April 20, 2024, 08:03:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 347338 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2008, 09:41:45 PM »

A bit OT  ~

Scarlett: Dozens of suspicious death cases in Goa to be reinvestigated
By JULIE MOULT - More by this author »

Last updated at 23:17pm on 14th March 2008

The deaths of at least four Britons could be reinvestigated by police in Goa after police admitted covering up the death of Scarlett Keeling.

Officers said they would reopen investigations into dozens of suspicious deaths passed off as accidents.

At least 126 foreign nationals have died in the South Indian resort area in the past two years, 40 of them British.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=534289&in_page_id=1770

It's a island resort thing. They must have attended the same 2001 summit on "How To Cover Up A Murder On Your Island" that AHATA did.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2008, 09:43:53 PM »

caesu

Did that say that Mos didn't prosecute because Rudy pressured him no to prosecute or Mos didn't prosecute despite the pressure from Rudy??   

Got messed up again.  Odie is PM of Aruba.  Now this makes sense.  Rudy is Dutch and is Minister of Justice.  So his lordship would fit better (in their world) with judges or minister of justice Croes.  Been at this so long, I am about to bite my own butt.   Jack b

no, Rudy Croes is not Dutch.

Correct, both Rudy and Oduber are Arubans right?

yes.
with aruba, white skin doesn't mean dutch.
that makes aruba different from the other islands.

that's also one of the reasons why aruba wanted status aparte so badly.
didn't want to be ruled by willemstad.
most black people only moved to aruba with the opening of the lago oil refinery beginning 20th century.
not many slaves were moved to aruba, no slave plantations on aruba, just horses and goats herded by indians.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2008, 09:50:38 PM »

For Glenda and those at RU

Please!!  That apartment used to be rented out.  It is more than a bedroom.  Try a bath and kitchenette.  Sheesh!

evidently the judge felt like it was an apartment separate from the main house or he would not have been able to throttle the search down to the apartment when the request from a.l.e. and janssen was for the whole property.
dennisintn

Like Joran or Paulus would have been too burdened to traverse the vast 15-20 feet that seperates the two buildings to hide anything, like a body?

To make such a ruling the judge would have had to assume that Paulus was not involved when Joran was arrested, but how does a judge justify that assumption when Paulus himself is arrested for Conspiracy to Murder and he still restricts search his residence?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2008, 09:51:40 PM »

caesu

Did that say that Mos didn't prosecute because Rudy pressured him no to prosecute or Mos didn't prosecute despite the pressure from Rudy??   

Got messed up again.  Odie is PM of Aruba.  Now this makes sense.  Rudy is Dutch and is Minister of Justice.  So his lordship would fit better (in their world) with judges or minister of justice Croes.  Been at this so long, I am about to bite my own butt.   Jack b

no, Rudy Croes is not Dutch.

What is he Caesu? He sure looks Dutch. There's an old saying here if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and acts like a duck... it's a duck! Has he merely lived on Aruba so long that he qualifies as an Aruban?

i revert to the above comment i made.
white arubans are descendants from indians/portugese/dutch and still somewhat the elite compared to black/darker arubans.
the eman brothers are also white. betico croes was also white.

that's is rumoured to be a reason why they portrayed joran in the 'most wanted' programs with a darker skin!
curaçao was very angry at the aruban OM by this.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2008, 10:00:50 PM »

Dop is bringing him happies in the form of Valium with coconut rum chasers.
Drop some off for me Dop. Had a week and 1/2. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2008, 10:13:37 PM »

Up next on Greta--she is being sued by a group on Aruba.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2008, 10:13:43 PM »

Greta just said she's being sued by Aruba???
crazybabyborg
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2008, 10:15:47 PM »

You type faster than I do, Blue Moon!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2008, 10:17:24 PM »

OK, anybody have a clue or guess what this is about?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2008, 10:18:28 PM »

I do computers for a living

How can Aruba, Deepak, Satish etc. have the right to use our legal system yet justice for Natalee cannot see the light of day on the hell-hole island?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2008, 10:19:59 PM »

Nope but nothing surprises me out of Aruba.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2008, 10:20:29 PM »

I do computers for a living

How can Aruba, Deepak, Satish etc. have the right to use our legal system yet justice for Natalee cannot see the light of day on the hell-hole island?

I've had my rant for today, but I have to say GREAT QUESTION!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2008, 10:22:13 PM »

Nope but nothing surprises me out of Aruba.

I know!

She's being sued for smuggling in a dangerous weapon! She brought BETH!   
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2008, 10:22:41 PM »

last month the dutch PM was on aruba.
also dutch justice minister Hirsch Ballin went to aruba.

there was a tripartite meeting planned between the dutch (hirsch ballin) , aruban (rudy croes) and antilles (david dick) justice ministers.
this meeting takes places every 6 months.

but it didn't happen!

rudy croes didn't show up.
and hirsch ballin was ill.

Vanwege afwezigheid van de Minister van Justitie van Aruba en ziekte van de Minister van Justitie van Nederland heeft het geplande tripartiete justitiële overleg geen doorgang gevonden.

http://ikregeer.nl/document/KST115590

david dick is at the moment entangled in a corruption scandal on st. maarten.

in january 2008 it was reported that rudy croes was boycotting the tripartite meeting because the dutch wouldn't give aruba their share (or enough of it) of the money from the sale of the Plant Hotel / Mariott Complex.

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080112_vanbeek-planthotel

hirsch ballin and rudy croes dit however meet a few days later.

agreed was that aruba would keep his procureur generaal.
(so not one shared procureur generaal for both aruba and the antilles as the dutch wanted for years)
and the dutch justice minister wouldn't have direct influence on the aruban procureur generaal.
only through the kingdom cabinet (art. 43).
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080219_eigen-PG
the dutch justice minister does have direct influence on the antilles procureur generaal.
and also on the upcoming procureur generaal of the new countries curaçao and st. maarten.

here is a response from Ank Bijleveld - secretary for kingdom affairs - to questions raised by Hero Brinkman after the NOVA broadcasts about corruption in the Antilles, Aruba.

http://ikregeer.nl/document/KST116263

-all political and state trips (180 )are necessary because of the upcoming reforms on the antilles (not aruba).

-other dutch ministerial departments are responsible for some political and state trips.

-aruban / antilles justice ministers (david dick and rudy croes) are responsible (for the corruption surrounding the prisons).

crazybabyborg
« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2008, 10:25:45 PM »

O/T: I'm waiting for the Aruba story and watching Fox. I'm sorry, but that "preacher" just chaffs my a$$! 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2008, 10:27:43 PM »

last month the dutch PM was on aruba.
also dutch justice minister Hirsch Ballin went to aruba.

there was a tripartite meeting planned between the dutch (hirsch ballin) , aruban (rudy croes) and antilles (david dick) justice ministers.
this meeting takes places every 6 months.

but it didn't happen!

rudy croes didn't show up.
and hirsch ballin was ill.

Vanwege afwezigheid van de Minister van Justitie van Aruba en ziekte van de Minister van Justitie van Nederland heeft het geplande tripartiete justitiële overleg geen doorgang gevonden.

http://ikregeer.nl/document/KST115590

david dick is at the moment entangled in a corruption scandal on st. maarten.

in january 2008 it was reported that rudy croes was boycotting the tripartite meeting because the dutch wouldn't give aruba their share (or enough of it) of the money from the sale of the Plant Hotel / Mariott Complex.

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080112_vanbeek-planthotel

hirsch ballin and rudy croes dit however meet a few days later.

agreed was that aruba would keep his procureur generaal.
(so not one shared procureur generaal for both aruba and the antilles as the dutch wanted for years)
and the dutch justice minister wouldn't have direct influence on the aruban procureur generaal.
only through the kingdom cabinet (art. 43).
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080219_eigen-PG
the dutch justice minister does have direct influence on the antilles procureur generaal.
and also on the upcoming procureur generaal of the new countries curaçao and st. maarten.

here is a response from Ank Bijleveld - secretary for kingdom affairs - to questions raised by Hero Brinkman after the NOVA broadcasts about corruption in the Antilles, Aruba.

http://ikregeer.nl/document/KST116263

-all political and state trips (180 )are necessary because of the upcoming reforms on the antilles (not aruba).

-other dutch ministerial departments are responsible for some political and state trips.

-aruban / antilles justice ministers (david dick and rudy croes) are responsible (for the corruption surrounding the prisons).

thank you for your work for us here at SM's.  I have a questions that I really don't understand, why would the Dutch government basically give these islands freedom to do what they want as far as self-government when it is obvious that there is so much corruption, so much wrong with the way these islands control themselves. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  I wouldn't want to always be picking up the pieces from the corrupt officials.  Thanks.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2008, 10:27:51 PM »

O/T: I'm waiting for the Aruba story and watching Fox. I'm sorry, but that "preacher" just chaffs my a$$! 
Ditto! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2008, 10:30:54 PM »

Ditto! 

It sure does seems clearer now why Obama's wife said what she said and also explains why he will not put his hand on his heart during the pledge.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2008, 10:32:08 PM »

Rudy Croes is one STRANGE looking man, IMO. He looks like he should be wearing those Bavarian green shorts with suspenders.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2008, 10:33:25 PM »

Rudy Croes is one STRANGE looking man, IMO. He looks like he should be wearing those Bavarian green shorts with suspenders.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.