beach. These folders i bought in the USA and they contained all my background information.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: March 16, 2008, 05:48:39 PM »

For SS, I know this has been posted somewhere here before but of course I can't find it, 

www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/paul_van_der_sl_1.html

Van der Sloot, persistent lawyer with principles   (sorry, had to laugh)

The lawyer Paul van der Sloot, that is detained in Aruba in the Natalee Holloway affair is here mostly known for his 20-year fight against the building of a motorway around Boxtel.

Boxtel

Paul van der Sloot is indeed member of a brass band and he goes all out during the carnival, but in Aruba he is mostly known as the serious lawyer for whom the principles of justice always and everywhere comes in first place. 

There was a huge disbelief in Aruba when he was arrested for his alleged involvement in disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Boxtel had experienced him as someone who would always persevere and had a thorough manner of working. 

Paul van der Sloot fought twenty years long (from 1973 until 1993) with local residents against the construction of a southern motorway, that had to be build partly over the estate of the Van der Sloot family. Paul van der Sloot stood his ground and fought civil servants and politicians that had proposed and produced the faulty plans for the new motorway in the Cousil of State. The motorway came eventually but it was not laid through the scenic valuable territory anymore but further away. 

In his birthplace Boxtel, van der Sloot was criticized a lot because while he was fighting the developments of the new motorway,  the dangerous traffic was still led trough Boxel and this was causing accidents and consequently was costing the lives of many people.  Van der Sloot was seen as a fault-finder that to prevent the motorway from being build on part of his land, was willing to sacrifice the lives of the youth who attended the schools in the vicinity of the local dangerous streets. Van der Sloot said later on that the criticism hurt him deeply.

Tilburg

Van der Sloot (53) got his legal education at the University of Tilburg in the seventies. He co-founded the Legal Faculty Association Tilburg and also the faculty newspaper ‘Nondejure'. After he finished his studies he did not went to work for the government, but assisted citizens that had conflicts with the government.  It was in that period in Arnhem, where he met a woman Anita (teacher of Artistic Formation) and it was also there were Joran and Valentijn, two of his three sons, were born.

New job

In 1991 Paul van der Sloot thought it was the time for a new job and he found one in Aruba where he was appointed for five year as a lawyer for the Aruban government. The ministers there were not impressed with his stance  „I always first try to find a compromise. By simply prosecuting nobody gets wiser.  If the authorities do something wrong I will always admit that. You must never interpret the facts differently then what they are.  I am convinced that on the long run this will give better results“, According to Van der Sloot in an interview ten years ago in the Brabants Dagblad. 

After a while Van der Sloot got a different assigment: the government wanted him to only set up contracts. Van der Sloot considered going back to The Netherlands, but he liked the small scale of Aruba and as it appeared he had enough possibilities to continue with his career.  He became cabinets leader for the public ministry and gave classes of Administrative Law at the local university. 

Judge

Two years ago Van der Sloot Ditch got the opportunity to become a judge.  With his background that meant that he had follow a training course of three years.  During that training period, he was appointed as a substitute judge in the Antillean court.  Van der Sloot completed the training period of a year in the Netherlands recently but he has not conducted a court(hearing) yet.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: March 16, 2008, 05:52:52 PM »

On 7-1 “Hasibokos” reported, “In March 2004 Paulus van der Sloot traveled to Holland for a year and when he returned to Aruba in March 2005 he did not receive the required recommendation to become a Judge. The results of his training in Holland were not sufficient to become a Judge, and he was notified by the President of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba that he cannot function as a judge and has to look for another function.”

and still anita referred to paulus as a judge or judge-in-training several times, during interviews. 
dennisintn

ummmm it is possible that PVDS just didn't get around to telling her about having failed yet? Maybe the sociopathic tendencies don't fall to far from the proverbial paternal bush.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: March 16, 2008, 06:01:35 PM »

from

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=403&postcount=1

I've reported earlier below on what I have been told of Paulus Van der Sloot. If a discovered old profile from the International School is actually that of Anita Van der Sloot, as some suggest, it describes one Anita Van der Sloot - Hugen, a teacher at the school.

The found profile of one Anita Van der Sloot - Hugen lists her credentials and experience along with a favorite quotation of "Life is creation, creation is art" and a life mission "to become a spiritual leader," and also stating "My mission as an educator in this life is to touch students’ hearts and to lead them on the path of discovery and self-expression."

slaps self, makes mental note not to take part of a sentence out of context

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: March 16, 2008, 06:05:08 PM »

dennisintn

ummmm it is possible that PVDS just didn't get around to telling her about having failed yet? Maybe the sociopathic tendencies don't fall to far from the proverbial paternal bush.

I agree.  And I also agree about there is more to the story about Paulus not becoming a judge.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: March 16, 2008, 06:09:52 PM »

dennisintn

I agree.  And I also agree about there is more to the story about Paulus not becoming a judge.

I agree too...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: March 16, 2008, 06:11:06 PM »

dennisintn

It would be interesting to know the date when this was decided. Maybe the result of too many favours?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #491 on: March 16, 2008, 06:35:14 PM »

Rudy Troll wishes you a crooked St. Patrick's Day.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: March 16, 2008, 07:05:18 PM »

http://www.vandersloot.com/vandersloothistory/english/vandersloothistory11.htm

This is most likely the same family, but it doesn't go as far as Paulass.  I am confused because I had read somewhere that the Sloots were Jewish and this clan in Boxtel isn't Jewish.  I will keep hunting.

http://www.joranconfesses.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=58

The lawyer Paul van der Sloot also known as the father of Joran van der Sloot, that is detained in Aruba in the Natalee Holloway affair is also known for his 20-year fight against the building of a motorway around Boxtel.

Paul van der Sloot is a member of a brass band and he goes all out during the carnival, but in Aruba he is mostly known as the serious lawyer for whom the principles of justice always and everywhere comes in first place.

There was a huge disbelief in Aruba when he was arrested for his alleged involvement in disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Boxtel had experienced him as someone who would always persevere and had a thorough manner of working.

Paul van der Sloot fought twenty years long (from 1973 until 1993) with local residents against the construction of a southern motorway, that had to be build partly over the estate of the Van der Sloot family. Paul van der Sloot stood his ground and fought civil servants and politicians that had proposed and produced the faulty plans for the new motorway in the Cousil of State. The motorway came eventually but it was not laid through the scenic valuable territory anymore but further away.

In his birthplace Boxtel, van der Sloot was criticized a lot because while he was fighting the developments of the new motorway, the dangerous traffic was still led trough Boxel and this was causing accidents and consequently was costing the lives of many people. Van der Sloot was seen as a fault-finder that to prevent the motorway from being build on part of his land, was willing to sacrifice the lives of the youth who attended the schools in the vicinity of the local dangerous streets. Van der Sloot said later on that the criticism hurt him deeply.

Van der Sloot (53) got his legal education at the University of Tilburg in the seventies. He co-founded the Legal Faculty Association Tilburg and also the faculty newspaper

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: March 16, 2008, 07:10:26 PM »

The van der Sloot's are not Jewish.

I'll be lurking mostly today, have company arriving soon 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: March 16, 2008, 07:14:22 PM »

http://www.carlolawoffice.com/attorneys/index.html

Paul A.P.J. van der Sloot, born in the Netherlands (1952), graduated from the University of Tilburg, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1979). Before going into private practice Mr. van der Sloot worked ten years in social legal aid in the Netherlands, four years in the Aruban Government, eight years in the public prosecution and three years as a judge. He was admitted to the bar in 2006. His practice focuses mainly on administrative law and mediation.

Languages: Dutch, English, German, French and Papiamento.

He is still claiming that he was a judge.   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #495 on: March 16, 2008, 07:21:47 PM »

Am I crazy or does this image look like joran with a green shirt and green hat on?
Dang,can't post it but it image #4,near the very top of the image.Also,did you notice Steve Croes DJ'ing on the Tatoo boat in the link you sent earlier?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: March 16, 2008, 07:27:00 PM »

Family Search, the Mormon database, has hundreds of Ditches listed.  We'd have no way to figure out who Paulass and Urine belong to without more information.  I wonder if our Dutch posters could poke around for us.  Paulass had to come from somewhere.   

Try HELL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: March 16, 2008, 07:28:00 PM »

Am I crazy or does this image look like joran with a green shirt and green hat on?
Dang,can't post it but it image #4,near the very top of the image.Also,did you notice Steve Croes DJ'ing on the Tatoo boat in the link you sent earlier?

I'm fairly certain those are pictures of the protest and I doubt Joran would be there, LOL.  In any case, this is the person you were thinking looked like him.  He does resemble Joran a bit.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: March 16, 2008, 07:33:21 PM »

Looks like some kind of airplane trouble?

Un avion lo mester a cai na Curacao  
Internacional 
Sunday, 16 March 2008 

Algun minute pasa nos a ricibi informacion cu un avion chikito bulando for di Venezuela cu 3 persona abordo lo mester a cai riba e pista di aeropuerto Hato na Curacao. Tin entendi cu ta pa motibo cu un di e wiel nan no tabata funciona. Nos ta enbuska di mas detaye y informacion exacto pa nos por publica pa nos usuario nan. Keda pendiente cu asina nos tin mas informacion nos lo publica esaki online. UPDATE: Informacion cu nos a risibi di Curacao ta cu un avioneta cu a sali for di Aruba direccion pa Venezuela cu un stop na Curacao a risibi un melding cu un di e wiel nan no ta fucnciona bon pa e motibo aki ora di aterisa e avioneta a kentel. Tabata tin cuatro persona abordo caminda cu no tin heridonan grave, pero e pasaheronan ta hopi spanta y a wordo yuda pa personal di emergencia. E aeropuerto di Curacao ta sera pa motibo di investigacion y tambe brandweer ta inspecionando e pista di aterisaje. Tur avion pa Curacao ta wordo desvia pa Boneiro y Aruba.

Through translator:

one plane will have to owing to cai at curacao
internacional sunday, 16 march 2008

some minute happen we owing to ricibi informacion cu one plane diminutive bulando for of venezuela cu 3 person abordo will have to owing to cai on the pista of aeropuerto hato at curacao. have entendi cu is for motibo cu one of the wiel they not was funciona. we is enbuska of more detaye y informacion exact for we can publica for we usuario they. stay pendiente cu so we have more informacion we will publica this online. update: informacion cu we owing to risibi of curacao is cu one avioneta cu owing to leave for of aruba direccion for venezuela cu one stop at curacao owing to risibi one melding cu one of the wiel they do not fucnciona good for her motibo here hour of aterisa the avioneta owing to kentel. was have cuatro person abordo caminda cu not have heridonan important, but the pasaheronan is much spanta y owing to wordo help for personal of emergencia. the aeropuerto of curacao is close for motibo of investigacion y also brandweer is inspecionando the pista of aterisaje. all plane for curacao is wordo desvia for boneiro y aruba. come across

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: March 16, 2008, 07:38:52 PM »

I found this interview with Urine, after he published his book.  It was translated by Google.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - AMSTERDAM - Two years ago the American Natalee Holloway disappeared during a holiday on Aruba.

De Nederlandse Joran van der Sloot, die haar voor het laatst zag, is nu volwassen en nog altijd hoofdverdachte in de verdwijningszaak.

The Dutch Joran van der Sloot, who last saw her, is now mature and still main accused in the verdwijningszaak.

Zijn kant van het verhaal verschijnt vandaag in boekvorm, 'De zaak Natalee Holloway'.

His side of the story appears today in book form, 'The case Natalee Holloway. "

Zie ook: See also:
Moeder Natalee Holloway in Nederland Mother Natalee Holloway in Netherlands
Nieuwe aanwijzingen in zaak-Holloway New directions in case Holloway
Passages uit het boek over Joran van der Sloot Passages from the book about Joran van der Sloot
De hele wereldpers viel destijds over je heen. The whole world was at that time about your chain. Met dit boek zet je weer de schijnwerpers op jezelf. With this book you can turn the spotlight on yourself. Ben je inmiddels verslaafd aan aandacht? Are you already addicted to attention?
"Nee, ik had mijn leven liever rustig gehouden. Ik heb dit boek vooral geschreven om alles te kunnen verwerken. Ik heb het namelijk niet zo op psychiaters en psychologen. Dit is mijn manier." "No, I had my life rather quiet. I have written this book mainly to be able to handle everything. I am not so psychiatrists and psychologists. This is my way."

Had een dagboek, alleen voor jezelf, niet volstaan? Had a diary, only for yourself, not enough? Of kreeg je misschien een fikse beloning? Or maybe you got a major reward?
"Delen van mijn privé-dagboek heb ik in dit boek verwerkt. Ik heb het niet geschreven om mijn onschuld te bewijzen. Maar mensen krijgen nu wel de kans mijn hele verhaal te lezen. Ik wil niet dat ze later zeggen: Waarom heb je dat nog achtergehouden? Wat mij betreft heb ik met dit boek wel genoeg uitleg gegeven. Er komt dus geen tweede boek. Het ging me niet om het geld. Ik heb er nog geen 7.000 euro aan over gehouden." "Parts of my private diary, I have in this book. I have not written to help to prove my innocence. But now people get a chance to read my whole story. I do not want them to say later: Why do you think still withheld? For my part I of this book are enough explanation. there will be no second book. me was not about money. I did not have a 7,000 euro on. "
Je beschrijft hoe je over vrijwel alles in je leven loog; het continue vreemdgaan en het gokken. You describe how you have almost everything in your life lied; continuous cheating and gambling. Daarnaast veranderde je tegenover de politie tot twee keer toe je verklaring over die nacht met Natalee. It changed your opposite the police twice about your statement that night with Natalee. Zo wordt het natuurlijk lastig om je nog te geloven. This will of course you still difficult to believe.
"Als dit allemaal niet over mezelf ging maar over een ander, zou ik die waarschijnlijk ook niet geloven. Liegen was iets wat me makkelijk afging. Maar ik loog nooit over grote dingen. Het was een manier om moeilijke situaties of lastige gesprekken uit de weg te gaan. Ik zag er geen kwaad in, ik dacht ook dat de hele wereld om mij draaide. Ik weet nu beter, ik wilde gewoon de waarheid vertellen. Ik ben een stuk eerlijker geworden." "If all this was not about me but about another, I probably would not believe. Liegen was something that gave me easy zanašal. But I never lied about big things. It was a way to difficult situations or difficult calls from the road to go. I saw no evil, I also thought that the whole world turned to me. now I know better, I just wanted to tell the truth. I'ma lot fairer. "

Slaag je daar altijd in? Slaag you always?
"Ja, het gaat goed, wel heb ik in Nederland alweer een keer een vriendinnetje bedrogen. Dat lijkt inderdaad wel een patroon. Ik zal dat niet ontkennen, maar ik ben wel degene die het uiteindelijk toch eerlijk vertelt. Ik heb mijn les geleerd." "Yes, this is good, but I was in Netherlands once again a girlfriend cheated. This seems to be indeed a pattern. I will not deny that, but I am the one who finally tells it honestly. I have learned my lesson. "

Wat je over de ontmoeting met Natalee schrijft, klinkt kil. What you about the meeting with Natalee writes, sounds kil. Je bent heel specifiek over jullie seksuele handelingen, maar de passage eindigt met de opmerking dat ze maar een meisje voor één nacht was en dat je haar naam al was vergeten. You are very specific about your sexual acts, but the passage ends with the comment that they only one girl for one night was, and that you had forgotten her name already.
"Het is de waarheid. Zij wilde die avond ook gewoon seks. Als ze niet werd vermist, dan zou ik haar waarschijnlijk allang vergeten zijn. Ik vind niet dat ik haar daarom fout heb behandeld. Wel voel ik me rot dat ik haar daar alleen heb achtergelaten op het strand. Dat was een kutstreek. En die seksdetails? Die had ik ook liever niet verteld. Maar tijdens politieverhoren wordt iedere steen omgedraaid. Al mijn geheimpjes zijn onderhand bij iedereen al bekend." "It's the truth. They wanted that evening just sex. If they were not missing, I would probably long forgotten her. I do not think I have dealt with it therefore wrong. Well, I feel that I rot since its only have left on the beach. That was a kutstreek. seksdetails And that? That, I also prefer not told. during police questioning But every stone is turned. All of my secrets are already known to everyone. "

Wat is er met Natalee gebeurd, denk je? What has happened to Natalee happened, do you think?
"Ik weet het niet. Zelf geloof ik niet dat ze nog op Aruba is. Dan hadden ze haar al wel gevonden. Ik ben ervan overtuigd dat ze niet meer leeft. Ik hoop dat we op een dag antwoorden krijgen op al onze vragen. Voor mij, voor haar familie, voor iedereen. Ik verwacht in elk geval niets meer van de politie te horen. Want dan hebben ze toch eerst iets van bewijs nodig. En dat vinden ze nooit, omdat ik onschuldig ben. Ik maak me niet langer druk, ben rustig in mijn hoofd." "I do not know. Personally, I do not believe that they are on Aruba. Then she had already found. I am convinced that they are no longer alive. I hope that one day we get answers to all our questions. For Me, for her family, for everybody. in any case, I expect nothing more from the police is. Then, they first have something of proof required. found And that they never, because I am innocent. I am no longer pressure , have stayed in my head. "

'De zaak Natalee Holloway' is door journaliste Zvezdana Vukojevic opschreven op basis van interviews met Joran van der Sloot, passages uit zijn dagboek en delen van het politiedossier. 'The case Natalee Holloway' by journalist Zvezdana Vukojevic opschreven based on interviews with Joran van der Sloot, passages from his diary and parts of the policijski.

Het is verkrijgbaar in de boekhandel voor 17,95 euro. It is available in the bookstore for 17.95 euros.

Uitgeverij Sijthoff. Publishing Sijthoff.

Natalee Holloway (18) verdwijnt in de nacht van 30 mei 2005. Natalee Holloway (18) disappears in the night of May 30, 2005. Verdacht worden Joran van der Sloot (toen 17) en de twee broers Kalpoe. Suspiciously be Joran van der Sloot (then 17) and his two brothers Kalpoe. Volgens Joran heeft hij Natalee achtergelaten op het strand. According Joran he left Natalee on the beach. Joran van der Sloot is de oudste van drie zonen van Paul en Anita van der Sloot. Joran van der Sloot is the oldest of three sons of Paul and Anita van der Sloot. Paul is geboren en getogen in Boxtel en daar onder meer bekend van de door hem gevoerde procedures tegen de rondweg om Boxtel. Paul was born and raised in Boxtel and include known of its proceedings against the bypass around Boxtel.
Op Aruba heeft Paul van der Sloot verschillende functies op juridisch gebied gehad. On Aruba, Paul van der Sloot various positions in the legal field. Hij werkt als advocaat bij het kantoor dat zijn zoon verdedigt. He works as a lawyer at the office that defends his son.
Joran van der Sloot zit na de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway 90 dagen vast, de broers Kalpoe 20 dagen. Joran van der Sloot is following the disappearance of Natalee Holloway 90 days, the brothers Kalpoe 20 days. Zij worden nog verdacht. They are still suspicious. De zaak is overgedragen aan de Nederlandse politie die nu op Aruba onderzoek verricht. The case has been handed over to the Dutch police who now studies at Aruba.

www.brabantsdagblad.nl/regios/brabant//article1347940.ece
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.