March 28, 2024, 06:21:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 345343 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: March 18, 2008, 11:51:00 PM »

I found the monkey in the Van der Sloot genealogy.

Van Der Sloot, Vander Sloot  Posted on: 13 Mar 2004, by Rebecca Haag 
  Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Groningen 
...looking for relations in Groningen of the VanderSloot family. My GGG grandparents Klaas & Johanna Van Der Sloot were both born there and had a child named Douwe (born 22 July 1854). Douwe married Janna Zynvr...

OMG too funny!  You found me out 

If this Dewey is Daury, then Joran did not lie. He is an OLDER guy.  Jackb
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #921 on: March 18, 2008, 11:54:08 PM »

What day was Paulus and Anita observed on the beach watching the Persistence?  Was that the same day the big Dutch ship was in port?  Makes you wonder who alerted them that they felt they needed to do their own observation at the beach.
Copy of post from Kyle's blog:
 texasmom said...
Kyle and Persistence Crew,
Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. I know that the seas have been rough and you must be exhausted. You will never know just how grateful so many people are for your heroic efforts. From what I hear one of the suspects and his wife watched from the beach today; I pray that God will find a way to touch their cold hearts and encourage them to do the right thing. God Bless All of You!

January 7, 2008 12:41 AM
sorry about that, I didn't notice the time before my first "shout out"!   Embarassed

CORRECTION -
 JANUARY 7th6th...PAULUS AND ANITA ON THE BEACH WATCHING THE PERSISTENCE...SAME DAY BEFORE SAMPLES FOR FBI WERE TAKEN BY ARUBAN POLICE!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: March 18, 2008, 11:56:56 PM »

What day was Paulus and Anita observed on the beach watching the Persistence?  Was that the same day the big Dutch ship was in port?  Makes you wonder who alerted them that they felt they needed to do their own observation at the beach.

JANUARY 7th....PAULUS AND ANITA ON THE BEACH WATCHING THE PERSISTENCE...SAME DAY SAMPLES FOR FBI WERE TAKEN BY ARUBAN POLICE!

Thump, Thump.....Thump, Thump....Thump, Thump...! 
[/quote]

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: March 18, 2008, 11:57:08 PM »

I have got to run but I will be checking back in a couple of hours. It sure seems right for Mr ******* to be back kicking ass, exposing, investigating, and being a very positive force in the cage:)

LOL! Thanks guys! It's a honor to be here with yall. I can't think of a darn thing to say about the cage though Sad

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: March 18, 2008, 11:59:38 PM »

I have got to run but I will be checking back in a couple of hours. It sure seems right for Mr ******* to be back kicking ass, exposing, investigating, and being a very positive force in the cage:)

LOL! Thanks guys! It's a honor to be here with yall. I can't think of a darn thing to say about the cage though Sad

You could say something about how darn cute your Easter avatar is!!!  CBB did nice by you!!!!  (waving, Hello!)

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: March 19, 2008, 12:06:46 AM »

Goodnight everyone.  I am wiped out after Kyle's information about the cage and Fin's cryptic messages.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: March 19, 2008, 12:06:50 AM »

Dave Letterman's top 10 list was:

Top Ten Signs That Your Monkey is Too Fat.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: March 19, 2008, 12:08:15 AM »

texasmom said...
Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. I know that the seas have been rough and you must be exhausted. You will never know just how grateful so many people are for your heroic efforts. From what I hear one of the suspects and his wife watched from the beach today; I pray that God will find a way to touch their cold hearts and encourage them to do the right thing. God Bless All of You!

sorry about that, I didn't notice the time before my first "shout out"!   Embarassed

CORRECTION -
 JANUARY 7th6th...PAULUS AND ANITA ON THE BEACH WATCHING THE PERSISTENCE...SAME DAY BEFORE SAMPLES FOR FBI WERE TAKEN BY ARUBAN POLICE!

GREAT CATCH TEXASMOM!!!

I am lost.   

Was the Persistence and her crew present when the contents were taken from the cage/trap?  Was the cage/trap retrieved also?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: March 19, 2008, 12:09:59 AM »

You could say something about how darn cute your Easter avatar is!!!  CBB did nice by you!!!!  (waving, Hello!)

Hi OC Smile
That is pretty nice and CBB did a great job! Thanks CBB! 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 12:17:09 AM by Observer » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: March 19, 2008, 12:10:30 AM »

Goodnight everyone.  I am wiped out after Kyle's information about the cage and Fin's cryptic messages.

Goodnight SS!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: March 19, 2008, 12:12:59 AM »

Janet,  the cage was not retrieved and there is a lengthy posting from Kyle about this and his inquiry as to why it wasn't going to be retrieve.  search back to earlier today.  The recovery dive was on Jan. 7th to take the remains from the cage. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: March 19, 2008, 12:15:04 AM »

It has been  a long day with a great deal of wonderful, thought provoking info shared today.  Thanks Kyle!!    I am off to slumber land.  night monkeys.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: March 19, 2008, 12:15:05 AM »

It's wiping me out as well  So many possibilities but so little information Sad I can't help but think of Buddy Larson,Max De Vries and Gary Makings and wonder where they vainshed to also?

Theres a post on January 2nd at BFN from someone who was in Aruba and said PVDS and AVDS were walking the beach that week. I wonder if they were scoping out the persistence then also? I think it was visible from shore much of that week.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 12:18:19 AM by Observer » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: March 19, 2008, 12:18:30 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

A special thank to Kyle for placing himself in the line of fire today ... for sharing and ... answering our queries to the best of his ability.

Janet
9:20 PM

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: March 19, 2008, 12:18:46 AM »

How far back are these messages from Kyle and Fin?  Are these in today's thread?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: March 19, 2008, 12:21:08 AM »

Janet,  the cage was not retrieved and there is a lengthy posting from Kyle about this and his inquiry as to why it wasn't going to be retrieve.  search back to earlier today.  The recovery dive was on Jan. 7th to take the remains from the cage. 

Thank you AZSunny.

I must have missed Kyle's post on both of these topics.  I will take a boo at Kyles posts tomorrow.

Good Night.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #936 on: March 19, 2008, 12:23:24 AM »

How far back are these messages from Kyle and Fin?  Are these in today's thread?
Kyles is on pg 35 not sure about Fins'....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: March 19, 2008, 12:25:46 AM »

Kyles is on pg 35 not sure about Fins'....

Thank you Hotping,  I've been putting too many hours in staring at numbers on the comuter screen this week and my old eyes are not what they where in younger days. 

I will go check it out.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: March 19, 2008, 12:25:56 AM »

texasmom said...

CORRECTION -

GREAT CATCH TEXASMOM!!!

I am lost.   

Was the Persistence and her crew present when the contents were taken from the cage/trap?  Was the cage/trap retrieved also?

Janet
Thanks Janet, although I'm embarrased that I didn't catch my error before my first post, I knew that I'd posted the comment on the blog on the same day that they were on the beach not realizing that the post was actually dated the following day since it was after midnight when I posted.

This was from earlier today as to who was or was not present when the samples were taken:

Title: Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
Post by: oceanexploration on March 18, 2008, 11:47:36 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle ... I am confused.  It was my understanding that it was determined by Tim Miller, Tim Trahan as well as forensic testing that nothing significant in regards to the Natalee Holloway case was found in the cage.

Janet

- Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, Dateline and all comments in the Dateline special are pertaining to information available as of the Dec-30th dive, which was visual inspection only.  The trap contents weren't sampled until the 7th of January.  Neither Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, or Dateline were on board during this time.   Further, the forensic testing wasn't completed until early February.  The FBI comment regarding the level of case significance was premature and I believe (IMO-but with good reason) it was induced by Tim Uelinger's (Dateline producer) pressuring of the FBI contact for immediate answers.  Getting the response of nothing case significant gave Dateline a legal foothold to show the trap in their 1 hr special.  This response likely came before the FBI even received the samples for testing.

Let me make myself perfectly clear...
I am not raising the issue to project my opinions, feelings or beliefs on others of what may or may not have happened.  This is all strictly for discussion purposes and NOT to raise potentially false hope.  The purpose is to share information as accurately as possible to hopefully connect some dots in an otherwise royally convoluted mess.  It's difficult to objectively analyse information and leave emotion aside, but I ask you to do that here with the information I present.  I will continue to let you know what is my opinion and what is historical.  The separation is vital.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #939 on: March 19, 2008, 12:28:27 AM »

Anidac....You are Welcome....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.