April 24, 2024, 06:40:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 347604 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2008, 10:36:34 PM »

OK, anybody have a clue or guess what this is about?

Nope but nothing surprises me out of Aruba.

I know!

She's being sued for smuggling in a dangerous weapon! She brought BETH!   

roflmfao, good one, very good, and downright true.  but they can not say they weren't warned what was coming.  and is still yet to come.
dennisintn
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2008, 10:40:08 PM »

O/T: I'm waiting for the Aruba story and watching Fox. I'm sorry, but that "preacher" just chaffs my a$$! 
Ditto! 

Hopefully they'll sue so many people the truth will come out.....Ya think???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2008, 10:43:06 PM »

last month the dutch PM was on aruba.
also dutch justice minister Hirsch Ballin went to aruba.

there was a tripartite meeting planned between the dutch (hirsch ballin) , aruban (rudy croes) and antilles (david dick) justice ministers.
this meeting takes places every 6 months.

but it didn't happen!

rudy croes didn't show up.
and hirsch ballin was ill.

Vanwege afwezigheid van de Minister van Justitie van Aruba en ziekte van de Minister van Justitie van Nederland heeft het geplande tripartiete justitiële overleg geen doorgang gevonden.

http://ikregeer.nl/document/KST115590

david dick is at the moment entangled in a corruption scandal on st. maarten.

in january 2008 it was reported that rudy croes was boycotting the tripartite meeting because the dutch wouldn't give aruba their share (or enough of it) of the money from the sale of the Plant Hotel / Mariott Complex.

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080112_vanbeek-planthotel

hirsch ballin and rudy croes dit however meet a few days later.

agreed was that aruba would keep his procureur generaal.
(so not one shared procureur generaal for both aruba and the antilles as the dutch wanted for years)
and the dutch justice minister wouldn't have direct influence on the aruban procureur generaal.
only through the kingdom cabinet (art. 43).
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080219_eigen-PG
the dutch justice minister does have direct influence on the antilles procureur generaal.
and also on the upcoming procureur generaal of the new countries curaçao and st. maarten.

here is a response from Ank Bijleveld - secretary for kingdom affairs - to questions raised by Hero Brinkman after the NOVA broadcasts about corruption in the Antilles, Aruba.

http://ikregeer.nl/document/KST116263

-all political and state trips (180 )are necessary because of the upcoming reforms on the antilles (not aruba).

-other dutch ministerial departments are responsible for some political and state trips.

-aruban / antilles justice ministers (david dick and rudy croes) are responsible (for the corruption surrounding the prisons).

thank you for your work for us here at SM's.  I have a questions that I really don't understand, why would the Dutch government basically give these islands freedom to do what they want as far as self-government when it is obvious that there is so much corruption, so much wrong with the way these islands control themselves. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  I wouldn't want to always be picking up the pieces from the corrupt officials.  Thanks.

i have the same questions. i try to understand it myself.
if i find something interesting i post it here.
while i am translating sometimes i understand it a bit more. but not the whole picture yet.

but the islands can't stand on their own. aruba is maybe the only island who can financially.
but not for defense or judicial, because they need the coast guard/marines and dutch judges.
also the dutch abused those six islands for hunderds of years. so it is a bit rude to just let them float towards venezuela.
also if aruba or curaçao go for independence many will flee to the netherlands just before the independence day.
therefore i think it is a bit of a messed up relation. they got eachother by their throats somehow.
i don't know what the real solution is.

but st. maarten for example is putting all the corrupt officials in jail right now. that may be a good example.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2008, 10:51:15 PM »

i have the same questions. i try to understand it myself.
if i find something interesting i post it here.
while i am translating sometimes i understand it a bit more. but not the whole picture yet.

but the islands can't stand on their own. aruba is maybe the only island who can financially.
but not for defense or judicial, because they need the coast guard/marines and dutch judges.
also the dutch abused those six islands for hunderds of years. so it is a bit rude to just let them float towards venezuela.
also if aruba or curaçao go for independence many will flee to the netherlands just before the independence day.
therefore i think it is a bit of a messed up relation. they got eachother by their throats somehow.
i don't know what the real solution is.

but st. maarten for example is putting all the corrupt officials in jail right now.

NOT IF WE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2008, 10:51:22 PM »

Greta said bring it on.  She wants to get all these people under oath and deposition.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2008, 10:52:14 PM »

Greta----AHATA

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2008, 10:52:26 PM »

TELL ME CARPE IS TAPING THIS 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2008, 10:53:46 PM »

TELL ME CARPE IS TAPING THIS 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2008, 10:54:11 PM »

Must not being going as planned with 2K's law suit. Ya Think?

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2008, 10:54:35 PM »

Rudy Croes is one STRANGE looking man, IMO. He looks like he should be wearing those Bavarian green shorts with suspenders.

he talks real strange too.

http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/cms/car_dick_rudy_croes_20070626_44_1kHz.mp3

skip to 1:54 = he snorts some kind of substance through his nose it seems 

i've been trying to speak to him for weeks now. i got through to his secretary

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2008, 10:55:56 PM »

Rudy Croes is one STRANGE looking man, IMO. He looks like he should be wearing those Bavarian green shorts with suspenders.

St. Paddy's day is coming up Monday, he sure fits the bill for that holiday

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2008, 11:04:58 PM »

Greta----AHATA

What a hoot!  How stupid are they?  Do they have any idea what they are doing bringing a threat of suit against the American Media. I am stunned with their stupidity!  I am with Greta...bring it on Aruba...the media will have a field day. Can you see the people they would subpoena?? Oh, what a dream  I wonder if Nancy got the same letter??   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2008, 11:05:47 PM »

Greta said bring it on.  She wants to get all these people under oath and deposition.

Who is actually suing her?  What grounds?  I missed it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2008, 11:06:40 PM »

Is that Rudy snorting, lol 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2008, 11:11:49 PM »

Greta----AHATA

What a hoot!  How stupid are they?  Do they have any idea what they are doing bringing a threat of suit against the American Media. I am stunned with their stupidity!  I am with Greta...bring it on Aruba...the media will have a field day. Can you see the people they would subpoena?? Oh, what a dream  I wonder if Nancy got the same letter??   

It justs never ceases to amaze me the STUPIDITY of these people.  Just when you think they cannot DO anything more stupid they shoot themselves in the foot again.  Don't they know what freedom of the press is?  Now they will have to PROVE these allegations against the news media.  They have Joran tucked away nice and safe (with duct tape over his mouth) and they think they can spring into action now before Beth gets her answer on the suit against Baby Huey.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2008, 11:14:21 PM »

at least the pig said sorry 
he talks like he has all his fingers in his nose.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2008, 11:16:09 PM »

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2008, 11:18:59 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/RudySnort.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/RudySnort.swf</a>
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2008, 11:19:48 PM »

<respectfully snipped>

but st. maarten for example is putting all the corrupt officials in jail right now. that may be a good example.

Perhaps St. Maarten will set the example for Aruba. 
I also believe that it is not in the best interests of the EU or the USA for Chavez to take over these islands.
Thanks so much caesu for your translations and insight!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2008, 11:19:50 PM »

Greta----AHATA

It justs never ceases to amaze me the STUPIDITY of these people.  Just when you think they cannot DO anything more stupid they shoot themselves in the foot again.  Don't they know what freedom of the press is?  Now they will have to PROVE these allegations against the news media.  They have Joran tucked away nice and safe (with duct tape over his mouth) and they think they can spring into action now before Beth gets her answer on the suit against Baby Huey.

so aruba (the OM or the businesses or the governemnt) are suiing the american media for alleging corruption or for damaging the economy?
or something else? that is really stupid then. self harming themselves.
i cannot believe they will go through with this. some lawyer will advise to stop it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.