April 25, 2024, 06:02:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 347632 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: March 19, 2008, 03:14:59 AM »

RUFO SOLOGNIER
Retired ALE Police Chief

Now that rings a louder bell.

No typos in

Search: Solagnier + genaruba.

Do names through genealogy histories always stay the same?

Fin

No, I don't believe they always do.   Should they have remained the same in this case?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: March 19, 2008, 03:17:19 AM »

Rufo Solagnier - Retired Police Chief/Uncle to Steve Croes/Lives Next Door to Steve Croes who lives with his grandparents or did as of his arrest in 2005

Is Steve Croes the one we needed to shake from the tree? 
I vote yes

Is Steve Croes the ex/monkey?
guessing: no

Or is Rufo the one we needed to shake from the tree?
fin ... where'd ya go?

Is Rufo the ex/monkey?
guessing: no

these ring some bells:

"...Frenchman...."
"Blue blood...."
"Insurance"
"ALE"
"Ex-monkey"

... simian?

fiiiiiiiinbar, where are you?

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: March 19, 2008, 03:20:23 AM »

about this Hendrik Croes hit-and-run case:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4225/5
here Hans Mos says it would have been smarter for the police man to have worn a police uniform while he was directing the traffic. just a badge is difficult to recognise for approaching traffic. it is not that he had to wear a uniform by law but it would have been smarter.

furthermore he says it is not all that clear if Hendrik Croes did drive into the police man.
Mos has wait for evidence for that.
but it is clear that he drove on afterwards, but that alone is not enough to keep him detained.

so Hendrik Croes did a 'run', now the OM has to find out if it was a 'hit'.
and the police are smart if they wear uniforms while directing traffic.
Thanks Caesu! What the heck difference does it make if the guy had on a uniform or not....if You hit someone with Your car You don't drive away...  Oh Yah I forgot were talking about Aruba....

yes it doesn't make much sense what Mos said there.
seems difficult to spin this one but he is giving it a try. he has to because it is the brother of his boss.
again it seems like he is trying all sorts of things to get the offender of the hook and blame it on the victim.

Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: March 19, 2008, 03:21:37 AM »

Rufo Solagnier - Retired Police Chief/Uncle to Steve Croes/Lives Next Door to Steve Croes who lives with his grandparents or did as of his arrest in 2005

Is Rufo the ex/monkey?

The ex-monkey is not a Crows, but is related to Crows.

Steve Crows is not the ex-monkey, but maybe related to one.

Shake the Solagnier + genaruba and an ex-monkey will fall out of the tree.

Rufo cannot find a razor, think he could type?

Two words above to be searched with a "+" in between. Does the s-engine still work?

Fin

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #964 on: March 19, 2008, 03:23:29 AM »

about this Hendrik Croes hit-and-run case:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4225/5
here Hans Mos says it would have been smarter for the police man to have worn a police uniform while he was directing the traffic. just a badge is difficult to recognise for approaching traffic. it is not that he had to wear a uniform by law but it would have been smarter.

furthermore he says it is not all that clear if Hendrik Croes did drive into the police man.
Mos has wait for evidence for that.
but it is clear that he drove on afterwards, but that alone is not enough to keep him detained.

so Hendrik Croes did a 'run', now the OM has to find out if it was a 'hit'.
and the police are smart if they wear uniforms while directing traffic.
Thanks Caesu! What the heck difference does it make if the guy had on a uniform or not....if You hit someone with Your car You don't drive away...  Oh Yah I forgot were talking about Aruba....

yes it doesn't make much sense what Mos said there.
seems difficult to spin this one but he is giving it a try. he has to because it is the brother of his boss.
again it seems like he is trying all sorts of things to get the offender of the hook and blame it on the victim.
Yep! Protecting the Offender instead of the victim..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: March 19, 2008, 03:27:10 AM »

... simian?

[/color]

Not Shango.

I am in Antarctica in me upside down igloo.

Fin

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #966 on: March 19, 2008, 03:27:10 AM »

Good Night All! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: March 19, 2008, 04:06:28 AM »

ROFLMFAO

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: March 19, 2008, 04:09:28 AM »

... simian?

[/color]

Not Shango.

I am in Antarctica in me upside down igloo.

Fin
Come out, come out wherever you are Finbar, please! 
Ok If I've followed the genetic map correctly I'm to 1980 daughter initials DCA....nothing is clicking here.....

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: March 19, 2008, 05:08:43 AM »

Is Rufo the ex/monkey?

Two words above to be searched with a "+" in between. Does the s-engine still work?

Fin
Did the search, followed the trail, came up empty.  Done.  All of this looking for possible 5th suspect.  I only know the proper names of very few current monkeys, surely wouldn't recognize the name of a former one.  Search engine works fine as always.  I'm just not the right person to try to solve this one so I'll leave it to someone else.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #970 on: March 19, 2008, 05:29:44 AM »

Kyle ... I am confused.  It was my understanding that it was determined by Tim Miller, Tim Trahan as well as forensic testing that nothing significant in regards to the Natalee Holloway case was found in the cage.

Janet

+++++++++++

LINK: IMAGES OF TRAP/CAGE AND CONTENTS LOCATED BY THE PERSISTANCE
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480

The search for Natalee Holloway
It's the story you haven't heard: the tale of two parents who, even now, willgo anywhere -- and endure anything -- to find answers.
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

<snipped>

On Dec. 30, off the coast of Aruba, divers from the Aruban police force and the research vessel Persistence were about to make a crucial dive on a promising target in the search for Natalee Holloway.

The researchers had discovered a fish trap about 90 feet below the surface in almost the exact spot search expert Tim Miller had theorized Natalee’s body might be.

Team leader Tim Trahan suited up to join the Aruban police divers. As Tim Miller wished him well, the divers hit the water and the ROV was sent down to capture what would happen for everyone watching on board.

(On the boat)

Brandon: We have visual on divers and target.

Slowly the divers worked their way down to the trap. They had been instructed to give a thumbs up or thumbs down.  The atmosphere in the survey room was tense, and nerves were raw as Miller, the Aruban authorities and the crew of the Persistence waited for word of what exactly was in the trap. The divers approached the target and signaled above. And then...

(On the boat) No it's thumbs down. Negative, not it.

Crushing disappointment.

(On the boat) Tim Miller: Divers coming up right now. I don't know it looked as promising today as it did last night or before.

Miller: Nothing?

Trahan: No.

Chris Hansen: That had to be a crushing blow.

Tim Miller: It was a crushing blow.

Now Tim Miller had to deliver that same crushing blow to Natalee’s parents.

Chris Hansen: How hard is it for you to dial their numbers and tell them that this in fact is not the break in the case we-- we hoped for?

Tim Miller: Probably one of the hardest calls I ever made. Probably one of the hardest … probably should have never made the first one. But everything looked right at the time.

Natalee’s father was at home in Mississippi when the call came.

Chris Hansen: What was it like for you to, once again, have a setback?

Dave Holloway: That's probably about the time that-- the chest pains intensified to an extreme. I mean, how many times can I take this?

Beth Holloway: You know, it's a disappointment. But, you have to look at the magnitude and the sacrifices being made even to get to that point.

Chris Hansen: You didn't know these folks before this happened. What do they represent to you now?

Dave Holloway: They represent heroes to me.

To be sure there was no relevant evidence, material from the trap was given to the FBI.

<snipped

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 27, 2008

Greta: Tim are they absolutely certain that this is not a piece of clothing belonging to Natalee Holloway?

MILLER: The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. We got the Aruba authorities involved, they felt there was something in there, we dove on it and the thing is that's only 1 of over 170 targets out there we still have to investigate, so we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba
To All media
From The Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 26, 2008
Pages 1

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match.
Now I'm confused.My understanding(from Tim Equusearch)was that they would give the thumbs up/down depending on IF there was a body in the trap.They right away gave a thumbs down but now Kyle is saying there WAS a body found in the trap?Why the thumbs down then?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: March 19, 2008, 06:00:01 AM »

Janet, I hope you see this before you go to sleep!

About the Trap:
Title: Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
Post by: oceanexploration on March 18, 2008, 12:22:38 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the issue of Trap recovery:

-After the visual inspection on 30-Dec, the initial plan discussed by the project leads and Aruban police was for us (the team on board the Persistence) to be directly involved in the recovery of the trap.  There were talks about getting the proper equipment on board the Persistence such as a suction-recovery system to sift small items from the sand.  The talks continued after Jan-7th when the samples were collected.

-Just after the 30th of Dec we were told it would take about 10-14 days to bring in a Dutch team capable of processing an underwater site. 

-Jan 9th through 13th I was off the boat and staying at the Holiday Inn for a much-needed break.  I walked up and down the beach many times a day.  On the 11th and 12th, I noticed the Dutch coast guard vessel at or VERY near the trap site.  I talked to a wind surfer instructor who claims to be at the beach every day for 8 years.  He said the boat always comes up the shore just south of where we were standing, turns away and heads offshore.  He said it never goes where it was and has never seen it stop.
The vessel was on that spot for 42 minutes that day and about the same duration the next day.  I triangulated it's position the best I could using a wrist watch and a few points on land.  It was right on the target location based on the measurements.

-When I returned to the Persistence (14-Jan) there were no more talks about a trap recovery.  When I pressed the issue, I was told "they're no longer interested in the trap or it's recovery".

-I raised the issue again in early February and the response was the same - no interest about the trap and no plans to recover.

I assume one of three scenarios: 1) They genuinely aren't interested in the trap, 2) They are/were interested and will take care of it themselves (or have already done so) and don't want us informed or involved, or 3) They already recovered the trap (or processed the site) and don't want us to know for whatever reason, good or otherwise.

I hope I've helped with your questions!

Goodnight Janet!

Texasmom ... I did read this post.  I was shocked.

Thank you very much.

Goodnight Texasmom.

Janet

I am totally trying to read between the lines on this...

Is the Aruban Coast Guard part of ALE? 

Who is the commanding officer over the Coast Guard?

Is that an elected Official?

Is it Croes?  Or is it even higher up -- like Oduber?

Antilles and Aruban Coast Guard is part of Royal Netherlands Navy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Netherlands_Navy

commanding officer (CZMCARIB) is P. W. Lenselink, a Dutchie.
http://www.marine.nl/overdemarine/admiraliteitsraad/c-carib/

he is commander of the Navy in the Caribbean area and also director of the Coast Guard of the Dutch Antilles and Aruba.

in june 2007 he took over from F. Sijtsma.
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/antillen/car20070629_afscheid_CZM
http://www.marine.nl/overdemarine/admiraliteitsraad/czmcarib/index.html

Caesu…Thanks…I did some checking on the ‘Aruban’ Coast guard a while back, and came up fairly empty. Checked on Sijtsma and the only thing of interest I found was a reference to what appeared to be a military connection to ‘Carib’ and ‘Southern Cross’, may have been the names of ships, pertaining to Shango and Simian. It’s posted in that thread somewhere…LOL…more useless information!

IIRC what peeked my interest was Joe Tacopina’s reference to the Aruban Coast Guard checking out the pay phone at the Marriott Hotel. He stated this in an interview after Joran said he used this pay phone. I still can’t grasp what the heck the Aruban Coast Guard would be doing checking out a pay phone.

There is also van Loon, and IIRC this is from Beth’s book, saying that the Coast Guard had checked his boat.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: March 19, 2008, 06:19:28 AM »

Is Rufo the ex/monkey?

Fin
Did the search, followed the trail, came up empty.  Done.  All of this looking for possible 5th suspect.  I only know the proper names of very few current monkeys, surely wouldn't recognize the name of a former one.  Search engine works fine as always.  I'm just not the right person to try to solve this one so I'll leave it to someone else.

Texasmom…I have searched Rufo Solognier and the other Solognier listed in the Dr. Phil documents more than once. Probably spent hours. I have probably searched 90% of the names mentioned in this case. I know that you have done the same, hours and hours of research I mean.

Right now I am a little perturbed, after obviously wasting my time reading back this morning as I did not learn a darn thing about either of them or Steve Croes that I did not already know.

Personally I have shared most of what I have found and there is probably enough ‘useless information’ from me in the ‘Shango thread’ to write a book.

If a poster knows something…spill it…or just keep it to yourself!!!!!!

(Last line was selfedited in an attempt to maintain harmony on the board…if posters want to be so damn cryptic they will figure out what I said originally!!!!!!!!!!!!)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: March 19, 2008, 06:29:25 AM »

I learned from a source that there is only one place/person(?) on Aruba where a large commercial fish trap would have originated.  This should make it a reasonable venture figuring out who's trap we found.  The next logical move would be after finding them, asking them to explain their missing trap.  1) How did they lose it  2) why was it lost where it was 3) what were it's contents when it was "lost" and 3) what boat was used to transport the trap.

Any ideas of who may have possessed such a trap?
Approx. 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5ft, and 200-300lbs, hundreds of feet of rope complete with 4-point rigging. 

Is it possible to tell form the condition of the trap how long it might have been at its current location?

Thanks.

It's impossible to tell with any precision, but we are in agreement that the trap was not recently dropped at the time of it's discovery.  By recent, I mean disposed the same season as when it was found.  From the level of marine growth and decomposition of the trap's rigging, tubular metal frame, and square coated wire mesh, the time involved would be on the order of years, but not 10s of years.  Neither the condition of the trap or state of the items found inside the trap preclude a disposal at or near the time of Natalee's disappearance. 

It sounds like Kyle is describing a trap that would be a litte larger than a king-size bed.  Something this big would never fit in Koen's boat.  It would fit on the Tatoo. A trap this large wouldn't be easy to hide on a boat other than the fishing boat that usually carries the trap.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: March 19, 2008, 06:35:15 AM »

Solagnier + genaruba

108.   Nicolaas Croes, born 1732 in Curaçao103.  He was the son of 216. Lourens Croes and 217. Susanna van der Westen.  He married 109. Maria Elizabeth van der Biest 01 november 1770103.
109.  Maria Elizabeth van der Biest  She was the daughter of 218. Harmen van der Biest and 219. Suzanna van der Woestijne.

Children of Nicolaas Croes and Maria Biest are:
  i. Hendrik Croes, born 15 oktober 1769104; died 09 oktober 1854 in Aruba104; married Anna Clara Poppe 16 augustus 1826 in Aruba105; born 25 februari 1773106; died 26 september 1841 in Aruba106.
  ii. Lourens Croes, born 08 januari 1777107; died 12 augustus 1850 in Aruba108; married Magdalena Specht 1801109; died Bef. 1850110.
  iii. Regina Jacomina Croes, born 14 oktober 1781111; died Bef. 1831111; married Michel Benoit Solagnier; born 09 juni 1754 in Marseille, France112; died 28 april 1831 in Aruba112.
54 iv. Jan van der Biest Croes, born 12 november 1783; died 20 juni 1859 in Aruba; married Maria Elizabeth Specht 27 augustus 1834 in Aruba.

27 in Aruba80; born 10 september 1798 in Aruba81; died 08 november 1881 in Aruba81.
  ii. Jan Pieter Croes, born 15 februari 1812 in Aruba82; died 28 december 1904 in Aruba82; married Sarah Zagaria Castro 11 november 1857 in Aruba83; born Abt. 1823 in Aruba84; died 01 november 1908 in Aruba84.
28 iii. Casper Theodorus Croes, born 17 mei 1825 in Aruba; died 13 juli 1889 in Aruba; married Regina Jacomina Ravine 11 augustus 1847 in Aruba.

58.  Paulus Ravine, born 06 april 1794 in Aruba85; died 13 juli 1841 in Aruba85.  He married 59. Maria Margaretha Solagnier 16 augustus 1826 in Aruba86.
59.  Maria Margaretha Solagnier, born 25 mei 180487; died 29 oktober 1861 in Aruba87.  She was the daughter of 118. Michel Benoit Solagnier and 119. Regina Jacomina Croes.

Child of Paulus Ravine and Maria Solagnier is:
29 i. Regina Jacomina Ravine, born Abt. 1824 in Aruba; died 18 oktober 1897 in Aruba; married Casper Theodorus Croes 11 augustus 1847 in Aruba.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: March 19, 2008, 06:37:15 AM »

Is Rufo the ex/monkey?

Fin

Texasmom…I have searched Rufo Solognier and the other Solognier listed in the Dr. Phil documents more than once. Probably spent hours. I have probably searched 90% of the names mentioned in this case. I know that you have done the same, hours and hours of research I mean.

Right now I am a little perturbed, after obviously wasting my time reading back this morning as I did not learn a darn thing about either of them or Steve Croes that I did not already know.

Personally I have shared most of what I have found and there is probably enough ‘useless information’ from me in the ‘Shango thread’ to write a book.

(Last line was selfedited in an attempt to maintain harmony on the board…if posters want to be so damn cryptic they will figure out what I said originally!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Now I wish I had not taken all the cuss words out of the Australian dictionary I posted in the Monkey Lounge.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: March 19, 2008, 07:04:42 AM »

Solagnier + genaruba

108.   Nicolaas Croes, born 1732 in Curaçao103.  He was the son of 216. Lourens Croes and 217. Susanna van der Westen.  He married 109. Maria Elizabeth van der Biest 01 november 1770103.
109.  Maria Elizabeth van der Biest  She was the daughter of 218. Harmen van der Biest and 219. Suzanna van der Woestijne.

Children of Nicolaas Croes and Maria Biest are:
  i. Hendrik Croes, born 15 oktober 1769104; died 09 oktober 1854 in Aruba104; married Anna Clara Poppe 16 augustus 1826 in Aruba105; born 25 februari 1773106; died 26 september 1841 in Aruba106.
  ii. Lourens Croes, born 08 januari 1777107; died 12 augustus 1850 in Aruba108; married Magdalena Specht 1801109; died Bef. 1850110.
  iii. Regina Jacomina Croes, born 14 oktober 1781111; died Bef. 1831111; married Michel Benoit Solagnier; born 09 juni 1754 in Marseille, France112; died 28 april 1831 in Aruba112.
54 iv. Jan van der Biest Croes, born 12 november 1783; died 20 juni 1859 in Aruba; married Maria Elizabeth Specht 27 augustus 1834 in Aruba.

27 in Aruba80; born 10 september 1798 in Aruba81; died 08 november 1881 in Aruba81.
  ii. Jan Pieter Croes, born 15 februari 1812 in Aruba82; died 28 december 1904 in Aruba82; married Sarah Zagaria Castro 11 november 1857 in Aruba83; born Abt. 1823 in Aruba84; died 01 november 1908 in Aruba84.
28 iii. Casper Theodorus Croes, born 17 mei 1825 in Aruba; died 13 juli 1889 in Aruba; married Regina Jacomina Ravine 11 augustus 1847 in Aruba.

58.  Paulus Ravine, born 06 april 1794 in Aruba85; died 13 juli 1841 in Aruba85.  He married 59. Maria Margaretha Solagnier 16 augustus 1826 in Aruba86.
59.  Maria Margaretha Solagnier, born 25 mei 180487; died 29 oktober 1861 in Aruba87.  She was the daughter of 118. Michel Benoit Solagnier and 119. Regina Jacomina Croes.

Child of Paulus Ravine and Maria Solagnier is:
29 i. Regina Jacomina Ravine, born Abt. 1824 in Aruba; died 18 oktober 1897 in Aruba; married Casper Theodorus Croes 11 augustus 1847 in Aruba.

SS...Thank You...I am not very good at this ancestry thing so are Rufo Solognier, Steve Croes and THE Croes (Betico, Hendrick and Rudy) related or can't we tell.

Sorry, it's all a list of names to me...

LOL at Tib...I needed to lighten up!

Good Morning all!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: March 19, 2008, 07:17:03 AM »

I have to leave for work.  This is a current as I could get the genealogy tree, so far.  I'll do some more searching this evening.  Have a good day everyone.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: March 19, 2008, 07:18:26 AM »

Is Rufo the ex/monkey?

Fin

"If a poster knows something…spill it…or just keep it to yourself!!!!!!"

I couldn't agree more!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: March 19, 2008, 07:36:05 AM »

I fear the the crew of the Persistence were not fully aware of the dynamics encompassing the established coverup in the Aruban investigation ... the coverup to protect Joran and Paulus van der Sloot from implication ... the coverup that has prevented justice from prevail for an American citizen ... the coverup that has forced the family of Natalee Holloway to ride a roller coaster from H--- for almost three years.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 1, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, of course, it's very frustrating. You know, the entire investigation, that's all we've had is frustration coming out of the officials from Aruba.  You know, evidence—you know when evidence is gathered and lost or evidence is never gathered when it's supposed to be, just (INAUDIBLE) the primary residence of Paulus Van Der Sloot was never searched —I mean, you know, it just can't help but raise all the questions of—and leave us frustrated.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: Well, Rita, like I said, we‘ve been worried as early as June 1 when we saw torn statements at a police station. We‘ve had falsified documents. I mean, we‘ve seen key elements omitted from uniformed police officers‘ statements. We‘ve had a D.E.A. whose statement was never taken.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

Beth Twitty
ARUBAN BOYCOTT
December 12, 2005

MICHELLE: One of Joran's and PVDS's alibis was that Joran was picked up at the McDonald's. PVDS originally told you the first night you met him that he picked Joran up at 4:00 a.m., but he later gave a statement that he picked Joran up at 11:00 p.m. Do you know if there are security cameras in the McDonald's parking lot to prove this claim?

BETH: On June 5, we asked officials to check to see if there were security cameras, and to this day, nothing has ever been done. No one has looked into it.

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
August 11, 2005

TWITTY: ... Those people that were with me that night, had they taken our statements at least a week after it happened, we would have already had the answer. But when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925176/

Obviously that is my fear as well. They were in a difficult spot and due to their professionalism and ethics, I feel like they comply 100% with the Aruban requests and or protocol. I guess I wish we had one unhonorable person on board who would have taken samples of each peice of evidence, secretly. Maybe it would not be admissable in court, but we would know:) But, I will get back after I talk to Beth. I haven't heard anything about even any insignifcant evidence though.

It's good to see you back PE..I've missed you!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.