April 18, 2024, 10:04:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 347277 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: March 18, 2008, 01:43:37 AM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 -
« Reply #296 on: February 14, 2008, 07:26:38 PM »

This was some great information about the reported brothers of Paulass.

Yes indeed, VERY informative!  Thank you SS! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: March 18, 2008, 01:51:39 AM »

Caesu: Yup the AVP held the majority of power in the first election..That Mike Eman(AVP)was just aquitted on charges in that corruption scandal. But Tico Croes(AVP) and 6 others were guilty.

yes, that was last week. put Mos is going to appeal. "but not because of pressure from Rudy Croes".
i wonder for how long Hendrik Croes will stay in KIA. and who brings him his phone.
for 48 hours and then the judge has to decide if it the detainment will be extended.
by the way Hendrik Croes is also mad at Henny Eman.
Henny Eman swore at Hendrik, for Hendrik's role in the Fondo Desaroyo Nobo-corruption-scandal.

Hendrik Croes is currently lawyer for the government in the case against the striking state workers (including the police).
and then he plans a holiday right in the middle of a strike????? who believes that?

but also the police man (Edgar Maduro), did he see Hendrik Croes in the car and just jumped in front of the car?
he said he opened the door of the car 'to not fall over after he got hit by the car' - how does that work?
car must have gone very slow then.
the hospital released him but later he went to hospital again. for better 'effect'.?

then Miguel Maduro (related to Edgar?) starts protesting why Hendrik Croes isn't arrested.

and the Landsrecherche (i suppose this more like the state police) arrested him.
Edward Croes (son of Hendrik Croes) started a preliminary injunction againt the arrest.

so altogether a lot of turmoil. not very nice for the Aruban public at all... luxury goods are already running out because of the strike actions by the customs.
but i hope it gets more reported by the dutch media.
because exposure of Hans Mos is a good thing. because all dutchies will recognise Mos from the Peter R. de Vries program.
and as soon as the link between Rudy and Hendrik and maybe even the AVP-corruption scandal is made.
then maybe people will understand why justice on Aruba is not such a usual thing.

downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: March 18, 2008, 01:58:08 AM »

Someone just posted this link on the front page of SM:

http://www.kiwee.com/view.pd?i=647676270&m=8774&rr=y&source=kiwus999
That is hilarious! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: March 18, 2008, 02:04:05 AM »

Travel need not be tragic

BE SAFE Beth Holloway speaks at Green High School about the disappearance of her daughter Natalee, shown behind her on the big screen.
REPOSITORY SCOTT HECKEL

BY ANN-MARGARET LAMBO
REPOSITORY CORRESPONDENT

GREEN Beth Holloway is a woman on a mission.

And it's to save your kids.

The mother of Natalee Holloway returned to Green High School on Monday night to convey a message of hope, faith and personal safety, born out of the tragic disappearance of her daughter during a trip to Aruba. Her appearance was sponsored, in part, by the Green Schools Foundation, the Summit County Sheriff's Department and Green City Council.

"What you need to remember as I talk with you is that any one of your children could be Natalee, and that I could be any one of you," Holloway said, in a steady, quiet voice.

In the darkened Green High School auditorium, with a single, glowing spotlight on the podium where she stood, Holloway told the story of her daughter, Natalee.

The young woman, a recent high school graduate, was an excellent student and, at the time of her disappearance, was preparing to attend the University of Alabama on an academic scholarship. A petite blonde with a passion for dance, Natalee hoped to one day attend medical school. Her destiny, and that of her mother's, changed on May 30, 2005, when Natalee was last seen while on a senior trip with 130 of her classmates. Her body has never been found.

It was her daughter's disappearance and her experiences in Aruba that turned Holloway into a safe travel advocate.

She travels the country educating parents and children about the importance of planning the safety part of the trip just as one would plan any other portion of a getaway.

Holloway had a number of suggestions to protect travelers of all ages, whether their excursions are in this country or abroad. She reminded those in attendance about the basic rules of travel — never leave the main group, never go anywhere alone, don't leave a beverage unattended, don't leave anyone in charge of a beverage, and never get stuck in a situation or condition that eliminates free will.

"Activate international calling for your cell phone," Holloway said. "Natalee didn't have international calling on her cell phone, and that weighs heavily on my heart. This is the first thing that international travelers should do."

Holloway also suggested that travelers educate themselves about their destination. Find out where the U.S. embassy is located, familiarize yourself with the country's legal system, locate the police department before traveling. And take these numbers and addresses on the trip.

At the end of her presentation, Holloway's message for the parents and grandparents in attendance was simple.

"Your sons and daughters need to be reminded that their personal safety is up to them, no matter where they go," Holloway said. "It's too late for Natalee. And it's too late for me. But it is not too late for you and your children."

Holloway recently established the International Safe Travels Foundation which prepares Auburn University students for traveling abroad. For more information on the foundation, go to: www.safetravelsfoundation.org.

http://www.cantonrep.com:80/index.php?ID=403958&Category=9&subCategoryID=0
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #664 on: March 18, 2008, 02:13:13 AM »

Travel need not be tragic

Thanks Klaas! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: March 18, 2008, 04:06:48 AM »

Is it really necessary to put names of familymembers on the Internet.

I dunt kneeew since the slooticuses claimed Beth was decended from the Hitler crowd.
Wouldn't you say THEY opened the can of worms?   JackB

No, that's not what I was going to say. But the familymembers  of VdS did not open the can of worms either. They can't help it.

Would you like it, if you were part of the family of VdS to be dragged through the Internet?

Not meant as an attack, just fed up with their lack of responsibility to anyone but themselves.  j/b

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: March 18, 2008, 04:09:54 AM »

I dunt kneeew since the slooticuses claimed Beth was decended from the Hitler crowd.

Then get your pipe and hat out Sherlock and get us what we want.  It is too late to cry for people who could have given that woman her daughter back three years ago.  You all know what we want and if THEY think we are going to feel sorry for them at this point and time, forget it.  It has gone too far. NH's family and loved ones and friends have gone through 3 years of hell and Aruba will not be forgotten for it.  Aruba cannot be forgiven until she asks forgiveness and that will start by giving the US her citizen back and by an INTERNATIONAL apology and humbling yourselves before those they have wronged.  God does not even forgive unless you ask him too.  How would you like your family member to go missing and have 80 plus thousand people against one familyf?  Now that about evens the score with having America against the 80 plus thousand or so.  Not all of us, perhaps, but the people in other countries will more than make up for it.  We do NOT like what Aruba did to that girl and her family.  At least their family members are alive to protest our using their names.  Natalee is not.  So get your Sherlock Holms gear on or put this message in your collective pipes and smoke it.

Jack Blue

No, that's not what I was going to say. But the familymembers  of VdS did not open the can of worms either. They can't help it.

Would you like it, if you were part of the family of VdS to be dragged through the Internet?

No attack intended, as I said, just fed up with those people and their dollar signs they have instead of hearts or souls.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: March 18, 2008, 04:14:24 AM »

Family Search, the Mormon database, has hundreds of Ditches listed.  We'd have no way to figure out who Paulass and Urine belong to without more information.  I wonder if our Dutch posters could poke around for us.  Paulass had to come from somewhere.   

Palus and his oldest (at least) spawn came from hell.  jackb
Also Joran and Palus are throwbacks from FREEK Vds.  J/b

lol,I saw that Jack B and thought that name fit them both perfectly.

The spoordunk or donkey spoor seems rather appropriate as well.   j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: March 18, 2008, 04:20:18 AM »

Family Search, the Mormon database, has hundreds of Ditches listed.  We'd have no way to figure out who Paulass and Urine belong to without more information.  I wonder if our Dutch posters could poke around for us.  Paulass had to come from somewhere.   

Yes, the Mormons have a great database. Info only good as those who submit lineage, or those two guys on the bikes have time to find. There are others.

Perhaps, to find more fruit, one might need to seek another family tree.

Maybe shake the tree of a retired ex-polis and see what kinda flavour falls out.

Who knows...it may lead to the fifth and a monkey.

Fin

Monkey? as in one of us?

Maybe as"...monkey chases the weasel."

Old...old children's sing-song rhyme thingie...

*Ring around the mullberry bush...the monkey chased the weasel...the monkey stopped to pull up his sock...POP goes the weasel*...IIRC...

Shango, the monkey?

I can neither confirm or deny the answer to your question.
  Just think what they could do with mo-peds.  j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: March 18, 2008, 04:25:26 AM »

[
[

No attack intended, as I said, just fed up with those people and their dollar signs they have instead of hearts or souls.

[/quote]  jack b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: March 18, 2008, 04:39:35 AM »

I am on my way out but, I was reading the Mathew's case at the European Court site that BT posted.  It talked about earlier Judicial rulings being sent to the Minister of Justice.  Does anyone know:

Do the judges in the Caribbean Court only recommend rulings to the Minister and he has the final say....or do the judges rulings stand on their own??

As far as the Van derSloot family issue....there was a time that we had pretty good confirmation that there were three VanderSloot tickets purchased on KLM from Holland, the Wednesday after Natalee disappeared.  If the two younger Sloots were not on board, then I believe looking at other Sloots would be warranted.  Not sure why you'd bring big guns to island when you're so sure your kid only dropped a girl at the HI (stated belief at the time).  I would like to know who the big family gun is...if there is one....or two.

TIA

I'll check later.

rulings by judges should for sure stand on their own. justice minister has nothing to say about that.
of course that's how it should be.
MOJ through procureur generaal can let OM appeal of course at a higher court.
highest court is in The Hague. highest court can't rule themselves or sentence. this court can only revert back to lower court (Willemstad in the case of Aruba/Antilles) only if all procedures weren't followed correctly. in that case there is a re-trial.

That white haired, heavy-set dude looks to be the "rock painter" that always is just out of reach of being seen clearly.  j/b
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: March 18, 2008, 04:43:26 AM »

The United States administration does not get involved. 

The United States administration remains silent while an American citizen has been denied justice by a corrupt investigation for almost three years.

Those who rule the tiny island of Aruba have no fear of retiliation by what was perceived as the greatest democracy on the face of the earth.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

I still say this post is right on the money.

A long time tour agent and friend was connected to Aruba. She told me that the 'bank there launders a ton of drug money' and that they use legitmate people to do it.

They seek out tour agents as well as 'officials' (like judges,etc)

She was approached, but quickly refused as she is a quality person.

Her contacts there 'all accepted' to her dismay and have made 'lots of money' for helping to deposit funds for the creepy scum bag "drug merchants" as they wish to be called.

Many in the gov there are involved with money laundering and 'related financial activities.

posts from august 2005 in SM's theory/speculation forum:

Peeps: Some people on this forum are sooooooooooo friggin Ignorant, it's unbelievable. It's like they don't know anything around the world. They have no clue about why certain things go the way they go over here and don't want to understand either. That's the main problem on this forum. Guys that's the way we do it over here. It's a different law system, understand it. Don't rebel against, accept it. I wonder if it's this type of arrogance and ignorance that so hated about some americans in the world. Expand your mind with real things instead of reading Shango BS that goes nowhere.

new girl: I understand your frustration, Peeps. But our frustration isn't much different than yours. We know we have no clue why things have gone the way they have over there. We are begging to understand.

eleye: let me tell you why ... because a criminal element is present and puts big money into their economy ... exposing that means ruining that island and that's why the aruban people are mad, scared or indifferent. this case exposes the belly of the beast and they are getting nervous that an island that runs on tourism and crime, will crumble.

Peeps: You are 15 years late. You know who the belly were?
Marlboro Company
Citi Bank
ABN AMRO Bank
Hotel Chains.
American / European bank
Mr. Pablo Escobar.

There were even some White Citations with bald eagle encriptions on them. Who can that be. Everybody gained from the small washing machine with white beaches.
There is a reason why I tell you why there won't be any embargoes or economic restrictions.

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: March 18, 2008, 04:58:05 AM »

The United States administration does not get involved. 

The United States administration remains silent while an American citizen has been denied justice by a corrupt investigation for almost three years.

Those who rule the tiny island of Aruba have no fear of retiliation by what was perceived as the greatest democracy on the face of the earth.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

I still say this post is right on the money.

A long time tour agent and friend was connected to Aruba. She told me that the 'bank there launders a ton of drug money' and that they use legitmate people to do it.

They seek out tour agents as well as 'officials' (like judges,etc)

She was approached, but quickly refused as she is a quality person.

Her contacts there 'all accepted' to her dismay and have made 'lots of money' for helping to deposit funds for the creepy scum bag "drug merchants" as they wish to be called.

Many in the gov there are involved with money laundering and 'related financial activities.

posts from august 2005 in SM's theory/speculation forum:

Peeps: Some people on this forum are sooooooooooo friggin Ignorant, it's unbelievable. It's like they don't know anything around the world. They have no clue about why certain things go the way they go over here and don't want to understand either. That's the main problem on this forum. Guys that's the way we do it over here. It's a different law system, understand it. Don't rebel against, accept it. I wonder if it's this type of arrogance and ignorance that so hated about some americans in the world. Expand your mind with real things instead of reading Shango BS that goes nowhere.

new girl: I understand your frustration, Peeps. But our frustration isn't much different than yours. We know we have no clue why things have gone the way they have over there. We are begging to understand.

eleye: let me tell you why ... because a criminal element is present and puts big money into their economy ... exposing that means ruining that island and that's why the aruban people are mad, scared or indifferent. this case exposes the belly of the beast and they are getting nervous that an island that runs on tourism and crime, will crumble.

Peeps: You are 15 years late. You know who the belly were?
Marlboro Company
Citi Bank
ABN AMRO Bank
Hotel Chains.
American / European bank
Mr. Pablo Escobar.

There were even some White Citations with bald eagle encriptions on them. Who can that be. Everybody gained from the small washing machine with white beaches.
There is a reason why I tell you why there won't be any embargoes or economic restrictions.

Thank you for "enlightening" us ignorant and arrogant Americans, however,we are not going to quit.  That is what makes us great, we Americans know how to hang in there and pass it on.  When it looks like we are arrogant, we are and have reason to be.   LOL  Jackb
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: March 18, 2008, 06:00:51 AM »

******* and caesu…Thank you for clearing this up. I have always thought that they were brothers and asked a couple of times for clarification when it has been posted otherwise.

I have posted as well as to what power does Rudy have when in 2005 he did not have enough votes to hold the position of Minister of Justice, and stated he would take the Tourism job, if Hendrick could be the Justice Minister. It didn’t happen and Rudy stayed on as Justice Minister. Not enough votes and still keeps his job! Any thoughts?

http://arubagirl.typepad.com/lost_in_smallness/2005/10/index.html

Rudy, magnanimous guy that he is, has let it be known that he is willing to settle for the Ministry of Tourism, on the condition that his brother, Hendrik Croes, becomes Minister of Justice.
++++

http://www.historiadiaruba.aw/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=40&lang=en

Relations with the Netherlands remained strained all along the Oduber administration period. Justice minister Rudy Croes' shifty immigration policy raised eyebrows in The Hague and the quarrel between Oduber and the Dutch government about the right to proceeds of the selling of the Plant Hotel real estate (the current Marriott), keeps going on for years.
++++

Betico
I have seen this before about whether it was an accident or not.

http://www.answers.com/topic/betico-croes
Gilberto François "Betico" Croes (b. 1938 d. 1986) was an Aruban political activist who was a proponent of Aruba's separation from the rest of the Netherlands Antilles. This eventually occurred, but Croes lapsed into a coma after an accident on 31 December 1985 (the night of status aparte) and was never conscious to see his accomplishment. He's called the father of the Aruban nation.
The accident he suffered were questioned by many for years since a car was seen leaving the area after the accident. This conspiracy theory was never proven.
++++

Holland countered this by threatening to grant complete independence to all the six Antillean islands, which nobody in the Antilles wanted. Worn down, however, by Betico Croes, the George Washington of Aruba, they agreed to Status Aparte. In 1986, it was granted. The assets of Aruba and the other Antillean islands were divided 30-70. In one of history’s crueler twists, Betico Croes, who did so much to achieve all this, had a terrible car crash just before the ceremonies, and died eleven months later. His name is still invoked to illustrate the best of the Aruban spirit.
http://www.internationalreports.net/theamericas/aruba/2002/diverse.html

de Witte

Picture here at the bottom of the page by *******

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=203.0

Quote from caesu
Hendrik Croes drove into that striking police man. then he went to the airport to go on holiday.
but then richardson went to the airport to get a statement from him and he decided not to travel.

police union got angry why he wasn't arrested.
and now the got him arrested and put him in KIA.
who is in control there?

Mos is mad now. and Peter de Witte (head of police - is he dutch??) is mad too.
++++

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/08/18/peter-de-witte-acting-director-of-aruban-na-coast-guard-named-new-chief-of-police-aruba/

Peter de Witte, acting Director of Aruban & NA Coast Guard named new chief of police of Aruba

Peter de Witte has been named the new Police Chief of Aruba following the departure of Ronny Bernadina. Peter de Witte is the acting Director of the Coast Guard for the Netherland Antilles and Aruba. Wonder if Peter de Witte will do anything that differs in the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway or will it be different chief, same old story?

(Amigoe: Aug 18, 2006) Peter de Witte new chief of police Aruba

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: March 18, 2008, 06:11:34 AM »

Morning Monkeys ~

Posted on Tue, Mar. 18, 2008

Dan Gross: Greta Van Susteren rips Bochetto warning on Aruba tourism
 By Dan Gross

Philadelphia Daily News

LOCAL ATTORNEY George Bochetto sent a letter to Fox News Channel's Greta Van Susteren and other cable-news programs on behalf of the Aruba Hotel and Tourist Association, threatening to bring legal action against them because of what the letter called "recent attacks and slanderous statements being made about the tourism industry in Aruba and the Natalee Holloway investigation."
Van Susteren mocked the letter on her program Friday night, begging Bochetto to sue her. "Bring it on," she said, adding: "I will waive all requirements, because I want to get all of these people under oath and depositions."

Other panelists on the show, including attorneys Bernie Grimm and Ted Williams, also ridiculed Bochetto's letter.

Local guy John Pauly, a former TV producer/reporter, is the media adviser to the Aruba chief prosecutor's office. He says Van Susteren "completely distorted the letter to make herself look macho," and once again distorted the story, which is "the very thing the letter was trying to remedy."

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/columnists/dan_gross/20080318_Dan_Gross__Greta_Van_Susteren_rips_Bochetto_warning_on_Aruba_tourism.html

Thank goodness she wasn't mocking Charlie.  There would be hell to pay!  mo, of course   

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: March 18, 2008, 06:15:55 AM »

Beth speaks ~

Travel need not be tragic Holloway's mom offers advice to Green audience

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BY ANN-MARGARET LAMBO, REPOSITORY CORRESPONDENT

BE SAFE Beth Holloway speaks at Green High School about the disappearance of her daughter Natalee, shown behind her on the big screen.

GREEN Beth Holloway is a woman on a mission.

And it's to save your kids.

The mother of Natalee Holloway returned to Green High School on Monday night to convey a message of hope, faith and personal safety, born out of the tragic disappearance of her daughter during a trip to Aruba. Her appearance was sponsored, in part, by the Green Schools Foundation, the Summit County Sheriff's Department and Green City Council.

"What you need to remember as I talk with you is that any one of your children could be Natalee, and that I could be any one of you," Holloway said, in a steady, quiet voice.

It was her daughter's disappearance and her experiences in Aruba that turned Holloway into a safe travel advocate.

"Your sons and daughters need to be reminded that their personal safety is up to them, no matter where they go," Holloway said. "It's too late for Natalee. And it's too late for me. But it is not too late for you and your children."

Holloway recently established the International Safe Travels Foundation which prepares Auburn University students for traveling abroad. For more information on the foundation, go to:

www.safetravelsfoundation.org.

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=403958&Category=9&subCategoryID=0

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: March 18, 2008, 07:56:49 AM »

Beth's daughter and the rest of the family never did anything either.  American's nuke.  We don't play around.  This is no game and even their priest is not above looking into.  God help us, someone is going to pay for killing that girl.  She represents to some of us America and we do not like to go missing, be messed with, slandered, or shat upon.  We got more of the stuff, more people, more brains and God, so don't mess with one or you mess with all.  Natalee just happened to go missing and by luck of the draw and by the pitifulness and aloneness of her mother who appealed to me to help her as best I can.  I am not alone in my thinking.  Now is anyone wants to know WHY Natalee.  Why US--there you have it.  No color, no richness, just luck of the draw.  God saw fit for some reason for us to assist, maybe because no one else has had the committment down there, or it seems are stalling here in the US for some reason, maybe security reasons.  BUT SOMEONE is going to give us answers or we will NEVER leave it alone.  It will not get better.  It will get worse.  Jackb

katrien,
  For what it's worth here.Jackb does not speak for all Americans and I am one of those.With that being said,for you to ask if it necessary  to have the VDS names posted on the internet,my answer is yes.Pressure is pressure and it will be applied in any shape way or form we can apply it to get justice for Natalee.We being the one's that are carrying this burden will bring anything we can to the forefront if it will help us achieve our common goal to see that justice is indeed done.Sometimes it is family members that finally get mad enough to do something and help.If any of the Sloot family members have nothing to hide,they shouldn't be worried about what could be found out about them on the internet.I don't believe we Americans as Jackb stated,"We got more of the stuff, more people, more brains and God" is anywhere close to the truth.God is not a respecter of persons and rather folks want to believe it or not,the Christians know that He(God) loves everyone the same and desires them to come to Him.I am no more important in His eyes than Yoran,Paulas,Kalpoe's,etc...To say Americans have God is implying we are the only one's that do and that is false.Christians are in all nationalities and worldwide..We here on this forum have one desire and that is to see that justice for Natalee is sought after using every tool at our disposal.If not us katrien,then who? Our government is not going to nuke any country over the disappearance of a girl on holiday,in fact,it seems they are doing nothing at all which is why this forum is so badly needed.We are a collection of souls here that are burdened about this case and that is why we are so dedicated in our searching for the truth.Please try to understand this way of thinking.Not every American feels the way we do here even though we would like to think that is true.There are many that could careless in fact.I know a few of them,however,like I said,God brought the souls here to carry the burden and be the voice for Natalee.There is always a remnant and the ones that cry for justice are that remnant of people.We are those...

Definition of remnant-leftover: a small part or portion that remains after the main part no longer exists.

Because we are the remnant,Jackb is right,we will never leave it alone.Justice must be served and one way or another,it will be.God promises that.Every man will stand accountable one day at the day of judgement and will give answer for everything,even every idle word spoken..I hope you understand alittle better now Katrien as I have enjoyed you on this forum and hope you will continue in our efforts to see to it that our only objective is to get that justice for Natalee Holloway..God Bless you...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: March 18, 2008, 09:09:00 AM »

Beth's daughter and the rest of the family never did anything either.  American's nuke.  We don't play around.  This is no game and even their priest is not above looking into.  God help us, someone is going to pay for killing that girl.  She represents to some of us America and we do not like to go missing, be messed with, slandered, or shat upon.  We got more of the stuff, more people, more brains and God, so don't mess with one or you mess with all.  Natalee just happened to go missing and by luck of the draw and by the pitifulness and aloneness of her mother who appealed to me to help her as best I can.  I am not alone in my thinking.  Now is anyone wants to know WHY Natalee.  Why US--there you have it.  No color, no richness, just luck of the draw.  God saw fit for some reason for us to assist, maybe because no one else has had the committment down there, or it seems are stalling here in the US for some reason, maybe security reasons.  BUT SOMEONE is going to give us answers or we will NEVER leave it alone.  It will not get better.  It will get worse.  Jackb

katrien,
  For what it's worth here.Jackb does not speak for all Americans and I am one of those.With that being said,for you to ask if it necessary  to have the VDS names posted on the internet,my answer is yes.Pressure is pressure and it will be applied in any shape way or form we can apply it to get justice for Natalee.We being the one's that are carrying this burden will bring anything we can to the forefront if it will help us achieve our common goal to see that justice is indeed done.Sometimes it is family members that finally get mad enough to do something and help.If any of the Sloot family members have nothing to hide,they shouldn't be worried about what could be found out about them on the internet.I don't believe we Americans as Jackb stated,"We got more of the stuff, more people, more brains and God" is anywhere close to the truth.God is not a respecter of persons and rather folks want to believe it or not,the Christians know that He(God) loves everyone the same and desires them to come to Him.I am no more important in His eyes than Yoran,Paulas,Kalpoe's,etc...To say Americans have God is implying we are the only one's that do and that is false.Christians are in all nationalities and worldwide..We here on this forum have one desire and that is to see that justice for Natalee is sought after using every tool at our disposal.If not us katrien,then who? Our government is not going to nuke any country over the disappearance of a girl on holiday,in fact,it seems they are doing nothing at all which is why this forum is so badly needed.We are a collection of souls here that are burdened about this case and that is why we are so dedicated in our searching for the truth.Please try to understand this way of thinking.Not every American feels the way we do here even though we would like to think that is true.There are many that could careless in fact.I know a few of them,however,like I said,God brought the souls here to carry the burden and be the voice for Natalee.There is always a remnant and the ones that cry for justice are that remnant of people.We are those...

Definition of remnant-leftover: a small part or portion that remains after the main part no longer exists.

Because we are the remnant,Jackb is right,we will never leave it alone.Justice must be served and one way or another,it will be.God promises that.Every man will stand accountable one day at the day of judgement and will give answer for everything,even every idle word spoken..I hope you understand alittle better now Katrien as I have enjoyed you on this forum and hope you will continue in our efforts to see to it that our only objective is to get that justice for Natalee Holloway..God Bless you...

I believe there should be limits to what a person can / should say and do online & 'in the real world'. I think everyone has certain rights and some kind of privacy is one of them. There is such a thing as crossing a line; and it's difficult where that line is sometimes but I'm with you on this one Katrien.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: March 18, 2008, 09:09:07 AM »

I have a question that has been in the back of my mind all day.  I recall reading that one of the infamous three claimed that Koen had been at Urine's house earlier on the evening of May 29th.  Does anyone else remember reading this in the volumes of statements that were given?      It continues to bother me that Koen's family sold the boat so fast and moved.  Could it be that when the Kalpoes went by Urine's house (but didn't go in  ) on the way to see the sharks, that Koen was still there in the apartment?  Perhaps Paulass had both the boat and the help of another father in taking Natalee to the ocean.       
Sander GOTTENBOS statement
,<snip>

On your question if I have been at Joran’s house after what happened: I can explain to you the following:
I have been at its house after it happened. I have been three times at its house.

On your question who were also at Joran’s house when I went there, I will explain to you the following:
I went twice with my brother Koen, Amanda, Flor and Gilayta. The little girls had gone with me three times.
Also Joran had asked Sander to go out with him that night but Sander was going on Dads boat so he said NO .SO the GOTTENBOS boat was already in the water

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following;
The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following:
It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

On your question if Joran had been on our boat before, I will explain to you the following:
Joran has never been on our boat and has also never with our dangers. (?)
It should read:

"Joran has never been on our boat and also has never been boating with us".

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: March 18, 2008, 09:15:16 AM »

Posted by *******:
From todays Solo Di Pueblo Newspaper #44 on the list
Fundacion Cuidami Y Suńami Lilian Rodriguez Arambatzis

Hi *******…Thanks….Aruba should change their name to Coincidence….I have been looking for info on her forever and there it is in the daily paper!…LOL

Translator didn’t help any, but seems to be a Foundation for Tsunamis or something? LOL…still can’t read Pap!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.