April 26, 2024, 04:48:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 347683 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: March 17, 2008, 02:58:35 PM »

Is it really necessary to put names of familymembers on the Internet.

I dunt kneeew since the slooticuses claimed Beth was decended from the Hitler crowd.
Wouldn't you say THEY opened the can of worms?   JackB

Then get your pipe and hat out Sherlock and get us what we want.  It is too late to cry for people who could have given that woman her daughter back three years ago.  You all know what we want and if THEY think we are going to feel sorry for them at this point and time, forget it.  It has gone too far. NH's family and loved ones and friends have gone through 3 years of hell and Aruba will not be forgotten for it.  Aruba cannot be forgiven until she asks forgiveness and that will start by giving the US her citizen back and by an INTERNATIONAL apology and humbling yourselves before those they have wronged.  God does not even forgive unless you ask him too.  How would you like your family member to go missing and have 80 plus thousand people against one familyf?  Now that about evens the score with having America against the 80 plus thousand or so.  Not all of us, perhaps, but the people in other countries will more than make up for it.  We do NOT like what Aruba did to that girl and her family.  At least their family members are alive to protest our using their names.  Natalee is not.  So get your Sherlock Holms gear on or put this message in your collective pipes and smoke it.

Jack Blue

No, that's not what I was going to say. But the familymembers  of VdS did not open the can of worms either. They can't help it.

Would you like it, if you were part of the family of VdS to be dragged through the Internet?

Beth's daughter and the rest of the family never did anything either.  American's nuke.  We don't play around.  This is no game and even their priest is not above looking into.  God help us, someone is going to pay for killing that girl.  She represents to some of us America and we do not like to go missing, be messed with, slandered, or shat upon.  We got more of the stuff, more people, more brains and God, so don't mess with one or you mess with all.  Natalee just happened to go missing and by luck of the draw and by the pitifulness and aloneness of her mother who appealed to me to help her as best I can.  I am not alone in my thinking.  Now is anyone wants to know WHY Natalee.  Why US--there you have it.  No color, no richness, just luck of the draw.  God saw fit for some reason for us to assist, maybe because no one else has had the committment down there, or it seems are stalling here in the US for some reason, maybe security reasons.  BUT SOMEONE is going to give us answers or we will NEVER leave it alone.  It will not get better.  It will get worse.  Jackb

I know that. I also feel very sorry for Natalee and Beth, and I think it is terrible what the VdS promotion team is doing.
I also realise that if Beth did not react so quickly by going to Aruba straight away, she would not have known what she knows now.
The idea that you are an outlaw on the island Aruba because you can just disappear and it is going to be covered up, is scary.

But by bringing other members of the family in a painfull situation by doing research to the whole family you will harm innocent people and indirect also your own case.
I personally think it is wrong to do research to people, just because they belong to the VdS family, which they of course, can not help.

Joran told in the interview that he was sure Natalee never comes back. He knows what happened to Natalee, that's obvious.

Then get your pipe and hat out Sherlock and get us what we want.  It is too late to cry for people who could have given that woman her daughter back three years ago.  You all know what we want and if THEY think we are going to feel sorry for them at this point and time, forget it.  It has gone too far. NH's family and loved ones and friends have gone through 3 years of hell and Aruba will not be forgotten for it.  Aruba cannot be forgiven until she asks forgiveness and that will start by giving the US her citizen back and by an INTERNATIONAL apology and humbling yourselves before those they have wronged.  God does not even forgive unless you ask him too.  How would you like your family member to go missing and have 80 plus thousand people against one familyf?  Now that about evens the score with having America against the 80 plus thousand or so.  Not all of us, perhaps, but the people in other countries will more than make up for it.  We do NOT like what Aruba did to that girl and her family.  At least their family members are alive to protest our using their names.  Natalee is not.  So get your Sherlock Holms gear on or put this message in your collective pipes and smoke it.

Jack Blue
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: March 17, 2008, 03:00:10 PM »

Klassend you have email. With attachment.

I got it, thanks!  OK if I post it in the forum?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: March 17, 2008, 03:00:27 PM »

That genealogy document on old Petrus Van der Sloot and his
origins is a very detailed and well researched genealogy; complete
with copies of original documents. It was posted for all to see.

All families have a few skeletons in the closet.  The Van der Sloots
skeletons have been there for over two hundred years.
It was Joran who opened the can of worms.
The Van der Sloots could have remained obscure had he not brought
the family to the forefront.

I have a good bit of admiration for old Petrus for surviving against
all odds.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: March 17, 2008, 03:02:38 PM »

Jackb - no need to attack Katrien. She has a point and a right to her own opinion on the subject.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: March 17, 2008, 03:03:37 PM »

Yes in the sports thread please and thank you!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: March 17, 2008, 03:06:43 PM »

Beth Holloway
Loving Natalee

Page 136
Jug, Dave, and I go with Vinda to attorney general Theresa Croes' office.  There, prosecuting attorney Karin Janssen comes in and lays a stack of statements on the conference table in from of us.  Vinda's assistant rifles through them and begins to read one given by Joran van der Sloot, translating from Dutch to English.  Prosecutor Janssen leaves the room.  We are not told what the interrogator asks, but these are Joran's words, his responses, of June 9, 2005. We are not allowed to have copies, so I write it all down.

<snipped>

Page 141
The prime suspect, Joran, is question again on June 11, 2005.  When asked to cooperate with the police on this date he simply says, "No statement.  This is the whole truth. No more."  Then two days later, on June 13, 2005, Joran declares that his previous statements are not true and offers this account:

"My third statement is not true.  Now the truth.  We drove to my house at 1:40 a.m. on May 30.  I want her to come in.  I have sex with her.  Next, we go to the beach and walk to the fishermen's huts ... "

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.280
JE
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #280 on: March 11, 2008, 10:16:05 PM »

As we the reporting officers looked for the place, the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT, stated that the girl Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY had fallen asleep on the beach, whereupon he left the girl on the beach close by the first fisherman's hut north of the Marriott Hotel.

The suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT was walking with us, and beckoned us slightly further

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: March 17, 2008, 03:11:01 PM »

I posted it in the College Hoops thread that was already started:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2446.0
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #567 on: March 17, 2008, 03:27:23 PM »

Hendrik Croes is all over the 24ora news today. Tons of comments.
http://www.24ora.com/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: March 17, 2008, 03:30:43 PM »

Is it really necessary to put names of familymembers on the Internet.

I dunt kneeew since the slooticuses claimed Beth was decended from the Hitler crowd.
Wouldn't you say THEY opened the can of worms?   JackB

No, that's not what I was going to say. But the familymembers  of VdS did not open the can of worms either. They can't help it.

Would you like it, if you were part of the family of VdS to be dragged through the Internet?

Beth's daughter and the rest of the family never did anything either.  American's nuke.  We don't play around.  This is no game and even their priest is not above looking into.  God help us, someone is going to pay for killing that girl.  She represents to some of us America and we do not like to go missing, be messed with, slandered, or shat upon.  We got more of the stuff, more people, more brains and God, so don't mess with one or you mess with all.  Natalee just happened to go missing and by luck of the draw and by the pitifulness and aloneness of her mother who appealed to me to help her as best I can.  I am not alone in my thinking.  Now is anyone wants to know WHY Natalee.  Why US--there you have it.  No color, no richness, just luck of the draw.  God saw fit for some reason for us to assist, maybe because no one else has had the committment down there, or it seems are stalling here in the US for some reason, maybe security reasons.  BUT SOMEONE is going to give us answers or we will NEVER leave it alone.  It will not get better.  It will get worse.  Jackb

I know that. I also feel very sorry for Natalee and Beth, and I think it is terrible what the VdS promotion team is doing.
I also realise that if Beth did not react so quickly by going to Aruba straight away, she would not have known what she knows now.
The idea that you are an outlaw on the island Aruba because you can just disappear and it is going to be covered up, is scary.

But by bringing other members of the family in a painfull situation by doing research to the whole family you will harm innocent people and indirect also your own case.
I personally think it is wrong to do research to people, just because they belong to the VdS family, which they of course, can not help.

Joran told in the interview that he was sure Natalee never comes back. He knows what happened to Natalee, that's obvious.

the voluntary boycott is putting a lot of pressure on a lot of totally innocent people.  let the sloot's feel pressed upon like everyone else.  economic pressure is the only thing we have to operate with.  the sloot's lie and live with their lies every day, and will continue to do so until they finally break, and that's the only thing natalee and her family have going for them. 
dennisintn
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #569 on: March 17, 2008, 03:38:33 PM »

Hendrik Croes is all over the 24ora news today. Tons of comments.
http://www.24ora.com/

couple of comments include Joran and Natalee and Mos
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4197/5/#jc_allComments
P.P.P. said>>
another person interesting for we conoce good is hans mos... in the caso of natalee holloway self the owing to haci very pifia y cosnan stranjo. ignora much testigonan y is till hour the testigonan owing to bay publico, the hour mos is spanta y core calling they for her listen they. hans mos is conoci for have one tunnel vision. ask about hans mos is why they owing to core cune for of the netherlands. same cu karin jannsen, that also they owing to core cune for of the netherlands. of con aruba have to hanje the fracasanan here for work in we husticia? check his background. the hour we is hanja know why the is go with the flow and media
~~~~~~~~

Rest in Pieces said:
scuchando all thing is wordo talk at top 95 at the momentonan here will is good for consejanan for contrata joran v.d. sloot for work at they radio emisora..., joorske will fit much good in they elenco of mentirosos... ganja till cu they self is believe...wel-wel come across, bruhando ground as always ciegamente, increiblemente y serious... the " kern " of six for seven thousand votadornan ciego of mep can is ciego,... but people is habriendo his wowonan... more you witch ground y sigi ganja, more you is hundi you self... come across, sigi so.... come across

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: March 17, 2008, 03:49:42 PM »

Beth Holloway
Loving Natalee

Page 136
Jug, Dave, and I go with Vinda to attorney general Theresa Croes' office.  There, prosecuting attorney Karin Janssen comes in and lays a stack of statements on the conference table in from of us.  Vinda's assistant rifles through them and begins to read one given by Joran van der Sloot, translating from Dutch to English.  Prosecutor Janssen leaves the room.  We are not told what the interrogator asks, but these are Joran's words, his responses, of June 9, 2005. We are not allowed to have copies, so I write it all down.

<snipped>

Page 141
The prime suspect, Joran, is question again on June 11, 2005.  When asked to cooperate with the police on this date he simply says, "No statement.  This is the whole truth. No more."  Then two days later, on June 13, 2005, Joran declares that his previous statements are not true and offers this account:

"My third statement is not true.  Now the truth.  We drove to my house at 1:40 a.m. on May 30.  I want her to come in.  I have sex with her.  Next, we go to the beach and walk to the fishermen's huts ... "

JE

As we the reporting officers looked for the place, the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT, stated that the girl Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY had fallen asleep on the beach, whereupon he left the girl on the beach close by the first fisherman's hut north of the Marriott Hotel.

The suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT was walking with us, and beckoned us slightly further

Tamikosmom…I have been looking at these and noticed that Satish has two for 6/9, a total of 3 pages. Deepak and Joran have 10 and 15 pages respectively.

Only Deepak’s said 1st statement as a suspect and for some reason his is not until 3.30 in the afternoon. I thought both brothers were arrested early in the morning.

Why was Deepak not questioned until 3.30 in the afternoon? Why does only Deepak’s say first statement as a suspect? Why only 3 pages for Satish?

From the  Dr Phil Case Documents

Statements of Satish S. Kalpoe

Name: Satish Kalpoe
Date: 9 June 2005 15:50 am
Pages: 1
Writer/Initiator: Giovanni Croes
Description: document of S.S. Kalpoe's arrest
Responsive to Request 30

Date: 9 June 2005 / 12:00 pin
Pages: I
Writer/Initiator: Juan Boezem & Shaniro Kelly
Responsive to Requests 28, 41, and 47

Date: 10 June 2005 / 12:20
Pages: 2
Description: interrogation of S.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Requests 28 and 41
++++

Statements of Deepak S. Kalpoe

Name: Deepak Kalpoe
Date: 9 June 2005 / 5:50 am
Writer/Initiator: Ghrizanti Tromp
Description: Arrest document

Date: 9 June 2005 / 15:30
Pages: 10
Writer/Initiator: Johny Erasmus & Clyde Burke
Description: first statement of D.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Request 25
++++

Joran van der Sloot

Name: Joran van der Sloot
Date: 9 June 2005 1 5.45
Writer/Initiator: Marcelino Ras
Description: procedural document regarding arrest

Date: 9 June 2005 / 12:00
Pages. 15
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs & Luigi Croes
Description: transcript of interrogation as a suspect
Responsive to Request 41
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: March 17, 2008, 03:51:58 PM »

Hendrick and Tico are all over the Aweminta newspaper. I know Tico was convicted last week in that Corruption case,but a short sentence I believe. Hendrick appears to be the Lawyer in the middle of this strike involving the Govt employees.

The session was adjourned after National lawyer Hendrik Croes said that he wants to discuss this with the government first.  It’s not sure yet whether the government will accept yesterday’s settlements or whether she still demands a verdict in the lawsuit.
Amigoe.com

« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 03:59:01 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: March 17, 2008, 03:56:19 PM »

I posted it in the College Hoops thread that was already started:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2446.0
Perfect, but now we want to know your picks for the Final Four? and this years winner? Sorry for the insert here, just a side thing for SM posters for entertainment purposes only.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: March 17, 2008, 03:58:15 PM »

Joran's story encompassing the morning Natalee Holloway went missing changes over and over and over again ... WHY!!!

Logic dictates that to remain silence to avoid incrimination is one thing but outright obtructing of an investigation cannot be given a free pass under any justice system.

The United States administration does not get involved.  The United States administration remains silent while an American citizen has been denied justice by a corrupt investigation for almost three years.

Those who rule the tiny island of Aruba have no fear of retiliation by what was perceived as the greatest democracy on the face of the earth.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Janet

++++++++++++++++

JORAN’S JUNE 13, 2005 STATEMENT - “DEEPAK KALPOE DID IT!”

Beth Holloway
Loving Natalee

Page 136

Page 141

John Q. Kelly
DR. PHIL
January 29, 2006

Apparently there was one statement Joran had made as early as June 13th, in the evening as a matter of fact, where he indicated that he had been down at the Fisherman's Hut on the beach, one of the locations that kept coming up, indicated he had been there with Natalee, left, that Deepak Kalpoe, one of the brothers, had returned and that he thought or knew that Deepak had raped Natalee and buried her nearby. And the report indicates they had taken Joran back down there on June 13th to search that area. That's something, depending on who you talk to, the officials say that statement was never made, never occurred, or that it's just not credible.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=4&null=null

JE

The suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT was walking with us, and beckoned us slightly further and stated that he suspected that the suspect Deepak KALPOE had buried the girl around there.  According to the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT, the suspect Deepak KALPOE had returned to the girl after he had left the girl sleep on the beach.

To our question to the suspect J.A.P. van der Sloot what he thought had taken place between the girl Natalee HOLLOWAY and the suspect Deepak KALPOE, he stated that he thought the suspect Deepak KALPOE had raped and thereupon murdered her.

Wherefore this protocol has by us, the reporting officers, been compiled under oath of office, concluded and signed at Oranjestad June 13, 2005.

Reporting officers

(signature)
J.E. Boezem

(signature)
D.D. Jacobs

(signature)
L.A.G. Croes

(signature)
G.A. Tromp

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: March 17, 2008, 04:03:19 PM »

I am looking for the Business listing for Freddy’s Mom. The one like the one below for the ‘Excelsior Casino’. All of Freddy’s mom info is still the same in the 2006/2007 Chamber records. Can a really smart Monkey please help me with this?  TIA

If a really smart Monkey can find this and post for me, I will be forever grateful…you don’t even want to know how many hours I’ve spent looking and must have the wrong key!

EXCELSIOR CASINO N.V.
Business address J.E. IRAUSQUIN BLVD. 230, NOORD
Legal form LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company EXCELSIOR CASINO N.V.
Statutory seat ARUBA
Date of incorporation 19 JUNE 1998

Authorized capital ARUBAN FLORINS 100,000.00
Issued capital ARUBAN FLORINS 20,000.00
Paid up capital ARUBAN FLORINS 20,000.00
Fiscal year 01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER
DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:
POSNER, WALTER BRETT;
Residing in 9 BANOCKBURN COURT , BANOCKBURN III, U.S.A.
Born in U.S.A., CHICAGO, ILLINOIS on 21 MAY 1960
Nationality AMERICAN
Position MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective 23 OCTOBER 1998
Authority FULL
OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
TO OPERATE A CASINO AT THE "HOLIDAY IN RESORT".

Freddy's mom is a "Supervisory Director" for the Bubali Sports Club located in Noord. Bubali is also the location of the Bird Sanctuary which has 2 ponds.
Here is the complete name of Freddy's mom: Freddy's mom is a "Supervisory Director" for the Bubali Sports Club located in Noord. Bubali is also the location of the Bird Sanctuary which has 2 ponds.

Here is the complete name of Freddy's mom:

LILIAN REGINA ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT

It appears that she has been married twice. I don't know if Rodriguez or Albert is her maiden name. Since she is listed as being "Dutch" I would think that "Albert" was probably her maiden name....but, I am not sure. Can anybody help me out on this?
I have always thought "Zedan" was Freddy's last name until I found this other info. Could it be his middle name?
You can find this information at:
http://206.48.100.138/registry/registry_search.afp

Type in: S.C. BUBALI where it says TRADE NAME & then click search.
Posted by: Shelly | Monday, August 29, 2005

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: March 17, 2008, 04:12:13 PM »

It looks like Freddy's mother is no longer a current member of the Supervisory Board as indicated in the Aruba Chamber.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 20 JUNE 2005 under serial number 33522.0 is the company with the trade name:

S.C. BUBALI

Business address BUBALI 103, NOORD
Legal form  ASSOCIATION
Name of the SPORTVERENIGING BUBALI SPORT CLUB
company/foundation/association:
Statutory seat  ARUBA
Date of 3 NOVEMBER 1961
incorporation/commencement:

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=34625

=============================

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: March 17, 2008, 04:19:53 PM »

Tamikosmom…I have been looking at these and noticed that Satish has two for 6/9, a total of 3 pages. Deepak and Joran have 10 and 15 pages respectively.

Only Deepak’s said 1st statement as a suspect and for some reason his is not until 3.30 in the afternoon. I thought both brothers were arrested early in the morning.

Why was Deepak not questioned until 3.30 in the afternoon? Why does only Deepak’s say first statement as a suspect? Why only 3 pages for Satish?

From the  Dr Phil Case Documents

Statements of Satish S. Kalpoe

Date: 9 June 2005 15:50 am
Pages: 1
Writer/Initiator: Giovanni Croes
Description: document of S.S. Kalpoe's arrest
Responsive to Request 30

Date: 9 June 2005 / 12:00 pin
Pages: I
Responsive to Requests 28, 41, and 47

Date: 10 June 2005 / 12:20
Description: interrogation of S.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Requests 28 and 41
++++

Statements of Deepak S. Kalpoe

Date: 9 June 2005 / 5:50 am
Writer/Initiator: Ghrizanti Tromp
Description: Arrest document

Date: 9 June 2005 / 15:30
Pages: 10
Writer/Initiator: Johny Erasmus & Clyde Burke
Description: first statement of D.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Request 25
++++

Joran van der Sloot

Date: 9 June 2005 1 5.45
Writer/Initiator: Marcelino Ras
Description: procedural document regarding arrest

Date: 9 June 2005 / 12:00
Pages. 15
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs & Luigi Croes
Description: transcript of interrogation as a suspect
Responsive to Request 41

My understanding is that Dr. Phil's disclosure only includes statements that pertain to Deepak Kalpoe.

As John Kelly has informed ... Joran's statement/s that was/were given prior to his detainment ... no longer exist.

When the questions regarding the Fisherman's Hut are asked during Deepak and Satish's May 31, 2005 interrogation is considered ... Joran must have related the beach account.  However ... immediately following his detention ... Joran has backtracked in his declaration and relayed the Holiday Inn account in his declaration.  The beach account does not emerged until his June 14, 2005 declaration.

The "powers that be" in the investigation knew on May 31, 2005 that Natalee Holloway had not been dropped off at the Holiday Inn ... they knew that the Holiday Inn account was a fabrication  and ... yet they still detained the Security Guards on June 5, 2005.

Janet

++++++++++++

John Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
February 20, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Twi7-8OqS4

KELLY:  Let me throw one more thing in on that Greta.  On May 31st, Joran was the first person interviewed by Jacobs when he's taking statements. Every police report subsequent to that, the statements made by Deepak, made by Satish, made by Beth that day, we have them all, there is no statement from Joran until June 9th.
Unofficial Transcript

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

At approximately 12.30 (May 31, 2005) my dad and me had arrived at Bubali police station. I was interviewed as a witness. I cannot remember that in my statement I had said that I had been at Fisherman's Huts with Natalee. It might be possible that I stated that.

Deepak Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had stepped from my car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I will answer you no.

Satish Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had gotten out of the car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I answer you no. Joran and the girl never got out of Deepak’s car.

_____

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: March 17, 2008, 04:21:06 PM »

I still say this post is right on the money.

A long time tour agent and friend was connected to Aruba.She told me that the 'bank there launders a ton of drug money' and that they use legitmate people to do it.
They seek out tour agents as well as 'officials'(like judges,etc.),etc.
She was approached, but quickly refused as she is a quality person.
Her contacts there 'all accepted' to her dismay and have made 'lots of money' for helping to deposit funds for the creepy scum bag "drug merchants" as they wish to be called.
Many in the gov.there are involved with money laundering and 'related financial activities.'

Is it any wonder they don't want all the publicity?
Just wonder if there is more than we are seeing here besides a missing 18 year old girl?
Why did the Dutch father come clear from Holland to become a very minor official in a no account island drug laundering oasis?
This is one thing the 'merchants' look for in approaching 'another helper.'
Did his son give the girl a narcotic in a drink?Did she fight back when sexually attacked on the beach?Gang rapes are common.They probably had a lot of 'loose girls',but this one was very Christian (she was)and resisted?Did he then kill her(he had been to anger managment classes,etc.- and struck an American tourist-the girl's father said the dutch father was 'very arrogrant'when he spoke to him-not a good sign of not knowning something-a cover of guilt) and in a panic called his wanna be judge father who knows the law?Did the other two scum bags flee and later agree to stick together as it was their buddy that killed her not them?

Posted by: Dr.Wm.Jones | Tuesday, June 28, 2005 at 08:29 PM

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #578 on: March 17, 2008, 04:22:02 PM »

I am looking for the Business listing for Freddy’s Mom. The one like the one below for the ‘Excelsior Casino’. All of Freddy’s mom info is still the same in the 2006/2007 Chamber records. Can a really smart Monkey please help me with this?  TIA

If a really smart Monkey can find this and post for me, I will be forever grateful…you don’t even want to know how many hours I’ve spent looking and must have the wrong key!

EXCELSIOR CASINO N.V.
Business address J.E. IRAUSQUIN BLVD. 230, NOORD
Legal form LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company EXCELSIOR CASINO N.V.
Statutory seat ARUBA
Date of incorporation 19 JUNE 1998

Authorized capital ARUBAN FLORINS 100,000.00
Issued capital ARUBAN FLORINS 20,000.00
Paid up capital ARUBAN FLORINS 20,000.00
Fiscal year 01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER
DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:
POSNER, WALTER BRETT;
Residing in 9 BANOCKBURN COURT , BANOCKBURN III, U.S.A.
Born in U.S.A., CHICAGO, ILLINOIS on 21 MAY 1960
Nationality AMERICAN
Position MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective 23 OCTOBER 1998
Authority FULL
OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
TO OPERATE A CASINO AT THE "HOLIDAY IN RESORT".

Freddy's mom is a "Supervisory Director" for the Bubali Sports Club located in Noord. Bubali is also the location of the Bird Sanctuary which has 2 ponds.
Here is the complete name of Freddy's mom: Freddy's mom is a "Supervisory Director" for the Bubali Sports Club located in Noord. Bubali is also the location of the Bird Sanctuary which has 2 ponds.

Here is the complete name of Freddy's mom:

LILIAN REGINA ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT

It appears that she has been married twice. I don't know if Rodriguez or Albert is her maiden name. Since she is listed as being "Dutch" I would think that "Albert" was probably her maiden name....but, I am not sure. Can anybody help me out on this?
I have always thought "Zedan" was Freddy's last name until I found this other info. Could it be his middle name?
You can find this information at:
http://206.48.100.138/registry/registry_search.afp

Type in: S.C. BUBALI where it says TRADE NAME & then click search.
Posted by: Shelly | Monday, August 29, 2005

Mum I looked up the Bubali Sports Club in the registry earlier today.  She is no longer listed, it looks like all of the information changed in May 2007.  I can get to the Chamber page now, but when I click for the Registry it won't come up.  I will keep trying if you want me to post the current information, but Freddy's mom was not listed.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: March 17, 2008, 04:22:56 PM »

It looks like Freddy's mother is no longer a current member of the Supervisory Board as indicated in the Aruba Chamber.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 20 JUNE 2005 under serial number 33522.0 is the company with the trade name:

S.C. BUBALI

Business address BUBALI 103, NOORD
Legal form  ASSOCIATION
Name of the SPORTVERENIGING BUBALI SPORT CLUB
company/foundation/association:
Statutory seat  ARUBA
Date of 3 NOVEMBER 1961
incorporation/commencement:

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=34625

=============================

Thanks *******...I couldn't open the link, but she is not listed on their website either. Maybe Mom, Ernesto and Freddy are all together somewhere...

You can see from the post above that the poster said she was listed as 'Dutch'...that is what I wanted to see with my own eyes.

Joran said in his book that Freddy only speaks Pap and is from Venezuela. Well Ernesto did go the College there, doesn't mean much more than that to me...LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.